Cycle advice please. Dermacrine, Superdrone, etc

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

Cycle advice please. Dermacrine, Superdrone, etc

I want to do a long(6-8 weeks) bulking and cutting in the end and through PCT. I have a lot odf stuff so feel free to suggest things not listed. My plan is Dermacrine LV for 6 weeks. 3 weeks in start Superdrone LV. Ai`s new Perform all through the cycle and PCT and maybe the lsat 2 weeks a cutting type DS(Furaz,Epi,??? suggestions). Anyone do a similar run? I also may throw some clen in too. I have all the pre and post cycle stuff and SERMS already in the closet.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I want to do a long(6-8 weeks) bulking and cutting in the end and through PCT. I have a lot odf stuff so feel free to suggest things not listed. My plan is Dermacrine LV for 6 weeks. 3 weeks in start Superdrone LV. Ai`s new Perform all through the cycle and PCT and maybe the lsat 2 weeks a cutting type DS(Furaz,Epi,??? suggestions). Anyone do a similar run? I also may throw some clen in too. I have all the pre and post cycle stuff and SERMS already in the closet.
    I'd save the clen or at least not run it at the same time as Superdrone. The combination of the two could cause some blood pressure issues and they are both powerful in their own right.

I'd pick furaz to finish it off over epi simply because it is non-methyl and the superdrone will be hard enough on lipids and your liver as is...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd save the clen or at least not run it at the same time as Superdrone. The combination of the two could cause some blood pressure issues and they are both powerful in their own right.

I'd pick furaz to finish it off over epi simply because it is non-methyl and the superdrone will be hard enough on lipids and your liver as is...
    I was thinking along the same lines. The Clen would be during PCT and the Furaz would be great but I need SO much of it. I have 2 bottles but still. Anything else for cutting that would work well? I would love some Anavar but have to access to any.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dermacrine with SD is a killer stack. If ur going to try and cut after you bulk in the same cycle arent you worried about losing gains? especially cutting in PCT after a superdrol cycle just sounds like ur gonna lose everything. I think you should run the Dermacrine for 8 weeks with SD for first three and then Furaz or p-stanz for the last 4 to harden up but not try to actually full on cut in pct just gonna raise your cortisol even higher from coming off the anabolics. if u have 2 bottles of furaz why not run it the last four weeks at 300 with the dermacrine aswell. If dont have any problems with BP and have all supports in line I dont see why you cant run Clen with the Furaz and first 2 weeks of PCT at 25-50. I wouldnt continue clen all the way thru the PCT tho and i wouldnt do clen with SD .
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.55%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    dermacrine with SD is a killer stack. If ur going to try and cut after you bulk in the same cycle arent you worried about losing gains? especially cutting in PCT after a superdrol cycle just sounds like ur gonna lose everything. I think you should run the Dermacrine for 8 weeks with SD for first three and then Furaz or p-stanz for the last 4 to harden up but not try to actually full on cut in pct just gonna raise your cortisol even higher from coming off the anabolics. if u have 2 bottles of furaz why not run it the last four weeks at 300 with the dermacrine aswell. If dont have any problems with BP and have all supports in line I dont see why you cant run Clen with the Furaz and first 2 weeks of PCT at 25-50. I wouldnt continue clen all the way thru the PCT tho and i wouldnt do clen with SD .
    I guess cut was the wrong term. I mean harden/stay hard/keep size. Clen has actually never helped me cut but gets me hard as hell. Biceps feel like bones when flexed. LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine advice..
    By clint3612 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Mdrol and dermacrine cycle some. Advice please
    By Samito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:00 PM
  3. Log - First cycle ever - Superdrone LV
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 256