Tomahawk Stop Being Stupid (Turinabol LV)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be a log of supplements I run. Up right now is Turinabol LV and Fura when I get both of them. Right now preloading support supps.

Will be using cycle support on cycle plus Liver Juice. Plenty of protein and food. Nutrient partioners will be used when I do ingest carbs. Plan on taking ALCAR and LCLT. Fish oil intake is up along with joint supps. I have a nice little sleep stack going on that could put down King Kong. My PCT will be the TRS by PP plus*.

Workouts will be back, chest, off, legs, shoulders, off, and repeat. Wont be too much isolation in there.

Yesterdays workout was

Deadlifts 4 sets
pull ups 4 sets
seated rows 3 sets

The deads killed me. 455 felt heavy and my upper back is def feeling the break from them. I think I will add a bi and trap exercise to this day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some protein for pretty cheap which was nice. Chocolate Myofusion. Made myself some nice chocolate pudding (greek yogurt plus protein powder mmm). Plenty of protein today.

Workout today was chest. Like I said limited isolation.

4 sets of flat dumbell presses. Only went up to 95 bc shoulder was giving me problems. Will be adding SuperCissus RX. Did more reps in the 10 rep range
3 sets of incline dumbells presses most was 65 with a twist at the top. Did 10 plus reps each set.
3 sets of pec deck with a good squeeze. My chest was so pumped after this. 12-15 rep range.
3 sets of dips bodyweight only did 10 reps
Planned on doing tricep ext but was pretty fried.

I cant wait to get my Turinabol LV and Fura.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

So I must say this was my best cycle to date. I def did some major recomping. My strength blew up and my weight stayed the same. I got up to 515 on squats, 605 on deadlifts, 335 on bench all of which are PRs for me. My diet was very clean so I can see where while on a bulk this could still be a major gainer.

Sides: Libido was good through out and is back up to crazy while in the 1st week of PCT. I had a few headaches while on cycle which I tend to never have. I am going to blame it on high blood pressure. They werent too bad but something to keep an eye on. Acne is acting up a little but I have a naturally oily face. Nothing noticable with hair but its cut super short. I stayed in a good mood throughout my cycle no real temper flare up.

This is def going to be something I run again in the future. If there is anything else u want addressed let me know and I will add it.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Good luck, brother.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3? 1 turin 2 fura?
No 3 bottles of Furaguno. The Turinabol LV is still making its way here. All this extra time is going me time to think over dosing A LOT.

Right now the numbers dosing would be

Furaguno 6 pills a day so 198mg a day for 45 days

Turinabol LV 60mgs a day for the 1st 10 days then 90mgs a day for the next 35 days making a grand total of 45 days.

Glad to have yall aboard atleast someone is lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my Turinabol LV along with other things. I am debating if I want to start tomorrow or wait till Monday.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am tempted to start tomorrow since I already have everything in order and been preloading my support supps. It just looks so damn tempting sitting here on my desk.

Ok ya I am starting tomorrow lol. I just did a little bit of experimenting and tasted it a little and now that it is in me I NEED it lol.

The fun starts tomorrow guys.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride. If this works out. could be my summer cut cycle :) gl

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so qwerty brought up some points I overlooked in my earlier posts.

I plan on making this a recomp. Not looking to add too much weight since I plan on cutting soon since 5'7" 220 pounds isnt exactly what I want at this point in my life.

Dosing
Turinabol LV: 1st 10 days will be 2mL in 2 doses. Next 35 days will be 3mL in 3 doses. Each mL has 30mg.
Furaguno by Spectra Force Research: The whole time will be 6 pills a day spread out the day to keep stable levels I am thinking 3 different doses. Each pill has 33mgs.

Saturday starts the 45 days of fun.

Advice is more than welcome thanks guys.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what is your sleep stack as my sleep patters havent been the best on my cycle and would love to try out something with user feedback

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is your sleep stack as my sleep patters havent been the best on my cycle and would love to try out something with user feedback
It is a long list and some might not agree with it.

6 sprays GHenerate by LG Sciences
1 REDuction PM by Controlled Labs
2 Lipotropin PM by AppNut
1 ZMA by any brand really
3mg of Melatonin

I am thinking about trying Need2Sleep by Need To Build Muscle.

My main problem is falling asleep.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sounds good i hear Lipotropin pm is a great product. One thing, melatonin has been found to lower sperm count in males. Just a heads up as I will never take or rec mel ever again.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds good i hear Lipotropin pm is a great product. One thing, melatonin has been found to lower sperm count in males. Just a heads up as I will never take or rec mel ever again.
U def get a good bang for ur buck.
I cycle the melatonin and only take it when I think I need to because I did hear some negative things about it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did my 1st worm shot of Turinabol LV and it went down pretty easy so I doubt it will be any problem. Took 2 Furaguno I am not sure how I want to spread them out exactly since I will be taking 6 a day and the half life for them is supposed to be extremely short.

Going to do legs today solo and I am def feeling a bit tired bc I didnt sleep last night do to sleeping in all day and night. Back is feeling a bit stiff/sore for some reason but it is more my right upper mid back hopefully wont bother me during squats.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride man, hope this yields some nice gains :) Can't wait to start my own run :p
You going to post before/after pics? (no homo)

//CC

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subdizzile my nizzle!! How you been buddy? How's wrestling going? Hopefully you don't get plagued with sickness throughoutthis log BTW what nutrient partioner are you using?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey brother definitely in this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride man, hope this yields some nice gains :) Can't wait to start my own run :p
You going to post before/after pics? (no homo)
//CC
Ehh Idk about the pics. Might do some after shots depending on how they look. I am kind of ashamed of how I am looking right now to be honest.

Subdizzile my nizzle!! How you been buddy? How's wrestling going? Hopefully you don't get plagued with sickness throughoutthis log BTW what nutrient partioner are you using?
I have been alright some rough patches.
Well the season is over. I ended up not going to state with the team because I didnt have a ride up there because we had snow in GA and they cancelled Sectionals making each weight class have 64 wrestlers instead of 32 so we sent 6 wrestlers not leaving any room for me in the car. I havent asked everyone how they did but I know everyone got slaughter like sheep by a pack of wolves. The only guy who had a chance of doing anything hasnt told me how he did so I figure it wasnt too well.
hey brother definitely in this.
Thanks man good to have u here.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1, 2/27
Legs today so not a bad test
Wanted to start with squats but that didnt happen since we only have 1 squat rack in the fitness center I go to.

seated calf raises
4*14 with 90 pounds
lying leg curls
3*10 with 170 pounds
squats
10/9 with 315 pounds
If anyone wants to clarify what all that mess means just ask me to.

Narrative: I really felt my calves today they were burning getting my last reps. I got real light headed during my squats and I was working out solo so I decided against a 3rd set and hack squats.
I feel a pain in my back on the right side. It is about level with my lowest rib. It is annoying but not enough to slow me down.

I was worn out after my workout and eating. I ended up passing out for a few hours. I think I am going to get plenty of sleep this cycle thats for sure lol.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i think fura has a short hl so the dose should be spaced

heres great info on it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing for this. I ran a fura clone with an epi clone and had good results. You did the right thing buying 3 bottles. I did 3 and low dosed the first week.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2, 2/28

I woke up and I felt pretty good enough though I didnt sleep too long but my mouth was dry and I was EXTREMELY thirsty.

I didnt get into the gym because of no car and still lacking a true workout partner. I should be able to make it in tomorrow. Once I get my car back I think I am going to start going alone again. I love having a spot but I cant find a reliable partner who can go to the same place to workout.

I am sore from yesterday. My quads arent too bad but my calves I can def feel. Just to give u an idea of how my workout went I popped blood vessels in both my eyes lol.

So last night someone decided to smash car windows in 5 car around my neighborhood 4 of them in my immediate area. I guess I wasnt being targetted.

Shoulders are next on the list.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sucks about your car man. your on cycle now, try to workout and stay on track, even if you have to w.o alone.

Day 2, 2/28

I woke up and I felt pretty good enough though I didnt sleep too long but my mouth was dry and I was EXTREMELY thirsty.

I didnt get into the gym because of no car and still lacking a true workout partner. I should be able to make it in tomorrow. Once I get my car back I think I am going to start going alone again. I love having a spot but I cant find a reliable partner who can go to the same place to workout.

I am sore from yesterday. My quads arent too bad but my calves I can def feel. Just to give u an idea of how my workout went I popped blood vessels in both my eyes lol.

So last night someone decided to smash car windows in 5 car around my neighborhood 4 of them in my immediate area. I guess I wasnt being targetted.

Shoulders are next on the list.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sucks about your car man. your on cycle now, try to workout and stay on track, even if you have to w.o alone.
Ya that is the plan. I have to find someone to workout with the next 2 days with but then I am back to lifting alone. I guess this gives me a good reason to go out and get some better headphones now.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get em headphones and kill it, working out with someone is overrated ;)
How are you dosing btw? Going to spread out the Fura and H-Drol?

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOSING lol

Turinabol LV
1-10 days 1mL(30mg) twice a day for a total of 2mL(60mg)
11-45 days 1.5mL(45mg) twice a day for a total of 3mL(90mg)

Furaguno
1-45 days 6 pills a day(198mg) spread out throughout the day with meals

Liver Juice
1-50 days 5mL once a day at night

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome :D :lmao:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wake up thirsty like never before. I am basically just pouring water down my gullet all day long.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in for the gainzzz.....Actually was contemplating this exact cycle (possibly with PMAG in place or Turin)

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
watching this log, got my hands on turinabol as well, gonna run in april/may

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a long list and some might not agree with it.

6 sprays GHenerate by LG Sciences
1 REDuction PM by Controlled Labs
2 Lipotropin PM by AppNut
1 ZMA by any brand really
3mg of Melatonin

I am thinking about trying Need2Sleep by Need To Build Muscle.

My main problem is falling asleep.
Somnidren!!! It will help tremendously with sleep problems. I get sleep problems too and it is a battle to fall asleep. I can seriously lay in bed for 2-3 hours just awake trying to go to sleep but cant and y mind just wondering and thinking random thoughts. Somnidren put a end to all of this. Give it a go bud, and when you do, take it sublingual style. That works the best for me, almost instantly I start to feel sleepy and pass out within a couple minutes

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somnidren!!! It will help tremendously with sleep problems. I get sleep problems too and it is a battle to fall asleep. I can seriously lay in bed for 2-3 hours just awake trying to go to sleep but cant and y mind just wondering and thinking random thoughts. Somnidren put a end to all of this. Give it a go bud, and when you do, take it sublingual style. That works the best for me, almost instantly I start to feel sleepy and pass out within a couple minutes
That might be on my list of things to try now. I love GH products for some reason :sleeping:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3, 3/1
Still didnt get to hit the gym today. Was told might go lift at 8pm but never got a call or anything. The guy I was lifting with is being a little bit I guess. Day 4 I plan on just using the dumbells I have at home to do shoulders. On day 5 I should have my car back and be able to hit the gym without having to get a ride.

Still debating what I want to run for PCT exactly. Have 2 really good outlines I have been wanting to try.

I am almost tempted to take 25mg of 6-bromo at night to really give me that dry look. It wouldnt destroy all estrogen so my gains and joints should be ok. I know 50mg treated me nicely during my pulse. I feel like I am bloating up like a puffer fish from drinking so much water. It is like no matter how much water I drink I am still thirsty.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how does the turinabol taste?

also if you space your water in take out, there should be no bloat

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does the turinabol taste?

also if you space your water in take out, there should be no bloat
I do the worm shot but have gotten a little taste of it. It doesnt bother me. I dont see it being a problem for anyone.

I am just constantly thirsty. My mouth stays dream no matter how much water I drink.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I do the worm shot but have gotten a little taste of it. It doesnt bother me. I dont see it being a problem for anyone.

I am just constantly thirsty. My mouth stays dream no matter how much water I drink.
interesting. where do you live? i live in Colorado so i always feel thirsty, esp on cycle

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. where do you live? i live in Colorado so i always feel thirsty, esp on cycle
I live in GA so it is understandable when it is the summer and all but right now the weather is chilly. Hell today it was wet outside all day. Tomorrow I plan on recording just how much water I drink.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Are going do dose 25mg of 6-bromo all way through or just on cycle to get rid of possible bloat?
Interested in seeing how much water you are drinking all day :D

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Are going do dose 25mg of 6-bromo all way through or just on cycle to get rid of possible bloat?
Interested in seeing how much water you are drinking all day :D

//CC
If I decide to add the 6-bromo it will only be on cycle at 25mg at night. I will see much weight I have actually gained IF I ever can get back to the fitness center. I was hovering around 227-230 with everything on at night precycle.
I will tell u right now it is going to be a lot but wont feel like enough.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, hopefully i get bigger just by following your gains :beerchug:
Lol I meant about getting selected for the Turinabol LV giveaway. I def feel like I have added some water weight though. I havent drank nearly as much water today but I feel super bloated. I think I am going to take 25mg of 6-bromo tonight.

If I dont workout tonight people call me out on that sh1t. I just cant stand working out at home. It just isnt the same. I def cant be doing deadlifts with 500 pounds on the 2nd floor lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rofl, i thought you were being a smartas$
Lol no I dont try to be one all the time. Although I do like to tell girls I am psychic when I know something about them that they have posted on a social network :booty:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
lol. from what i know about bloat. 1 it has a lot to do with Na intake. also the less water you drink, the more bloated you will be.

the bromo should help, too bad you dont have LV formestane, would like to see how the combo works for you. as i plan on running turinabol, fura, and formestane as a cut right before summer.