H-Drol/M-Drol log

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I am starting an Mdrol/Hdrol cycle on Monday. My last cycle was 3 months ago. After PCT I have maintained all but 6 pounds or so. This is my first log on this site so I may not be as articulate as some others, so bare with me. I have plenty of drive and motivation, but I feel tracking a log will give me an extra boost as well as great feedback to help me learn even more. This is what it looks like.

My current stats as of this afternoon are: 5'10 1/2, 207 pounds, BF%?? I look like **** in the abdomen, I have not been as sound on my cardio and diet as I would like. Mix the fact in that i'm 27 now, I see my metabolism changing for the worse!

M-Drol 20/20/20/possibly 30 for the last week.

H-Drol probably start at 75, but may go to 100 very quickly, I will probably need high doses as this is one of the milder PH's I have taken. So let's say, 75/100/100/100/125/150.

I have been preloading Hawthorne Berry extract, Milk Thistle, and Omega 3 for 3 weeks.

PCT: I have alot on hand, Supress-C, Topical Formestane, Clomid, Novedex XT. On the way: Letro, and Nolva and Cylce Assist! I may run the XT, or the Formestane during the last 2 weeks of the cycle through the end of PCT.

I am going to try to attach pics from today, hopefully it works or I may need assistance.

Goals: Definetly thicker in the back, bigger calves. Always get stronger, harder, and trim a little of the botton of the last two abs you can't see!! lol!

I'm ready to rock!!!

Alright, I'm posting this, My pics are too big aand I have been trying to get them on with no sucess. If anyone has an easy way to post pix on here, I'm all ears. Meanwhile I'll get em on soon!! Later

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I'm computer illiterate, I have the pix in my Gallery. Does anyone know how to get them to the thread?

Stevensavage

Awards
Your poor liver lol maybe throw in some NAC(cheap on nutra). id go 10/10/20/20 on the sd def not 30 but thats just me...well i wouldnt stak sd wit another methyl but... This stack should get you hyuuge and shredded! best of luck brudda!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
HA, Thanks Bro! I have sort of a high tolerance! I just got my blood work back, my cholesterol and liver seem to recover quickly which is a good thing. Before I knew what I was really doing, I went a lot longer and way more mg's and more methyls for longer.!!!(stupid)!!!! God I'm glad I joined this site to learn. I'll thank my boy RUSH for inviting me to learn! I will be fine with this 6 week cycle, and most importantly PRE and POST correctly! Thanks for the input, I like some others would say, "like to push the envelope lol!!

Whay is NAC? I knew I would gain knowledge from you guys! Thanks bro, hope you follow and do you know how I can get my pre cycle pix on here?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd this should be interesting, i have never seen anyone dose H-Drol that high or stack a methyl with sd crazy. from your avatar pic I assume you know what your doing so im here to learn

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry, you said your taking cycle support that has NAC in it
NAC is n acetyl cysteine, its to detoxify from the oral steroids

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm running the exact same cycle right now. 2weeks in. Good luck.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
should be both fun and horrible... lol

your could get away with bridging the H-drol though if you wanted to

I ran a cycle a while back that was mdrol for 3 weeks @ 20mg
followed by 2 weeks of h-drol @ 100mg stacked w/ estane 20mg

Nice gains but i was a lethargic, moody, demotivated piece of sh*t from about week 4 til the 2nd week of PCT

pbrocky

Awards
Movin_weight, I tried to PM you but it didn't let me. Dont want to hijack this post too much so you can PM me back if you want. I am a similar height and weight to you so I thought you could help me with a question if you have a second. I am thinking of doing something similar.

I have just run a 4 week Epi pulse 30/30/40/40 4 days a week. I have got OK results but not great. Haven't shut down so that is good. I have 2 weeks until a beach vacation. What do you think about switching to 2 weeks of M-drol (non-pulsed) to finish it off. Do you think 2 weeks will show noticeable size increase? After 4 weeks of Epi pulse do you think 2 weeks of non-pulse M-drol is too much?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Epi is pretty weak. I think a 4 week pulse would provide underwhelming results at best (as you noticed). On the other hand, two weeks of m-drol can give you pronounced results. The size increase will be noticeable, however, you will relinquish most of it once you stop (glycogen storage). You should be able to gain a couple pounds of muscle, though. I don't think a 4 week epi pulse would put too much strain on your body, either, so I'd say go ahead and run the m-drol.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Yeah, I totally agree with you wontstop. I usually push it, even with the knowledge I know have through this site, But this shouldn't be too hard on him at all. Just come off with a good PCT and I think he could keep more than 2 pounds !

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Nah bro! I have a couple of buddy's trying to help me, but I just can't f'in get it!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
should be both fun and horrible... lol

your could get away with bridging the H-drol though if you wanted to

I ran a cycle a while back that was mdrol for 3 weeks @ 20mg
followed by 2 weeks of h-drol @ 100mg stacked w/ estane 20mg

Nice gains but i was a lethargic, moody, demotivated piece of sh*t from about week 4 til the 2nd week of PCT
I understand! How did that work out for you?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I understand! How did that work out for you?

It worked out well... gained 12 lbs which turned into 6-7 once all the gylcogen and water subsided

sides were kinda rough, but the "on" feeling and pumps during weeks 4 an 5 were some of the best i'v experienced

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Movin_weight, I tried to PM you but it didn't let me. Dont want to hijack this post too much so you can PM me back if you want. I am a similar height and weight to you so I thought you could help me with a question if you have a second. I am thinking of doing something similar.

I have just run a 4 week Epi pulse 30/30/40/40 4 days a week. I have got OK results but not great. Haven't shut down so that is good. I have 2 weeks until a beach vacation. What do you think about switching to 2 weeks of M-drol (non-pulsed) to finish it off. Do you think 2 weeks will show noticeable size increase? After 4 weeks of Epi pulse do you think 2 weeks of non-pulse M-drol is too much?
IMVHO:in my very humble opinion

Most people who pulse Epi (especially big guys like you) report 50mg@3-4/wk to be the sweet spot. (When stacking or bridging SD typically folks want it at the front of their cycle because the gains are normal quick and substantial. That way you have the rest of your cycle for your body to adjust to the new weight. So by throwing in SD in the last 2 weeks you have a greater chance to lose more of the gains you make with SD and to lose those gains in fairly short order.

If it were me

I'd bump the Epi to 50mg for the final week and run my pct. After PCT and sufficient time off id maybe try some type of sd cycle (pulse, bridge, or standard)

My tipping point

Though it's not true of all people with all compounds, its also likely that once you use a compound in the future you will be less receptive to its effects (like many other drugs) it's for this reason I would consider holding off on introducing SD until I had a cycle that was built to best take advantage of its potential. But hear my advice knowing that I read a lot better than I lift at this point so by no means am I qualified to discount anyone's experience, just my 2 cent for whats its worth.

crash2000

Awards
1 File (74KB)
regarding picture issues, if you use the quick quote option, you must have the file stored on the internet somewhere, if you use the reply option you use the paperclip option, and then choose the file from your h/d, and select the other options, and make sure its the correct size or smaller...

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Alright, Thanks for all the help with the pix guys!! I'll finish my posting for Day one tonite after my workout!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice boxrocker you already look like you're on cycle. Good luck with it bro

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
box - daaaam bro, you're a Big O Boy! (In Texas it's sometimes asked of a new guy "just how big a O Boy are ya?" the correct answer is "Ima Big O Boy" usually followed by some feat of strength/balls/craziness)

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
bro your buff as hell, i got to say im kind of jealous
im subbed to this cycle

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
"box - daaaam bro, you're a Big O Boy! (In Texas it's sometimes asked of a new guy "just how big a O Boy are ya?" the correct answer is "Ima Big O Boy" usually followed by some feat of strength/balls/craziness) "

"bro your buff as hell, i got to say im kind of jealous
im subbed to this cycle "

Thanks guys, I'm really trying. I am not going to go crazy with the carbs and caliories, and have a few cardio sessions a week to try and keep as lean as possible. Maybe around 3200 cal, and tapper my carb intake to zero after my 4pm meal.
What do you guys think?

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 1: Chest and Tri's 12:45 weight, 207.7 punds

I superset alot, I continuously change my rep range from 6 all the way to 16 sometimes depending on what I am working on. Example, one week may be everything 6-8 reps, next week 12 and above, or 6 -12. Anyway, here it is.

Incline Flies: 5 sets 12-8 reps(first set last set), finished off 8 reps with 70's, (lost a little ROM and form).
Rope pushdowns: 5 sets 16-8(first set last set)

Flat Bench Flies: 55lb dumbells through out, this is where the supersets take toll on strength. 4 sets 10-8 reps
Skull Crushers: 4 sets 14-10 reps, 100lbs with clips.

Incline Barbell close grip: 3 sets, 9,8,8 reps 135lbs.
Decline HS: 180 lbs 3 sets 10 reps throughout.

Dips (unweighted): 4 sets, 12,11,10,10 reps
Hanging knee raises: 4 sets 13,12,11,10 reps

I felt a little spry today, went on a niced pace 18 minute jog or so!

Meals so far: Breakfast 7:30 Eggs n cheese, 2 cups milk, potatoes, 1 cup white rice( i know I know)!! apporx 25 protien, 700 cals

10:00 5 oz Island Shark, 1 orange, approx, 230 cals, 35 protien

12:15 Pre Work out,50 Grams Whey protein 240 cals

2:00 50 Post Work out, 50 grams Whey, 2 pieces white bread 280 cals or so

3:45 (currently eating) 2 cups milk, 1 piece 100% whole weat bread, 2 tbl PB, 1 1/2 c brown rice, approx, 850 cals 36 protien, 118 carbs, 29 FAT!!!

The rest of my meals will consist of Shark, tuna and or chicken with minimal carbs if any, and a shake or so!!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Alright, I went a little over my calorie and carb intake, but I believe I may try and continue this and not worry to much about losing my abs. I believe I may be able to pull it off with good brown rice carbs only at 4 and 6 pm meal and keep my cals above 3500. Along with high intensity workouts, and a deceent amount of cardio, I may be able to maintain BF% gain15 lbs, and still look decent.

Final Tally for diet today, after my 930pm shake!

3755 (roughly) Calories
323 gm Protein
atleast 350 carbs kinda lost track probably more than 400 though.

rush808

rush808

Awards
In for the late Sub'ed - Finally see what CEL can do first hand. :bigok:

HA, Thanks Bro! I have sort of a high tolerance! I just got my blood work back, my cholesterol and liver seem to recover quickly which is a good thing. Before I knew what I was really doing, I went a lot longer and way more mg's and more methyls for longer.!!!(stupid)!!!! God I'm glad I joined this site to learn. I'll thank my boy RUSH for inviting me to learn! I will be fine with this 6 week cycle, and most importantly PRE and POST correctly! Thanks for the input, I like some others would say, "like to push the envelope lol!!
yea your last cycle was pretty nuts

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you look swole already bro, this should be interesting.

I've been thinking of doing something similar with mdrol and pheraplex for 6 weeks but pulsing the mdrol at 10mg, 3x a week pre workout for 6 weeks.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Thanks bro! I'm Fairly new to CEL, but I have read similar postings. Some may say too harsh, but I think that looks good. By pulsing the Mdrol for pre workout 3 x times a week sound efficient yet safe as well. Let me know when you start. I love those two compounds.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
you look swole already bro, this should be interesting.

I've been thinking of doing something similar with mdrol and pheraplex for 6 weeks but pulsing the mdrol at 10mg, 3x a week pre workout for 6 weeks.
You may want to go at a higher mg while pulsing the Mdrol. IMHO

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 2

Pre work out weight: 208.1 lbs

Back and Biceps:) My personal freakin favorite!!

Bent Over BB Rows: 135x 16, 185x 12, 205x 10, 225x 8, 205x 9, 185x 8, 135x 12 I steadily decrease time between sets.

*Super Set*
Wide Grip PD: 100x18, 110x 15, 120x 12, 150x8, 170x 6
Weighted extensions: 25lbs 4 sets of 12-15

Close Grip Low Row: 3 Sets 120x 10

*Super Set*
BB Shrugs: 275x 12, 275x 10, 275x 8( see the trend forearms tiring) 185x 15, 185x 13
Standing DB curls: 35lb x 14, 40lb x 10, 45lb x 10, 50lb x 10, 60lb x 7 immediately followed by 35 lb x 6 followed by 25lbx8! (sigh)!! Godd Freaking pump right now. My forearms are vieny as hell right now and I look like a freak, but I love it!!

*Super Set*
Preacher Curls: 100lb x 12, 100lb x 10, 100lb x 10, 100lb x 9, 100lb x 8
Cable Curls: 30lb x 10 reps for 5 sets. I really focused on squeezing to the top of the ears with a slow release back to the starting point!

Overall a great workout, I love Bi's and Back. The feeling after totally exhausting them is like no other!

I'll be back on in a few hours for my final diet for the day!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 3 Body Weight: 209.6 (+ 2 pounds from Monday)

Legs: I'm starting out light on legs because of a little knee issue, but it feels good now hours after my workout. Squats are the only excersise I have to be a little careful. I'll turn up the heat real soon!

Squats: 5 Sets, 225lb 10 Reps.

Leg Press: 5 sets, 8 plates 12, 10, 10, : 10 Plates 8,8

*Super Set*
Leg Extensions: 5 sets of 10
Lying Leg Curl: 5 Sets of 10

*Super Set*

Leg Press Calve Extensions: 6 sets, 8 plates, 12,11,10,10,10,9
Hanging Knee raises: 6 sets, 12,11,10,10,10,9

Cardio: Wasn't going to do it, but I did a high intensity Eliptical 15 minute session, burned over 200 Cals.

I had taken Legs off for a while to prevent injury, but at this stage after todays workout, going hard shouldn't be a problem. I Had a great pump today and I'll be sore tomorrow:) My Quads still hold pretty quality size and shape so I'm excited to be incooperating them again on a consistent basis to see where I can take them.

My Calves have always been weak(which sucks) I will be working them out at least 3 times a weak, I go heavy, low reps(for calves).

This time next week, I'll post pix of my wheels!!

Diet was good again, I'm over 3000 cals and nearing 300 protein with two meals left!!!

Tomorrow......we'll see!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 4 Weight: 213.9 (+ 6 pounds in 4 days)

Work out Biceps alone. I was limited for time and did a killer Bi workout leaving the Gym with the arms of a GORILLA!!

Dumbell Curls: 35 x 14, 40 x 12, 45 x 10, 50 x 10, 60 x 7 immediatley followed bye a set to failure with 35's.

Barbell BLASTER!: Start witht he Barbell rep it out to 15, immediately put on 10's rep out 10, immediatley slap on 2 1/2's curl to failure, add 2 1/2's curl to failure, put on 10's curl to failure, Now reverse the cycle to failure until you finish with just the bar!!! This sh!t PUMPS my Bi's like no other!!

*Super Set*

Preacher Curls: 85 lbs x 5 sets of 10 Reps (last set was 9)
Cable Curls: 60 lbs x 10 Reps

I will have a high tempo Chest and shoulder workout, maybe some tri's tomorrow!

I have been taking 75mg's H Drol since Monday with a Gain of 6 pounds. I am feeling the pumps at periodic times. I am totally satisfied with the resuls so quick, I must respond to this well to this compund! Can't wait to Dose the M Drol Hopefully tomorrow for 4 weeks!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
You may want to go at a higher mg while pulsing the Mdrol. IMHO

yeah, I'll probably try 20mg but would prefer to pulse it at 10mg for a longer amount of time, I figure if I pulse it my total superdrol consumption over 6 weeks is still much less than a 3 week cycle straight and that way I can use phera for 6 weeks without an issue at 20mg. I'll be on low dose test and 60mg of Xtren also though. sorry to jack your thread.

up 6lbs in 4 days?! gotta love superdrol!!! I love the end of week 2 on superdrol, strength gets so ridiculous. pumps on superdrol are better than anything else I've ever tried to. freakin awesome.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
yeah, I'll probably try 20mg but would prefer to pulse it at 10mg for a longer amount of time, I figure if I pulse it my total superdrol consumption over 6 weeks is still much less than a 3 week cycle straight and that way I can use phera for 6 weeks without an issue at 20mg. I'll be on low dose test and 60mg of Xtren also though. sorry to jack your thread.

up 6lbs in 4 days?! gotta love superdrol!!! I love the end of week 2 on superdrol, strength gets so ridiculous. pumps on superdrol are better than anything else I've ever tried to. freakin awesome.
Yeah I can't wait man! Whats said above is good, I didn't realize you were taking Tren as well. That looks like a sick nasty cycle! Let me know when you start.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 5 Weight 213.6 lb's (+ 6 pounds)

Chest & Shoulders

Incline FLies: 45lb x 16, 50lb x 13, 55lb x 10, 60lb x 10, 70lb x 7

Flat bench Flies: 55 lb x 5 sets of 12,12,11,10,10

*Super Set*
Incline Barbell Close grip: 85 lbs 5 sets x 20 reps
HS Decline press: 180 lbs x 14,12,10,10,10 reps

*Super Set*
DB Front laterall raises: 35lb's x 5 sets x 10 reps
Bent over DB laterall raises: 15 lb DB x 12,12,12,10,10 reps

Cable Side Laterall Raises: 20 lb's x 5 sets x 17,15,15,14,12 reps

Going for a 30 minute run in a couple of hours. I Typically Love strict form for shoulders and really like to burn them out. When I do shoulders twice a week, I will incooperate Military Press for Strength. Usually only twice a month at the most, the rest is reps and detailed work. That's why My shoulders are balloons! j/k I just want more hardness and shape with sirrations!!:)

Weight is up 6 pounds, energy level is up. My pumps are lasting longer, this morning and all day I could really feel the difference in my overall body tightness. I just feel powerful! My Vascularity Is also coming along, espescially in the gym, but lasts all day.

Does anyone have a Body fat% guess on my pix on page one, I'm guessing around 14%. Thanks.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Just started mdrol one week into Hdrol. I ahve already gained roughly 6 pounds in the first week. I will be bumping the Hdrol up to 100mg for the second week and start Mdrol oout at 20mg. I didn't post anything this week end as I relaxed and ate. I post this afternoon after my work out!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
here's a quote from waynaferd in reference to batch #53426. I've got some too but wont be touching it for a year or more.

Yes, and 11 pounds in 2 weeks solo at 10-20/20, and no felt side effects....no pumps good or bad, lethargy, nip or nut funny business....nothing....I was thinking it wasn't working for me but the size and strength gains say other wise :D

Anyway, I run mine like so....M-Drol 10-20/20/20.....The last week at 20 is stacked with 10 P-Plex.....week 4 is solo P-Plex at 20, then 30, probaby up to 40 for a 3 or 4 week P-Plex only cycle.

So week 3 is a STACK of 20 M-drol and 10 P-Plex.

Yall.
Quote is from: Nothing New to this forum: M-drol/P-plex Bridge!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Thanks for the quote bro! All these people runnning around here trippin out about bunk batches n sh!t, I figured I'd ask. Thanks for the Piece of mind!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subadubdub

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this, looking pretty swole even before you started dude

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked for this!! I'm about to go work out now!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 8 Weight 215.0 (even) Pre Workout ( + 7.3 pounds)

Back & Stomach

BB Rows: 135lb x 15 reps, 185lb x 12 Reps, 205lb x 10 Reps, 225lb x 8 Reps, 205 x 8 Reps, 185 x 7 Reps, 135x 11 Reps (failure). Once I hit max weight(225) I decrease rest significantly between sets. Good Pump today! A little strength gains from last week.

* Super Set*
Wide Grip Lat PD: 110lb x 16 Reps, 120lb x 14 Reps, 130lb x 12 Reps, 150lb x 8 Reps, 180 lb x 4 Reps
25lb resistance Lower Back extensions x 5 Sets 12-15 Reps

2 Sets Close Grip Low Rows (cable) 120lb x 12 Reps

5 sets DB Shrugs 90lb 15,14,14,14,12 Reps

* Super Set *
Hanging Knee Raises: 4 Sets 12,12,10,10,
Cable Rope Crunches 4 Sets 14,14,12,12

Over all Great Work out, Forearms were Pumped out of this world. I did Focus on form (which I usually do) a little more today and felt and extra pump in my back. I'll be on later to finish stats for the day!

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Sorry, I forgot to add a 20 Minute Cardio SEssion with my workout. I burned 275 calories or so!