First cycle

jackedaripped

Awards
I have been working out for over a year and a half now and feel i am plateauing i am thinking of running a cycle...

I have never done one so what would people recommend for a first cycle for noob to them with dosage?

Test and Prop I have heard good things about....

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u havent been working out long enough to know what your doing yet, im not trying to be a ****, but u need to learn what diets, training programs periodiztion and muscle stimulation works best for you and know it really well as well as live it really well before hitting the juice.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Slacker is correct. Even two years is NOT near enough time to tryout more then 2-3 training styles (giving you adequate time to really acess how each works for your body). IT is also not enough time to do any real dietary analysis/modification. Please do yourself a favor and give diet and training a fair chance to help you reach your goals. Otherwise you are going to jump into cycling and you will never be able to make gains without assistance again. I have been 100% natural for over a year and I have made some of the best gains of my life since I have found what kinds of training and diet work best for my body ( and I have been training and dieting for over 10 years). Even if you do eventually decide to cycle (after MANY years of proper diet/training) you will have unmeasurably better results if you already have good nutrition and training.

BTW did you really just say "Test and Prop I have heard good things about.... "

You clearly have zero clue about anything you are talking about.
You need to lift and diet completely naturally for 5+ more years while you extensively research any drug or compund you may end up using in the future. Find a proper diet and training style that work best for you and read up and know what you are doing before you blindly dive into something that could jeopardize your health and future.

BEAST