My review of mdrol - hdrol

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
This is just my personal opinion of the two drugs. Everyone may not agree but I'm posting it for general info.

I ran mdrol for 10 days at 20mg. I put on 3.5lbs in the first 3 days and then gained nothing else after that. I never felt any strong in the gym and honestly it didn't even feel like I was on anything. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what. I did read of people having to eat a ton to gain on mdrol but I was taking in 3,000-4,000 calories and anything over that is just alot of work when you are at work 9 hours a day. From the logs I've seen these were not the norm for mdrol at 20mg. So I stopped taking it and started taking hdrol 50 for a week then went to 75 for the next 2 weeks. I did have great strength gains on hdrol I would say all my maxes went up a solid 30-40lbs. But I didn't gain that much weight. I started at 196 gained 3.5lbs on mdrol then 4 more pounds on the hdrol.

I wasn't on hdrol to see alot of weight gain I'm guessing because I've read it doesn't really start to help with weight gain until weeks 3 or 4 and that's why alot of people run it for 6 weeks. I just didn't want to push it being that I was on mdrol for 10 days already and was mixing phs it kind of makes me nervous my main concern was my liver. I am pretty excited about the strength gains and hopefully I'll be able to keep them.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
This is just my personal opinion of the two drugs. Everyone may not agree but I'm posting it for general info.

I ran mdrol for 10 days at 20mg. I put on 3.5lbs in the first 3 days and then gained nothing else after that. I never felt any strong in the gym and honestly it didn't even feel like I was on anything. I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what. I did read of people having to eat a ton to gain on mdrol but I was taking in 3,000-4,000 calories and anything over that is just alot of work when you are at work 9 hours a day. From the logs I've seen these were not the norm for mdrol at 20mg. So I stopped taking it and started taking hdrol 50 for a week then went to 75 for the next 2 weeks. I did have great strength gains on hdrol I would say all my maxes went up a solid 30-40lbs. But I didn't gain that much weight. I started at 196 gained 3.5lbs on mdrol then 4 more pounds on the hdrol.

I wasn't on hdrol to see alot of weight gain I'm guessing because I've read it doesn't really start to help with weight gain until weeks 3 or 4 and that's why alot of people run it for 6 weeks. I just didn't want to push it being that I was on mdrol for 10 days already and was mixing phs it kind of makes me nervous my main concern was my liver. I am pretty excited about the strength gains and hopefully I'll be able to keep them.
Strength gains generally come later w/ an SD cycle, weight first. If you were more patient you would have experienced the beast. Heck, even with Dbol, I don't notice any dramatic strength increases until 7-10 days out or further.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Most of your strength gains were probably from the m-drol.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Strength gains generally come later w/ an SD cycle, weight first. If you were more patient you would have experienced the beast. Heck, even with Dbol, I don't notice any dramatic strength increases until 7-10 days out or further.
looking back I wish I had just stayed on it but I wasn't lifting anymore than before I started and was a week and a half in. I've read logs where guys are really feeling it 2-3 days in.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
looking back I wish I had just stayed on it but I wasn't lifting anymore than before I started and was a week and a half in. I've read logs where guys are really feeling it 2-3 days in.
They might be feelin it but they are not experiencing enormous strength gains associated with SD yet. Most likely placebo, but everyone is different and can expect things at different times I guess.