Surferdude's 1test cyp/orals cycle

surferdude26

Awards
1test cyp/4ad cyp/m1t/mdien cycle

Ok, so my source went bad on me, so my plan with the test enth/1test cyp cycle didnt go through. I do still plan on starting SOMETHING, but was just contemplating with all the new compounds out. I'm sure I'm going to get my ass kicked by the amount of 1test w/o any test, but I usually handle the sides pretty easily. Anyway:

GOAL:
Lean Mass / Strength
EXPERIENCE:
3 years, 4 PH cycles
WORKOUT:
1 BP per day, 6 days a week
NUTRITION:
3500cals, clean sources (carbs are almost exclusively oats and protein is chicken/salmon/protein powder)
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
Fluctuating between 165 - 168
BF:
probably around 10%, ab veins still pretty prominent, but not as shredded than I normally am.
Never really MAX out, but here are some of my lifts:

Deadlifts: 385 x 2
Flat DB Presses: 90 x 6
Weighted Chins: 45 x 8
Barbell Rows: 225 x 6
T-bar Rows: 265 x 6
Dumbell Curls: 45 x 8
Front Squats: 225 x 4
Side Laterals: 50 x 6
PROPOSED DOSAGES:
1Test Cyp 200mg EOD: wk 1 - 8
4AD Cyp 400mg EOD: wk 1 - 8
M1T 10mg: wk 1 - 2
MDIEN 2/3mg: 4 - 10

In other words: balls go bye bye, im sure my gf will be mad, but hell its partly her fault because shes pinning me anyway! lol.
PCT:
nolva/clomid 2 weeks after last pin, for 4 weeks
All in all I think its a uhh... risky idea to say the least. Was really hopin to at least get some test in there, but what can you do I guess. Though I do have one more bottle of 4ADerm left, though thats totally not enough. More than likely just leave out the m1t altogether and just start off with the mdien from 1 - 4. Suggestions/flames are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Get some Pro-Sust from Sldge. Check out how high my testosterone is in my M-Dien thread, and that's only after 8 days! :)

surferdude26

Awards
Get some Pro-Sust from Sldge. Check out how high my testosterone is in my M-Dien thread, and that's only after 8 days! :)
Yeah was thinkin about that, but its not on his site anymore, so I got the 1test cyp instead.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
He still has the 4AD prop. It's a little more money, but if you shoot 1cc a day it'll last 50 days for $75. Not too bad. I just think that the lethargy is definitely gonna kick your ass. If you don't go for the 4AD, how bout using the M4OHN the whole time (with the M1T too) because it's supposed to have CNS effects and should help fight the lethargy.

surferdude26

Awards
Yeah, I do have enough m4ohn to last me the whole time, thats for sure, so I might go that route... though im not a real fan of taking a lot of orals. If anything ill just use an ECA to jumpstart myself if it gets too bad. I have no probs with bp since mine is naturally low... it actually becomes normal while im on androgens, lol.

So cycle will go as follows:

1testp cyp 200mg EOD: wk 1 - 8
m4ohn 5mg: wk 1 - 8
m1t 10mg: wk 1 - 2
mdien: wk 3 - 8

should be interesting. my peg400 should be comin around thursday next week, so I may start pinning it next monday (pin mon, wed, fri).

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I aggree but I don;t think he has this anymore. He only has the 4ad Prop listed on his site now. Try the prop, I used it for 6 weeks at 1125mg per week and it was great, but a lot of injection voume.

Greenguy

surferdude26

Awards
Decided to go with some 4AD cyp that, thank god, PN still had in stock. Will just have to hold off on the cycle just for another week until it gets here. Just wondering about the dosages though, esp for someone my size (not exactly the biggest guy in the world)

So revised cycle:

1 test cyp 200mg EOD (700mg/wk): wk 1 - 8
4AD cyp 375mg EOD(1312mg/wk): wk 1 - 8
M1T 10mg: wk 1 - 2
M4OHN 5mg: wk 3 - 10 (wanted to have some kind of oral to get me to PCT)

Still contemplating if its even necessary to add in the mdien with the 4AD in place.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Up the 4AD cyp to at least 1200mg/week. Actually 300mg EOD comes out to 1050mg/week (7 injections in 14 days) (7X300=2100)/2=1050 :rolleyes: Maybe that's not too low, but I'd shoot for 1200-1400mg just based on what I've heard from Prolangtum and Sldge.

surferdude26

Awards
Up the 4AD cyp to at least 1200mg/week. Actually 300mg EOD comes out to 1050mg/week (7 injections in 14 days) (7X300=2100)/2=1050 :rolleyes: Maybe that's not too low, but I'd shoot for 1200-1400mg just based on what I've heard from Prolangtum and Sldge.
damn, end of the night shift, cant think straight. Will probably shoot around 1400mg/wk.

surferdude26

Awards
Day 1: 165lbs

injected 200mg 1test into right quad and 375mg 4ad in left quad, totally painless, a lil blood while pulling out the needle, but no probs. Went to the gym, had a regular back day.

Barbell Rows - 135 x 10
- 185 6x (3 sets)
- 205 4x (2 sets)

Chins (bodyweight) - 15x (1 set)
- 8x (4 sets)
- 6x (1 set)

T Bar Rows - 90 x 10 (1 set)
- 180 x 8 (3 sets)
- 225 x 5 (1 set)

Also made my m4ohn soln that I took right after it got out of the oven (while it was clear). Tasted... well like PEG, returned from the gym to find out it crystallized yay.

surferdude26

Awards
Day 2: 165lbs

Jesus my legs are sore from the shots, but no biggie, nothing bothersome or anything. Actually feels kinda good...

Woke up and did took another 1/2ml (5mgs) of m4ohn and chased it with some GF juice. Seems to be the way to go, kills the aftertaste of the PEG.

Lifts today (nothing spectacular, pretty shitty actually, didnt have a great night of sleep):

Incline DB press: 60 x 8
70 x 6
85 x 4 ( 3 sets)
70 x 4

Flat DB Press: same as incline

Incline Flys (for shits and giggles): 25 x 8
35 x 8
45 x 6 ( 2 sets)

Decline DB press: 60 x 8
70 x 6 (5 sets, last two sets were x4)

Pec Decs: 80 x 10
95 x 8
110 x 6
115 x 4 ( 2 sets)

Diet is still doing great, but will be put to the test tonight. Theres about 3 parties that I have to go to w/ free alchohol, but I WILL not drink. GF just kinda wants to hang out and stuff, so im gonna be the anti-social in the corner... whatever, I dont care.

In other news, looks like 1fast already shipped out my Mdien, but I might not add it into my cycle and just go with the 1test/4ad with the m4ohn or hell, i might just do it anyway, i already left off the m1t to jumpstart the cycle (although its still not too late).

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I hit my left quad yesterday, and it's pretty sore today. I hit a nerve going in, but I shot it there anyway :( . I've heard from numerous people that quad shots suck, so from now on I'm gonna stick to the delts, pecs, and glutes.

surferdude26

Awards
Day 3: 166lbs, up a lb, nothin special, probably water

shot same dosages in left and right delt, kinda hurt, nothin bad though. Decided to say **** it and might as well jump start this with the m1t, so took 10mg this morning as well. Along with 5mg m4ohn.

Lifts:

Close Grip Bench: 110 x 10 reps
135 x 8 reps
155 x 6 reps
175 x 4 reps ( 3 sets)

Skullcrushers: 45 x 10 reps
75 x 8 reps
95 x 4 (3 sets)

Dips (bodyweight): 15 reps x 1 set
12 reps x 3 sets
10 reps x 2 sets
8 reps x 1 set

Tricep extensions: 55 x 8 reps
65 x 6 reps
75 x 4 (2 sets)

Decline crunches (with 25lb plate behind neck): 8 reps x 4 sets

Decline crunches, no weight: 20 reps x 2 sets

Crunches: 30 reps x 4 sets

Hanging knee raises: 30 reps x 1 set
w/15lb dumbell in between: 12 reps x 3 sets

Not too bad of a day. Went to only 2 parties last night and didnt drink at all, felt like an unsocial bastard, but **** em.

surferdude26

Awards
I hit my left quad yesterday, and it's pretty sore today. I hit a nerve going in, but I shot it there anyway :( . I've heard from numerous people that quad shots suck, so from now on I'm gonna stick to the delts, pecs, and glutes.
Well, i figured i gotta rotate injection sites as often as possible, but I think im just gonna do delts, glute, tricep and quad shots. Tell you the truth man, I kinda like the quad shots better than anything else, plus its really convinient :D

surferdude26

Awards
Day 4: 166lbs

10mg m1t
5mg m4ohn

off day, well... it SHOULD be anyway, im gonna go walk for an hour on an incline and relax a bit.

surferdude26

Awards
Day 5: 172lbs (WTF?!)

200mg 1-t cyp right calf
375mg 4ad cyp left calf
10mg m1t
5mg m4ohn

First time ive done calf injects, turned out awesome, very painless with a 25g 1". Looks like I have a favorite site now :D

All I gotta say is, DAMN! SOME **** kicked in today. Woke up, felt great and weighed myself and ****, i know its water, but jesus it feels good. Felt like an animal in the gym today, I did my usual quad workout but I just kept loading the weights on while thinking to myself "jesus, this is awesome!" with a lil smirk on my face.

Lifts:

Front Squats: 135 x 8 reps
155 x 6 reps
175 x 6 reps
185 x 6 reps
205 x 4 reps (!)
185 x 3 reps

Squats: 135 x 10 reps
185 x 6 reps
205 x 6 reps
225 x 4 reps (2 sets)
205 x 4 reps

Hack Squats: 135 x 8 reps
155 x 8 reps
185 x 6 reps
205 x 6 reps
225 x 4 reps (2 sets)

Decline crunches: 50 reps x 1 set
30 reps x 1 set
20 reps x 2 sets

Crunches: 50 reps x 1 set
30 reps x 2 sets
20 reps x 1 set

Leg lifts: 15 reps x 4 sets

On another note, my muscles feel a lot harder and I just look A LOT fuller than usual. Guess the cyps are kickin in a lot sooner than I thought (well i know the 1test cyp acts kinda like a prop, so that might be it).

surferdude26

Awards
Day 6: 173lbs

10mg m1t
5mg m4ohn

Damn my calves hurt. Could barely walk around, and im startin to resemble like a damn gimp. I'm really thinking that I should drop the m4ohn after tommorow and up my m1t to 20mg/day to get better gains.

Lifts:

DB Shoulder Press: 55 x 8
60 x 8
65 x 8
70 x 6
75 x 4
70 x 4

Front DB Raises: 30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 6
45 x 4
50 x 4
34 x 4

Lateral DB raises: 30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 6
45 x 4 (2 sets)
40 x 4

Rear Lateral Raises: 25 x 8 (4 sets)
30 x 6 (2 sets)

surferdude26

Awards
Day 7: 173lbs

200mg 1test cyp left glute
375mg 4ad cyp right glute

Noticed my nipples are a bit puffy, but no way, the 4ad isnt even kickin in yet because I feel like total ****. M1T is KILLIN me. Lethargy is kickin in full blast and appetite is suppresed like theres no tommorow, I forced myself to eat my oatmeal, but felt like hurlin all of it up. Needless to say, im stopping the M1T, its just not worth having that much 1test in my system.

Anyway, had a couple of other opinions from other people bout my nips and they said I was smoking crack and they look fine, but im taking 20mg of nolva ED now just in case. Im not about to get gyno just for the sake of better gains. In any case, even with the lethargy I just feel POWERFUL, just powered through my sets like nothing, so thats kinda weird.

Inclined seated DB curls: 30 x 8
35 x 6
40 x 6 (2 sets)
45 x 4
40 x 4

Barbell curls: 95 x 8 (4 sets)
105 x 6 (2 sets)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 45 x 8
70 x 6 (3 sets)
80 x 5
70 x 4

Decline crunches: 30 reps x 4 sets
Crunches: 30 reps x 4 sets

surferdude26

Awards
Day 8:

Jesus, definately stopping the M1T, I couldn't get up worth a damn today. Not with 400mg of caffeine, 25mg of ephedrine, 5mg YHCL, not to mention some GO! spiked with chocamine and ALCAR. Still couldn't do it. I felt like total crap, so I slept the whole day before coming into work. Didn't even make it to the gym... so im not very happy about that.

Anyway, after about 14 hours of being up and a full pot of coffee, its starting to wear off finally. Appetite is starting to come back, but now that im at work, I have nothing to eat!!! Diet pretty much went to hell tonight. Horrible... horrible day.

surferdude26

Awards
Day 9: Power outage at the gym, so they kicked everyone out. Bastards... so didnt get to go to the gym today :(

200mg 1-test cyp right quad
375mg 4ad cyp left quad
20mg nolva

Day 10: 175lbs

Man, finally feelin somewhat normal again. Took 25mg with ephedrine and was good to go. Felt OK in the gym, nothing spectacular.

Lifts:

Leg Press: 200lbs x 8
290 x 6
380 x 6
470 x 2 (**** that, that was heavy)
380 x 4 (2 sets)

Deadlifts: 135 x 10
225 x 8
315 x 6
365 x 4
315 x 4 (2 sets)

Leg Curls: 90 x 8
110 x 6 (3 sets)
100 x 4

standard ab day, just with some decline crunches/crunches.

Id like to note that I probably could have gone a lot higher on my DLs, 315 felt a little easy, but my grip is goin out on me. Im particular about which bar I use and fuckers kept on slipping, so I didnt go any higher and hurt myself.

surferdude26

Awards
Day 11: 175lbs

200mg 1-test cyp right delt
375mg 4ad cyp left delt
20mg nolva

Not too shabby of a day, actually quite impressed with myself on how good my lifts were today. Im hungry as a horse, so im definately back in action. Cant wait till the 4ad kicks in, but already lookin a lil bloated. Shirts feel a lot tighter, thats for sure... cant exactly roll up my sleeves in my uniform anymore, they act like friggin tourniquets.

Anyway:

Barbell Rows: 135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 4 (3 sets)
245 x 4

Incline Rows (wanted to change things up a bit). Note: Not too sure how to measure out weight to this, to counteract the bar per se, so im just putting down the weights I put on the machine:

45 x 12
90 x 8
115 x 6 (2 sets)
135 x 4 (2 sets)

Shrugs: 90lbs on each side x 10 (3 sets), couldnt put more weight on because fucking power went out AGAIN, so everyone got kicked out of the gym.

surferdude26

Awards
Gonna start doin weekly logs from now on. Simply cant find the time during the day since my girlfriend went through surgery (Breast implants! ! ! ! :D Hell yeah dude!), so I gotta go take care of her.

Currently still the same weight.. 175.

Though a couple of notes the last two days. Flat DB Pressed 105's x 4 for one set and did Closed Grip Bench 205 x 4. Both are PR's and felt pretty damn good... most ive ever done anyway. Truthfully, Could've done more, but my joints are starting to bother me, so I might take it easy for a bit.

Still taking the nolva at 20mg ED, I think im just paranoid, its a bit puffy, but I dont think its really anything to worry about. But hey, better safe than sorry right?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
breast implants are cool....have fun with thsoe but they take awhile to heal....gl with the cycle.

surferdude26

Awards
Well im officially ending week 3 on my cycle. Weight is fluctuating about 180 - 182, so im quite happy. Been eating ok, but not as much I really want to, cals have been down the last few days due to me being in a car accident, but i didnt get hurt, so that was cool... cant saythe same for my poor car though :(

Starting the Mdien tommorow. Strength is up, nothing spectacular, but definately noticable endurance and weight load wise.

Skin is getting extremely oily and am noticing some bloat, but itll go away once everything is done and over with.

surferdude26

Awards
Ok, so its not exactly a week since I last posted, but DAMN I FEEL GOOD! I did legs today and was repping out 225 with about 15 reps (though not ass to the grass like i usually do, just parallel, still impressive by my standards), very impressed. Haven't felt anything from the Mdien yet, though not really expecting anything anytime soon. Weight is 183 solid this morning, still look bloated, but everyone is saying "damn wtf are you on?", good ****. :D

surferdude26

Awards
Ok a lil late for the updates sorry.

Weight right now is 184 solid, been eating like a horse. Strength is about the same, but I FINALLY got 405 x 1 on my deads the other day.. been a goal for me for a quite a while now and I was just really happy to do it.

The Mdien must be taking in some kind of effect just because my muscles are just like rock solid all of a sudden, very nice change. Bloat isnt as bad as before from the 4ad anymore, but the water weight is pretty apparent. So probably going to lose 10lbs right when I get off of the cycle (still got around 3 1/2 weeks left), going to see if i can hit 200 by then though, but for now it seems pretty doubtful.

surferdude26

Awards
Weight: 186

Well im officially into week 6, and about 2 weeks with the Mdien. Really starting to wonder if the Mdien is getting rid of all this water im holding. I just LOOK leaner (though, not as ripped anymore... everyone says its like im a completely different person now), while still keeping the type of muscularity I was gaining. I might go up to 5mg/day, friends have had some good results from that... but Im definately seeing something at 3mg, so i dont have my heart set on upping my dose. Though seem I'm growing a bit fast, starting to get some red stretch marks along the bi's, so Im applying a bit of lotion to those spots to help out with skin turgur a bit. I dunno how im gonna deal not even being on anything for like 6 weeks of PCT, lol. Definately not looking forward to it, thats for sure.

Either that or I need to stop being a frichen weenie and drop some cash on some HCG, who knows.

Muscles definately feel a lot harder. Quads are definately starting to split down the middle, thank GOD... definately the place I needed most development from. Still eating like a horse, but I gotta confess it hasnt been too clean the last week. I had a damn chicken quesadilla today from taco bell... but overall all the foods I use to crave for while dieting, I can eat now... and now that Ive tasted them... I dont even think they taste all that great. I hate to say it, but I miss my tuna/eggwhite/broccoli mix, but hey... cutting time is just around the corner.

Oh yeah, also upped my dosages..

700mg 1t cyp/wk
1400mg 4ad cyp/wk

Im starting to break out a bit more, so im gonna continue taking my b5 (god it tastes like ****). On another note, my balls are completely gone. They still hang a bit here and there, but they're huggin me most of the time... dont get me wrong sex drive is still way up. Also, something is messin with my prostate a bit, startin to notice I can't get my cookie while havin sex... startin to piss me off. GF loves it though...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Either that or I need to stop being a frichen weenie and drop some cash on some HCG, who knows.
Yes you do, and you once you do you will never run another cycle without it. :cool:

startin to notice I can't get my cookie while havin sex... startin to piss me off. GF loves it though...
I was just thinking of starting a thread in the Sex section asking if anybody else has this problem. I can sometimes, but it's few and far between. But when it does, GOOD GOD!!! :D

surferdude26

Awards
Haha, I hear ya. But hey, at least they cant complain about us not lasting too long eh?

Hmm.. well, I gotta see how everything works out with my insurance company works with my car (I think they're gonna call it a total loss... hoping they wont because my system of my car is still in there! and my seats are like 800bucks a pair). If money allows it, I might get in with some HCG and just continue into my cutting cycle after I finish with this one, its gonna have to be soon though if I do it.

Could get the powder easily and I have some bacteriostatic water handy over at work... I honestly dont even know why we have it there, we mostly just draw it up and spray it on people anyway.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
(I think they're gonna call it a total loss... hoping they wont because my system of my car is still in there! and my seats are like 800bucks a pair).
Break in and steal that ****! :D

surferdude26

Awards
lol, I probably would too. I got into the accident over in AZ though, so I gotta go buy a plane ticket over there then steal the ****, ship it over here then fly back... waaayy too much work.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too far from AZ, whereabouts?

surferdude26

Awards
Tolleson. Its about 20min away from Phoenix. What sucks even more is that Phoenix was my stop-over and was gonna spend the night there.

surferdude26

Awards
Well did hams today... switched things up a bit and decided to do 4 sets of 20 rep squats along with my usual routine. Started with leg presses, nothing special... 4 sets starting with 3 plates on each side for first set (x8), then 4 (x8) and 2 sets with 5 plates (both x8). Felt pretty easy, but I didn't want to tire myself out before I started the squats... but then the punishment began afterwards...

Usually I just use 135 for my 20rep squats, but I felt good... so I said Fvck it and decided to do 185. Man... I was so ready to puke after my 1st set. By the end of the 3rd set I was so drenched and sweat it was ridiculous... felt friggin awesome ;) So after dry heaving and spasming muscles I just finished off with my 4th set.

Was pretty damn lightheaded, not to mention my hams were so damn tight after the 2nd set i could only go parallel and not my usual ass to the grass movements. Thought I was pretty much done for the day, but being the stubborn bastard that I am, i did 4 more sets of lying leg curls and another 4 sets of seated leg curls. Great day... legs f'n hurt, but great day.

surferdude26

Awards
Ending week 7, weight: steady at 188

Well... finished the new AirForce PT test, jesus... forgot havent ran in like 3 months, lol... was DYYIIINN. Strength is pretty much the same, nothing special to report other than acne/irritability. Funny thing though.. seems like my balls are hangin again :confused: Probably nothin. Nips are still a bit puffy so still goin on 20mg of nolva/day.

Im pretty happy with the results of the cyle so far, but ending it here soon is going to be the real test. Lets see how much I can keep, lol. Actually have kept a lot of my gains successfully, so hopefully this will be the case.

Planning to get some HCG to help "recover" a bit faster, since I already have my cutting cycle planned out. I miss my abs :(

surferdude26

Awards
Weighed in at 191 with my last shot on thurs. Hell, I even FEEL 191. Never weighed this much in my life... and I could get used to this... Still goin to run the mdien for 2 more weeks then start full pct. Minor breakout on my chest, nothing a lil b5 can fix...

Strength is still pretty much the same. Actually dwindled a lil bit this week... ran out of creatine last week, so I guess that could be a factor.

Saggy

Awards
What dosage of the 1 test cyp were u taking a week? I'm curious to find a good point for myself to start out with. Thanx
Swoleup

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on how your pct went and how much of your gains you kept?

earnstaf

Awards
Well... finished the new AirForce PT test, jesus... forgot havent ran in like 3 months, lol... was DYYIIINN.
What did you score on the test? I had to do the test the other day also, and like you I hadnt run in FOREVER. Still ran it under 11:00 and scored 89 ;)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Give a fellow San Antonio resident an update bro...lol...I'm thinking about running a similar cycle in a few months and want to see how everything turned out after pct.

surferdude26

Awards
Whoa sorry for the lack of updates guys... been EXTREMELY busy lately moving/rotating sections, etc..

ANYWAY, I ended the cycle around 193lbs, I just looked like a f'n monster, did PCT with just nolva and gone down to around 179, gained a bit of fat, but that was a given.

To say my legs have improved was an UNDERSTATEMENT because they are, by far, the biggest part of my body now (thank you front squats :D). Though my waist is like a 32 now.. kinda dissapointed, but it was ok. Im actually still around 180, but running *ahem* something else... lets just say its a tad bit better..

One thing I did notice that the cycle gave me was a hell of time with water retention, but if you dont mind that, then it worked VERY well for me, as long as diet was on target.

surferdude26

Awards
As for the test I scored an 85 :( which is pretty damn sad considering I used to run 2 miles at around 11mins, but damn, if you went from somewhere and gained 20lbs that **** gets heavy, lol.