Purus stack advice, please

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in week one of a Halovar cycle- I'm pulsing btw. I have E-Pol, Nasty Mass and M-14 at my disposal. I was toying with the idea of using each for two week cycles stacked with my Halovar. Would this totally screw my HPTA/endocrine system or would it be ok to go? I've got all support and PCT products in place. Advice would be appreciated....Purus Reps care to chime in?? Thanks

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halo is not good for pulsing, it's a compound that needs to build up, typically a 6-week straight cycle. The better compounds for pulse have a short half-life, like SD or Epi.

Sounds like you need some more research before running any of these...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't like pulsing number one and as mentioned Halovar is not a good pulsing product.

I am confused about what you want to do with all of those products. They are all great cycles but they are definitely powerful and will shut down HPTA very quickly, which is just what steroids do.
Also I wouldnt stack anything with those products as they are already stacks.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I don't like pulsing number one and as mentioned Halovar is not a good pulsing product.

I am confused about what you want to do with all of those products. They are all great cycles but they are definitely powerful and will shut down HPTA very quickly, which is just what steroids do.
Also I wouldnt stack anything with those products as they are already stacks.
Why does each bottle have stacking recommendations on the label? In fact they all show cycles stacked with Halovar.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Technically they shoe bridges not stacks. However it's just one way to go about it and can be done.

My personal opinion is that no one needs to stack 3 things together (unless maybe very advanced). Also halovar needs 6 week cycles for best results usually higher than 50mg.

The stacks are all powerful and good stacks and are best run solo.

Why are you pulsing and how would you incorprate 2 week cycles in a pulse? That's too short of a cycle of anything.

Also what's your age, training experience and PH experience? Jw

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Technically they shoe bridges not stacks. However it's just one way to go about it and can be done.

My personal opinion is that no one needs to stack 3 things together (unless maybe very advanced). Also halovar needs 6 week cycles for best results usually higher than 50mg.

The stacks are all powerful and good stacks and are best run solo.

Why are you pulsing and how would you incorprate 2 week cycles in a pulse? That's too short of a cycle of anything.

Also what's your age, training experience and PH experience? Jw
I'm 45 and have over 30 years of training but have only ran two cycles, both four weekers, before. I respond quite well to ph/ds so I thought Halovar pulsed for six weeks and the three others pulsed for two weeks each, just to see how I respond. I would use then eod as I workout eod. On my off days I use Diesel Test Pro. Pulsing appealed to me because of the fact that it provides all the benefits and reduces chance of sides....at least according to the pulsing thread by Dr. D. I'll run six weeks straight if that's what's best but I was just curious what would happen if I ran these other ph's as I described. I guess I like being a guinea pig.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 45 and have over 30 years of training but have only ran two cycles, both four weekers, before. I respond quite well to ph/ds so I thought Halovar pulsed for six weeks and the three others pulsed for two weeks each, just to see how I respond. I would use then eod as I workout eod. On my off days I use Diesel Test Pro. Pulsing appealed to me because of the fact that it provides all the benefits and reduces chance of sides....at least according to the pulsing thread by Dr. D. I'll run six weeks straight if that's what's best but I was just curious what would happen if I ran these other ph's as I described. I guess I like being a guinea pig.
There's a lot of info in the pulsing thread, I'd take my time and read through some more of it. First, the results are not as good as a full cycle; I think he mentions 60% of results with 40% of long-term sides, and hopefully no shutdown (still possible). Second, it's mainly an epistane recommendation because of the half-life and ability to dose high and get results on workout days. Superdrol is a good option too, but higher risk of shutdown. Halo isn't good for pulsing, generally speaking.

Another "pulsing" option is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off to reduce the amount of HPTA shutdown, but it still requires PCT with a SERM for 2 weeks. The way it's recommended is to do 2 on, 2 off PCT, 2 on, 2 off PCT, etc. for 6 weeks. I don't know that much about it, but Tnation seems to have more info.

If you want full results, especially from Halo, run a straight cycle for 6 weeks 50/50/75/75/75/75, 4 weeks PCT. Take time on plus PCT for time off, meaning 10 weeks off before the next cycle.

No need to stack anything methylated on top of Halo. If you haven't used Halo before, no need to stack. If you want to cut, you can add something not methylated like CEL 11-sterone, p-stanz, or furuza-a.

Recommend you research, layout your cycle plus PCT, and post it for people to review and comment BEFORE YOU START! If you're 45, hard to tell on these sites, you don't seem to be acting like it. Not meaning to flame you here, but gotta be responsible with these compounds...

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Milas: thanks for your response. Although my lack of knowledge may make it seem as though I'm not 45, I am. I guess that after all these years of being at a plateau I wanted to break new ground and I guess I jumped in with both feet. Guess a lot has changed in the last few years that I haven't kept up with. From the tone of these replys I guess I've got a lot of learning to do.....thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Tried to edit out my overuse of the word 'guess' but can't do so with my phone.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Milas: thanks for your response. Although my lack of knowledge may make it seem as though I'm not 45, I am. I guess that after all these years of being at a plateau I wanted to break new ground and I guess I jumped in with both feet. Guess a lot has changed in the last few years that I haven't kept up with. From the tone of these replys I guess I've got a lot of learning to do.....thanks
Hey, no problem, didn't mean to flame you too much there... :stooges:

It's just a lot of youngin's (18-20 yrs old) jump in or post with older ages asking poorly thought out questions when they don't know the half of what they should be asking, then they don't take the advice. They're going to get some really bad near-term and long-term side effects, and likely lose any gains after coming off. This is part of the reason PH/DS are getting banned. Preparation is better for your wallet, your gains, and your body.

Don't pulse Halo, it's a 16 hour half-life, so it won't clear out of your system and you will get shut-down without the full benefits (i.e., all the bad stuff, little good stuff).

Now, Halo is a great first cycle to run straight for those who are prepared. It takes 2 bottles to run it the recommended 6 weeks. You should have clomid/nolva on hand for PCT just in case, but Halo is mild. A natty test booster like ReCycle would be good to add for PCT to help maintain gains. Anti-cortisol is a nice thing, but not necessary especially for mild PHs.

Read some Halo logs, it really helps get an idea what to expect. I researched over 6 months before taking my first step when I too was stalled out. It gives you something to look forward to, get smarter on, and get your diet and training down first.

Make sure you're prepared, or else you'll be complaining you're $30 poorer with shrunken gonads, test levels like a 6 year old girl, and lose any gains you might have made!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, again. Actually I'm experiencing hbp issues with this (which isn't a total surprise) so, since I'm only 1 week in, I may discontinue use which bums me out because the pump, size and strength gains are just starting to kick in...