Consdering First Cycle "S-roid"

Alex523

Awards
Hi this is my first post and was lookin on the Internet for infomation and found this forum. I'm consdering starting a "Hardcore S-roid" cycle. I'm 19 about 6'2, 145lbs small frame and a hard eater. I've never tried anything like this an would like some information cause I know NOTHING about it.

I have a few questions and am I debating whether or not I wanna start it.

What should I do for a PCT? Is that something I'd do right after my cycle. And what should I be taking?

Would I run a 10/10/10/10 cycle or could I go 10/10/20/20

What side effects would I be looking at? I know it affects everyone differently but what are common side affects. I was reading about gyno? That's bitch tits? Low sex drive? ED?

How long do side affects last?
Would I need to get blood work done?

That's all I can think of right now.

Any advice, feedback, suggestions would be grateful.

Thanks

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We dont need to get in to PCT plans you are too young (19) to take such product... you should wait till you're 21 before trying any PH and besides you picked the one with the most sides, it will shut you down and you're just oo young you dont needed it if putting on weight is your main objective get a weight gainer and make sure you dial in your diet, trust me you will mess yourself up by taking that.

Alex523

Awards
Yeah I've been taking optima and crtical mass gainers but nothing seems to be working and bumped my diet up to 8k calories a day. One gallon whole milk half a loaf of bread with jam and peanut butter then pasta for dinner and lunch and did this for about two weeks and barely saw a pound and ended up over loading my body on caloires at once and lost a ton of energy and ambition. I can tone up but I can't seem to mass up. It's a struggle.

I guess if I did it in two years it would give me time to research and find what I'd need.

Has anyone heard of spawn? My friend took it and he is younger then me I think he's 17 or 18 and he said it was a diet supplament and wasn't a steroid.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please be start and dont touch this for a couple years. U r not ready on a number of levels. If u r taking in that many calories consistanly and not gaining anything which I highly doubt then ur training isnt what it needs to be. I suggest going to the training section and finding a good routine to follow. Lots of compound lifts.

It could always be health related so might want to get checked out if u r that concerned about it.

Oh and Spawn is not only a steroid but 2 steroids in one. One of which is the more harder to determine what is going to happen when cycled.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
LOL a spawn a " diet supplement" No, you might as well place it in the same catergory as steroids, thats what the FDA did anyway. If your gonna mess around with PH I wouldn't do it until your at least 25. Some people say 21 but I still think that is too early, also I wouldn't start off on something like spawn either. Start off with a mild PH, do your homework on a proper PCT too. For now...lift hard eat very big all the time..every two hours. From the look of your height and weight you need bulk. So you can probaly get away with quite a few carbs too. Do your research.

Alex523

Awards
Yeah no I don't have my heart set on starting a cycle I just wanted some information about it and was debating it if it wouldn't be a problem. Up until yesterday I didn't even know steroids or PH were legal, and sense they are I figured they would be safe to try but thought I should ask around.

About the spawn I was told my friend tried some PH so when I asked him if he had any side effects he said he didn't cause it was a supplament but I kinda found that hard to believe cause of the results he saw.

From eating I don't gain weight the only weight I gain is at the gym. I take my NO shotgun and creatine drink my water. By the end of my work out I gained 3 - 5 pounds and then piss it out threw out the days.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You need to eat. I too was once a hard gainer, 15k calories a day and 75 pounds in about 4 years and I went from about 155 to about 225.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
Holy SH*T 15,000 calories a day? I couldn't do that no matter how hard I try...wow!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You need to eat. I too was once a hard gainer, 15k calories a day and 75 pounds in about 4 years and I went from about 155 to about 225.
15,000 calories ED? That's Mendelson status!