Dilemma with upcoming cycle, advice needed

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
I'm planning my upcoming Superdrone/1-T stack (by primordial labs) and running into timing issues that I would like some advice on.

I'm planning to hit this cycle hard and do whatever I can to gain the 15-20lbs of muscle it promises in 4-6 weeks. The problem I'm having is this.

I live out of state for work. Im going home in 6 weeks for the air and sea show for 5 days. When I get back, I'll have 7 more weeks before I go on a 4 day cruise in the beginning of june. Now we all know that we would only want to look and feel our best while we're sippin' c0cktails and soakin up sun by the pool and ocean. I probably will go into this cycle at 185lb and come out at 200lb (hopefully). I was thinking of even doing a 2 week cut before the cruise. I'm just totally mind fukked about when to start this cycle, and if I should plan it so that my 5 days at the air and sea show will land on my 2 week liver support preload, or the start of my 4 week pct.

If I start it next week, then I'll come off the PH's right before I go home for 5 days, which will let me start my PCT for 4 weeks... but then I'll have 3 weeks before the cruise where I'm on nothing at all (maybe when I can try to cut? )

My other option is if I wait till I come back from air/sea show, start my cycle then, and do my PCT while I'm on my cruise?

What would you guys do?

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
37 views no advice yet? lol cmon guys, what would you do!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my only advice is to be done with the cycle AND pct before ur cruise. taking a 5 day "break" from the gym on cycle isnt necessarily a bad thing.

u have 13 weeks to work with a 10 week cycle+pct

rtrocc

rtrocc

Awards
my only advice is to be done with the cycle AND pct before ur cruise. taking a 5 day "break" from the gym on cycle isnt necessarily a bad thing.

andro

Awards

agreed...not point trying to fit your cycle into your plans. Besides...so what if your "not on" anything. whats that have to do with anyhting...if you watch you diet and training you should be just fine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
blongo804 Nutrition / Health 13
Supplements 30
Stickyseeds Anabolics 6