When in doubt, empty the magazine III - GMG760's pre-summer cycle

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone-

I'm going to be starting a cycle in the next two weeks, it will be a four week cycle, and should be pretty epic. I am looking to gain some lean mass, and gain some serious strength with this stack. I've done a lot of thinking about it, and honestly I am still not dead set on what I am going to run. I'm pretty lean right now, about 11% bf... not shabby, but not my best showing either. I figured since I am not incredibly concerned with being super cut for my upcoming vacation (bringing the gf with me... not like taking my shirt off at the beach is gonna impress her any more in Hawaii than it does right now) so I thought I would go for a cycle less built around cutting and more around an overall mass and strength gain.

So I am going to give the outlines of this cycle, and I am completely open to anyone's advice or votes on changes that I should make.

I have quite a few steroids and prohormones sitting in my closet o' juice. I have been tinkering around with this cycle for a while now, I haven't ran anything but one DHEA based prohormone cycle (incredibly mild), and then natadrol... in about a year. I guess I'll say I have been off methyl steroids for a year now.

My stash looks something like this:

Methyldrostanolone (superdrol) -Mdrol - 55 10mg caps left
Madol - Pplex - 1 bottle of 15mg 90 count, and 1 bottle 10mg 90 count
Epithio - Epistane - 1 bottle 90 count, E-stane - 1 bottle 90 count
Turnibol - Hdrol - 3 bottles and like 15 caps left.
Methyl 1D - 2 bottles
MMV3 - 2 bottles
Formestane - Formastane Topical CEL - 1 bottle
ATD - 1 90 count bottle, about 1/2 another bottle
Forma-D - 2 bottles
Clomid - 2 bottles - 3000mg
Nolva - 2 bottles - 1200 mg

My initial thoughts are to run this four week cycle -

Epistane - 20/30/30/40/00/00/00/00
Pplex - 15/30/30/30/00/00/00/00
Formadrol - 00/00/4caps/4caps/4caps/4caps/3caps/2caps
Clomid - 00/00/00/00/100/50/50-25(depending on how i feel)/25
ASGTSE - 2 scoops entire PCT
Postal - 2 scoops entire PCT
Lean Xtreme - 3 caps for entire pct
Fish Oil - 10 grams a day entire cycle
Cycle Support - 2 bottles, pre-load through first two weeks of pct
Taurine - 10+ grams per day
BC+EAA - 9 scoops per workout

3500-4500 calories per day. 40/40/20 ish.

I have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno aggravation for any weird reason.

I know it's two methyls, so slap me on the wrist now and get over it. My liver is a champ and I don't drink.

They way I look at it, is Epi is a dry steroidial AI, and madol is a wet steroid that can aromatise, so the combo should keep me from bloating and having a bad reaction from estrogen, but keep my joints lubricated and a bit more of a well feeling from the pplex than just the traditional epi lethargy (or at least that is my own personal bro logic... feel free to tell me otherwise though)

I am going to be using AI's Cycle support at a full dose for 8 weeks. 2 weeks pre load through the first two weeks of the PCT.

Next step: Move a sh!tload of weight, eat lots of dead animals, crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Let's f*cking do this. :AR15firing:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Workout Structure and info/Pics

So for this cycle I have decided to go back to DC style training. I have had great gains in both size and strength using it, and I feel it is the best to utilize during a four week cycle, since it gets six workouts per bodypart in during those 4 weeks with ample rest time.

This pre load week will be my base for which my strength gains will be measured.

DB Bench - 85x10x6x3 = 19 reps 45 lbs stretch - 60 seconds
Wide Grip pulldown - 200x7x5x3 = 15 reps
Close Grip cable rows - 180x10x6x5= 21 reps Bodyweight+45 stretch for 1 minute.
Hammerstrength Military - 225x4 (too much), 185x6, 185x4... will start lower next time. Shoulder stretch for 1 minute.
Skull Crusher - 35x12x7x4= 23 reps, tricep stretch 45lbs for 1 minute.

Will update next two workouts as the week goes on.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win!! Now that protocol looks good G. Well planned out.

Now go for the prize!!:swordfight:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/25/25 should suffice. Bro science tells you to build up the dose of SERM quickly at first but there is therapeutic evidence that it isn't needed. You don't want some of the side effects or even the possibility of it, not to mention it'll save you some tabs.

There is a cortisol regulation period when coming off of a cycle of about 10-14 days and then it progressively gets higher. I'd start a little later to help levels stable out better and mitigate any stress induced reactions that could come with cortisol rebound. Many people ignore this and when it comes it comes.

Other than that it's a pretty good cycle that should yield some awesome results.

Subbed homeh.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That is one hell of a stack. Get ready to buy some bigger shirts. I think those are going to get tight fast.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice im in gmg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Stoked you guys made it! T-minus seven days...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....Can't wait to see how much you blow up!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
in and ready for the fun

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in for the madness; one heck of a stack you are running there!

dizdabiz

Awards
Im in, looks like its gonna be a crazy summer!:fest30::fest30::fest30:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I'm not sure if I was clear or not, maybe my plan is just spot on... idk. Anyway, I posted my stash in I guess an attempt to give anyone the option of suggesting a better stack to do so. This is the best stack I came up with, but I am always down for good ideas, maybe even for the next cycle... which would be a winter bulking cycle.

If the phera/epi plan I laid out sounds good to everyone, that is what I'll run. Any suggestions will be considered and appreciated.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I see that I would change is I would run the ASGT for the full cycle not just the pct. I think it would give the Epistane and the Pplex an extra kick.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So the cycle start's one week from today... I am getting pretty excited for this, I have been holding off for a while, and this should be a lot of fun... I'm stoked to gain some size.

It's warming up around here, been getting down to the beach the last couple weekends, I'm gonna have to start running down there again, the beach was packed, and those five miles go by so much faster with the so-cal eye candy.

Libido Check for the day :hump:

Attachments

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I see that I would change is I would run the ASGT for the full cycle not just the pct. I think it would give the Epistane and the Pplex an extra kick.
You don't think that would be a no-no for the blood pressure? 2 methyls and a bunch of caffeine? What were you thinking, like one scoop pre-workout? I love ASGT, but I had to end my epistane cycle (albeit 5 1/1 weeks in at 60mg) because of BP issues.

Does Geranium oil hit the BP like caffeine does?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You don't think that would be a no-no for the blood pressure? 2 methyls and a bunch of caffeine? What were you thinking, like one scoop pre-workout? I love ASGT, but I had to end my epistane cycle (albeit 5 1/1 weeks in at 60mg) because of BP issues.

I'm not sure about the Geranium oil. But when it comes to the ASGT I would start out with one scoop and slowly increase it as long as you can keep the BP down. Try some Michael's Health Products Blood Pressure Factors you can get it for 16 dollars online.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok I did some reading on the net about Geranium oil and from what I found it should help keep your BP down.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ok I did some reading on the net about Geranium oil and from what I found it should help keep your BP down.
Where did you read that? I really doubt a stimulant is going to lower BP

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Where did you read that? I really doubt a stimulant is going to lower BP
A few different sites. I did a google search on Geranium oil effects on blood presser.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Health Benefits of Geranium

The health benefits of Geranium Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties like astringent, haemostatic, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, diuretic, deodorant, styptic, tonic, vermifuge and vulnerary etc.

The Essential Oil of Geranium is extracted through steam distillation of stem and leaves of Geranium plant, bearing scientific name Pelargonium Odorantissimum. The main components of this oil are Alpha Pinene, Myrcene, Limonene, Menthone, Linalool, Geranyl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol and Geranyl Butyrate.

The Essential Oil of Geranium has a lot to offer in terms of health. We can benefit from the following properties of Geranium Oil.

Astringent: The main function of an astringent is to induce contractions. Accordingly Geranium Oil, being an astringent, makes the gums, muscles (including contraction of abdominal muscles which gives you a better look), intestines, skin, tissues and blood vessels to contract. This may be helpful in many ways. It can prevent muscles and skin from hanging loose, untimely loosening and fall of teeth, wrinkles and can even stop haemorrhage by contracting blood vessels.

Anti Bacterial & Anti Microbial: This property does not let bacteria or microbes develop on wounds and otherwise and keeps you safe from infections.

Haemostatic: Geranium Oil can stop haemorrhage in two ways. First, being an astringent (more specifically, a styptic), it causes contraction of blood vessels and helps stop flow of blood, as discussed above. Second, being a Haemostatic, it speeds up coagulation or clotting of blood.

Cicatrisant: Everybody wants that his or her skin to be free from scars and after marks of fat-cracks, surgeries, boils and acne or pox. But after spending a fortune and trying nearly all the cosmetics available in the market when you end up with nothing, you really feel bad. You could have checked this had you tried Geranium Oil first. It is a Cicatrisant, that is, it helps the scars and other spots on skin to fade and vanish. It facilitates blood circulation just below the surface of skin and also helps make distribution of melanin uniform.

Cytophylactic: Geranium Oil promotes cell health and also encourages recycling of dead cell and regeneration of new cells. This helps in the growth of the body cells as well as gametes.

Diuretic: This oil has diuretic properties, which means that it increases urination. Now here is something you should know. Urination is one of the three natural ways (the others are excretion and perspiration) and is the most effective way of removal of toxins from the body. These toxins are urea, uric acid, bile salts, pathogens and other synthetic or chemical substances, heavy metals, pollutants and even sugar. Moreover, each time you urinate, fats amounting to 4% of the volume of urine and excess water are also removed from the body. Urination also aids digestion and prohibits formation of gases in the intestine. It is also an effective way of removal of excess acids and bile secreted in the stomach. Urination also reduces blood pressure because the more you urinate, more the sodium is removed and blood pressure is reduced.

Deodorant: Geranium Oil has a very pleasing and uplifting aroma, something like a combination of fragrance of a flower and mint. Now you can imagine what a nice deodorant it would make. Its effect also lasts long and it is not harsh on skin either. Further, owing to its property of regulating sebum production and being a mild anti bacterial, it aids eliminating body odor.

Styptic: This is almost synonymous to Haemostatic with a slight difference. Being a styptic means being a haemostatic owing to astringent properties. A styptic, here Geranium Oil, causes the blood vessels to contract and thus slows down or stops flow of blood.

Tonic: A tonic is what tones up complete health. Internally, it makes all the systems and functions work properly in the body by influencing endocrinal glands for regulating secretion of various hormones, enzymes, acids and bile etc. and toning up the respiratory system, digestive system, circulatory system, nervous system and excretory system. Apparently, it tones up muscles and skin and gives you a better look. Geranium Oil has these properties.

Vermifuge: This particular property is very beneficial for those children (sometimes even adults) who suffer from intestinal worms. Geranium Oil is a vermifuge and can help you get rid of this nasty problem.

Vulnerary: Geranium Oil speeds up healing of wounds, cut and surgical incisions. This property makes it a vulnerary. Perhaps, it is due to its other properties like Haemostatic, Styptic, Anti Bacterial, Anti Microbial and Cytophylactic.

Other Benefits: It can be fruitful if employed in treatment of acne, dermatitis and other skin diseases etc, infections of nose, throat and other respiratory organs, eczema, neuralgia, burns, ulcers, tonsillitis, Post Menopause Syndrome etc. Further, it has great mental uplifting effects and can be very effective in treating depression, anxiety, anger etc.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
So GMG760 did you get your FAT GRIPZ ordered?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I think we are talking about different things. 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]) is what Im talking about. Isn't that what is in AS?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
A component of geranium oil, 1,3-dimethylamylamine is a sympathomimetic amine, meaning it mimics norepinephrine, which revs up the metabolic rate of muscle cells, increases fat mobilization and kicks up alertness in a big way. Plus, there is no unpleasant crash that was associated with old ephedra products. 1,3-dimethylamylamine is superior in every way!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is the thing 1,3-dimethylamylamine is a small part of the compound found in geranium oil. From what I can tell from reading a few sites. This part of the compound in high dose can raise your blood pressure. Now I have run 4 scoops of ASGT and had little change in my BP. But you are running some heavy **** with it. So I would say take it slow and keep testing your bp. Take what you can to keep your bp down like the Michael's Health Products Blood Pressure Factors. Which I would start about a week before you start you cycle to get it into your system. As you go slowly raise your ASGT if you keep your BP down.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I think we are talking about different things. 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]) is what Im talking about. Isn't that what is in AS?
Reading the Lable on the new ASGT I didn't find this listed. Maybe some one from LG can let us know.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would go ahead and use the ASGT on that cycle and just monitor the BP daily to assess the effects.
Also if you do experience a slight elevation in BP and the standard Hawthorn Berries doesn't lower it back down sufficiently, you can go one step further and include some celery seed extract and grape seed extract for the BP. Together they should keep the BP down to acceptible levels. :thumbsup:

I'm using the ASGT on my cycle G, and my blood pressure is fine so far.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^Well, now my blood pressure's up!!!^^^:saeek:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I will also put in that my BP went up slightly on ASGT, but nothing to be concerned with. I ran out of Hawthorn, but will get some soon. They are having a sale at wal-mart for those type of supps. Never thought of adding in the grape or celery seed... might throw that in as well... better safe!! Won't trade my asgt for the world though!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Reading the Lable on the new ASGT I didn't find this listed. Maybe some one from LG can let us know.
My bad. It doesn't have Geranium in it, the Anadraulic Pump does.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I will also put in that my BP went up slightly on ASGT, but nothing to be concerned with. I ran out of Hawthorn, but will get some soon. They are having a sale at wal-mart for those type of supps. Never thought of adding in the grape or celery seed... might throw that in as well... better safe!! Won't trade my asgt for the world though!!
I wouldn't trade my ASGT for anything either, but this is my first venture into this territory with 2 compounds that are methyls... and I don't really need a heart attack at 26.