Test e and dbol, need approval...

YFZpilot

Awards
I'm 22 5'7" and 165lb 14%BF lifting for about 1 year (was out of the gym for about 1.5 year because of college, did 2 years straight before)

I'm going to do a single cycle and trying to get the most out of it the proper way, and then continue my regular way.

Done about 2 weeks of research, not a lazy noob...

Doce: Week:
Test e 500mg/W 1-12
Dbol 30mg/D 1-4
milk thistle 500mg/D 1-16
Novaldex 20mb/D need help here

That is my current cycle, i know novaldex is use on my pct on week 13-16 but don't i need it to block estrogen during my test e usage..?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
some ppl dont need estrogen control on cycles, but some do. run nolva 40/20/20/20 for PCT.

milk thistle should only be run 2 weeks prior to starting dbol and maybe one week past it....NOT for the duration of the test

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex should be used week 15-18. the long esters in test e take 2 weeks to clear the system, so PCT should start 2 weeks after your last shot.

nolva should also be used at 40/40/20/20.

why the need for milk thistle weeks 1-16? test e is not liver toxic, only the dbol is. it wouldn't hurt to take it, but just asking?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
PCT should probably also include an AI to be taken after the nolva - like arimidex. I also usually throw in some sustain alpha, which is topical natty test booster. I've always seen great results from S.A. and personally use it in every PCT. You'll want to be taking some other support supps IMO and obviously you should have a diet and training schedule as well as an injection schedule for your cycle. Did you need help with these too or are you all set?

some ppl dont need estrogen control on cycles, but some do. run nolva 40/20/20/20 for PCT.

milk thistle should only be run 2 weeks prior to starting dbol and maybe one week past it....NOT for the duration of the test
nosnmiveins - curious, why do say cut the milk thistle one week past the dbol? Studies i've read on milk thistle suggest little evidence of long term side effects and a low incidence of short term adverse sides. I personally usually run milk thistle thru out cycle and PCT - especially since it is containing in AI's Cycle Support.

YFZpilot

Awards
about the milk thistle, i just seen on a lot of people on other forums running them throughout their entire cycle, now i chose Novaldex because from what i read its an aromatase inhibitor just like arimidex, novaldex running at $26 instead of $300 for arimidex... I'm not looking for a way to cheat on this situation so if arimidex is require i pull out the money.

CrazyChemist: I'm from Waterbury, ct

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nolva is not an AI. And 300$ for adex means you need to find a better place to buy it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd also consider going lower with the test-e. At your current size, and first cycle, i'd bet you'd see significant gains at 300mg/wk even.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins - curious, why do say cut the milk thistle one week past the dbol? Studies i've read on milk thistle suggest little evidence of long term side effects and a low incidence of short term adverse sides. I personally usually run milk thistle thru out cycle and PCT - especially since it is containing in AI's Cycle Support.
i just see it as a waste of money to run it when ur not on orals.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say to scrap the cycle ideas and dedicate yourself for another 2 years. 165 @ 5'7" is not ready IMO.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

I think taking Milk thistle in moderation ED is fine.