First Cycle

H

HawkJ2010

Im planning on running Deca, Test, and Anadrol for a good 12 week bulking cycle...

any thoughts or insight?

this being my first cycle... im scared ****less of gynecomastia. would taking 20 mcg/day of nolvadex help avoid that?

R

Reip

Awards
if its your first cycle id stick to one compound and keep the novladex on hand if your nips get sore

H

HawkJ2010

i have already purchased deca. anadrol. nolvadex. and test. i am regretting buyin all of this for my first cycle now. i was just looking for some insight. i still want to run one of the two so should i get rid of deca... or anadrol???

H

HawkJ2010

So....

ive decided for my first cycle to run

test-e
weeks 1-10:500mg
week 11: 300mg
week 12: 200mg

along with 20mcg of nolvadex a day.

approve? haha

i think ill keep the deca and anadrol for my next cycle.

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need to taper down the test. Look into Hcg as well to keep the boys happy.

Post up your PCT as well.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive decided for my first cycle to run

test-e
weeks 1-10:500mg
week 11: 300mg
week 12: 200mg

along with 20mcg of nolvadex a day.

approve? haha

i think ill keep the deca and anadrol for my next cycle.
Hey man. Run it at 500mgs througout the cycle. No need to taper. Also, get some adex and run it at .5mgs every other day while on cycle to prevent gyno instead of nolva. As mentioned before, HCG would be a great addition from weeks 3-12 at 250iu every 4 days. Goodluck and make sure to post up your PCT.

H

HawkJ2010

its been two weeks since the first injection... im on number 5 tonight.

i went from 207 all the way to 221

:trink26:

i look very solid. i swear my shoulders have doubled in size. water retention or not. gained half an inch on my biceps. got that amazing pump in the gym. everything is going amazing.

Tyg3rSauRus

Tyg3rSauRus

Awards
keep up the good work!
its been two weeks since the first injection... im on number 5 tonight.

i went from 207 all the way to 221

:trink26:

i look very solid. i swear my shoulders have doubled in size. water retention or not. gained half an inch on my biceps. got that amazing pump in the gym. everything is going amazing.

H

HawkJ2010

Halfway through week 5... weight gains ended at week 4 with 15 lbs... strength gains continue to grow. started up the cardio because anadrol was making me feel like a morbidly obese man in his 50's lol. down to 217lbs. gains are astronomical.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ill keep the deca and anadrol for my next cycle.
Halfway through week 5... weight gains ended at week 4 with 15 lbs... strength gains continue to grow. started up the cardio because anadrol was making me feel like a morbidly obese man in his 50's lol. down to 217lbs. gains are astronomical.
thought you were going to keep the adrol for you're next cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test-e gains don't come until week 4 and beyond, if you were on anadrol, those were the only gains you were seeing...

K

kritikos

Awards
Hey man. Run it at 500mgs througout the cycle. No need to taper. Also, get some adex and run it at .5mgs every other day while on cycle to prevent gyno instead of nolva. As mentioned before, HCG would be a great addition from weeks 3-12 at 250iu every 4 days. Goodluck and make sure to post up your PCT.
:cheers: i will done the cycle like this

1-12 testo500mg
1-12 50mg proviron ed
1-12 0.5mg arimidex eod
3-12 250iu hcg every 4 days

and now 2weeks after tha last testo injection would start pct nolva at dose 20/20/20/20/10 and clomid 50/50/50/25 with vitamin c 2 gr ane vitamin e 400iu's and 2 gr carnitine would be very good for sperm and increase more the testosterone..

H

HawkJ2010

up to 230 pounds. pullups increased. strength is still increasing crazily...

planning out my cutting cycle (need some help)

12 weeks of
500prop
500mast
600eq
50winny last 6 weeks
1 mg/day of arimidex
100 mg/day of anavar

question is should i run the 600 eq or substitute something for it? thanks.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

12 weeks of
500prop
500mast
600eq
50winny last 6 weeks
1 mg/day of arimidex
100 mg/day of anavar

U r just in the middle if ur first run and that seems like a heck of a second run.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

12 weeks of
500prop
500mast
600eq
50winny last 6 weeks
1 mg/day of arimidex
100 mg/day of anavar

That is a big mofuggin' cycle being that you have only ran 500mg test for 12 weeks prior to it. 5 steroids is a lot of drugs to pump through your system... especially for your second cycle.

H

HawkJ2010

That is a big mofuggin' cycle being that you have only ran 500mg test for 12 weeks prior to it. 5 steroids is a lot of drugs to pump through your system... especially for your second cycle.

thats why im asking for help... ive got all of this in my possession. what should i use and what should i save?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thats why im asking for help... ive got all of this in my possession. what should i use and what should i save?
The way I figure it, you should probably just stick with another cycle of test, no need to ramp way up in your dosing either, and add in the winny if you want to cut... no need to get crazy. I'm honestly not a great source of information as I have researched it a lot, however have yet to run injectable AAS, a AM member like Mooch or NOS would be a better source of info as to what you would want to use. I just chimed in because most pros don't run cycles like what you had listed... I just thought it seemed really intense and that someone should tell you to take it easy.