Cycled Havoc + PCT - received bloodwork. When to start again?

rayleonard

Awards
I ran a cycle of RPN Havoc + proper PCT for 30 days each starting back in early December (finished towards the end of January) and had great results. I just got my blood tests back and was wondering if everything sounds okay to start another one up (of something else) relatively soon. - I've heard to wait the amount of time on both the cycle+pct but I know I read somewhere that if testosterone levels fall within normal range then that means you're okay too... but I want to be sure.

Here are some of my levels (the ones that I think are most important):

HDL cholesterol: 37 mg/DL (low)
Triglycerides: 42 mg/dL
LDL cholesterol: 53 mg/dL
Total cholesterol: 98 mg/dL (LOW)

Glucose 88 mg/dL

Testosterone: 681 ng/dL

RBC - 4.69 million/uL
WBC - 8.7 thousand/uL
hemoglobin 15.4 g/dL
hematocrit 44.3%

RDW - 18.6 (high)

CO2 - 17 mmol/L (low)

If there's anything else you might find helpful, let me know and I'll try to answer.

Thank you

rayleonard

Awards
whats the rush?
Not really in a rush... just wanted to know if I wanted to, could I do it safely based on those numbers?

I don't plan to touch anything again until at least another month from now anyway... I'm not even sure if I will at that time either. Like I said, just want to be sure that everything sounds safe enough to start again. That's all :)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well your test is back up so your good there, do you know what your prior hdl and LDL levels where, I would get those back to your normal range whatever they were

rayleonard

Awards
Well your test is back up so your good there, do you know what your prior hdl and LDL levels where, I would get those back to your normal range whatever they were
Just checked... back in 2006 which was the last time I had blood work done (according to my PCP), my HDL was 37 (basically the same) but my LDL was 46 points higher at 89mg/dL with my overall cholesterol total at 140mg/dL.

Also, my RDW was low last time at 13.4% and now it's 18.6% (high). What, besides lack of iron, could cause a 5 point increase in RDW?

Anyone here with a medical degree that could help me analyze this a little further?