Lean One's log Reloaded M1,4,ADD

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
GOAL:
Clean bulk/sharpen abbs
EXPERIENCE:
WORKOUT:
Weights 5 days per week cardio every day.
NUTRITION:
Intrafitt
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
We'll see at the end.
PCT is done, and the time has finally come to try this M14ADD. I've been waiting months to try this one.I started 2 days ago and I am doing 50mg/day in 2 doses. I am very optomistic after reading various logs of this compound. After 2 days, there's not much to report except I have been having some great workouts (ie motivated) and I feel really good. This one is gonna be good. I'll post pics at the end. As far as before pics check out my M4AD log. I look the same.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching... isn't 50mg ED considered a very high dose?
goodluck

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching... isn't 50mg ED considered a very high dose?
goodluck
Mabey mabey not. not a lot of people have used this so I think truly optimal dosages have yet to be determined.Anaway, I have plenty of nolva and won't hessatate to use it or cut back on the dose if needed. We'll see how it goes.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I'm having some good workouts. Seems like my endurance is up. Pumps are nice, and I'm looking and feeling fuller. So far, I like it and I don't even think it has really kicked in yet.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
"So far, I like it and I don't even think it has really kicked in yet."

LOL, I just thought of a GREAT marketing strategy. "Methyl1,4add, promises 1000% more placebo effect than M1T."

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
"So far, I like it and I don't even think it has really kicked in yet."

LOL, I just thought of a GREAT marketing strategy. "Methyl1,4add, promises 1000% more placebo effect than M1T."
I'm gonna asume that you are laughing at your witty sense of humor and not at my comments. ;)

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
A little of column a, a little of column b. heh, jk

Was just laughing at myself, like usual.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Resting except for cardio today. Noticed some acne this morning and libido is increasing. I have been up 1.5lbs since day 3. Not bad considering I have been doing cardio 2xday 4 out of 5 days this week.

I have decided to throw some clen and T3 into the mix to try and aid in leaning out more or at least minimize fat gain during this bulk. I'll start as soon as my clen comes in. I'm open to suggestions on the T3 dose. I'm thinking no more than 25 to 50 mcg since this is not a cutting cycle. Thoughts?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you think its necessary for t3 and clen if you're already doing cardio ~8x a week? Why not some less potent supps and save those for a cutter?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Do you think its necessary for t3 and clen if you're already doing cardio ~8x a week? Why not some less potent supps and save those for a cutter?
1. Yes

2. Because I have them on hand and a bro I trust said quote:"the synergy will be wicked"

3. It's my cycle and I'll do what I want. :p

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1. Yes

2. Because I have them on hand and a bro I trust said quote:"the synergy will be wicked"

3. It's my cycle and I'll do what I want. :p

This is going to make you shredded

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Just stepped on the scale this morning.(twice) 157.5lbs. Up 3.5 from the start. Woke up with wood this morning. Had an extreemly errotic dream last night. My dick feels like it's 18 again. :D

Chest and tris today.Will report back later. :cool:

Edit: Awsome workout. No maijor strength increases yet, but strength is good and endurance is up. Had to make myself stop. I just wanted to keep going even though I trashed my chest and triceps.

Oh, and the pump had me looking very swole. Legs tomorow.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

My weight is unchanged since the weekend,so that makes 3.5lbs the first week. My workouts are going great,and the pumps are wild.Did back/bis today. The pump had me looking bigger than I ever have before.

I got my clen,so I will cycle this in for two weeks with T3. Took my first 20mcg. I will pyramid up and down and run the T3 at 75mcg throughout. when I go off clen I will taper down the T3 till the end of the cycle.Then I will use the clen with my PCT.This is my first time using clen,so this will be intresting.Oh, I will also be cutting back on the cordio now.No more twice a dayers.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great log bro.

I may be wrong, as I have very little knowledge of T3, but don't you want to pyramid that up and down as well? I thought I read that's the usual way.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro.

I may be wrong, as I have very little knowledge of T3, but don't you want to pyramid that up and down as well? I thought I read that's the usual way.
You are correct. However, I am not going any higher than 75mcg and I was told by someone I trust that it wasn't necesary. Anyway,I stated the T3 on friday so I did 25,50,75 over the weekend. Diddn't cause any sides. :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Havn't gained any more since saturday, so I decided to increase calories now that I'm on the T3/clen. I'm hoping the scale starts creeping upward again soon. I have been toying around with the idea of upping the dose. I'll wait and see what the next day or two brings. I still feel great. No bloat and nips are normal. Does anyone know if it's normal to gain a few lbs and then nothing for a few days and then pick up a few more lbs? I'm not used to using a compound like this. I don't know what to expect. Any feedback would be apreciated.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

I'm down a pound this morning. :confused: Not what I expected because I ate my ass off yesterday.(very cleanly) I suspect that this is water and or fat from the T3/Clen kicking in. I'm a clen virgin so I don't know how my body will respond to it. I was thinking if I up the dose,I could spread it out evenly throughout the day. Mabey this would make a difference.I'm tolerating 50mg quite well. I still have no bloat or negative sides. I'm still happy with this so far, but obviuosly I would like to keep gaining. I could use some feedback from the vets. I feel like I'm in uncharted territory here. :confused:

gobig1

Awards
Lean One, I think your goals are getting blurred............

M14AD = Lean Gains
Clen & T3 = Fat/Weight Loss

Together = No gain.........which apparently is what you are getting the last couple days. I thinking the "synergy" is not being very synergistic. I would rethink as well about the Clen and T3, Maybe just use the Clen right now.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One, I think your goals are getting blurred............

M14AD = Lean Gains
Clen & T3 = Fat/Weight Loss

Together = No gain.........which apparently is what you are getting the last couple days. I thinking the "synergy" is not being very synergistic. I would rethink as well about the Clen and T3, Maybe just use the Clen right now.
My goals are not blurred. I was told that if I did this for 2 weeks it would help minimize fat gain during the cycle. I trust the source of this information. I'm commited to seeing it through for the two weeks. After that, I'll have 3 weeks tapering down the T3 before PCT. depending on how it goes, I'll eat more or do less cardio.It's still early in the cycle, but I am looking for feedback. Anybody else think I got bad advice?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my personal understanding low dose T3 is of great benefit during an androgen cycle, as it both boosts protein synthesis and helps to stave off fat gain. So I see no problems whatsoever there, however I'm not sure about the combination of T3 and clenbuterol while trying to gain mass. I don't think it's going to hurt by any means, but perhaps it could be better utilized post cycle to ward off fat gains at that point. Between the androgens you're on and the T3 I don't think you'd experience much, if any fat gain.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
From my personal understanding low dose T3 is of great benefit during an androgen cycle, as it both boosts protein synthesis and helps to stave off fat gain. So I see no problems whatsoever there, however I'm not sure about the combination of T3 and clenbuterol while trying to gain mass. I don't think it's going to hurt by any means, but perhaps it could be better utilized post cycle to ward off fat gains at that point. Between the androgens you're on and the T3 I don't think you'd experience much, if any fat gain.
Thanks for the input. I agree. I decided to lower the T3 to 50mcg instead of 75. I'll also up the M1,4 dose and eat my ass off. we'll see how it goes.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Or you could just reduce the amount of cardio you're doing.

gobig1

Awards
My goals are not blurred. I was told that if I did this for 2 weeks it would help minimize fat gain during the cycle. I trust the source of this information. I'm commited to seeing it through for the two weeks. After that, I'll have 3 weeks tapering down the T3 before PCT. depending on how it goes, I'll eat more or do less cardio.It's still early in the cycle, but I am looking for feedback. Anybody else think I got bad advice?
I see you left off the Clen??????

If you read closely I said Clen + T3 which is what you said originally........

I agree with all that low dose T3 enhances the anabolic environment but JUST T3 was not your original statement.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I see you left off the Clen??????

If you read closely I said Clen + T3 which is what you said originally........

I agree with all that low dose T3 enhances the anabolic environment but JUST T3 was not your original statement.
Not sure if I am unerstanding you. I dropped the T3 to 50mcg and am following through with the clen as well.

gobig1

Awards
Not sure if I am unerstanding you. I dropped the T3 to 50mcg and am following through with the clen as well.
OK.

I'll be patient and see if your close friend is correct. I'm starting a LR3IGF-1 and M14AD cycle 15 March, so curious to see what the M14AD would do without all the Cutting agents added. My opinion is that it is going to pan out to be one of the better Lean Mass adding pro-hormones, with/without cutting agents. Good luck bro, keep the updates coming.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
OK.

I'll be patient and see if your close friend is correct. I'm starting a LR3IGF-1 and M14AD cycle 15 March, so curious to see what the M14AD would do without all the Cutting agents added. My opinion is that it is going to pan out to be one of the better Lean Mass adding pro-hormones, with/without cutting agents. Good luck bro, keep the updates coming.
Thanks. Well It's day 11 and my weight is back up so I think things are back on track. I upped my M14ADD dose to 70mg spreading it out in 3 doses throughout the day. I'm a little bloated, but it's not from the androgen. I'm eating vast amounts of food now, trying to squeeze an extra meal in each day. I've never eaten so much in my life. :eek:

mlk2724

Awards
Oh, and the pump had me looking very swole. Legs tomorow.

Swole @157 lbs?????

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Change in plans. Dropping the clen tomorrow. I'm eating massive amounts of food just to keep from losing weight. As of tomorrow I'll go back to managing fat gain the old fashioned way.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you've seen firsthand how potent a cutting combo T3 and clenbuterol is if you were dropping weight with a massive calorie intake and high dosage of androgens you were taking. Seeing that I think I might try it out in a future cutting cycle.

Given that you are likely taking the highest dosage of methyl 1/4ad that I've seen, even though you are quite a bit lighter than people taking much smaller dose with success, do you think you'd consider dropping the dosage of m1/4ad? 70mg does kinda seem like overkill.

I'm curious at to what your approximate calorie intake is daily. I started my last cycle at a similar bodyweight to yours and stopped gaining mid-cycle even with calories at about 4000 per day, which led me to increase my androgen dosage at that point.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I guess you've seen firsthand how potent a cutting combo T3 and clenbuterol is if you were dropping weight with a massive calorie intake and high dosage of androgens you were taking. Seeing that I think I might try it out in a future cutting cycle.

Given that you are likely taking the highest dosage of methyl 1/4ad that I've seen, even though you are quite a bit lighter than people taking much smaller dose with success, do you think you'd consider dropping the dosage of m1/4ad? 70mg does kinda seem like overkill.

I'm curious at to what your approximate calorie intake is daily. I started my last cycle at a similar bodyweight to yours and stopped gaining mid-cycle even with calories at about 4000 per day, which led me to increase my androgen dosage at that point.
3500 to 4000 cal. I'll keep the M1,4 where it is as long as I have no sides.
BTW, I havn't seen anyone gain more than 5 to 10 lbs on this unless they were stacking it with other stuff . No Mercy made the most gains I've seen yet with 60mg.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

No changes over the weekend. I'm going to give this about 5 more days without the clen,and if I don't see any signifigant changes, I'm going to switch to M-Dien for the last 3 weeks. I want to come away from this one with at least 5 or 10 keepable pounds.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

158.5 this morning. Suprisng since I cut back my calories some and have increased cardio frequency after dropping the clen this weekend. I'm not complaining though. I feel tons better than I did last week after force feeding myself to keep up with the clen. (I know, bad idea. live and learn. :) )

Put 20 lbs on my upright rows yesterday. I feel strong. I think the strength gain is starting to come on.

I'm starting to like the way this is going again. If I can finish this week at or above 160, I will put the M-Dien on hold and run this out for at least a couple more weeks to the end. I'm optomistic.

I would also like to note that 70mg is not causing any problems for me. I am not bloated at all, and as lean as I am, I think it would be easy to tell. I'll take a BP reading later and see how it looks. Nips are completely normal as well. So far for me I am side effect free. Acne isn't even that bad. Things are looking up. :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Just took my BP. 122/71.My normal diastolic pressure is usually between 65 or 70. Nothing to complain about. Must be the cardio. :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

159lbs. I'm confident I will end the weekend at 160 or better, but I still want to try the M-dien while I'm on. I'll be starting that on monday. My goal with the M-dien is to solidify my gains and pick up a few more lbs before the cycle ends. I would love to end this at a lean hard 165 or better. that would be 20lbs heavier than I was this time last year at the same bodyfat.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That's excellent, I know your main concern isn't gaining strength... but do you have any strength gains to report?
IMO continue the m1,4add for a little while longer (i say this because the greatest gains come days 15-30 on the compound) (From what i've seen)
Your call obviously, theres not a bad decision... :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That's excellent, I know your main concern isn't gaining strength... but do you have any strength gains to report?
IMO continue the m1,4add for a little while longer (i say this because the greatest gains come days 15-30 on the compound) (From what i've seen)
Your call obviously, theres not a bad decision... :)
Thanks.So far, 20lbs on my upright rows, and just increased reps on most other lifts. I changed a lot of exercises at the start of this cycle, so it's hard to say how much is from the 1,4 and how much is neuro-adaptation. Tomorrow is chest,so we'll see how that goes.

About staying on longer,It's tempting but I really want to try M-Dien and I want to get the most out of it so if I start that monday, I can give it a good 4 weeks and end the cycle at 7 or 8 weeks max. Overall I have really liked M14ADD. The results weren't what I expected, But it was used alone. I think it would be great stacked with an injectable like tren or 1Test cyp. Or their transdermal versions as well.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

161 today. I did have a heavy meal last night, so I might be holding some water from that. I usually drop a pound by sunday,(the meal was friday night)so that will still put me at 160 by the end of the weekend.

Trained chest/tris this morning. What a f-ing workout. :cool: up 15lbs on the cybex fly. I do love the pumps from this. I'm looking the biggest I ever have.

Legs tomorow. :rolleyes: Actually, I'm looking forward to it because I'm squating again after my little mishap a couple months ago. ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya on looking forward to leg day even though that should be some sort of oxymoron. Since starting 20 rep squats I live for the tension leading up to the set, and the allout warrior mentality that's needed to finish the set.

Looking forward to seeing your m-dien results as I have four bottles of it myself, and initial feedback is looking kinda poor thusfar. Hopefully we've gotten our hands on the good batch and not some of the bad batch.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your m-dien results as I have four bottles of it myself, and initial feedback is looking kinda poor thusfar. Hopefully we've gotten our hands on the good batch and not some of the bad batch.
Me too. I'm not worried about it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Well,officially 3 weeks in. 161.5lbs this morning. :cool: I ate very clean yesterday and even reduced carbs after 3PM yesterday to make sure I dropped the water from friday. That's 7.5lbs from day 1. Nice

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Still holding at 161.5. Today will be the final day dosing this as I will be starting M-Dien as soon as my PEG400 gets here. (scheduled delivery for today.) I woke up today looking a little leaner in the mirror. I must say I am a little torn about switching because Things have gone very well this past week. Still, I am not bloated at all and my muscles look and feel full and hard.I'm confident that if I stayed on the M14ADD for another 4 weeks, I would be easily able to put another 5lbs on. Probably more. Overall I'm really happy with the results so far. I'll definitely be using this again in the future,but I will make a point of stacking it with something like fina or 1Test transdermal. I think that would really kick ass. M14ADD gets two thumbs up from me.

Before I go any further, I have a confession to make. I have to be honest with you guys, because this is a cycle log and part of the purpose here is to rellay my experience so others can learn. I have been dosing this for the last week at 110mg. :eek: Now before any of you flame my ass, I just want to say that I was carefull to up the dose in increments and was very watchfull for any negative sides. If anything negative showed up I surely would have decreased the dose and started nolva. I did not suffer any negative sides. In fact, I feel fantastic.BP is normal, and there is little to no bloat. Nips are normal too. I did this on the THEORETICAL assumption that M14ADD uses the same enzyme to convert as regular 4AD since it is a diol. Anything unconverted should not be estrogenic but would still have its own anabolic properties.So in theory, 110mg converting at 15% would yield 16.5mg of D-bol.Hardly much to worry about in terms of side effects.

Let me restate. This is just my theory. I could be totally wrong. Mabey I'm just lucky and am not sensitive to the sides. It worked out very well for me. I'm just letting you guys know. 75 to 100 mg kicked ass. That doesn't mean everyone should do that though. I'm not saying that. However I have a long history of PH experience so that's why I did it.I wouldn't reccomend a first time user do that.Take it for what its worth. ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy smokes batman, 110mg! You certainly are willing to push things to extremes, that much is for certain. All I wonder about is at what point the increased androgens see dimishining added returns. Is it worth it to just keep on piling up the dosage until you do see side effects? I just kinda think that if you are gaining great at a certain dosage, and not seeing any sides, why push things until you do? I suppose I'm a little more cautious personally, and would rather take the minimum amount of androgens needed for good results.

I'd be a bit wary of jumping straight into the methyl-dien, more for the inherent totoxicity of oral steroids, and the subsequent stresses that places on the bodies various internal organs. Eight weeks on methylated steroids is a long time. That could be a harrowing post cycle that you'll be faced with! I guess you are more of the "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!" kind of mindset though...

What kind of dosage do you have in mind for a starting point if/when you make the transition over to the m-dien?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes batman, 110mg! You certainly are willing to push things to extremes, that much is for certain. All I wonder about is at what point the increased androgens see dimishining added returns. Is it worth it to just keep on piling up the dosage until you do see side effects? I just kinda think that if you are gaining great at a certain dosage, and not seeing any sides, why push things until you do? I suppose I'm a little more cautious personally, and would rather take the minimum amount of androgens needed for good results.

I'd be a bit wary of jumping straight into the methyl-dien, more for the inherent totoxicity of oral steroids, and the subsequent stresses that places on the bodies various internal organs. Eight weeks on methylated steroids is a long time. That could be a harrowing post cycle that you'll be faced with! I guess you are more of the "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!" kind of mindset though...

What kind of dosage do you have in mind for a starting point if/when you make the transition over to the m-dien?
4mg for the M-Dien. As far as the 110mg goes, I already said I went up in increments. It was my belief from the start that we have yet to truly figure out what optimal dose is. They are too new. I was very watchful for sides and would not have gone that high if any came up. I also realized that even though I had no sides, I would not have gone any higher. I think I found the Ideal dose. At least for me. As far as total time on, I have 25 days worth of M-Dien at 4mg/day. So total time on will be 47 days or just under seven weeks. I don't think thats pushing things at all.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you have planned for post cycle? I've been using clen myself, and as with every other time I've used it it's done jack for maintaining strength gains, as I've seen the strength losses both when cutting clean and using for post cycle usage. That being said I am looking a little bit leaner two weeks post cycle than when I started my cycle, and still am up 7 or so pounds from the start of my cycle. I'm eating the same amount of calories as on cycle, and have seen no fat gains so far, so the stuff is working great in that regard.

If the m-dien is anywhere near as potent as Bruce Kneller and Sledge initially reported 4mg should yield some sick gains! I have to send mine back to Sledge as I have one of the flavored batches that's in ill-repute at the moment. I'm more leaning toward starting at 2.5-3 mg myself, but will make a more concrete decision once more user feedback pours in.

Based on your experience with m1,4 thusfar would you recommend it to others? I still have a 1fast monster combo sitting in my freezer, and think I might consider adding m1,4 to it for a crazy bulking cycle sometime later on down the road.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
So total time on will be 47 days or just under seven weeks. I don't think thats pushing things at all.
I totally agree with this. The toxidity thing is WAY overrated. You see guys stack 60g of different AAS orals for 12 weeks at a time. And then there are the guys who have been taking orals since the 60s, and the next shot liver I hear about will be the first.

My only concern about the high levels of M1,4 ADD you have been taking, is that the small benefits (6 lbs right?) don't jive with the cost when compared to M1-T, still the king of M-prohormones.