Superdrol Pulse off day support - AnabolicMinds.com

Superdrol Pulse off day support

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Superdrol Pulse off day support, Lil Help Here

I'm planning my next run. It's gonna be M-drol pulse 10mg EOD, then 20mg EOD as I feel comfortable. I'm gonna dose in the morning and then lift. I want to use some sort of t boost after that to kick things back in. I have in my possession, IBE formex, AI Post Cycle, Mucuna, Nolva, and Clomid. I was thinking about a half dose of Post cycle 8 hours after m-drol to start the boys up and help with any rebound Estro. What do you guys think?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

No one?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Come on man
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'm planning my next run. It's gonna be M-drol pulse 10mg EOD, then 20mg EOD as I feel comfortable. I'm gonna dose in the morning and then lift. I want to use some sort of t boost after that to kick things back in. I have in my possession, IBE formex, AI Post Cycle, Mucuna, Nolva, and Clomid. I was thinking about a half dose of Post cycle 8 hours after m-drol to start the boys up and help with any rebound Estro. What do you guys think?
    You could probably bump the dose to 30mg as you feel comfortable. Shutdown risk should be minimal with morning dosing on a pulse. Something like sustain alpha would be good for off days, or PCS. I'd hold the PCS to off days as well. Test production is mainly at night so time the PCS or other AI's at night.

On the Epi Pulse I'm currently on, I haven't had anything negative to report going up to 50mg. SD is stronger though, so depends how you respond. Sounds like you should be safe.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    You could probably bump the dose to 30mg as you feel comfortable. Shutdown risk should be minimal with morning dosing on a pulse. Something like sustain alpha would be good for off days, or PCS. I'd hold the PCS to off days as well. Test production is mainly at night so time the PCS or other AI's at night.

On the Epi Pulse I'm currently on, I haven't had anything negative to report going up to 50mg. SD is stronger though, so depends how you respond. Sounds like you should be safe.
    Thanks bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Cycle Support necessary on a pulse
    By houstontexas in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
  2. Epistane pulse with the following support
    By dementor in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:46 AM
  3. Cycle Support on On Days of Pulse?
    By JJC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5