rocketing and shredding up in 6 weeks- CEL's FURUZA-A/H-DROL

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, Im sitting at 9-10%bf, 170lbs, 5'6". The goal here is to get shredded down to 6-7% and wouldnt mind adding alil bit of LBM!

The 6 week cycle:

Furuza- 250/300/300/350/350/350
H-Drol- 50/50/50/50/50/50

PCT:
Sustain Alpha- dosed accordingly
Toco8 and Endomax- dosed accordingly
Nolva: 10/10/10/10

Support supps, STAPLES:

Cycle Support- throughout entire cycle
Life Support- during pct
Toco-8- dosed accordingly
Endomax- dosed accordingly
LG's Ghenerate- 6 sprays before bed
PP's Sustain Alpha- dosed accordingly
PP's CLA, BCAA, Creatine, Maximum Absorbed Protein
ON's Optimen, Casein, 100%Whey
MST's - ZMK
NUTRA- Fishoil, Glutamine, BCAA, KwikKarbs
CL's- Purplewraath, whiteflood, glycergrow, Greenmag

Here we go! Ill be updating once or twice aweek and give a final review.

BEFORE

AFTER: Dropped almost 2% while maintaining the same weight. (nothing to crazy, but the cycle was cake... btw i stopped H-DROL and it was just 4 weeks of Furuza-A at 300mg)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I'd bump the h=drol dose in the last few weeks, you're pretty cut already, should be able to do this pretty easily IMO

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
great physique already- any logs on these supps?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

I only did a review on the CL stuff...Great stuff btw.

I was wondering, what are your guys opinion on running the Hdrol at 25mg.. i wanted to keep this cycle as mild as possible..

Thanks guys

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, another log to follow until I will be able to run the same stuff :)
You are in great shape already dude, this is gonna be a blast! Looking forward to your progress! Oh, by my calculations - I will start my cycle of these two compounds when you finish and go into PCT :)
Speaking of PCT - looking forward to that (I hope you'll log it) since I want to see the effects of low dosed Nolva along with the TRS! I'e heard it is supposed to be a blast ;)

//CC

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Nice, another log to follow until I will be able to run the same stuff :)
You are in great shape already dude, this is gonna be a blast! Looking forward to your progress! Oh, by my calculations - I will start my cycle of these two compounds when you finish and go into PCT :)
Speaking of PCT - looking forward to that (I hope you'll log it) since I want to see the effects of low dosed Nolva along with the TRS! I'e heard it is supposed to be a blast ;)

//CC
Glad to help! :)
Thank you very much, i heard these compounds stacked together very well! And goodluck with your cycle! :)
Yea Im always on here so ill prob log the PCT too!
But yea Thanks again!

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
question, i got an extra bottle of sustain alpha, should i use it during my cycle? 3 days on,3 days off?

Thanks guys

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
It's a really mild cycle, so imo, it would be a waste. Just save it for the next one.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
in terms of overall harshness on the body, how would yall rate this from 1-10? I want an easy pct..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would look to going 75 to 100mg on the hdrol. The recomp should be cake with ur physique. By bumping u could even add some lean muscle. I think 50/50/75/75/100/100 would be fine. Hdrol is cake to recover from esp with a serm plus trs. I was looking at a similar spring/summer cut and was thinking 100-125mg hdrol.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
So it's been 3 days so far at 50mg hdrol and 250mg furuza.. Aggression is way up! But that's all I can comment on so far. Might just be placebo.. I was thinking about just bumping up to 300mg on the furuza....any thoughts? So basically it'll be 300/300/300/350/350/350 of furuza and 50 on hdrol all the way through... I'm tempted to go to 75 on the last 2 or 3 weeks but idk because it's my first time with hdrol and it's stacked with high dosage of furuza..... Any thoughts guys? I'm a small guy so... I'm questionable

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
And I forgot to mention that I've been using dermatherm target from PP. 2 pumps aday.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't comment from own experience about upping the dose, but from all the suggestions and feedback I got when I asked for dosing tips for my first stronger cycle (exactly this same one) was to bump up the dose to 75 at week 2 and run it at that all the way through with fura at 250-300. So idk.. I guess I would bump it up :)

//CC

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks! :)

how does this look

Furuza- 250/300/300/350/350/350
HDrol- 50/50/75/75/75/0

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
With the Axis labs version of Furaz some had a stim feeling with it , suggesting something else was in beside the steroid. Lets know if you get similar problems , which would suggest its the roid itself or its sourced from the same people as Axis labs did

tks

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
With the Axis labs version of Furaz some had a stim feeling with it , suggesting something else was in beside the steroid. Lets know if you get similar problems , which would suggest its the roid itself or its sourced from the same people as Axis labs did

tks
I havent had any stim feelings from Furuza.. but then again, im very stim tolerant. but im sure i dont get any of that from it. so must of just been an Axis lab thing..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man bump the H-drol dose up like everyone else has been saying. Low dose serm and test booster of your choice should make recovery easy. You may be able to even go strictly OTC for your PCT....these compounds are pretty mild.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Bad news, I just broke some fingers and I can't do anything, i Ive decided to end my cycle today. It's been 11 days on cycle, should I jump into pct, or was it short enough to just go off?

Thanks guys and sorry for the dissapointment :(

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bad news, I just broke some fingers and I can't do anything, i Ive decided to end my cycle today. It's been 11 days on cycle, should I jump into pct, or was it short enough to just go off?

Thanks guys and sorry for the dissapointment :(
No worries. I don't think you'd need a PCT. Those compounds are mild and you weren't on long enough to get shutdown IMO.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
So the total cycle length was 17 days. I've been on my tra pct and was wondering if I could just jump back into the cycle of just furuza on the first of April? Too soon? Thanks guys

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So the total cycle length was 17 days. I've been on my tra pct and was wondering if I could just jump back into the cycle of just furuza on the first of April? Too soon? Thanks guys
Like I said previously you didn't need to do PCT. And yes, you can jump back on in April.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i cant wait to see your results
i have this stack coming in on the 30th
hey anyone know if i can add p-stanz to this stack?
and is nolva really neccessary?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
FINAL RESULTS IS UP TOP

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG> 4 week of 300mg of FURUZA-A

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice gains! You look alot more toned and defined after! Congrats on the gains man. Did you see any strength increases?

//CC

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains! You look alot more toned and defined after! Congrats on the gains man. Did you see any strength increases?

//CC

Thanks man! Strength stayed the same. But im happy with that because normally it would have decreased from the calories deficiency and the amount of cardio performed. Hows your Hdrol/Furuza cycle going?

Thanks again

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
FINAL RESULTS IS UP TOP

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG> 4 week of 300mg of FURUZA-A
Geez

you look good

can you just summarise how you ran H-DROL , The Fuz was ran total cycle at 300mg ? Can you say why you upped the dose to that cos the directions say
For stand alone cycles, Furuza-A is commonly used at 100 to 150 mg per day (2 to 3 capsules) for 4 to 6 weeks

thanks for that

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Geez

you look good

can you just summarise how you ran H-DROL , The Fuz was ran total cycle at 300mg ? Can you say why you upped the dose to that cos the directions say
For stand alone cycles, Furuza-A is commonly used at 100 to 150 mg per day (2 to 3 capsules) for 4 to 6 weeks

thanks for that
Thank you very much :)

I was going to run H-Drol at 50mg but i ended dropping the cycle all together because of an injury. But for the 2nd attempt, i decided to just run Furuza-A because I wanted something simple. Yes i ran it mostly at 300mg. I tried 350 then to 400, but I started getting nipple gyno issues so i dropped back to 300 for the last week and the nipple problem went away. so it went like this 300/350/400/300.. coulda went longer but like i said, i just wanted an easy cycle. I will def be doing a better run in a few months with Furuza included.
The bottle does say 2-3 caps but Furuza is a weak compound and has to be mega dosed to get its effects. Honestly, 300mg is the lowest i would go. Ive ran Furuzadrol at 100-150mg before with barely any results. So i know my sweet spot begins at 300mg. Anything below that is a waste i believe. Primordials education page was really helpful with understanding the compound in Furuza. so maybe check that out and the "Fura Bible".. just google that.

thanks again! :)