Cutting cycles

bwrestler31

Awards
I have been getting asked multiple times a day to do a show in the summer. I'm currently sitting around 230 and have 10-13% bodyfat. I'm on day 10 of test-prop. I am dosing it 150mg eod. I will run it until I feel I have made sufficient gains(6-10 weeks). I'd like to end pct and keep my weight around 240+ at 10-12% for a few months.

I just want to get a few different approaches to cutting fat while keeping my muscular level and weight as high as possible for a contest.

Winny, Anavar, Tren, Test.... Discuss any possible combinations please.

kritikos

Awards
I have been getting asked multiple times a day to do a show in the summer. I'm currently sitting around 230 and have 10-13% bodyfat. I'm on day 10 of test-prop. I am dosing it 150mg eod. I will run it until I feel I have made sufficient gains(6-10 weeks). I'd like to end pct and keep my weight around 240+ at 10-12% for a few months.

I just want to get a few different approaches to cutting fat while keeping my muscular level and weight as high as possible for a contest.

you can do1-10 100mg testo prop eod
1-8 100mg winstrol eod
1-8trenbolone ace 100mg e2d
6-10 50mg ed anavar
1-10 50mg proviron ed
3-10 500iu hcg/week
3 days after last testo prop injection start pct

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

make sure ur diet is spot on so that u maximize fat loss and minimize muscle loss (eat tons of protein!). to help hold on to strength and muscle id suggest adding tren ace and winny.

Test Prop 150mg eod 1-10
Tren Ace 100mg eod 1-8
Winstrol 50mg ed 5-10

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
If you are already 10 days into your cycle there is little wiggle room. I mean, is your source so good you can just pick up the phone and get 8 weeks tren ace tonight? I'd stick to the test prop, like you planned, and just make sure you cheat as little as possible with your diet.