SUPERBOWL SUDAY/BIRTHDAY...NEED ADIVCE

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
So, the superbowl is on Sunday and its my birthday @ the same time. I've been on h drol for 10 days @ 50mg a day. Everything is going well. My supports are, cycle assist, hawthorn berry, fish oil, flax seed oil, taurine, and multi-vitamin. Never was a heavy drinker...only on special occasions. I haven't drink on the cycle and prior to the cycle. So I was wondering, if 1 drink...just 1 is acceptable?...and that's just a 20oz daiquiri. Is it okay or is it a big risk? I need some adivce, thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thats fine man, just do urself a favor and dont get trashed.

i dont drink very often, but for me, 1 drink turns into 6 or 7 lol

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
thats fine man, just do urself a favor and dont get trashed.

i dont drink very often, but for me, 1 drink turns into 6 or 7 lol
Lol, yea dude, I've read plenty of blogs saying that, you're putting your liver @ risk. But as long as its just ONE...then I should be okay...ill make sure, to load up on some extra milk thistle before I drink that daiquiri. Thanks for the feed back man.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
it's not good for you but probably won't kill you, just drink a ton of water and stop at one drink.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
No offense but it is a stupid thing to do to be honest with you. What the hell is the point of having 1 drink anyway? It isn't going to do anything for you and can only hurt you and/or your gains on cycle. You are already taking a risk by using a steroid so why compound that risk?

I'd say try some Phenibut if you want a quick buzz but you won't get it in time from Nutraplanet and they have the good stuff.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
No offense but it is a stupid thing to do to be honest with you. What the hell is the point of having 1 drink anyway? It isn't going to do anything for you and can only hurt you and/or your gains on cycle. You are already taking a risk by using a steroid so why compound that risk?

I'd say try some Phenibut if you want a quick buzz but you won't get it in time from Nutraplanet and they have the good stuff.
You're so right man. I have to be strong minded and don't drink...is not worth risking my health over something that's temporary. That's for the feed back

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the feed back guys and you're opinions. I've decided to not drink, which is going to be tough. I guest I'll keep reminding myself, "drink or no liver"lol. Hopefully the saints win game!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Your making the right choice man. Draw a line and don't cross it. If you drink on cycle once, it will be that much easier to do it a second time, then a third time, .....Plus alcohol affects your judgement obviously, so that 1 drink might turn into many more.

It's always better to be conservative with these type of things and err on the side of caution. If you mess yourself up with these compounds, you aren't going to get any sympathy from anyone except a lawyer looking to make a buck on your situation.

But I do think there are far worse things than having 1 drink on cycle people do that they openly talk about on here. There is a strong fixation in the anabolics section on the orals unfortunately and there are members openly stacking things that shouldn't be bridged let alone stacked in my opinion. Or run doses that are way to high or for far too long.

D

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Your making the right choice man. Draw a line and don't cross it. If you drink on cycle once, it will be that much easier to do it a second time, then a third time, .....Plus alcohol affects your judgement obviously, so that 1 drink might turn into many more.

It's always better to be conservative with these type of things and err on the side of caution. If you mess yourself up with these compounds, you aren't going to get any sympathy from anyone except a lawyer looking to make a buck on your situation.

But I do think there are far worse things than having 1 drink on cycle people do that they openly talk about on here. There is a strong fixation in the anabolics section on the orals unfortunately and there are members openly stacking things that shouldn't be bridged let alone stacked in my opinion. Or run doses that are way to high or for far too long.
I appreciate your opinion. You obviously changed my mind on drinking in general. Like you said, draw a line and don't cross it. This is my first cycle, went with h drol because of its reputation being mild. Everything is going well, I'm consuming a safe dosage @ 50mg, and slowly going to work it up to 75mg. I've seen how people stack so many compounds together, that is too harsh on the liver and etc. But thanks again man.