THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings from Asgard Proper and from my stronghold in Bilskirnir.
Hail mortals of Midgard!! :box:

It's finally that time. Time to get on down and do some injectable Testosterone. After 46 years of waiting, I'm ready.

I've ran many oral cycles in the past including many DS/PH/PS cycles that include Super-Drol, Phera-Plex, Halo-Drol, Epithios, and the Tren Percursors.
Real AAS oral cycles include D-Bol and the infamous Oral Trenbolone (methyl trienolone).

This is what the current plan is for this 12 week injectable cycle:

It's going down like this:

INJECTABLE PROTOCOL:

PROP: 100mg. on Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
CYP: 200mg. on Saturdays.

That's 500mg. of Test each week and when you consider the short ester of Prop, it really equates to more like 600mg. of Test in total.

I already pre-loaded 8 weeks worth of Prop syringes just to save time on injection days. I will inject the Cyp only once per week due to the long ester. But the Prop will get pinned 3 times each week due to the much shorter ester.

ORAL KICKSTARTER:
4 weeks of Alpha-Tren @3 caps per day in 3 divided doses.
This product is a combination of 40mg. of Estra-4 type Tren percursor with 10mg. of Phera clone in each cap.

I will be doing my first Prop injection within this hour!!:twisted:
Let's get this party started!!! :head: :djparty: :head:

"I feel it deep within. It's just beneath my skin. I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!"

YouTube- Skillet - Monster OFFICIAL Music Video NEW! Good Quality

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am subbed bud, you are gonna have some fun. Been waiting for this thread ;)!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am subbed bud, you are gonna have some fun. Been waiting for this thread ;)!
Thanks bro. I've been chompin' at da bit to do this for a very long time!
I just banged 150mg. of Prop into my left delt using a 25guage by 5/8 inch needle, The Prop burned just slightly like I've been told it would, but nothing major at all. Practically painless. :aargh4: :toofunny:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In for the PIN. This is going to be fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in for one helluwa ride :thumbsup:

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am with you Brother! Let the Battle Begin!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By my Father's beard!!:scared:

So many in........so quickly.:welcome:

This is going to be sweeeet!!!:yup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:banana: Hell phuckin yes!!!! I been waiting to see my boy Thunder take it to pins! One of the coolest down to earth people I met on AM over the years. You know I got your back man, and tear that sh*t up Broski!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap... even trip is up in here. Pin ftw homie.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yessurrrr....been to hell and back.

:damnit1: <--- We need to change this sign to Thundergod Damn It!!! lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride Thunder!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:banana: Hell phuckin yes!!!! I been waiting to see my boy Thunder take it to pins! One of the coolest down to earth people I met on AM over the years. You know I got your back man, and tear that sh*t up Broski!!!
You humble ol' Thunder with such kind words brosenstein. Way cool to have you on another viking adventure aboard the longboat of slaughter!!! :sasmokin:
I'm about to have Heimdall sound the Gjallerhorn and summons TimberLakers to this fray as well. He told me he would be here.

im in again bro!
Good again to have you ....again.

Yessurrrr....been to hell and back.

:damnit1: <--- We need to change this sign to Thundergod Damn It!!! lol
That sign change gets my wholehearted vote of approval.

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen...strap in for the TG's late growth spurt!!

YouTube- Creed - Overcome (Official Music Video)
That's fo sho.

The fun is under way now. I've had a fun day. Collecting stuff. ordering stuff, baking and making stuff for this cycle. Some Formestane dissolved into pure emu oil like I was mentioning in my last thread. The emu is supposed to be an even better carrier than DSMO and some of the delivery systems we've seen sold in the past. I've been studying on the emu oil's great capabilities as a transdermal carrier for the last couple of days. So I decided to give it a try for myself. I'm the adventurous/experimental type.
Will dose the transdermal Formestane in 100mg. doses twice per day, once in the mornings and once in the evenings. This will be sufficient to keep estrogen related bloating to a minimum while running the aromatizable Test.
I also have a SERM, several AI's. and such things at hand if needed.

Look at this article that I copied and pasted from another site regarding the emu oil as an effective transdermal delivery system:

Two different trials were done to evaluate the transdermal qualities of emu oil. In both trials, a topical application of emu oil containing either tocopherol (Vitamin E) or DHA (docosahexanoic) to the shaved surface of hamsters was done. Periodic blood samples taken over a seven day period showed conclusively that emu oil is transdermal and that it can be utilized for transdermal delivery. The data also suggests that the transdermal qualities of emu oil might actually be greater than other oils currently being utilized daily in hundreds of over-the-counter remedies for such things as weight loss, smoking, testosterone and hormonal replacement therapy. There could be a future use for emu oil as the carrier in these and other applications

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Subbed . TG your logs are king. cant wait to see the iron destruction :hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed boss man it looks like we will be running a test cycle at the same time. Can't wait to see how you like this shizz!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed TG!!! Its about dam time lol! Looks like you, Hman and myself are all on Test at the same time! Kill this $hit!!! Just fukkin kill it!!!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Heimdall_p180.jpg
Here my Bror of Wotan !The Gjallerhorn is sounded!! RAGNAROK IS NIGH!

Missed the end of the last one...in again Lord of Mjöllnir! Wield The Iron to destroy all Iron!
:redeemerwhore::firedevil: :AR15firing: :banghead::hammer:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
disappear for a day, and looky what happens! in for your first inject cycle my friend :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed . TG your logs are king. cant wait to see the iron destruction :hammer:
My logs are king only because of my royal readers. They make these logs what they are!!

Subbed boss man it looks like we will be running a test cycle at the same time. Can't wait to see how you like this shizz!
You're probably running Enanthate, aren't ya? How high are you gonna run it? I may up my dosages if I feel the need to......as always!! LMFAO

Subscribed TG!!! Its about dam time lol! Looks like you, Hman and myself are all on Test at the same time! Kill this $hit!!! Just fukkin kill it!!!
Kill Mode Activated brosinski!!! No Survivors!!!:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:
im in...do it to it big guy.
Gonna do it to it all the way through it!!
View attachment 32101 Here my Bror of Wotan !The Gjallerhorn is sounded!! RAGNAROK IS NIGH!

Missed the end of the last one...in again Lord of Mjöllnir! Wield The Iron to destroy all Iron!
:redeemerwhore::firedevil: :AR15firing: :banghead::hammer:
Od's Blood!!! Tis mein bruder Heimdall arriving on the field of sacred battle. Let all mine enemies between Muspelheim and Jotunheim be put on notice....."HAVE AT THEE"!!!!:smashfreakB:

disappear for a day, and looky what happens! in for your first inject cycle my friend :)
Great to have you here Sunny my brotha. I've waited a long time indeed to do this thingy!!! :439:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIVATION!!

Fired up is an understatement. It goes way beyond that. A different realm with differing realities. Another plane in distant vistas.

I've removed my mind from the mortal binding laws of Midgard and have transplanted my psyche into the limitless potentials of the Golden Realm Eternal where anything is possible to him that believeth!!!:box:

YouTube- Extreme! Bodybuilding! Motivation!!!

YouTube- HARDCORE BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning 's list of pre-workout ammunition:

Alpha-Tren: 1 cap.
Transdermal Formestane: 100mg.
MDHT (methyl DHT): 4 caps @12.5mg. per cap. Will do this only pre-workout.
Anadraulic State GTSE: 2 servings or 32 grams.
SixStar NO Fury: 2 servings or 2 scoops.

No wonder I was freakin' amped!!:woohoo:
Energy to spare. Felt impervious to pain or fatigue. Just kept grindin' out da reps like cake.

I was swayin' to dat symphony!!!

YouTube- Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction (Broadcast Music Video)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you I'd be back.
Well, all-fukkin-right!!!! :evil:

It's officially a party now. Time to get all "juicy" up in dis bee-yatch!!!:twisted:

Tomorrow Morning:

200mg. of Cyp
100mg. of Prop
:yumyum:

Let the lunacy live on!!!! :fool2: :hypnotized: :Eyecrazy: :yup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It's officially a party now. Time to get all "juicy" up in dis bee-yatch!!!:twisted:

Tomorrow Morning:

200mg. of Cyp
100mg. of Prop

Man is it gonna get nasty up in here! Hell Yeah!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if I sub early I'll be able to follow along this time. Here's hoping.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tomorrow Morning:

200mg. of Cyp
100mg. of Prop

Just saw Comp Edge Labs dropped a dht prohormone. We should all encourage them to hook you with a bottle or six, to add to the destruction going down over German country....aka ThunderGods log! Word.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw Comp Edge Labs dropped a dht prohormone. We should all encourage them to hook you with a bottle or six, to add to the destruction going down over German country....aka ThunderGods log! Word.
I'd be down like a clown....ch..ch...Charlie Brown!!!
Cool like a fool.....in a sw..sw..swimming pool!!! :lol:

How could we "encourage" them to do that?:dunno: ha ha

What DHT prohormone was it Comrade Tripinski?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YESTERDAY EVENING'S SUPP LINEUP

Alpha-Tren: 1 cap
Epi: 1 cap of 10mg. of Epithio Clone (chapparal labs)

I've decided to toss some Epithio into this mix. Should be good to use as gyno prevention while on cycle. Low dose....of course. 10mg. daily.
The transdermal Form is my main on-cycle AI. And I've used it many times in the past with great success. This time is new with the mixing the Formestane with Emu Oil instead of using a ready-made carrier. It went into solution very well when I heated it. No sandy grit at all. :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS MORNING'S SUPP LINEUP

Eithio Clone: 1 cap @10mg.

Test-Prop: 100mg. shot into right delt using 25g by 5/8" needle.
Test-Cyp: 200mg. shot into right trap using 25g by 5/8 needle.

I would have combined both compounds of Test into 1 shot, but that would have been 2ML of oil going into a very small area like a delt or trap. So I had to do 2 shots. No biggie.....

By the way, my areas of rotation are delts. traps, and triceps at this point. If I feel I need more areas of rotation later on, I may include lats or pecs as a pin target.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you like the transdermal application of Formestane, TG?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like the transdermal application of Formestane, TG?
In all seriousness, the TD application of Formestane is the only practical way of using this compound. I've seen where early experimentation was carried out via injectable usage. It was effective that way of course. But when people used it orally, they found it very oral unfriendly. It's not very bioavailable that way. Dosages need to be much higher on an oral protocol. As high as 500mg. up to 1 gram are needed and it still gets destroyed in the gut.

The transdermal application has always treated me right. You only need 100 to 200mg. daily to notice its strength.
I can tell early on that it's working. You can actually "feel" a test rush a few minutes after application. And it keeps me dry and hard while on aromatizing compounds like D-Bol or this injectable testosterone.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I imagine the Emu oils is much better on your skin, how is the scent of it? Has to be better than smelling like a grapefruit peel after using Penetrate.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just pictured the big guy shrugging those big azz traps :dunno::dunno::dunno: saying "I dunno..."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YESTERDAY EVENING'S SUPP LINEUP

Epi: 1 cap of 10mg. of Epithio Clone (chapparal labs)

I've decided to toss some Epithio into this mix. Should be good to use as gyno prevention while on cycle. Low dose....of course. 10mg. daily.
The transdermal Form is my main on-cycle AI. And I've used it many times in the past with great success. This time is new with the mixing the Formestane with Emu Oil instead of using a ready-made carrier. It went into solution very well when I heated it. No sandy grit at all. :thumbsup:
Good to see you are still utilizing the Emu Oil, TG! I should pull up that post I made in your Epi log.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you liking the trap shots thunder?
Trap shot wasn't bad at all. Was smoother than delts were. And nothing has been painful thus far. The Prop itself burns like I heard it would, but the injections themselves are a peice of cake. Of course I have my wife (a nurse) to do them for me. LOL The goddess has a most delicate touch. :yup:

I appreciate that advice and pin site you gave me. It was extremely useful.

Have you already started your injections dude? And when you do, you ought to log it bro. I'd sub in an instant!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you are still utilizing the Emu Oil, TG! I should pull up that post I made in your Epi log.
Emu Oil is all good. Laden with Omega 3's, good for inflammation and pain, excellent lipid transdermal capabilities, etc.....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just pictured the big guy shrugging those big azz traps :dunno::dunno::dunno: saying "I dunno..."
Big azz traps? Huh? Where? :thinking:

Attachments