m14-e log w/before pics

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I just started running m14-E two days ago so I figured I'd run a mini log. It won't be a full blown detailed log but I will post pictures every week or so and definately at the end. My supporting supps include: maximize (pre w/o), omega 3 fish oil, glycobol, creatine monohydrate post w/o, optimum nutrition pro complex gainer, and ON casein before bed. For pct I am using 40/40/20/20 of tamoxifen citrate and Purus Labs Recycle. My diet is composed of oatmeal, eggs, chicken, lean beef, canned vegetables and uncle bens brown rice. My split is chest/tris, back/bis, cardio, legs, shoulders. I like to throw a day of cardio in anytime I'm too sore to lift, and I also ad in abbs whenever I think they need working. Here are some before pics that I took right after waking up. Starting weight is 171 lbs. Also I'm dosing 2 pills/day right now but may up it to 3 in a week or so, I will post up if I do.

edit: also taking AI cycle support

My goals are to get to 180 lbs and keep most of it, and not put on any body fat. My last cycle I made some ok gains but lost all of them. That is why I got a serm for this cycle.

Attachments

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
This should be good, 9lbs shouldnt be a problem at all....

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Well today was my 5th day on m14-e. I'm still sleeping great so far(which has been a problem for me in the past with The One). The last few days I haven't been lifting at my normal gym, so I didn't want to weigh myself on a different scale than I have been using) but tomorrow I will post up my weight difference. I feel like I've gained about 3 pounds already. I have been eating more than usual, about 3600 calories a day. Lots of chicken, eggs(scrambled), burger patties, and turkey for natural protein sources. I eat canned yams, oatmeal, other canned vegetables, and fruit for carb sources, not much bread. Fats I get from red meats, eggs, and, usually 2 tablespoons of peanut butter per day.

My lifting has been great. Usually when I lift legs I feel partially paralized for the next few days and it is difficult to move around because of how sore I am. I lifted legs yesterday which consisted of 4 sets of squats, 4 sets of leg curls, 3 sets of leg extensions, and 4 sets of standing calf raises. Today my legs are only moderately sore, yet I was lifting more weight than usual and I usually only do 3 sets of each excercise but I felt so good I threw a 4th set in all except extensions, because I don't really enjoy those.

Dosing is still 1 pill at about 8:00 pre workout and then immediately after at about 10:15ish. I haven't noticed any more muscle hardness outside of the gym, but I did quit taking my creatine today and saving it for pct(in recomendation from a few people on here). I have noticed a slight vascularity increase today in my shoulders workout, but the real workout I notice vascularity in is my back/bicept workout which I did on my 2nd day of this cycle so I don't think it was fully in my system yet.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Today I weighed in at 172.0 lbs(+ 1 lb), I was expecting to weigh a few more lbs., not from expectations but just from judging how I feel. Still no side effects accept I had two zits on my forehead today, nothing serious but noticeable. Soreness is decreasing noticeably quicker. Today I did 40 minutes of cardio:
20 minutes running at 6.5mph
10 minutes on an elliptical
10 minutes on a sit down upright bike
and I finished with a vigorous session of abs on the ab coaster

I'm excited for chest tomorrow and will hopefully post back with some higher lift #s.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Today I did 40 minutes of cardio:
20 minutes running at 6.5mph
10 minutes on an elliptical
10 minutes on a sit down upright bike

I'm excited for chest tomorrow and will hopefully post back with some higher lift #s.
You are skinny, dude. I would drop all that nonsense and spend Wednesday eating. :afro:

Unless, you are doing it for your heart. :wiggle:

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm only getting in 2 days cardio per week, I really don't think that's gonna limit too much muscle growth, plus I NEVER do cardio on a weight lifting day. I'm eaten almost 2 lbs of 93/7 beef in this hamburger helper dish I made today so far and its only 1pm. Part of me just needs to be in the gym everyday and I consider a cardio day to be a rest day for the muscles. BTW, I am starting to notice some muscle hardness(no pump) in my arms.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on the psychological benefits of being in the gym, whether cardio or lifting.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 on m14-e:

It feels like it's taken it's full effect on me now. I think I could safely say every lift has gone up in either weight or repetitions. Especially the big lifts that I do(bench press, military press, squats, and deadlifts). Today I did back and bicepts, which includes deadlifts. I had veins like no other after my 4 sets of deadlifts, bulging forearms. I felt like I wanted to stay longer and just keep building up my pump. I noticed a lot of dryness in my mouth, I felt like going to the water fountain after every set(literally) and did on a few lifts. I'm back at my home (away from school gym) so again, I'll weight myself on Monday. Couple things I've noticed, sleep quality has definately gone down. I usually go to bed at 11:00, and now I wake up like clock work at 1:30, and 3:30, then finally get out of bed between 8:00-8:30am. I still feel rested fine when I wake up, but I just can't sleep straight through the night. It also seems like I have to pee more than usual, and even though I am drinking lots of water(haven't measured, but always have a bottle of water with me) my piss is mostly neon yellow, which I thought meant I was dehydrated. Any reason this could be?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Drink TONS of water. I have noticed myself getting more dehydrated on certain orals, if they make you more thirsty then you need a lot more water.

Remember if you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

couple of small updates. Weighed in at 173.6 today(+ 2.6lbs), so I was happy about that. I'm starting to increase my carbs a little bit as well. None of the sides have gotten any worse, acne hasn't been an issue at all except for one of the first few days, and I feel great throughout the day, meaning no lethargic feeling, and I'm trying harder to keep up with my body's thirst. The lifting has been awesome too. Still consistently going up in weight and intensity on my lifts. Well that's it for today. Am I missing anything?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
day 12: 176.2 lbs! So I'm up 5.2 lbs. Strange but I gained 2.6 lbs 2 days. Last night I had a flag football game and like an idiot I didn't stretch out, and I also lifted legs the day before so I was somewhat sore already. First play I feel like I stretched my right groin out and it was real sore today and last night. I just did some light cardio, but atleast I won't be doing legs again until atleast Saturday so hopefully it'll be healed up by then.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
day 12: 176.2 lbs! So I'm up 5.2 lbs. Strange but I gained 2.6 lbs 2 days. Last night I had a flag football game and like an idiot I didn't stretch out, and I also lifted legs the day before so I was somewhat sore already. First play I feel like I stretched my right groin out and it was real sore today and last night. I just did some light cardio, but atleast I won't be doing legs again until atleast Saturday so hopefully it'll be healed up by then.
Looks like it's starting kick. Hows the strength gains coming? :cool:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'll second the "drink more water" suggestion. also looks like you need to eat more in general, cytogainer mint chocolate is your friend!

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains are coming along decently. Nothing insane though. I am mostly impressed with my gains in my legs, which I've only been lifting seriously for a few months, they are definately the muscles that need to grow the most. Today I weighed in at 176.6 lbs. I'm eating around 4,000 calories a day now, had to throw in more carbs to get the calories that high. I may post a morning pic tomorrow if I remember, sometimes its easier to compare on the computer instead of my mirror.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Strength gains are coming along decently. Nothing insane though. I am mostly impressed with my gains in my legs, which I've only been lifting seriously for a few months, they are definately the muscles that need to grow the most. Today I weighed in at 176.6 lbs. I'm eating around 4,000 calories a day now, had to throw in more carbs to get the calories that high. I may post a morning pic tomorrow if I remember, sometimes its easier to compare on the computer instead of my mirror.
Hey man, nice log, i will be running a sponsored log on this compound as well, and legs are gonna be my main tartget as well, i should see explosive gains as i have else where with my body, with nicer legs i bet i can get my weight up another 20lbs.Also like to see you paying attention to the demand your gains are making on your diet, smart to add more as you gain, and dont be afraid to ad sum waxy maize to your post werkout protien for added uptake, and calories, and carbs.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results....

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
heres a few fresh out of bed pictures...Nothing too drastic looking, but the scale doesn't lie. It looks like I am losing my abs a little bit. All I can notice in the pics is my tricept looking a little bit bigger.

Attachments

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
177.8 lbs today
I drank a ton of water yesterday, and continued doing so today. I have a feeling I'll be 178+ tomorrow for sure. I do feel like I am putting on some fat in my stomach. Hopefully its water weight, is that likely? I know m14-e has one wet compound in it, but I'm also eating way more carbs than I used to.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You probably got a lil water and glycogen stores in there, wouldn't worry about it too much, gains seem to be coming steadily, thats a good sign. And that Epi is gonna help out with hardening up as well.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
177.8 lbs again today, I think I'm going to change the type of oatmeal I eat, its the quaker oat packets, but I might get the weight control kind or something with less sugar. I use 3 packets so that adds up to 39g sugar. I think thats pretty much the only sugar I have in the day that I can think of. Had a great chest/tricept workout today though.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey you might look into a steel cut oatmeat, instead of that processed crap.It takes a lil longer to make but, you will reap the bennifits of the whole grain, instead of crash and burn from sugar.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just make a big batch of steel cut on sunday and throw it in tupper ware containers. i grind up mixed nuts for some calories and fat and throw in tons of raisins and other berries. you can get unflavored whey too. makes a pretty delicious and healthy, muscle building breakfast with a whey shake and a non fat yogurt and a banana!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You really have to get away from that processed crap, as much as you can, especialy on the carbs. Complex carbs are so much better for your body, help keep that G.I down.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just make a big batch of steel cut on sunday and throw it in tupper ware containers. i grind up mixed nuts for some calories and fat and throw in tons of raisins and other berries. you can get unflavored whey too. makes a pretty delicious and healthy, muscle building breakfast with a whey shake and a non fat yogurt and a banana!
I just throw it in my shakes raw. Makes it REALLY filling and no cooking involved. Just a suggestion.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I just throw it in my shakes raw. Makes it REALLY filling and no cooking involved. Just a suggestion.
Thats the quick running out the door method baby, i do that for big lunches on the go. Drop a couple cooked chicken breasts, sum rice, water and Tony Chachere's creole seasoning, takes a while to get used to but, gets the job done, i tried steak, and hamburger, but consistancy was tooo thick.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
where can I get steel cut oats from? I've never seen them in the grocery stores. Is the taste kinda boring? I enjoy my current oatmeal so much I could live off it alone.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
steel cut oats Irish brand comes in a steel can at any grocery store, or at like Traders, Herery's,Mothers, Jimbo's... health food stores. adn you like that oatmeal because your body becomes dependant on the sugar to raise insulin levels, and trigger all sorts of other really neat brain chemistry,"that keeps ya cravin foret nightly smartass". lol

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
swapped out my oatmeal for the weight control kind, only 1 gram of sugar per packet so 3g sugar total for breakfast, and I can't think of any other sugar I have throughout the day but I cut it down by 36g.

Today weighed in at 178.5lbs. Worked my back and bicepts. Did wide grip pull ups, wide grip cable row, deadlifts(steadily increasing each week), incline bench db curls, preacher curls. On the deadlift topic, I tack on another 20 lbs each back/bi workout and the reps stay at 6 on my last set. I never even feel like I max out in reps but my grip is always the first thing to go. I used the switched up grip but might need to invest in some gloves just for the dead lift. So I'll have 1 week left on Friday, which is plenty of time to surpass my goal of 180lbs. Maybe I'll go enough past 180 to end up staying at 180 after pct.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
swapped out my oatmeal for the weight control kind, only 1 gram of sugar per packet so 3g sugar total for breakfast, and I can't think of any other sugar I have throughout the day but I cut it down by 36g.

Today weighed in at 178.5lbs. Worked my back and bicepts. Did wide grip pull ups, wide grip cable row, deadlifts(steadily increasing each week), incline bench db curls, preacher curls. On the deadlift topic, I tack on another 20 lbs each back/bi workout and the reps stay at 6 on my last set. I never even feel like I max out in reps but my grip is always the first thing to go. I used the switched up grip but might need to invest in some gloves just for the dead lift. So I'll have 1 week left on Friday, which is plenty of time to surpass my goal of 180lbs. Maybe I'll go enough past 180 to end up staying at 180 after pct.
lol, i have wrist bracing gloves, and now have to go get straps for the heavier lifts, muscles can keep going, but yeah grip always fails.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but ill be dammed if my werkout is cut short by weaker gripping musckles, im getting straps for the heavier lifting

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya past few days my forearms have been taking a beating so today during a little back work my grip DIED. I straight let go of the bar during lat pulldowns and it slammed down. I had nothing left to hold with. I might actually consider straps now.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Ya past few days my forearms have been taking a beating so today during a little back work my grip DIED. I straight let go of the bar during lat pulldowns and it slammed down. I had nothing left to hold with. I might actually consider straps now.
Yeah, just imagine if that wuz deads, or sumthing not on cables or a machine YIKES, totally not worth it. Risking an injury while on would be even stoopider, and a real good way to ruin a cycle.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I kinda fell apart on my log. I was still 100% dedicated to my workouts and diet. Today is my last day on m14-e so I thought I'd post up after pictures. I'll also post up pictures after each week during my pct. I feel like I gained a good bit of size and muscle, but I also feel fatter than I've ever been but in the pictures I don't really look fat. I'm about to go to the gym right after this post but yesterday I weighed in at 179.2 so today I think I'll be dam close to 180, reaching my goal for the cycle. On to the pics...I'm reposting the before pics for easier comparison, they are the first three,the last three are from today. Some pics might be sized differently, sorry if so.

Attachments

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Here are the after pictures:

Please let me know what you think! I'm hoping I lose some stomach size just from water in the first few pct days because I don't want to start cutting back on food/adding cardio because I'll lose muscle then.

Attachments

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
This morning I dosed 40mg nolva and 50mg clomid. Should I wait a day for it to kick in before continuing my routine or should I continue as normal? Man I thought only nolva tasted bad but they are both horrible tasting.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dude not to burn or anything. But I bought the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding(new updated version) by Robert Kennedy a few months back, and it states something about belly bulge. Saying that distended bellys are now a more common site these days due to the anabolics we put in our bodies. If my memory is correct I think is says not only will it make muscles larger but also internal organs. Dont burn me if Im misstated. Looking for that book now to get my facts straight. But that might be a reasoning of your stomach. From waht I see of your before and after pics, There is def some bulge there.[/QUO

shouldnt worry about the "bulge" nothing there to speak of

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this was just a thought. Did notice his stomach was bit bit more than the b4 pic. Shoot could just be bloated.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Just got finished with my first pct workout, and it was great, still increased weight on many lifts and didn't feel weak at all! But my weight was a bit down, is that possible? Just overnight? Hopefully I was just a bit dehydrated. Should I be worried about my weight dropping if my strength continues to be the same or even increase? Should I keep my calories around 3500 or 4000? During cycle I have been eating usually around 4000 calories but never less than 3500.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Just got finished with my first pct workout, and it was great, still increased weight on many lifts and didn't feel weak at all! But my weight was a bit down, is that possible? Just overnight? Hopefully I was just a bit dehydrated. Should I be worried about my weight dropping if my strength continues to be the same or even increase? Should I keep my calories around 3500 or 4000? During cycle I have been eating usually around 4000 calories but never less than 3500.
always keep your calories the same through pct. if you were consuming 4000 cals during your cycle you should be consuming at least 4000 if not more throughout your pct. if you decrease calories to quickly at the end of your cycle you will risk dropping weight and wasting away your gains quickly as well...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Your calories and other macros should have been increasing, with the weight you've gained while "on"

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Yes they were, I started out with a few hundred less. But Either way, pretty sure 4000 was enough to cover me at 170 or 180.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Yes they were, I started out with a few hundred less. But Either way, pretty sure 4000 was enough to cover me at 170 or 180.
Depends on body type ima ectomorph and for me to see gains "on" i have to put away between 4500-6k a day, but i do start out my cycles around 4k-4200 and ramp it up. and ima weightin @ 160 now. should be putting on about 14-16 keepable pounds with this M14e cycle ima lining up, I will be running it 5 wks. with the organ shield and then recycle and clomid and nolva for my SERM.

will be running like this 2/2/3/3/3, and im seriously debating wether to run FORM along side this?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Here a lil late, but subbed bro! Was following when you first posted.