Alpha One Startign Today

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

I am starting my alpha one today. background I have been on 40mg of epi for the last 3 weeks and OEP for one week. I am going to be dosing the alpha one and epi at 2/2 for the 1st 6 days and then switching out to just the alpha at 3 a day for the remainder of the bottle.

For those who haven't seen my logs before I have approx 15 years of experience with all types of compounds oral and injectable. I have never done a sponsored log and you can count on a totally honest unbiased opinon.

I am on a cut and have been dropping about 2.5lbs a week.
I am on calorie restriction and using the alpha and epi to harden up and keep strength during this. I do a min of 20min cardio a day going as high a 90min a day if i do 2 session. a mix of HIIT and steady state.

My workout is real simple and basic nothing fancy.

Chest flat bench, incline dumbell or HS, Decline Hammer,
Shoulders seated dumbell and side lateral
Back Wide Grip pulldowns, Seated Rows, and Pullups.
biceps are barbell curls and db hammer curls
Tricepss are pushdowns and dip machine
Legs are leg press, hack squat, (bad knees so i dont' go heavy on squats)
Dead Lifts
I do dumbell shrugs for traps
abs are done every 3rd day.

have to get to work will add more info or detail if people ask

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in :)

//CC

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That a boy, will we get pictures?

I'm gonna go make popcorn and prepare for your amazing results my friend.
Yep there will be pictures. I have pictures from start of cycle. I just took some pics on Monday so we'll get a very good comparison of pre and post alpha one.

For the log i am going to concetrate on how much weight the lifts go up recovery and the cutting hardening effect. IF people want to know other aspects feel free to ask. It's been a while since i've done a log

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep there will be pictures. I have pictures from start of cycle. I just took some pics on Monday so we'll get a very good comparison of pre and post alpha one.

For the log i am going to concetrate on how much weight the lifts go up recovery and the cutting hardening effect. IF people want to know other aspects feel free to ask. It's been a while since i've done a log
Where are the pics? :damnit1: jk jk haha

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pics reserved for after cycle I want to put them all up so i can see the whole difference from start of alpha to end
Sounds good, what’s your current bf? Mine is to damn high so I'm adding cardio to every workout if not everyday. So far so good with me and Alpha, can you document if your lifts go up from using epi and not with alpha one?

My lifts all were close to **** and now I'm lifting like I was when I was first introduced to andro :439:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep i will let you know how much weight is added each week.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 BACK don't know if it was alpha one or not i took 1 alpha and 1 epi about an hour before workout i got a huge pump in my forearms. Nothing different other than that.

I did HS High pulldowns, wide grip seated rows, and dead lifts.
Cardio after 30 min 15mins steady state on the bike and 15min HIIT on the treadmill getting hr as high as 180 Over all good workout next week will really tell.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 BACK don't know if it was alpha one or not i took 1 alpha and 1 epi about an hour before workout i got a huge pump in my forearms. Nothing different other than that.

I did HS High pulldowns, wide grip seated rows, and dead lifts.
Cardio after 30 min 15mins steady state on the bike and 15min HIIT on the treadmill getting hr as high as 180 Over all good workout next week will really tell.
Your cardio sessions are very encouraging, I'm going to try and do some cardio and keep up with you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your cardio sessions are very encouraging, I'm going to try and do some cardio and keep up with you.
Yeah Cardio has always been the key for me some people get by on diet but for me cardio is wear i lose the weight the quickest. I am usually doing 2 cardio session a day now. i have a treadmill and bike at the house so I can always find time to throw 15-20 minute session in. I like to do fasted cardio in the am and another session at night if it's a weight day it will be a shorter session ofcourse.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Subbed

Also. since there is alot of question on the efficacy of Alpha One compared to SD, I believe MIXED said he will compare the two based on his results.

Lets see what Alpha can do! :banana:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

Also. since there is alot of question on the efficacy of Alpha One compared to SD, I believe MIXED said he will compare the two based on his results.

Lets see what Alpha can do! :banana:
Yes i have one SD multiple times over the years and I know what my usually poundages on major lifts go up per week while running s-drol. so let's see if alpha can match my usual increases.

DAY 2: 20 min of Fasted cardio on the treadmill will do either biceps or shoulders today see how i feel and one more cardio session tonight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 Biceps and Calves:

I took 1/1 epi/alpha at 8am and the 2nd dose at 10"30 hit the gym 3 hours later started in with dumbell curls 4 sets then 4sets of bb curls and i went and finished with 4 sets on preacher curls. I got a very nice pump kind of like a dbol or fina pump different from a nitrous pump. I then did a few sets of calf raises and went to the treadmill

15 min of HIIT then a couple more sets of calf raises some stretching and abs and i was done.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 AM 42.5min fasted Cardio 10 minutes of stretching. Biceps and Back still feeling pumped from the last workouts. Not sure if i'll do any weights today If i do it will be shoulders side and rear. Will do one more cardio session though. I am down between 6-7lbs since the start of diet.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 Shoulders. Ok I am going to attribute the MONSTER pumps to the Alpha these pumps are great they are starting on the warm up sets and continuing through the workout. Nice HARD pump like you can really feel the muscle stretching. I cannot wait until monday to do the first chest workout after 6 days on to see the weight increase.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
IN!! Well if it's supposed to be anything like M-1T, then those sick pumps will start coming in round day 2 or 3 of use!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IN!! Well if it's supposed to be anything like M-1T, then those sick pumps will start coming in round day 2 or 3 of use!
Yeah i'm on day 4 and i am really loving the pumps much different than a Nitrous Pump. But best thing is i'm getting the muscle pumps but not back pumps or calf pumps that i sometimes get on s-drol that would make me cut cardio short

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
Subbed for sure man.
I'm on day 7 of an M-drol/H-drol stack (stupid, i know) and im intrested to see if your gains are going to compare. From other logs i've seen on alpha one this **** is phenomonal. Best of luck!

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Are you keeping track of your BF% or lost/gained inches or anything?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you keeping track of your BF% or lost/gained inches or anything?
I am keeping track of weight loss gained or loss lbs increase on major lifts and taking pictures once a week. BF% is hard to get a good read on depending on water holding etc so I go by the mirror alot.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot day 5 update nothing new to report no weight day rode bike for 12 miles and stretched and shadow boxed for about an hr throughout the day. Today is Chest Day will report back on increase from last week pre alpha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 Monday:

Flat Bench up 10lbs 3x4 Decline Hammer up 20lbs 4x8 Incline Hammer up 20lbs 4x12.

Here is the BIG news despite being in a calorie deficit and doing cardio every day I am up 4lbs on the scale since last wed. This looks to be a good compound for those putting on size who knows how much i would be up if I was trying to gain weight

PS anybody know why when i try to enter an image it asks for URL?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good feedback

RE: the url, call GeekSquad? It'll only cost you 179.95 :laugh:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Monday:

Flat Bench up 10lbs 3x4 Decline Hammer up 20lbs 4x8 Incline Hammer up 20lbs 4x12.

Here is the BIG news despite being in a calorie deficit and doing cardio every day I am up 4lbs on the scale since last wed. This looks to be a good compound for those putting on size who knows how much i would be up if I was trying to gain weight

PS anybody know why when i try to enter an image it asks for URL?
Upload your pictures to imageshack, get the correct url needed to post pictures in a thread and you should be good to go. Same thing with using photobucket :439:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 6 thoughts: Like i promised an honest review and here are a couple things to watch out for. I am attributing these to the alpha and the epi dose has been at only 10mg since sat and will stop beginning tomorrow.

Joints feel dryer than usual ankles, knees, wrists, Also need to increase water intake noticing slight dehyrdration the past two days. going to stay at 20mg of alpha with increased water before bumping up as planned.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
subbed in man. Did i read you increased your DB press by 10lbs in only one week?

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
subbed in man. Did i read you increased your DB press by 10lbs in only one week?
I've ready in Methyl XT logs of guys PR going up 75-90lbs in 3-4weeks!!

And that stuff is supposed to be bunkish...

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
DAY 6 thoughts: Like i promised an honest review and here are a couple things to watch out for. I am attributing these to the alpha and the epi dose has been at only 10mg since sat and will stop beginning tomorrow.

Joints feel dryer than usual ankles, knees, wrists, Also need to increase water intake noticing slight dehyrdration the past two days. going to stay at 20mg of alpha with increased water before bumping up as planned.
Good note.

After a 12mile ride and 1hr shadow box the day b4, my joints would be aching though too without enough water intake on any hormone ;)

What has your water intake been?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good note.

After a 12mile ride and 1hr shadow box the day b4, my joints would be aching though too without enough water intake on any hormone ;)

What has your water intake been?
Will i've been doing that type of cardio the whole time though the whole cycle though even on 40mg of epi a day so that is why i am saying this is the alpha drying me out more

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will i've been doing that type of cardio the whole time though the whole cycle though even on 40mg of epi a day so that is why i am saying this is the alpha drying me out more
Very interesting that I share your POV on epithio. I felt that epithio was a bit sloppier than the consensus seems to report. Epithio "felt" more like phera. Whereas the dry gains came from Halo and SD for me. I suppose we're all a little different in terms of response :dunno:

Edit: whoops I reread the above post, I think I may have misunderstood which particular compound you suspected was causing the joint discomfort.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 7 do not take your alpha at the same time as your OEP i took 1/1 pre workout i had a tremendous sweat but had a headache possible BP doubling up on hawthorne. Still got a great pump and made it through the workout only problem was pump in forearms was so great after dead lifts my grip was failing me on other back exercises so i had to go lower weight but keep perfect from. and I got through last sets by saying to myself if one more set would win the fight would you do it? You can usually will yourself to do more than you think you can.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been an interesting first week, week 2 should be even better i hope ;)

//CC

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I am keeping track of weight loss gained or loss lbs increase on major lifts and taking pictures once a week. BF% is hard to get a good read on depending on water holding etc so I go by the mirror alot.
Best time is first thing in the morning before you eat/drink anything and after you use the restroom :dump: and a few days of consistent diet.

I trained my wife how to do it, so she does it for me.

But its hard to do it like this unless you have that extra set of hands. ;)

I agree that mirror and pics are by far the best tools.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Gotcha

I do agree with celc about epi not being as dry as claimed. SD dries me up more. Since epi can degrade into PP kinda makes you wonder what your taking. Never felt bloated or anything on epi but never had joint pain/cramps on it either.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 8 got on the treadmill for a 30 minute session ended up going an hour will be doing arms later tonight after upping water intake and taking in a few more carbs i feel better

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9:

6 rounds on the heavy bag then leg extensions, calf raises, and 1 mile on the bike. Biceps ez curl, preacher curls, hammer curls. 12 sets total Great Pump smaller muscles i don't worry about weight too much high reps more endurance and pump.

I will get on treadmill later today after 2nd dose of OEP and maybe do some more arm work.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10: going up to 60mg today and for the remaining 13 days.

Thoughts so far. hasn't effected my ability to do long cardio session ie no painful pumps Nice pumps but not painful.

For me adding in some simple carbs and upping the water intake helped greatly. looking and feeling much harder. Muscle endurance is up we'll see strength this coming week since i feel it's kind of hard to judge off just one week. i think the 2nd week really tells the tale. We're also see what the added 20mg does to my weight

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
whats your calorie deficit?? 500 under or or more??