Cycle Help!!!!!!!!

Heresmyname

Awards
Hey AM!!! What's going on this evening?! Well, I have sort of a dilemma... I went to work today and came home with my gf holding my empty bottle of P-Plex, lol! Funny thing is I had more than half a bottle... You can see my frustration... "What's going on?" I replied. "I flushed them!" she said. You bitch!!!! *This is what I was thinking in my head* So, to get to the point I'm on day 18 at 20mg only thus far. I still have all my PCT on hand ready to start tomorrow. I just don't know how to administer any of the dosages... Can anybody help me out??

So yea, I'm a little flustered... She told me she thought they were anabolics because of the description on the side of the bottle... Uh, wtf?!! Thanks AM!

PCT:
Cycle Assist
Liquid Nolvadex
PCT Assist
Reduce XT

robkaige

Phera, is in fact an anabolic steroid, DMT. and is currently a schedule 3 drug.

but its good ****. :D

Heresmyname

Awards
Ok, I'll give you that, lol.
DMT? Referring to it's chemical properties?? Please explain, interested...

robkaige

seriously, how can you use something without knowing what it is and doing some research on it.

heres a nice writeup from

Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT) is a 17aa steroid with equal toxicity as other 17aa oral steroids. While nearly all anabolic steroid molecules have a 3-keto group, Desoxymethyltestosterone lacks it, and has a 2-ene structure. This compound is readily active and does not require conversion.

DMT does not aromatize, nor does it appear to have any progestational activity, yet some users still experience gyno symptoms and bloat from this compound. This is likely related to the lack of androgenic potency from this compound (to antagonize the effect of estrogen). DMT may also contribute to gyno by displacing estrogen (and testosterone) from SHBG. It has also been proposed that DMT can inhibit 11b-hydroxylase and thus increase intracellular sodium and water retention by building up mineralcorticoid levels.

Depending on where you look, DMT has been reported to be 2-12 times more anabolic and 0.4-2 times as androgenic as methyltestosterone. It has been proposed that DMT is a naturally occurring substance because it has an almost identical structure to delta 2-androstenol, a naturally occurring pheromone in mammals. However, being a 17aa steroid hormone makes it synthetically altered and not naturally occurring. Either way, it is now a controlled substance in the United States.

Users should expect significant strength increases, weight gain, and bloat. Weight gains upwards of 20lbs in 4-6 weeks are not unheard of with this compound. The most obvious physical side effects will be strong muscular pumps, shortness of breath, high blood pressure, oily skin, and bloating. If users wanted to minimize toxic effect on the liver or other side effects, DMT could be used at doses as low as 10mg/day for a decent effect.

Being that this compound is methylated, it should not be stacked with other methylated compounds. Having moderately low androgenic activity, DMT may negatively affect the libido and erectile function. This side effect could be offset by stacking DMT with testosterone or one of its non-aromatizing metabolites to preserve DHT levels.

Heresmyname

Awards
Well I was asking in reference to it being a schedule 3 drug, I wasn't aware of that. But that's a nice writeup as well.

So... any advice on the initial topic?? Thanks for your input, btw.

robkaige

" With the issuance of this final rule, the Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) classifies the following three steroids as ``anabolic steroids'' under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA): Boldione, desoxymethyltestosterone, and 19-nor-4,9(10)- androstadienedione. These steroids and their salts, esters, and ethers are schedule III controlled substances subject to the regulatory control provisions of the CSA."
made effective Jan 4th 2010.

To be honest... you started a cycle of a steroid without knowing what it was or how to dose your PCT...

we should let you figure it out the hard way...
you should have been taking cycle assist the whole cycle... not just during pct.

nolva 30/20/10 and dont touch another drug till you know what you are doing.

Heresmyname

Awards
Search my posts from earlier and you'll find my cycle info. Thanks for your concern though :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either find a new gf or hide ur stuff better lol.

Just start pct which u should know how to do before u start running anabolics.

Follow everything on the bottles. For the nolva 1 dropper a day for 4 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10