Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If the "lump" continues to be a problem, then try aggressive nolvadex treatment.

I rarely comment on BF% b/c I did testing in a human performance lab and witnessed/tested that bf% cannot simply be judged by looking at someone. People carry fat different and body shape makes some look higher and others lower. With that being said, you are definitely below 12% and I would estimate sub 10%.

Excellent log and great progress.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Jimmy 4: You are correct. That is veins in my abs. I wasn't even pumped in that pic. I was flexed though.

The Usual & Big V: I'm not concerned with what level of fat I'm at in regards to appearance. I know I can shred fat easily. It is the fact that I jusy gave my all to a 12 week cycle and if the fat assay is correct I gained very little. However, I strongly feel that the assy was wrong. So I'm not sweating it...

Size: The "lump" is dissipating slowly. I have 1.5 weeks left of HCG then I'll be stricly of all anabolics. I have been using 40mg Nolva/day for several days now. I can see it is helping. Am I correct in assuming that the "lump" will completely go away?

Thanks for the encouragement on the log everyone. I'll keep you updated clear up to my next cut in Oct. The updates might be less frequent because all I'm doing is trying to keep what I've gained. I will keep you informed though.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 83

*This is yesterdays data

Weight: 189

Todays diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

My strength hasn't left me yet. I got 500 on DLs with very little problem. I look much different though. All the bloat has left me. Since I'm treating gyno with Nolva that is pushing more water out too. If this keeps up I wont have to cut in Oct at all...lol. I might just do another bulk with a better cycle. I'll decide as that time approaches.

Acne is still somewhat an issue on my back and delts. I treat it twice/day with a good astregent. It helps but the stuff doesn't realy go away. As far as libido goes...what is sex again? I have no peoblem performing when prompted to, but the urge for it on my own has totaly left me.

I'm leaving out for Panama City Beach in a few hours. I expect that my diet will go to hell somewhat. I travel alot and am used to eating abroad, so it might not be too bad though. I will not be drinking for sure! I don't need any more estrogen issues...lol.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 84

Weight: 185

Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Today at the gym sucked! I was weak as hell. Prob all the bad diet in PC. I was working all day and night every day so I couldn't eat right. When I say work, I mean clubing and modeling...lol. It really is hard sometimes though. OK, whatever... I'm tired so I g2g.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 88

Weight: 186.5

Todays Diet: Tentative (Traveling)

Well, after 2 weeks of heavy Nolva all traces of the gyno are gone....whew! Now I'm starting the real PCT. I ended the HCG this past week. I had my 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva this morn followed by my last clen dose. It is all homebrewed so it was like a shot of 190 proof...lol. That will def wake you up first thing in the morning.

My strength has started to decrease somewhat. I have the same initial strength but wear down easier. Not as much stamina. The libido comes and goes. I'm staying rather active to help prompt things into normal working order. The acne is going away nicely, but I still have more than I care for on my back and delts. I have a photoshoot today and I have a bump on each cheek....grrrr. .

My body composition is changing as well. I'm really losing water and thus size. In most pics I see of myself I look just fine, but I can see a difference.

Anyhow, I'm off to ATL...
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 91

Weight: 183.5

Todays Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Todays wo was pretty good. I had to skip Mon & Tues because I was in ATL and was totaly worn out. I did chest and Tris today. It is heavy week and I was able to push my max with no more trouble than normal.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 100

Weight: 185

Today's diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

I haven't written in a little while. I've been too busy. My weight seems to have leveled out here. Not too bad. WO's are still going well. I have lost some strength though. Libido is still gone...lol.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey Candle, thanks for keeping such a kick ass thread for this cycle. This will definitely help when I'm ready to go. I say next time you go for an all out "dirty" bulk. You cut way too easy (damn you!). Unless you need to keep in certain shape for your modeling. Good discipline throughout.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Thanks bro. I haven't been on the boards much lately. I've been travelling a lot. I did a "dirty" bulk on my first bulk. I hated how I looked...lol. I gained hella weight though. I was up to 18% BF!!! You guessed it though, I have to stay in relitivly good shape because of what I do. So well planned programs all the way.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 106

Weight: 184

I don't have time to work up my diet right now. I leave for Chicago soon. Things are going well. Libido is still low. Acne is almost gone. I can tell my natural test is building back up. I've had a renewed stamina in the gym lately. I end all AE's today. I'll be starting clen again mon. Here is a recent pic so you can see what I'm looking like now. My BF% was checked at 9.7%. I think that sounds a little high, but oh well...lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

Day 110

Weight: 181.5

Todays Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

I feel like Sh!t this week! I think I might have picked up some germs in Detroit or Chicago last weekend. I pushed through a weak wo today just the same. I'm in light week so I have no heavy lifts to report. I started back on Clen a few days ago. I'm counting the days till I start my next cut cycle on Sept 1st.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

This is a great log. I have one question though. At the beginning of the cycle you weighted 178.5 lbs and now you weigh 181.5 lbs. Even thought you gained a good bit while on, do you feel that you lost most your gains when you came off? Or do you think you gained muscle but lost body fat and that is why the weight is not much different now?

On my first cycle of sust 600mg/wk and var 50mg/day, i didn't gain any weight but i didn't lose any either even though my diet was dead the whole time i was on and i was eating approximately 2 meals less per day than usual. However, i notice that even thought my weight didn't change, i got bigger. my pct consisted of nolva 40mg for 2 weeks, 20mg for 2 weeks, and in the first 2 weeks i lost 8 lbs. When i started pct, i actually started eating my usual 6-7 meals/day and still lost that weight. I was leaner and strength did not diminish much but i noticed overall size decreased quite a bit.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

I hope that's the case. I haven't done the math but I know I look better than when I started the cycle. I hope to have good results with my next cut.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Beginning Soon Test E/ Dbol, Frontload
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 10:28 AM
  2. TestE and Dbol Cycle... need info.
    By Trench in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 11:01 AM
  3. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6