Need help! sus250/Deca stack

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys..... Im thinking of doing a sus250 and deca stack....I have only ever done a mild 4 week epidrol cycle before

Please let me know if Im on the right track for my 1st time proper cycle.

I will be booting twice a week mondays and thurs

wk 1-10 2cc sus250
wk 1-10 1cc deca
wk 1-16 20mg nolva
wk 13-16 clomid (day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg)

ill be mixing the sus and deca together in the 1 shot.....I have been told this is ok

What do you guys think? Am I on the right track for 1st time cycle or its it a bit extreme. I have been training for 3 years Im 24 weight about 100kg about 10% bf. I have a good diet and everything is in check.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
clomid doesnt need to be dosed that high and if ur gonna buy that much clomid ud be better off buying less clomid and get some HCG and run 250IU 2xweek . and why the nolva throughout the entire cycle? id just have it on hand along with adex or aromasin in case of a flare up, otherwise i dont see the need to run 20mg of nolva for 16 weeks

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
im runnin a test blend right know on week 5 im feeling good . maybe u should just run the sust and drop the deca u probally want to keep for joint problems but u dont know how u will react to the test? maybe throw a ph in the begining to kickstart which i used x-tren. i aint no pro but i feel alright just use and AI if needed only or for bloat water from estro bloat is said to be good on joints. clomid looks super overdosed in the begining but were in the same boat for the first

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the deca 1 week less than the test; it takes about a week longer to kick in and a week longer to clear.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Prop just run test for first cycle. Either sus, c or e fot 10wks. 2wks after last shot start pct. Might want to kickoff the cycle with an oral like dbol, phera, sd or epi for 4 wks til the test kicks in. Then for next run go with a stack.

No nolva oncycle unless gyno appears. Can use adex eod to minimize estrogen or if ur gyno prone.

whsktklfklf

Awards
Thanks for the help everyone.....so if I was to just to run a test only course for my 1st time as I have had a few ppl tell me that now what would be the best test to use???? what about propinate? Also what doesages and length of cycle would u recommend? Thanks

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Thanks for the help everyone.....so if I was to just to run a test only course for my 1st time as I have had a few ppl tell me that now what would be the best test to use???? what about propinate? Also what doesages and length of cycle would u recommend? Thanks
i preety sure u would want to use a longer ester to have less injects just to get down the technique . im use a testblend similair to sust 250 but test e at 500mg a week for ten weeks sounded good to me if i was able to get it:drive:

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Prop just run test for first cycle. Either sus, c or e fot 10wks. 2wks after last shot start pct. Might want to kickoff the cycle with an oral like dbol, phera, sd or epi for 4 wks til the test kicks in. Then for next run go with a stack.

No nolva oncycle unless gyno appears. Can use adex eod to minimize estrogen or if ur gyno prone.
Agreed, run enanthate or cyp solo first time, lose the nolva and get arimadex to have in case of gyno

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use E for 12 weeks and get adex or aromasin as your AI.
Clomid for PCT, no HCG necessary..
I like 2 injects per week, as im not super sore everyday..

whsktklfklf

Awards
just a thought I have been talking to some ppl and they have recommended that I should maybe try running a low dose of about 250mg per week for 4 weeks on and then 4 weeks off and do this for a few months???? any one done a cycle like this before...Im after what ever will give me the best results, results that will stay and what will shut me down the least.