Tren Xtreme with no pct for 5 months

Tinyloco

Awards
I took tren xtreme for 2 months to gain size and strength. I haven't done no pct for 5 months and lost all my gains. When i purchased tren xtreme i asked what to take after, all i was told was to take a liver cleanser. Now i have no sex drive and get mad too fast. I became concerned now and wish to get advise. I want to boost my sex drive. What should i do? I also want to get my size and strength back. What should i take?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took tren xtreme for 2 months to gain size and strength. I haven't done no pct for 5 months and lost all my gains. When i purchased tren xtreme i asked what to take after, all i was told was to take a liver cleanser. Now i have no sex drive and get mad too fast. I became concerned now and wish to get advise. I want to boost my sex drive. What should i do? I also want to get my size and strength back. What should i take?
boyz-n-the-hood-1.jpg

I'm with EasyEJL... I'm starting to get suspicious. There are a lot of these posts popping up lately.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your blood pressure is out of control. get some of those support supps (celery seed extract, polisconal, hawthorn berries), and you'll even out. high blood pressure is also linked to ED. next time, hopefully you will do a bit more research for while you're on cycle, as well as PCT.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I smell a troll...nuff said! To be that retarded is a crime. :pat:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
lol, theres a few supp stores in my neck of the woods just passing this stuff out like candy, seems every teenager around here has had a run in with TREN, hey just what brand did you get a hold of? they really push the **** out of the TRI-CITY, and TOKKYO

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya there are a few around where i live and so many dumb ****s use them... A LOT lol i just got to OU and there are so many guys that are "stackin some pro-hormones with their sizeon" lol cracks my **** up

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I think it's so funny! I'm in the Marines, and there is one guy who sort-of knows his stuff and he's just telling all these guys to go buy test boosters and stack them! So, I'm playing damage control and talking to all the guys who he has come in contact with. It's sad to see it, but I can't believe these guys will just do it without looking into the products. None of the guys know what PCT is!!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ya there are a few around where i live and so many dumb ****s use them... A LOT lol i just got to OU and there are so many guys that are "stackin some pro-hormones with their sizeon" lol cracks my **** up
SIZE ON JUST GIVES ME THE ITCHY S HITS, AND ABSOLUTLY NO SIZE.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
SIZE ON JUST GIVES ME THE ITCHY S HITS, AND ABSOLUTLY NO SIZE.
Sounds more like SIZE OFF! HAHA, yes i know that was gay and corny, but I'm just in a weird mood right now, ohhh, if you only knew the day I had, you'd totally understand!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
sh it i have had a string of days too crazy to be real

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
feel free to share! I had my tonsils ripped out this past monday, and I've been percocet'n it up this past week to keep the pain minimal

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
lol my lyfe is being ripped apart by a law suit, im sueing a company that decided that they didn't need to pay me $20,000, im in debit up to my eye ballz hahahahaha

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
lol my lyfe is being ripped apart by a law suit, im sueing a company that decided that they didn't need to pay me $20,000, im in debit up to my eye ballz hahahahaha
Sorry to hear that bro! If you don't mind me asking, why do you owe you 20,000??

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro! If you don't mind me asking, why do you owe you 20,000??
no, they owe me 20,000. i just have supply houses to pay, i own a construction company, well did , anit shi t for werk now.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your construction company, maybe you can be a pro BB now :)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
****, dude i have ****ed up skin, awsum muscles, small ass waist, big back, nice arms, legs will be increased on next cycle. But the gym tyme has increaded 4 fold since theres not much werk out there, ballys has asked me if i want a part tyme trainer position, but then it becomes werk, not fun, but there are the women... idk just takin it a day at a tyme, lol

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're making the best of it! What do you mean ****ed up skin? Did you have acne when you were younger? I have some scarring on my face but when i get tan it's almost non-existant

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
got really bad bacne, and chest acne when i was a teen, had to take accutane and even that didnt werk.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
this fool hasnt responded once and this is his only post. set-up!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i dont get how people can only hit this place like once a mo. im on here for hours on end and never even log off site, im alwayz referencing sumthing or reading, and planning

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
and probably doesnt matter if he's here or not other people are still learning,teaching, and leading lol

DnC

Awards
I know this is a old thread, I didn't want to start another thread on the same topic.

First off, I know I'm an idiot for not taking any PCT after using Tren-Xtreme

I'm 25yrs old, started Tren about 6 months ago, didn't take any PCT after the cycle. My skin is pretty fcked IMO...got some ance (break-outs) on my face but thats about it.

I know my ance problem is because of not taking any PCT after my cycle.

Is it too late for me to correct the problem, really wanna stop this ance issue and whatever else is fcked up in my body.

What should I start taking to get my body back to health and stop these break outs.

Thanks in advance!

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a old thread, I didn't want to start another thread on the same topic.

First off, I know I'm an idiot for not taking any PCT after using Tren-Xtreme

I'm 25yrs old, started Tren about 6 months ago, didn't take any PCT after the cycle. My skin is pretty fcked IMO...got some ance (break-outs) on my face but thats about it.

I know my ance problem is because of not taking any PCT after my cycle.

Is it too late for me to correct the problem, really wanna stop this ance issue and whatever else is fcked up in my body.

What should I start taking to get my body back to health and stop these break outs.

Thanks in advance!
Take a visit to your doctor and get some bloodwork done bud. It's unwise to start self-medicating and trying to shovel the **** back into the donkey now it's out.

Doctor will be able to prescribe things to help the acne etc too.

DnC

Awards
Sorry if this is a stupid question and all but what is a bloodwork and what does it test?

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a stupid question and all but what is a bloodwork and what does it test?
Will test your hormone levels, cholesterol etc which will indicate how hormonally balanced you are, how well your liver is working etc. If there is a problem with anything your doctor will prescribe you something to fix it.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
lol, theres a few supp stores in my neck of the woods just passing this stuff out like candy, seems every teenager around here has had a run in with TREN, hey just what brand did you get a hold of? they really push the **** out of the TRI-CITY, and TOKKYO
funny stuff my first ph was Tokkyo tren no support supps at all no pct the gut at the store said your young youll bounce back. that was my first and last time i ever bought **** from him i pass him everyday in the gym and he says u put on some size i told him yeah thanks i think its the anabolic halo and laugh the guys at gnc said its a testoterne infuzer lol:booty: that was about 4 years ago once in a while ill ask stupid questions to bait him into full of $#it answers