Help with dosages for cutting cycle

android04

android04

Awards
Hello all,

I'm about to start my first cutting cycle (not my first cycle ever), and I just need help picking my dosages. I've been searching for months and see so many mix reviews so figured it was time for me to ask. I currently have 100 10mg var, 3 10ml test 200, 3 10ml tren 100...

I'm just looking to get cut up and get my stomach back in shape. My diet is really clean and I can type it out if needed. I just got off a Test Cyp cycle of 2 a week, and gained some really really good size (187lbs to 221lbs). With that weight gain I've developed some lower belly fat and love handles but I know I can bust it off. I'm now dieting to cut, and doing cardio EOD and training like a mad man.

Stats:
6' 2"
BF (guessing 13-15%)
217lbs (been off for 3 weeks)

I just really need help in what I should take dosage wise. My current plan is 20mg of var ED, 100mg tren EOD, and 400mg test wk (mon/fri). Any suggestions would be amazing.

Please let me know if you need anymore information. This is my 1st or 2nd post on the forum so I'm still a newbie so take it easy on me.

Thanks AM's...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are u jumping right into this cycle from the last?

android04

android04

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions? I'm just afraid I'm taking too much Test which will cause me to hold lots of water. Please help guide a little guy like myself...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
doses look fine except for the anavar, that dose is way too low....id suggest 40mg minimum