Proper H-drol Cycling

Cummon

Awards
Hey! I'm new to this site, not new to lifting... (3+ yrs) just looking to find out a little more about some of the supplements out there... I'm 21, 180lbs. , 5'11"

I have some friends starting on h-drol, and I myself ordered 2 bottles. I've read various posts on this site trying to figure out the process and do's and don'ts , but they're either inconsistant or a foreign language :dunno: .

So Im looking for a break down on the steps and an explanation of what each product is and does and any other recomendations...

Thanks Guys!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Hey! I'm new to this site, not new to lifting... (3+ yrs) just looking to find out a little more about some of the supplements out there... I'm 21, 180lbs. , 5'11"

I have some friends starting on h-drol, and I myself ordered 2 bottles. I've read various posts on this site trying to figure out the process and do's and don'ts , but they're either inconsistant or a foreign language :dunno: .

So Im looking for a break down on the steps and an explanation of what each product is and does and any other recomendations...

Thanks Guys!
each pill is 25 mg so most people run 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/50/50/75/75/75. Got into the anabolic section and read some of the stickies and learn about pct before starting the cycle.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
cummon,
Ive been a member of this site for a bit and only have read everyone's advice rather than giving my own, but

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
oops sorry I hit the wrong button, any how I was simply gonna let you know the shut down is horrible on H-drol and it screwed me up for a good 2 months and I used proper PCT at the end of the cycle. The workouts were great, but I had crappy sleep, high blood pressure and all the gains I made were gone after a month of being off... If your anything like me, Im sure your gonna say f it and take it anyhow, so if so, get the real PCT( clomid or such product) and dont waste your time on the herbal crap... Just a little advice from a supplement junkie...

Cummon

Awards
Well I decided to go with 75 mgs a day, since feb 15th. I've had no side effects except for decrease in daily energy and very tired and the appetite of a horse. I'm taking it with milk thistle, hawthore berries and saw pametto... gained 5 lbs so far, and went from 1 rep bench max at 245 to a 3 rep max at 275... should I up to 100mgs in the next week or so??

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Well I decided to go with 75 mgs a day, since feb 15th. I've had no side effects except for decrease in daily energy and very tired and the appetite of a horse. I'm taking it with milk thistle, hawthore berries and saw pametto... gained 5 lbs so far, and went from 1 rep bench max at 245 to a 3 rep max at 275... should I up to 100mgs in the next week or so??
Increase your carbohydrate intake to help reduce the lethargy.

However, if the lethargy persists, I would not recommend increasing your dosage.