Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Yes, as soon as the first day. I'm using British Dragon 10mg pink squares. I take 40mg/day with grapefruit juice and split into every 4 hrs.


  2. Great stuff Candle. Looks like things are really falling into place!! This is an awesome thread bro. Keep it up!
    •   
       


  3. Thanks bro. It's good to see you around.

  4. Day 57

    Weight: 192

    Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Another great wo! I did close grip b press with 200lbs for 6 reps on my 3rd set and curled 150 for 4 reps on my 3rd set. I feel great on dbol! I'm starting to get those sick pumps again too. I got alot of comments on my arms today...lol. I'm also starting to see some bloat too. I'm losing some of the cut in my abs. It's cool because its just water.

  5. this is an excellent log bro! keep up the good work!
    •   
       


  6. Thanks. I have 4 weeks left. Then I'll keep my PCT posted. That should help everyone see how gains are kept or lost.

  7. Great idea Candle. Lots of guys post their basic cycle and results but few let everyone know what they did during PCT and how it affected their gains.

  8. Day 60

    Weight: 193.5

    My srength is way up! Today was chest and it is bodybuilding week so I went light. I got 235 for 6 reps easy on my 4th set of bench. I feel great. I was begining to think I wouldn't hit my goal of 200 by next month, but now I'm more optimistic.

  9. Just wanted to say this is a great log man. Thanks for the good updates. You're giving me ideas for what my cycle is going to look like in the near future.

  10. Thanks bro. I think logs like these are a great help. It is nice to watch how things effect training, strength, BF, etc. I have a good PCT planned that I will keep posted as well. I think this bulk is going way better than my first. I learn more all the time.

  11. Day 62

    Weight: 195.75

    Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    It's still bodybuilding week so I have no impressive lifts to mention. I did back today and had a great pump. People are contantly asking me what I'm taking and what I'm eating, etc....lol. My weight is shooting up at the rate of almost 1lb/day. This is the first week of my restarting dbol so I'm sure alot of it is water bloat. It isn't showing too bad though. Energy is still great. Libido is ok too.

  12. Damn bro, you're about to hit the 20lbs gain mark. Good ****. Keep it up bro.

  13. Day 66

    Weight: 197

    Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Well it's powerlifting week again and I feel up to the task! I did legs today. I got 385 (which I broke the rack week before last with) for 6 reps on my 3rd set. I finished my 4th at 405 for 3 reps. I have to say that my strength is at an all time high right now. The lethargy is realy kicking in now as well. My libido is low too. I realy didn't see that coming. I have been getting a little bit of a temper lately as well. Nothing major but I feel like I could easily go off sometimes.

  14. Day 73

    I have been super busy lately. I've been repelling, hiking, and basicly away from civilization....lol. I just wanted to report that during yesterday's inject into the left glute I hit a vein. I felt it and I must have pushed the pin through it. No blood when I asperated (sp?). Anyhow, when I pulled the pin out blood literaly squirted out for a split second and went all down my leg and all the floor. It was super gross...lol. I hope I didn't lose too much oil in all that shower.

    I also started the clen today. My right nipple has become slightly puffy and itchy. I also have a lump in it. It is def the onset of gyno. I started taking 20mg nolva to treat it today.
    Last edited by candle25; 07-05-2004 at 03:39 PM.

  15. Hey candle25-

    Nice thread man - what was that back advice that fiddler gave to you?

    Good luck with the gyno treatment!

    BV

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hey candle25-

    Nice thread man - what was that back advice that fiddler gave to you?

    Good luck with the gyno treatment!

    BV
    did you hurt your back too?

    a book by Bonnie Prudden called "pain erasure".

    i twisted my back a few times while lifting and was out of commission at one time for a month. i could lift but had to go way down and it hurt getting out of bed.

    The theory is that unless something is broken inside then the pain is caused by muscles deep inside that is locked up tight and won't relax.

    The simple fix is probe with your finger tip and look for points in the area and below that hurt. You can feel pressure on most of the area but it won't actually hurt. When you find a spot that hurts, push your fingers in deeply and hold for 7 seconds and then let go slowly. This apparently causes the muscle that is locked up to let go, alleviating the pain. Treat the cause not the symptom!

    The reason you want to start with the area below and around where you feel the pain is because the muscles start there. So if you have lower back pain, start in your glutes and work your way up.

    Oh yeah, this process hurts like a mother. those points are very sensitive and when you push in, it can bring tears to your eyes but i would rather have tears than be out of action for a month or two.

    fiddler

  17. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    Day 73

    I have been super busy lately. I've been repelling, hiking, and basicly away from civilization....lol. I just wanted to report that during yesterday's inject into the left glute I hit a vein. I felt it and I must have pushed the pin through it. No blood when I asperated (sp?). Anyhow, when I pulled the pin out blood literaly squirted out for a split second and went all down my leg and all the floor. It was super gross...lol. I hope I didn't lose too much oil in all that shower.

    I also started the clen today. My right nipple has become slightly puffy and itchy. I also have a lump in it. It is def the onset of gyno. I started taking 20mg nolva to treat it today.
    hey bro,

    it looks like your back don't hurt no more! you went rapelling! awesome dude. the only time i did that was when i was in the army.

    fiddler

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hey candle25-

    Nice thread man - what was that back advice that fiddler gave to you?

    Good luck with the gyno treatment!

    BV
    Fiddler listed it again above. It sounds strange, but it worked for me.

    Just so everyone knows, I uped the nolva to 40mg/day just to be safe. I can already see a slight decrease in the puffyness.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    The simple fix is probe with your finger tip and look for points in the area and below that hurt. You can feel pressure on most of the area but it won't actually hurt. When you find a spot that hurts, push your fingers in deeply and hold for 7 seconds and then let go slowly. This apparently causes the muscle that is locked up to let go, alleviating the pain. Treat the cause not the symptom!

    The reason you want to start with the area below and around where you feel the pain is because the muscles start there. So if you have lower back pain, start in your glutes and work your way up.

    Oh yeah, this process hurts like a mother. those points are very sensitive and when you push in, it can bring tears to your eyes but i would rather have tears than be out of action for a month or two.

    fiddler
    This is a techique that is taught to massage therapists as well. (No, not those kind of massage therapists, but the legit ones ) Works very well for headaches also.


    Your cycle is looking good Candle. Keep up the good work bro!

  20. Quads look awesome, Bro.

  21. Day 74

    Weight: 197.5

    Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    I felt realy tired today. Must have been the long weekend. The gyno is looking a little better. I can still feel a lump under my right nipple though. I'm in the final bodybuilding week so I won't have any heavy lifts to report. The clen is giving me the shakes...lol. I feel pretty alert when I first take it in the morning.

    Here is a recent pic of me so you all can see the bloat...lol. It was taken this weekend while I was repelling.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by candle25; 07-13-2004 at 09:32 PM.

  22. Nice work Candle! Look at those delts! Maybe try some topical 5aa if that gyno dosent clear up fast enough...

    Fiddler - didnt hurt my back but every once in a while Ill have a muscle in my trapezeius tighten up. Usually if I try to go too heavy on shoulder day (which I dont do anymore Thanks for the info!

  23. Candle,if I was u,I wouldn't post my face on the internet saying that I'm doing roids.Just a friendly advice
    Looking good!

  24. that is one bad ass thread, i wish all cycle threads were so well thought out... pics diet, weights.... you got it all good job bro!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    Candle,if I was u,I wouldn't post my face on the internet saying that I'm doing roids.Just a friendly advice
    Looking good!
    I normaly don't but then I'm not too concerned about it. Thanks for looking out though.

    Thanks GG. I try to plan everything to the best of my understanding. I worked out too long with only halfway commiting myself to the task. I try to stay serious now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle Beginning Soon Test E/ Dbol, Frontload
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 10:28 AM
  2. TestE and Dbol Cycle... need info.
    By Trench in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 11:01 AM
  3. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:46 PM
  4. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
  5. Possible cycle, test/tren/dbol/EQ
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Log in
Log in