Keepin' it Unreal: Sust, Mast, SD-1 Pseudo-Log

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pseudolog: NOT everyday updates, not all of the info. Sorry but the cycle is 14 weeks. My goal is to keep everyone updated with a picture every few weeks.

The cycle
1-3 Performance Design SD-1 30/20/20
Sustanon: 1-4 750
5/6/7 ramp up to 1.35g
8/9/10 continue 1.35g
11/12/13 drop down to .6g
14 .6g
Masteron: 1-10 600
11/12/13/14 ramp up to 1.2g

Basically there's a SD kickstart. The dosing is weird; i want a high dose in the first 10 days because I am comparing SD-1 to Mdrol (see my mini-log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/136279-mdrol-batch-092107-a.html).
The injectables start at 750 sust and 600 mast. From there I ramp up the sust to 1.35g. I then ramp it down and jack the mast way way up at the very end. From my previous experience with Test, I think that i need very high doses. However these doses might be excessive and in that case I won't go this high. I have enough oil to go this high though, so if there's no sides, i will go this high; i want to 'feel out' the compounds across a pretty wide range of doses.

Goal: 6'1 230 8%

The idea here is kind of a lean-bulk followed by a recomp. SD kickstart to high doses of test will be my building period, and in the last 4 weeks with high doses of mast i want to recomp. Might use T3 for that part.
I think my goal is lofty. I like to aim high. I don't gain 15+ pounds on 4 week Epi cycles like so many users here, first time i used test at 700mg a week i gained 0 pounds... So I'm not expecting to meet my goal. Just hoping that I'll have fun in the attempt.

Starting: 6'1 218 9%

I am calling myself 9%. I took progress pictures today and I was pretty disappointed with them. I think i look way bloated across my midsection. I had my carbup 2 days ago and I wonder if that contributes. At any rate in the last few weeks i've been bulking naturally and going too fast because while my weight has gone up there's been a tiny bit of flab added. Fortunately i think it is very superficial and just having the dryness of mast + an AI will bring back tons of my definition.

starting pictures (because no log is complete without them)

Log starts next Monday. Wanted to keep all the stuff here tho cuz i was posting in TWO of my other threads about the same stuff.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U know I am watching... Dude you are mote like 7ish... Nice definition in back and Very nice wheels esp out sweep!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sloppy seconds..Subbing for the Unreal show!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, you say Primordial Performance SD-1. You are actually running Performance Design's SD-1 right?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, for sure this will be good... UM is stetting new standards on logs! :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dood your chest is fukcing sick! So jealous!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unreal ur running performance design SD-1 u fooooooooool.

and wtf is ur secret for building that massive chest? mines definitely a weak point

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick question, you say Primordial Performance SD-1. You are actually running Performance Design's SD-1 right?
Ahhhh typo!

Fixed!

Dood your chest is fukcing sick! So jealous!
unreal ur running performance design SD-1 u fooooooooool.

and wtf is ur secret for building that massive chest? mines definitely a weak point
Muahaha, almost entirely genetic... My presses are actually quite weak too, and my overhead press is pathetic.

Now, useful answer: heavy dumbell flys. I like dumbell flys more than I like bench, and I do them heavy with a pretty solid ROM so they really tear up my chest. Today i was doing flat dumbell flys and got up to 75 pound dumbells.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subbed. good luck unreal

A

Antonek

Awards
what doses of t3 r u planning to run and for how long?

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
stubbed in unreal this is going to be a good run

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
dude....you know im so in on this broski! your about to get hyoooooooge, give it hell. have fun on that +1g sust. ill be up there with you but not really haha! i added my thoughts in your best/worse ph and such thread

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what doses of t3 r u planning to run and for how long?
Not sure, i'll only do it depending on BF at the end of the cycle. Probably would be in the last 4 weeks with high amounts of masteron. Would quickly ramp up to 75mcg and then ramp back down.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Pseudolog: NOT everyday updates, not all of the info. Sorry but the cycle is 14 weeks. My goal is to keep everyone updated with a picture every few weeks.

The cycle
5/6/7 ramp up to 1.35g
8/9/10 continue 1.35g
14 .6g

Basically there's a SD kickstart. The dosing is weird; i want a high dose in the first 10 days because I am comparing SD-1 to Mdrol (see my mini-log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/136279-mdrol-batch-092107-a.html).
The injectables start at 750 sust and 600 mast. From there I ramp up the sust to 1.35g. I then ramp it down and jack the mast way way up at the very end. From my previous experience with Test, I think that i need very high doses. However these doses might be excessive and in that case I won't go this high. I have enough oil to go this high though, so if there's no sides, i will go this high; i want to 'feel out' the compounds across a pretty wide range of doses.

The idea here is kind of a lean-bulk followed by a recomp. SD kickstart to high doses of test will be my building period, and in the last 4 weeks with high doses of mast i want to recomp. Might use T3 for that part.
I think my goal is lofty. I like to aim high. I don't gain 15+ pounds on 4 week Epi cycles like so many users here, first time i used test at 700mg a week i gained 0 pounds... So I'm not expecting to meet my goal. Just hoping that I'll have fun in the attempt.

I am calling myself 9%. I took progress pictures today and I was pretty disappointed with them. I think i look way bloated across my midsection. I had my carbup 2 days ago and I wonder if that contributes. At any rate in the last few weeks i've been bulking naturally and going too fast because while my weight has gone up there's been a tiny bit of flab added. Fortunately i think it is very superficial and just having the dryness of mast + an AI will bring back tons of my definition.

Log starts next Monday. Wanted to keep all the stuff here tho cuz i was posting in TWO of my other threads about the same stuff.
It will be a good cycle for you and I like the compounds you chose. You should harden up even more than you are now and add some size as well. Dude you really got some mean wheels there bro. I think I better hit legs harder,lol. Your physique is great too. You are proportionate and lean with nice size and that what matters bro. Whatever you are doing bro keep it up. The Mast will keep the bloat down from the Test. I don't get any bloat from Test unless I venture in the high doses of 1000+. I have always used Proviron as an Ai with great results and Mast is similar. You might want to think about competing even. I will follow this log as well. I believe your body fat (which isn't much) will further decrease with the Masteron and SD. Good luck

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh typo!

Fixed!

Muahaha, almost entirely genetic... My presses are actually quite weak too, and my overhead press is pathetic.

Now, useful answer: heavy dumbell flys. I like dumbell flys more than I like bench, and I do them heavy with a pretty solid ROM so they really tear up my chest. Today i was doing flat dumbell flys and got up to 75 pound dumbells.
Yeah for sure Dumbell flyes will add a lot of mass. Weighted Dips and of course Bench press using various grips will help build a solid chest. I would say your legs are your genetic point for sure. You got a lot of mass in your chest as well. Genetics play a huge role, before I started training my arms were 16 inches and now they are a bit over 18inches.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
SICK cycle, best cycle i ever did was test jumpstarted with higher dose test. for a guy your size and level of development i wouldn't hesitate one second to take >1g of test a week. compared to superdrol or something, test is pretty weak. will be looking forward to seeing how the Mast works on you too, i've always wanted to try that stuff.

I'll also second the 7-8% bf estimate given the back styrations and obliques.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah for sure Dumbell flyes will add a lot of mass. Weighted Dips and of course Bench press using various grips will help build a solid chest. I would say your legs are your genetic point for sure. You got a lot of mass in your chest as well. Genetics play a huge role, before I started training my arms were 16 inches and now they are a bit over 18inches.
Thanks. It's funny cuz i used to think legs were my genetic weak point, they are very, very slow to grow and in the period when i didn't lift they lost strength way more than the rest of my body. But over time they have gotten pretty decent, in the last year especially I think i have brought them up with the rest of my body.

With the chest, i forgot that weighted dips hit chest, i might contribute some of my chest development to my weighted dips. Weighted dips is one of my strongest exercises, this summer i got up to +135 for sets of over 10 reps.

Good to have you along mj34

SICK cycle, best cycle i ever did was test jumpstarted with higher dose test. for a guy your size and level of development i wouldn't hesitate one second to take >1g of test a week. compared to superdrol or something, test is pretty weak. will be looking forward to seeing how the Mast works on you too, i've always wanted to try that stuff.

I'll also second the 7-8% bf estimate given the back styrations and obliques.
Yo neverstop. Yeah test doesn't really compare to the orals, i think a lot of people on AM used to the strong orals should realize that test is a much different beast. I know my expectations were off when i used it... but even at that, i think i need high doses.

Hopefully the mast will work well for me, some people report strength gains, others say it's really only a hardener, i really want to squeeze some strength out of this cycle so i hope a good dose of it will give me some power.

You guys really think i'm 7-8%? I feel like i'm more but i've always been pretty hard on myself. At any rate it's good to hear :).

Day -5: 217 pounds
trained back
Lifting was excellent, very happy to be this strong at a natural state

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
UM, whats your diet like? how many cals do you consume for maintenance and by how much will you bump that during this cycle?
That back shot looks awesome, you got some serious definition going on and your shoulders look huge!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
looked back at your pics real quick....nice forearms broski

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UM, whats your diet like? how many cals do you consume for maintenance and by how much will you bump that during this cycle?
That back shot looks awesome, you got some serious definition going on and your shoulders look huge!
My diet varies day to day. Basically everyday I strive to hit 350g of protein. And i've been hitting 350 everyday. On lifting days, i have carbs pre-workout and in a couple meals post-workout. After that i aim for keto so just protein and fats, but on a lifting day I will occasionally allow some more carbs to come in, just not much.

Then i have nonlifting days, where I am keto all day and just do cardio and sometimes train abs. It's the same amount of protein but as few carbs as I can manage, it's pretty low, carbs always slip in but i never ever eat primary carb sources on my keto days. I make up by having more fats, lot of peanut butter and fatty meats, i love fatty meats like red meat, that's probably how i survive keto days.

So i don't count cals, i count protein, but i'm currently bulking on under 3500 calories. I'd say it's just shy of 3500 on lifting days and just over 3000 on keto days. If you haven't noticed, i have a pretty slow metabolism... I'm bulking yet i'm not eating much carbs and if i eat more than this i'll gain fat pretty quick.

I have to give a special thanks to Crazyfool405 because he's been helping me out a lot with diet, training, everything. I'm actually using a routine and a diet that he put together specifically for me and I feel it's been working pretty well.

My routine is basically 5 consecutive days of heavy lifting where I hit every muscle group pretty heavy. Then 2 ketosis days, then 2 days DC training that hits everything, 2 more ketosis days, then a depletion workout and refeed day, one more day keto, then repeat. It's a rolling 13 day routine that looks like this:

1) chest
2) back
3) shoulders
4) legs
5) arms
6) keto
7) keto
8) chest/back/shoulders DC
9) legs/arms DC
10) keto
11) keto
12) depletion workout + carbup
13) keto

repeat

It's geared towards a lean bulk for someone like myself who has trouble with lean bulking... it's very hard for me to bulk without gaining fat... That's where the anabolics come in, hopefully i can bulk and get leaner if anything.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet varies day to day. Basically everyday I strive to hit 350g of protein. And i've been hitting 350 everyday. On lifting days, i have carbs pre-workout and in a couple meals post-workout. After that i aim for keto so just protein and fats, but on a lifting day I will occasionally allow some more carbs to come in, just not much.

Then i have nonlifting days, where I am keto all day and just do cardio and sometimes train abs. It's the same amount of protein but as few carbs as I can manage, it's pretty low, carbs always slip in but i never ever eat primary carb sources on my keto days. I make up by having more fats, lot of peanut butter and fatty meats, i love fatty meats like red meat, that's probably how i survive keto days.

So i don't count cals, i count protein, but i'm currently bulking on under 3500 calories. I'd say it's just shy of 3500 on lifting days and just over 3000 on keto days. If you haven't noticed, i have a pretty slow metabolism... I'm bulking yet i'm not eating much carbs and if i eat more than this i'll gain fat pretty quick.

I have to give a special thanks to Crazyfool405 because he's been helping me out a lot with diet, training, everything. I'm actually using a routine and a diet that he put together specifically for me and I feel it's been working pretty well.

My routine is basically 5 consecutive days of heavy lifting where I hit every muscle group pretty heavy. Then 2 ketosis days, then 2 days DC training that hits everything, 2 more ketosis days, then a depletion workout and refeed day, one more day keto, then repeat. It's a rolling 13 day routine that looks like this:

1) chest
2) back
3) shoulders
4) legs
5) arms
6) keto
7) keto
9) legs/arms DC
10) keto
11) keto
13) keto

repeat

It's geared towards a lean bulk for someone like myself who has trouble with lean bulking... it's very hard for me to bulk without gaining fat... That's where the anabolics come in, hopefully i can bulk and get leaner if anything.
THANK YOU for posting this. I have a feeling I will try this out when I have more time on my hands.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
THANK YOU for posting this. I have a feeling I will try this out when I have more time on my hands.
Thank Crazyfool405, it's his routine. I've been liking it, i train the 5 lifting days for strength and just going heavy which is the usual way I train. And the DC days are as you know, repeated failure & hypertrophy. Usually i gain a few pounds on the refeed day and 1 pound sticks around. Last few days I haven't kept my pound but i've been more busy than usual and think I've been pretty dehydrated today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm def diggn that routine!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad yall like it. Unreals been working really hard and he's put on good weight with very minimum fat gain. I'm happy he's dedicated enough to do this. This routine isn't for people who aren't dedicated and have their **** dialed in

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be redundant but damn your legs are massive...

Subbed

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad yall like it. Unreals been working really hard and he's put on good weight with very minimum fat gain. I'm happy he's dedicated enough to do this. This routine isn't for people who aren't dedicated and have their **** dialed in
Well I think I might be willing to try it. Just right now would not be an ideal time for me. It will def have a time and place for me that is for sure. I have a similar problem of adding fat way too fast for my own good.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
in on this one as well. Good luck on your run. Awesome pics dude!! Your forearms are huge. Legs are just UNREAL!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

1) chest
2) back
3) shoulders
4) legs
5) arms
6) keto
7) keto
9) legs/arms DC
10) keto
11) keto
13) keto

repeat

thanks for posting this training and diet details info here... my training routine has gotten outdated and in need of an update.. i will consider adopting this routine but i need to build up to it, i dont train 5 days in a row.. it will take me some time! :thumbsup:

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sub'd! Better late than never! Good luck bro, lookin stacked already.....can't wait to see progress pics.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established

The cycle
5/6/7 ramp up to 1.35g
8/9/10 continue 1.35g
14 .6g

whats your PCT gonna look like bro?

C

chuebner

Awards
I am really interested in the diet you have outlined and have actually been thinking of doing something similiar just haven't started yet. Not sure if I read it right, but do you do cardio on off days along with a keto-like diet?
Second I was thinking of just hitting carbs with my first meal on my off days. Lets say one cup oatmeal. You think that would backfire?

We have very similiar builds (minus your rediculous legs haha) so any advice to help me lean up would with a simliar protocol would be great.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ugh enough with the quoting of the long ass post! lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be redundant but damn your legs are massive...

Subbed
Me either but... i second that.

Question: isn't superdrol just masteron? is the only difference that the stuff at the end of cycle is inject?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whats your PCT gonna look like bro?
Fortunately for me, PCT is 1/3 of a year away. Tentatively though, i'm going to do what i've decided is a solid-ass PCT for myself, which is 4 weeks of clomid starting very high and tapering down to 50. Nolva at 20 for the first 2 weeks. A natty test booster starting week 3. And hopefully IGF for about 6 weeks something like 40mcg post-WO.

I am really interested in the diet you have outlined and have actually been thinking of doing something similiar just haven't started yet. Not sure if I read it right, but do you do cardio on off days along with a keto-like diet?
Second I was thinking of just hitting carbs with my first meal on my off days. Lets say one cup oatmeal. You think that would backfire?

We have very similiar builds (minus your rediculous legs haha) so any advice to help me lean up would with a simliar protocol would be great.
Yeah off days i go keto and do cardio. I think earliest in the day is the best time to have carbs. I think one of the best protocols to do is to lift in the morning, have carbs pre-WO and post-WO, after noon go fully keto but keep cals up pretty high, get in a ton of protein, and finally once you're locked into ketosis, do evening cardio. That's what i was doing for my summer recomp and I think it worked great.

Me either but... i second that.

Question: isn't superdrol just masteron? is the only difference that the stuff at the end of cycle is inject?
No no no Superdrol is methasteron, it's methylated. Methylation drastically changes the characteristics of a steroid. I like to remind people that if you take equipoise and methylate it, you get Dbol. That's about as opposite as it gets!

10/15/2009
day -4
219 lbs
training day: shoulders
Went well enough, strength was mediocre on some lifts and pretty good on others, natural lifting as always, no significant increases. Weigh-in was good, pump was good. I'm kinda worried that my lean bulking will add fat but hopefully the anabolics will help keep me leaner from nutrient repartitioning alone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And hopefully IGF for about 6 weeks something like 40mcg post-WO.
PM me when u get a chance. i have a dosing regimen thats supposed to be awesome.

im thinking about giving IGF-1 a try coming up

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
No no no Superdrol is methasteron, it's methylated. Methylation drastically changes the characteristics of a steroid. I like to remind people that if you take equipoise and methylate it, you get Dbol. That's about as opposite as it gets!
Oh wow. I know about the methylation, but I always thought the properties stayed the same, only with a slight alteration to the molecule. That's new to me, thanks for clearing that up.

C

chuebner

Awards
Great thanks for you response! Looking forward to seeing this stack does for you.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting workout and diet... Thought about doing a CKD. Definately takes massive discipline. These seems a tab bit easier... So r u doing cardio on all your keto days?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very interesting workout and diet... Thought about doing a CKD. Definately takes massive discipline. These seems a tab bit easier... So r u doing cardio on all your keto days?
It's a lot of work avoiding carbs most of the time. Yes I do cardio on all keto days.