Superdrol Pulse off day support

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol Pulse off day support, Lil Help Here

I'm planning my next run. It's gonna be M-drol pulse 10mg EOD, then 20mg EOD as I feel comfortable. I'm gonna dose in the morning and then lift. I want to use some sort of t boost after that to kick things back in. I have in my possession, IBE formex, AI Post Cycle, Mucuna, Nolva, and Clomid. I was thinking about a half dose of Post cycle 8 hours after m-drol to start the boys up and help with any rebound Estro. What do you guys think?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on man

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm planning my next run. It's gonna be M-drol pulse 10mg EOD, then 20mg EOD as I feel comfortable. I'm gonna dose in the morning and then lift. I want to use some sort of t boost after that to kick things back in. I have in my possession, IBE formex, AI Post Cycle, Mucuna, Nolva, and Clomid. I was thinking about a half dose of Post cycle 8 hours after m-drol to start the boys up and help with any rebound Estro. What do you guys think?
You could probably bump the dose to 30mg as you feel comfortable. Shutdown risk should be minimal with morning dosing on a pulse. Something like sustain alpha would be good for off days, or PCS. I'd hold the PCS to off days as well. Test production is mainly at night so time the PCS or other AI's at night.

On the Epi Pulse I'm currently on, I haven't had anything negative to report going up to 50mg. SD is stronger though, so depends how you respond. Sounds like you should be safe.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could probably bump the dose to 30mg as you feel comfortable. Shutdown risk should be minimal with morning dosing on a pulse. Something like sustain alpha would be good for off days, or PCS. I'd hold the PCS to off days as well. Test production is mainly at night so time the PCS or other AI's at night.

On the Epi Pulse I'm currently on, I haven't had anything negative to report going up to 50mg. SD is stronger though, so depends how you respond. Sounds like you should be safe.
Thanks bro