do u think i got fake dbol?

myroslav

Awards
hi
i have been on dbol 4 weeks and i dont feel it. Well i got good pump in the gym and im a bit stronger but i didnt gain anything.My diet is always in check

week-1 dbol 30mg
week-2 dbol 35 mg
week-3 bbol 40mg test e 500mg
week-4 dbol 40 mg didnt inject test yet....

a-dex 05 mg a day week 1-12.

do u think i got fake dbol?

should ibuy dbol from diffrent sypplyer and start using it again week 5-11?

should i up the dosage to 50-60mg?

by the way i got pink ones from a website.

thank u.

LeeRoyy

Awards
sounds like thai 5mg dbol to me i gained 13 pounds in 4 weeks of them i thought they were a good kick start to the test

LeeRoyy

Awards
and wait, holy **** ur 7,4 and weigh 180 hmmmm , im 6,3 and 180 and i am slim so you must be like a lampost, i really dont think you should be takeing any steroids at all until you get ur diet in order.

LeeRoyy

Awards
also why did you buy from a source you dont even no is leight, cum on now that is stupi isint it, u have been takeing dbols for 4 weeks and dont even no what they are, get ur pics up quik and stop takeing anything till i my self tells u if they look leight or another member from this forum tells u. Stop Every Thing NOW!

myroslav

Awards
and wait, holy **** ur 7,4 and weigh 180 hmmmm , im 6,3 and 180 and i am slim so you must be like a lampost, i really dont think you should be takeing any steroids at all until you get ur diet in order.
im actually 196cm and 206lbs.and my diet is good.

LeeRoyy

Awards
and if uhave googled ur source would put a 100 pound on it been a rip off source, you need to ask people who no threstuff and no people on the black market if you wat leight stuff, i get all my **** from the black market and its all 100% and gets sent within 3 days of order. you reall need to do more research and ask more.

myroslav

Awards
my diet is----
7am-200grams of scottish oats with milk, drink 5 full eggs mix in cup with a bit of salt for taste

10am-200 grams of stake or chikin breast with pasta or rice.

1pm-weight gain shake p.70 carbs.100 calories 900

4pm-1 can of tuna with 200 grams of sweetcorn

8pm-100grams of steak with 200 grams potato

9.30pm-protein shake and drink 2 full eggs.before bed.

LeeRoyy

Awards
thats not enough food mate, ur diet is based on shakes. and for the dbols STOP and change source

LeeRoyy

Awards
and i cant tell you a leight source on this forum or i woud, i hate to see a man get ripped off by jackoffs it pisses me off. i no how it feels.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
You should really take your own advice on this one.

LeeRoyy

Awards
no i shouldnt , i dont want to be bulky , i done 1 bulk cycle and that was my 1st ever 1, from then on alls i do is cut cut cut, i dont want to be bulky, i never have, ii go for the slim ripped look, so there you go !!