12 Day run of THE ONE

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am running a 12 day 4 caps a day cycle of the ONE. I had this given to me, and we will see how it does if anything in 12 days. 6-1 240 17% BF 34 YO

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I am running a 12 day 4 caps a day cycle of the ONE. I had this given to me, and we will see how it does if anything in 12 days. 6-1 240 17% BF 34 YO
I ran The One not too long ago for the full 4 week cycle. Personally not till around day 7 or 8 did the compound really start taking effect for me, so I'm not sure how the results will be with 4 or 5 days after that rather than another 3 weeks. Good luck none the less though, ill be watching. are you running 2nd gear for PCT?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend pulsing it using on resistance training days instead of running it for 12 days straight; that way at least you can get 3-4 weeks out of what you have if you train with weight 3-4 times a week, and give yourself a shot at better results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend pulsing it using on resistance training days instead of running it for 12 days straight; that way at least you can get 3-4 weeks out of what you have if you train with weight 3-4 times a week, and give yourself a shot at better results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
What's the half-life for The One? What would a pulse look like, 40mg 3x a week?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the half-life for The One? What would a pulse look like, 40mg 3x a week?
The ONE has a half-life ~10 of hours.

The ONE Pulsing Options

Option A:
For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

There were a couple of logs done using pulsing.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I have been training 6 days a week currently, and so a pulse would be pointless. Its going good so far. I look fuller, and have more energy. I will post more after I eat.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just enough time to suppress your testosterone! :thumbsup:

...at least that's my take. I would have adjusted your routine and taken Rosie's advice.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Funny, you may be right, but on another note. I will use Inhibit E on about day 9 to kick start with Trib, and ZMA. Hey, It was free, and I only got half a bottle. Its worth a shot. Thanks for the advice Cannon.

Train to Conquer