CYCLE QUESTIONS

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am extremely interested in doing my first injectable cycle soon, very soon. Questions I have for you people who are knowledgable and willing to help me.

Results to expect, pain from injections, what size and guage of needles I should be using, what sites need rotating and pinning. I'm thinking of using a 25g with a 5/8 needle and just rotate the delts. Heard it is definitely doable. Would prefer to keep it simple like this.

Is it possible or practical to draw and pin with the same needle? Ever? Well, that question's for another cycle I have planned later on using Test-Cyp which will be in vials.

This go with the Prop, I'm going to preload all syringes. Have to due to it coming to me in "satchets". Once again, can I draw and pin with the same needles? I'll be uber careful to keep everything very sterile.
I'll be starting the Test-Prop cycle real soon. Thinking of 125mg. or even 150mg. EOD because I've done many oral only cycles and I weigh 245 at the moment with 12% bodyfat. This will be my first injectable cycle too. I'm thinking of kick-starting mine with some Alpha-Tren that I have. It's 40 mg. of Tren and 10mg. of Phera per cap and I'll take 3 caps per day for the first 4 weeks of what will be an 8 or 10 week cycle of the Prop. Thinking about using 25mg. of Proviron everyday with this run too just to free up test and keep bloating at bay.
PCT will be Clomid @100mg for 3 days and then 50 mg. for 2 weeks. Plus other sensible things I know about. AI will be ATD @50 mg. per night for the first 2 weeks and then taper to 25mg. per night for the last 2 weeks of a 4 week PCT.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. I've studied, believe me, I've studied!! Just wanting some reassurance I guess.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pins and needles are cheap. so theres no reason to be using the same needle to draw and pin.

i always use a 1.5inch 20 gauge to draw and a 1 inch 25 gauge to shoot.

i rotate quads and glutes. i did delts once and said f uck that...blood shot everywhere...couldnt move my arm etc. (i'll have to give it a go again coming up though)

test is a whole new beast compared to ph's and designer steroids.....and at ur age ur going to love it. id go with 100mg eod and up the dose if u feel the need :D.

adding the alpha-tren in the beginning is fine.

for PCT run clomid @ 50mg for 4 weeks....100mg and higher will just cause emotional issues.

let me know if i missed anything

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I am extremely interested in doing my first injectable cycle soon, very soon. Questions I have for you people who are knowledgable and willing to help me.

Results to expect, pain from injections, what size and guage of needles I should be using, what sites need rotating and pinning. I'm thinking of using a 25g with a 5/8 needle and just rotate the delts. Heard it is definitely doable. Would prefer to keep it simple like this.

Is it possible or practical to draw and pin with the same needle? Ever? Well, that question's for another cycle I have planned later on using Test-Cyp which will be in vials.

This go with the Prop, I'm going to preload all syringes. Have to due to it coming to me in "satchets". Once again, can I draw and pin with the same needles? I'll be uber careful to keep everything very sterile.
I'll be starting the Test-Prop cycle real soon. Thinking of 125mg. or even 150mg. EOD because I've done many oral only cycles and I weigh 245 at the moment with 12% bodyfat. This will be my first injectable cycle too. I'm thinking of kick-starting mine with some Alpha-Tren that I have. It's 40 mg. of Tren and 10mg. of Phera per cap and I'll take 3 caps per day for the first 4 weeks of what will be an 8 or 10 week cycle of the Prop. Thinking about using 25mg. of Proviron everyday with this run too just to free up test and keep bloating at bay.
PCT will be Clomid @100mg for 3 days and then 50 mg. for 2 weeks. Plus other sensible things I know about. AI will be ATD @50 mg. per night for the first 2 weeks and then taper to 25mg. per night for the last 2 weeks of a 4 week PCT.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. I've studied, believe me, I've studied!! Just wanting some reassurance I guess.
Okay, here's the deal. I'll try and answer your questions in brief since I'm pressed for time so here it goes..

What to expect from a cycle: Depends upon how well you diet, how properly you train, and what the dosages you are administering.

Pain from injections: Some users never get it, some get it so bad they can't even walk. I've experienced both. If you get the smooth stuff, you should be good to go. Either way there will be some slight discomfort which is why it's recommended to massage the area and take a hot shower right after the pin. (there are other methods to ease the pain as well). Keep in mind, different types of AAS bring different types of pain. Prop, T400, and Sust are the most painful I've ever experienced. But if you can hang with the pain, then you deserve the gains :]

Needles/Syringes: Personally I use a 3cc syringe X 23g X 1". I use a 1 inch needle because my bf is between 8-7% all year long, so it doesn't take any longer then an inch to reach the muscle tissue. For a guy like you that''s sitting at 15% BF, you may want to do 1.1/2" needle.

Rotating and Pinning: What I do is I rotate between my quads, glutes and delts. These 3 are my favorite and least painful. I've done arms, traps, and calves and they all are super painful in my case. Always rotate injection spots to avoid scar tissue. And NEVER EVER re-use your needles unless your asking for an infection or a painful injection since the tip will be dull.

Dosing: For prop standalone, I made my best gains on 100mg ED for 10 weeks. But that's a bit too much for a first timer. Go with something like this:

1-10 Prop @ 100mg EOD
PCT begins when ester has left the body (4.5 days)

Finally, and most importantly, your PCT. I'm assuming you already know what a SERM is so I won't go into detail with that aspect. But what I do know is you need to do more rearch on how to dose the SERMS....

Your suggestions was "Clomid @100mg for 3 days and then 50 mg. for 2 weeks." There is absolutely no need to taper up or down on this. Keep it at a stable dosage (50mg for example) and not only for 2 weeks either. Run for at least 4 weeks, additional 2 if T levels have not come back to normal. Clomid by itself will suffice since this cycle is very mild, so save the ATD.

Good luck.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pins and needles are cheap. so theres no reason to be using the same needle to draw and pin.

i always use a 1.5inch 20 gauge to draw and a 1 inch 25 gauge to shoot.

test is a whole new beast compared to ph's and designer steroids.....and at ur age ur going to love it.

adding the alpha-tren in the beginning is fine.

for PCT run clomid @ 50mg for 4 weeks....100mg and higher will just cause emotional issues.

let me know if i missed anything
Thanks bro. I knew you could help. I'll lower the Clomid to 50 mg. for the 4 weeks PCT.
I've used Clomid at this dose we're talking here with no emotional issues. So I won't go higher. It's not needed anyway.

But what's wrong with pre-loading all my syringes in advance and then wiping down the needle and let it dry before pinning. I heard that it would be okay. I have to preload because the Prop is in "satchets".
Later with the Cyp which is in vials, I will do what you said. I will draw with a 20 or 21 g and change out to a 25 for pinning my delts.
Whaddaya think about the preloading the Prop and wiping it down with alcohol swab and put the caps back on, store it, and then re-wipe the needle down again before pinning. I won't dull the needle at all with the "satchets".

Thanks NOS. I trust your opinions. I know you've done all this before.
I can't wait to run real Test!!!! A whole new critter there.
ANd you're right, at my age (45) it should be SWEEEEET!!!!! :dance:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
answer

Okay, here's the deal. I'll try and answer your questions in brief since I'm pressed for time so here it goes..

Needles/Syringes: Personally I use a 3cc syringe X 23g X 1". I use a 1 inch needle because my bf is between 8-7% all year long, so it doesn't take any longer then an inch to reach the muscle tissue. For a guy like you that''s sitting at 15% BF, you may want to do 1.1/2" needle.
Rotating and Pinning: What I do is I rotate between my quads, glutes and delts. These 3 are my favorite and least painful. I've done arms, traps, and calves and they all are super painful in my case. Always rotate injection spots to avoid scar tissue. And NEVER EVER re-use your needles unless your asking for an infection or a painful injection since the tip will be dull.

Dosing: For prop standalone, I made my best gains on 100mg ED for 10 weeks. But that's a bit too much for a first timer. Go with something like this:

1-10 Prop @ 100mg EOD
PCT begins when ester has left the body (4.5 days)

Finally, and most importantly, your PCT. I'm assuming you already know what a SERM is so I won't go into detail with that aspect. But what I do know is you need to do more rearch on how to dose the SERMS....

Your suggestions was "Clomid @100mg for 3 days and then 50 mg. for 2 weeks." There is absolutely no need to taper up or down on this. Keep it at a stable dosage (50mg for example) and not only for 2 weeks either. Run for at least 4 weeks, additional 2 if T levels have not come back to normal. Clomid by itself will suffice since this cycle is very mild, so save the ATD.

Good luck.
Okay. Even though this is my first injectable cycle, I have ran many oral cycles before, some strong.
I know what a SERM is. I've used them before after my oral cycles.
Clomid is a SERM which is what I said I would use. Don't want the toxicity of Nolva. But I agree to lower it to 50mg. ED for the whole 4 weeks of PCT at least. I've already been advised on that and have made the change.
I'll be using other things for PCT, just haven't outlined that yet. My main questions are about the size of needles, and being able to draw and inject with the same needle ONLY ONCE! I will change it out using vials while doing the Cyp next cycle, but this one is only Prop and it comes in "satchets" which you have to preload all at once. I will only dip the needle into the oil and wipe it down with an alcohol swab, replace the caps, store them until each use, and then re-wipe the needle again before pinning.
I'm 6'3 at 245 lbs. but I believe my bodyfat is only 12%. Are you looking at my avatar and guessing I'm 15 or 16%. I don't think so. But even so, that part won't hurt me. I've already been advised to lower the Prop to 100mg. EOD and will do just that. I've been cutting since Christmas and I'm already down 7 lbs. so the bodyfat is melting off. I'm only planning on rotating delts and that is why I was going to use a 25g with a 5/8 needle.
Thanks again for your help brutha. It is MUCH appreciated for sure.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Never ever draw and inject with the same needle man. It dulls the hell out of the tip and it will be more painful. Pin with a 23g, and draw with an 18g. This is what I do and it works just fine.

I'm sorry you've done oral only cycles in the past. I don't consider those proper cycles. The gain will simply not be worth the sides you'll be going through, let alone you're gains on oral only cycles will not stick as well as they should in most users. Not to mention the crash in libido without the base of testosterone in your cycle.

The only downside with a 25g is the slow process of pinning the stuff since the gauge is so damn tiny.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I must retire and get some much needed "Odin Sleep" in order to go to work on night shift tonight.
Keep the advice coming everyone. I am the type of guy who listens.

Gute Nacht ALL!!!! :yawn:
:sleeping:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never ever draw and inject with the same needle man. It dulls the hell out of the tip and it will be more painful. Pin with a 23g, and draw with an 18g. This is what I do and it works just fine.

The only downside with a 25g is the slow process of pinning the stuff since the gauge is so damn tiny.
Even pre-loading from "satchets" will dull the needles? I don't see how personally. But I'm listening to all the advice. Thanks!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, a satchet wouldn't dull your needle significantly, but enough to cause unnecessary pain especially seeing as you can get another set of needles to inject with for a few bucks more... Im using 18g needles to draw with and 21 1" needles to pin with, also question for HP, do you wipe alcohol on the needle you inject with prior to injecting or is it safe to just swab the inject site and pin?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thunder if ur getting it in satchets it would be easier to just by a sterile vial and draw the contents of the satchets out and into a sterile vial. that way you have all your gear in a single vial. and u wont have to waste time preloading pins which i personally dont think is the best way to do it. i would rather get a sterile syringe and 2 needles each time (1 to draw from the vial and the other 1 to pin).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also, a satchet wouldn't dull your needle significantly, but enough to cause unnecessary pain especially seeing as you can get another set of needles to inject with for a few bucks more... Im using 18g needles to draw with and 21 1" needles to pin with, also question for HP, do you wipe alcohol on the needle you inject with prior to injecting or is it safe to just swab the inject site and pin?
ouch bro!! 21 gauge to pin??....thats going to blow. get at least 23g.

do NOT wipe the needle with the alcohol, it will burn like a b!tch when u pin.

thunder if ur getting it in satchets it would be easier to just by a sterile vial and draw the contents of the satchets out and into a sterile vial. that way you have all your gear in a single vial. and u wont have to waste time preloading pins which i personally dont think is the best way to do it. i would rather get a sterile syringe and 2 needles each time (1 to draw from the vial and the other 1 to pin).
good points here

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Scratch that, actually I have 22g needles for pinning..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That doesn't sound easier or completely necessary either. To draw out of satchets and then transfer to vials just to do single loads and pins while changing out to a smaller needle. I understand this process, but have been told by others and even watched videos of people drawing from the satchets and pre-loading all syringes and storing them that way until each shot is needed.

NOS, I will wipe down the needle after drawing out of the satchet and put the caps back on. But I won't wipe it again (it's sterile now anyway) for the injection. But of course, I will swab my injection site and wait 30 seconds or more for the alcohol to dry somewhat as I've been told.

Keep the advice coming here guys. I'm listening intently and I'm open to the advice given.

I appreciate this all of you!!!

Gotta go to work now. The darkness of night cometh!!!! :twisted:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the real problem with pre-loading all the syringes first? :thinking:
I've seen where many others do it with no problems and you have 20 syringes filled and ready to go when you're ready to pin EOD. That sounds easy to me. But I'm listening, believe me I'm listening!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just opens up more chance for infections due to anything getting in the syringe, even little tiny bacteria or whatnot. personally i will just keep all my gear in the vial and wait to draw it out when im going to inject. but everyone has different methods. just seems safer

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thunder u kno u can fit it all into one single vial right? u wouldnt need multiple vials if ur just using prop. they have big vials

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and make sure u dont blow on the area to try to dry it faster just let it air dry after u alcohol swabbed ur injection site

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, a satchet wouldn't dull your needle significantly, but enough to cause unnecessary pain especially seeing as you can get another set of needles to inject with for a few bucks more... Im using 18g needles to draw with and 22 1" needles to pin with,
What sites are you hitting with this one size needle? I'd venture up to a 23g and 1" needle for delts, maybe inner pecs, and thighs. But it wouldn't be deep enough for glutes or probably even thighs. Not that I want to hit a sciatic nerve in my ass or get the "Elvis Leg" syndrome from hitting a nerve in my quad.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to inject in my quad. Maybe get my bud to inject my glutes; not sure if I trust him though because he didnt mention anything about aspiration when he injects... I have heard that a 22/23 gauge 1 inch needle is the preferred needle size to inject into the quad with..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a lot of good info heading toward TG in here. Can't wait for the party.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
in ftw

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What sites are you hitting with this one size needle? I'd venture up to a 23g and 1" needle for delts, maybe inner pecs, and thighs. But it wouldn't be deep enough for glutes or probably even thighs. Not that I want to hit a sciatic nerve in my ass or get the "Elvis Leg" syndrome from hitting a nerve in my quad.
i have used both 23g and 25g pins. it really depends on the consistancy of the oil. if u are a patient person than id use a 25g 1inch for quads, pecs, delts and 1.5inch for glutes

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have used both 23g and 25g pins. it really depends on the consistancy of the oil. if u are a patient person than id use a 25g 1inch for quads, pecs, delts and 1.5inch for glutes
I know this oil is thick. I will inject slowly anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes if need be, There's no need to rush this process. There won't be a lump or swelling that way too.
I was told (by the rep of the company sending my gear) to just run the sachets under some hot water for a bit and then drawing the oil will be much easier.
I think that I will go with the 25g due to not wanting to leave holes in my skin, and use the 1" needle and rotate delts, and maybe pecs. Also maybe triceps as mentioned by the same rep. I have huge triceps. It's definitely not the pain I'm worried about here. I LOVE PAIN!!! It's scar tissue and visible holes that I don't want.
Where do you pin the pecs? I've been told 1" above the nipple and also the inner pecs. Which do you think, NOS? I was also told by that rep that he has pre-loaded his syringes for a whole cycle and draws and injects with the same needle after swabbing with alcohol after the drawing, NOT the pinning. So you were right on there NOS. I can't fukkin' wait to start this sha-bang!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a lot of good info heading toward TG in here. Can't wait for the party.
Wilkommen bruder!! This is going to be a sweeet ass ride fo sho!!!
And now my warrior-brother has shown up on the glorious field of battle. Now I know I'm ready to put on the bear shirt and evoke the Berzerker Rage to get the most out of this gear!!! I've been told by many users (remember Heavies--RIP) that their Prop may burn.......but oh baby, the results are off da hooky!!!! :firedevil:

Duckies are almost all in a row now. Time to chop em' all down with the edge of Mjolnir!!!! :hammer:

TEST-------FTW!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I know this oil is thick. I will inject slowly anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes if need be, There's no need to rush this process. There won't be a lump or swelling that way too.
I was told (by the rep of the company sending my gear) to just run the sachets under some hot water for a bit and then drawing the oil will be much easier.
I think that I will go with the 25g due to not wanting to leave holes in my skin, and use the 1" needle and rotate delts, and maybe pecs. Also maybe triceps as mentioned by the same rep. I have huge triceps. It's definitely not the pain I'm worried about here. I LOVE PAIN!!! It's scar tissue and visible holes that I don't want.
Where do you pin the pecs? I've been told 1" above the nipple and also the inner pecs. Which do you think, NOS? I was also told by that rep that he has pre-loaded his syringes for a whole cycle and draws and injects with the same needle after swabbing with alcohol after the drawing, NOT the pinning. So you were right on there NOS. I can't fukkin' wait to start this sha-bang!!!
not too sure with pecs because ive personally never pinned there....but u basically go in from an angle, top right or top left (depending on which nipple of course) above the nipple and more toward the armpit.

and for my juicy cycle coming up. i doubt i'll do a log, but quite possibly update here and there with random comments and pics

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Injects in the pec? Holy zombie jesus, no thank you. Why not just the quads and glutes?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG opening another doorway! Look forward to seeing where the journey leads big guy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injects in the pec? Holy zombie jesus, no thank you. Why not just the quads and glutes?
There's your answer. I've seen where guys hitting quads couldn't train them for days and there's that Elvis Leg Syndrome I spoke of where you leg shakes uncontrollably. I don't want to be that obvious.
And the glutes, I've heard the horror stories of hitting the sciatic nerve and guys who couldn't walk right or train for MONTHS!!! NO THANKS!!!

I've been told that pecs and even my big ass triceps would be good sites with the small guage and 1" needle. That's probably the way I'm going, I know for sure that the delts are on the hit list!!! :aargh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again the Thundergod is in much need of the replenishing Odin-Sleep.
Got to ride my chariot through the skies tonight and protect Midgard (Earth) from dangers that it's not even aware that exist!!!

Gute Nacht Mein Bruders!!!! :yawn::sleeping:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
There's your answer. I've seen where guys hitting quads couldn't train them for days and there's that Elvis Leg Syndrome I spoke of where you leg shakes uncontrollably. I don't want to be that obvious.
And the glutes, I've heard the horror stories of hitting the sciatic nerve and guys who couldn't walk right or train for MONTHS!!! NO THANKS!!!

I've been told that pecs and even my big ass triceps would be good sites with the small guage and 1" needle. That's probably the way I'm going, I know for sure that the delts are on the hit list!!! :aargh:
Werd son. The chest still makes me squeemish. I remember someone around here having a medical guidebook to injections... I wish I remember if I downloaded it or just opened it up...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna follow along on a TG log. Hanging out til I hear the Thunder Roll!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
watching, waiting, salivating!! Get em TG

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Wow this thread has resurrected a couple blasts from the past. Where the hell have you guys been?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this thread has resurrected a couple blasts from the past. Where the hell have you guys been?
Hel To The Fukkin' Yay-Yay!!!
This is well worth it already!!

Timbers and TomKat already up in here. And this isn't even the cycle log yet!!

This is gonna be like giving hard candy to young girls!!! :baby: :mischievous:

Are people out there really wanting a Thunder Thread this much??!!

I am more honored than mere words could ever describe!!! :notworthy:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear your alive T-GOD! :)
Same back at cha you ol' cagey tom cat you. LMFAO

What can I say?? :dunno:

I'm an immortal. I can NEVER die!!! :newangel::hammer::firedevil:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see that BigMoe got rebanned after some funny f*cking posts... well worth it I'm sure.
Iron Lungs is gone too:thinking:
Time to raise Mjolnir high and evoke the resurrection powers thereof. They shall be born again!!! :hammer::eek:p::newbie:

Everybody get on the :phone: and call your neighbors. They ain't gonna wanna miss dis one fo sho........

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to do this workout up right now that I have readers once again. LMFAO
I'm in the mood for a kill.
I only wish this is when the cycle starts.
But it won't be long.....it will seem like only.......TOMORROW!!!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.