M-Drol: My first cycle

Mac10

Awards
Hey folks I'm about to start my first cycle ever and I just wanted to know if you guys think I'm missing anything. I'm 6'4" and 195lbs and I hope to throw on a solid 10-15lbs.

Cycle Assist - 2 weeks

CYCLE

M-Drol - 10/20/30
Cycle Assist
Taurine

PCT

Nolva - 30/30/20/10
Inhibit-E
T-911
Reduce XT
PCT Assist
Cycle Assist

I think I've got everything covered but let me know if I don't. Also I'm a little fuzzy on when during the day I should take each individual sup. Thanks for all your help on the other threads I camped on lol your advice was invaluable.

Mac10

Awards
Anyone think it's a good idea to add CoQ10 or Reversitol??? Just trying to get a really good cycle here and avoid any complications. Thanks again I appreciate any help I can get!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will be good with what you have mate. Might want to bridge it into epi to better maintain the quick to come/quick to leave gains. There is only so much muscle mass you can gain off of 3 weeks...

Mac10

Awards
So maybe extend the cycle a 4th week? maybe up the dose to 40 or stay at 30? How long do I wait after the cycle before I move onto PCT? Lol sorry about the massive amount of newb questions, I have been doing a lot of reading believe it or not...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
First, how old are you and what is your experience with AAS/PH? Second, I would not run mdrol at 30mg or for more than 3 weeks. You should run it like this 10/20/20

Mac10

Awards
I am 22 years old and I've been working out for a solid 3 years. I have no experience with PH's, only the run of the mill supplements. Ok 3 weeks sounds like a plan. Anything else I should watch for?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ok, run the m-drol at 10/20/20. Start your PCT the day after your last m-drol dosage. You have to stay away from the booze while on cycle and PCT completely, no exceptions. What is your diet going to consist of?

Mac10

Awards
Yeah I figured the booze was a no go. I'm going to be cramming down a lot of Chicken, Tuna, veggies, whole grains, etc. On top of that I take BCAA's, Glutamine, Fish Oil with a constant flow of Whey protein shakes. Is the creatine still cool to use during the cycle? Should I discountinue using T-Bomb II (test booster/estrogen blocker)???

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You should save your creatine until your PCt and I wouldnt take your T-Bomb while on cycle.

Mac10

Awards
See there we go, I'm glad I asked that lol. Alright well I think that just about covers my cycle. Thanks a ton Addict! Is there any other vitamins or additions you would recommend for my diet?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
As long as you run your Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, & BCAA's you will be fine.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
You should save your creatine until your PCt and I wouldnt take your T-Bomb while on cycle.
bump. no need to go to 30, 20mg will give you the same gains. looks like a good setup

tygy96

Awards
I have a similar question, would cycle assist be enough of a pct along with a serm for M-drol to keep gains and avoid sides? Or should I invest in some extra PCT supps?

Mac10

Awards
Quick concern, I just got my M-Drol in the mail and on the side of the bottle it says it isn't recommended to use for your first PH cycle. Why is this and will I be ok if I go ahead and do it anyways? I feel like I've got all the supports covered but just wondering what everyone has heard or experienced.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Quick concern, I just got my M-Drol in the mail and on the side of the bottle it says it isn't recommended to use for your first PH cycle. Why is this and will I be ok if I go ahead and do it anyways? I feel like I've got all the supports covered but just wondering what everyone has heard or experienced.
They say not to do m-drol as a first cycle because it is one of the strongest phs out. It has heavy sides, and tends to shut people down pretty well. This therefore is not ideal for first time use becasue:
A) You do not know how your body reacts to anabolics, and to the recovery process. After doing one cycle you gain a lot of experience and knowledge.
B) For the most part, anyones first anabolic will produce amazing results. If you can gain 10 lbs from a weaker compound, you mind as well save the heavier stuff for later cycles, once your body has a tolerance.

Not to contradict myself, but my first cycle was m-drol LOL. I ran it 10/20/30, and loved it. everything I just stated is true, but from personal experience you will most likley be fine. Just be careful, and watch your body. If you need to jump off early, do it. better safe then sorry.

---

To TyGy96: I would recomend picking up an AI and starting it the second-to-last week of your nolva. How are you dosing your m-drol and nolva? My first time using m-drol i ran it 10/20/30, gained 15 lbs, and ended up keeping 12lbs after pct. You should DEFF start creatine monohydrate day 1 of pct, it will really help keep your strength up. The whole idea is to keep yourself going at the strength you have after your cycle for as long as possible. The longer, the more muscle memory you will have and itl be easier to get back to where you are if you ever loose mass/strength.

To go back to the AI, my personal favorite is iForce reversitrol. It is a nice step down in strength from a SERM, providing test support while still keeping estrogen in check. Also be sure to run your support supplements for a few weeks after pct. I personally buy a whole nother bottle of milk thistle to really help the liver recover.

tygy96

Awards
Ah yeah i already have formestane for an AI which I'll ramp up as I lower the serm dosage. I'm planning on dosing m-drol at 20/20/20 and nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
you might want to kick week 2 down to 20... you wont need 40mg 2 weeks straight. better off going longer and lighter doses, or saving some nolva in case delayed gyno occurs. it happens sometimes with m-drol. looks good tho

Mac10

Awards
At what point into my PCT should I start taking the T911, Inhibit-E, and the Reduce XT? Should I wait on any of them or space them out at all? Last question then I'm ready to rock.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I personally start using all the test boosters, and AIs during the second to last week of your SERM. The idea being that by the time your nolva is done, your next set of supps are kicking in, and continueing the job. Plus I dont see a need to run them along your whole serm cycle.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Subd

I like your cycle it looks alot like the one Im planning on starting on fri/sat when my mdrol gets in.

Quick ? I was considering finishing my PCT (nolva) with an AI, possibly running form and suppress C. Eventually I wanted to bridge to clenvicerate. Can I do that or even possibly run the clen and AI (form possibly 6 oxo if i can find it cheap enough) at the same time. Just figuring 8 weeks from now is begining of summer and I know I will want to take the muscle I put on and cut the **** outta my fat.

Mac10

Awards
I had to stop my cycle 4 days into it because my blood pressure spiked and I was having day long headaches. Nothing I did got rid of it so rather than risk my health I took Pembroke3355's advice and cut it short. I'm going to wait 3 weeks, keep taking cycle assist, then give Havoc a try. I think trying something less harsh for my first cycle is a better idea. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed.

Noshotgun4

Awards
Did you check your blood pressure levels? If so, what were they? I did a similar cycle and my levels jumped to about 150 over 90, with bad headaches. I found ways to bring it down, but I agree that you should probably play it safe on your 1st cycle and cut it short.

Mac10

Awards
It's ranged from 140-153/70ish. I had some chest pains too about day 2-4 off of it. I'm going to the doctor soon because I've been experiencing some tightness in my chest too. M-Drol is a b***h man, kindof wish I hadn't taken it for my first cycle. Well I've learned from my mistakes.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I give you a ton of credit bro for staying on top of your blood pressure while on cycle. Most do not. Reps for being responsible. I hope others follow your example of checking it.

Mac10

Awards
Thanks yeah it was an obvious issue that I was having and high BP can end up causing some serious issues so that was #1 on my list. I definitely think everyone taking M-Drol for their first cycle should think twice about it. Ill let everyone know how what the Havoc does for me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You may want to try Anabolic Innovations Life Support. It will drop the BP.

Also I dont see anything for your joints? using a natural T booster during cycle should help shut down. Last, all of your natural T boosters are Anti Estrogen based. If you have not purchased all them yet I would swap Hypertest instead of the T911.

Mac10

Awards
Hey just an update for anyone who is interested. I'm into my second week on Havoc and everything is going perfectly. My cycle looks like this:

Cycle Assist
Orange Triad

CYCLE
Havoc- 20/30/40/40
Cycle Assist
Orange Triad
BCAA's, Glutamine, Fish Oil

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT Assist
CA
OT
BCAA's, etc.

Do you guys think I will need my leftover Reduce XT, Inhibit E, or T-911 for my PCT?

Into week 2 i'm up from 189 to 192lbs. and all of my weights are increasing steadily. My big brother, who I work out with occasionally, is getting worried because I am catching up to him in all his lifts lol. Everyone keeps asking me what I'm taking at the gym because I'm looking more cut. If there are any takers I can start up a log from week 2 on????

Mac10

Awards
Quick question, does anyone see any benefits from bridging from Havoc into M-Drol??? Is that smart and has anyone tried it? If so how would you go about it with the cycle and PCT?

tygy96

Awards
No, bridging Havoc into M-drol as a first cycle would be way to hepatoxic in my opinion. Learn from your first cycle, then if all goes well this time go for M-drol in a year or so.

tygy96

Awards
not to hack your discussion or anything i just dont feel like making a whole nother thread. I just finished my 5 week PCT after a light 3 week cycle (10/10/final week 20 on workout days 10 on non) of m-drol. Gained a solid 10 pounds and dropped my bf% from 6.6 to 5.4. I kept almost all the gains (minus half a pound) at the end of my PCT. sides were virtually nonexistent.

If enough people are interested i guess I'll post a more in depth thread on my cycle but yeah. Good luck with the havoc Mac, its a great starter and you'll get great gains from it.

Mac10

Awards
not to hack your discussion or anything i just dont feel like making a whole nother thread. I just finished my 5 week PCT after a light 3 week cycle (10/10/final week 20 on workout days 10 on non) of m-drol. Gained a solid 10 pounds and dropped my bf% from 6.6 to 5.4. I kept almost all the gains (minus half a pound) at the end of my PCT. sides were virtually nonexistent.

If enough people are interested i guess I'll post a more in depth thread on my cycle but yeah. Good luck with the havoc Mac, its a great starter and you'll get great gains from it.
It's all good man. I'd be interested in reading about your cycle if you wanna post it.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established

Same here,
I have seen some info about low dose cycles and I'm thinking about attempting this myself for a first ph cycle of mdrol. After reading Mac10's experience as a first cycle I'm not to excited about trying M-drol first. The alternative is H-DROL or low dose M-drol.

As it turns out I went for it with a full 10/20/30 cycle m-drol