GOAL:
    EXPERIENCE:
    WORKOUT:
    NUTRITION:
    HEIGHT:
    WEIGHT:
    BF:
    MAXLIFTS:
    Hey guys, its cycle time again. Havent touched the ph's in almost a year. I have half a bottle of the original T1 Pro left and i bought some M1T (of course i have Nolva on hand, but i have never used it). I was wondering how to incorparate this into a cycle. Should I do something like 2 weeks of T1 PRO adn then 2 or 4 weeks of M1T. Or vice versa? Or 2 weeks of M1T and 2 weeks T1 PRO and then repeat the M1T? Or 4 weeks of each? What do you think?
    PS
    I know what dosages to take of the Nolva, but how do I administer it. It came with an oral syringe but it has a spray top. Im confused on how to take it. How many pumps is 1 ml? Or do I open the top off and dip the syringe in it? Thanks for reading and for the input in advance guys!

2. Please do a search because all of your answers on in the prohormone forum..
  3. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Hey Mat, chill out bro! I have read about many cycles since joining here from bb.com. I jsut am not sure which to do so I wanted some input from the guys here. That is what the site is about right? Trading information. If no one wants to be helpful then let them be. I know you are doing your job but I know to search bro, I have and I do. I have never used NOLVA before and I know the proper doses, jsut dont know how to actually take them. If anyone wants to tell me a good cycle with the proposed supps, please tell me. The time it took you to get frustrated and just say SEARCH, you could of answered my question. I just wanna have a good cycle and was wondering if 5-8 weeks on the suggest compounds was too long and if it would shut me down to hard. Do i need HCG if I stay on that long? I know your doing your job Matt and I know you always have good input. If you dont wanna answer then fine. If anyone else does then please put in some input. Will start sometime next week.
    •   

4. Use the 3ml dispenser that comes with an oral syringe (just buy it at a pharm) to accurately measure out your nolva - then you don't have to figure out the drops. Instructions are given on the oral syringe box. And this info was a sticky on the ph board I believe.
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Thank you MarcusG, so do i have to unscrew the spray pump at the top or pump it into the dispenser? Anyone have any cycle ideas or suggest one of the ones I laid out. Is 5-8 weeks on the above ph/ps too long?

6. I am thinking of an 8 week cycle of transdermal 4ad/500mg every day and 10mg m1t ED for the final 3 weeks.

People do 10week test cycles without hcg so i think an 8 week cycle would be OK as well.

Anybody have a different opinion? You would be helping us both out now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle ideas
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 12:24 AM
  2. 1st AAS cycle IDEA experienced PH/PS user
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 08:46 AM
  3. cycle idea
    By 94SupraTT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3