First Test + Db0l Cycle Full Log

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
First cycle 20mg of dbol 4weeks.
.25mg Letro EOD *Slowy rise up due to water reten
Test 250mg M/Thurs - Eth
Proviron & Nolvadex & Letro (Mega stack Pct)

Diet

Oatmeal Cinnamon Syntha protein
No xplode Preworkout
2scoop whey post
45mins later 1can tuna + Brown rice
Raw Peanuts
Raw Peanuts
1CanTuna + Sweet potatoes / Brown rice *Whichever i feel like doing lazy way is Rice haha
1CanTuna + Sweet potatoes / brown rice
Protein 2 scoop Casien b4 bed

OLD MEASUREMENTS

Arm Measurement 16
Chest Measurement 44
Leg Measurement 25
Waist Measurement 29

Sleep is always 8-10hrs a day. No drinking, no screwing with the diet, its staying, slight times with Red meat, but its because you need it sometimes. :)

My Diet is following a new idea, Every1 always does BEEF BEEF BEEF and red meat, But im avoiding killing my lipid levels, because "The juice" naturally does that anyways, especially the DBOL. So im doing LEAN gains with Minimal water retention.

My idea is to gain as much lean muscle, instead of bulky water retention, because dbol can also cut you up because it is an anabolic.

The reason Seafood: is because we have a product called ICON, @ the gym which is based on 11-Ketotesterone, aka derived from fish test, you take it you gain muscle, and get ripped @ the same time, so i'm applying that to the same picture, and go figure, its working like a charm, and VERY minimal water retention, if i get any whatsoever, (sauna to fix it). I know water retention leads to higher strength gains, but i have noticed already strength gains thru the roof, i dont want to look like a blowfish, like i see some people.

With Workout Protein b4 / after.

Starting weight 194.5

Day 1. Shoulder routine Seemed pretty normal, But a little more pumped.

Day 2. Off

Day 3. Feeling down today, but everyday wake up so horny, its redic, Balls r up for 2/3 of the day, Go back down @ Night. So natural test must still be quite high, Thank you saw palmetto. Decided to do a full body routine with cables and minor incline bench and db work. Totally pumped beyond, and didnt even drink carbs or endorush.Go Dbol go!

day 4. Feeling blah, Off day

day 5. Diet is still on tact, Lean as hell now, Combo of Dbol + Clean diet = Ruling.
Did only 15mins of cardio, because i wanted to lift so badly, had a great back workout, pump amazing

day 6. Up to 195.5 Now i dont believe my scale is 100% but when i started i was 194.0 and the scale @ the gym puts me @ 200 so we'll see what i weigh after my workout. Legs ugh.. Did legs... Omfg Leg pressed 11 plates for 4. I was going against this 300lb guy and im under 200, What a wuss hes doing the same weight as me dont do squats, cause i care about my knees and did stiff leg deads, Sex Drive + Urge is thru the roof.

Day 7. Weight still varying did shoulders + arms pump was literrally redic, str was up for triceps and biceps, powered thru 320 x6 on the hammer str when i used to do.. 180-225.

day 8. Did chest... Incline went up 100lbs. Ive never been a strong bencher but my lord, but just started reppping weights. My familys genetics for legs is insane (deads+squats) etc, but the bench not @ all. So just broke thru that. Feel like god.

Day 9. Anger is deff an issue, I snap @ Anything and flip out on the jewel SELF CHECKOUT MACHINE, No lifting till monday new routine begins. Testicular atrophy only during the day and then back to normal, so natural test must still be very high, Letro still EOD, and Saw palmetto, Help keep you regulated. Diet is still on tact, People have noticed i have gotten bigger @ the gym, as well as leaner, ZERO RETENTION in my face, every1 talks about how bloated you get on DBOL, havent noticed one instance we will see in a week.
Cardio is still on point, anywhere from 10-30 mins a day, and now can finally run outside cuz its nice outside, If you noticed im not trying to do the A_Typical just bloat myself, and gain TONS OF MASS, i want a slow Mass gain of LEAN MUSCLE. :)

Day 10. off

day 11. off

day 12. wEEKEND- Update, Diet slighty changed, Client bought me a large jar of almond butter, that was finished off within 2 days, And had steak instead of fish, gf wanted it, sex drive is literally still thru the roof, It doesnt go away, its like morning-afternoon-evening, no shutdown what so ever from Dbol.

New routine begins,
*Shoulders
*Legs
*Back/Bis/Forearms
*Chest
*Arms+ Traps

Felt like blah today, i dunno if its from having sex all weekend, or something but def 100% exhausted, Shoulder workout was okay, Still went heavy just didnt feel motivated, felt sort of nausious, im not sure if that is from the ENDORUSH(BSN) or if it's mental. We'll c how tomorrow works hopefully i can get my MP3 Player to work.
*ABS CORE BALANCE EACH DAY random exercises of each.

day 13. Legs what a sick workout mp3 player is still broken, it sucked balls, but put music on my blackberry which saved the day, str is def up did 22 plates on leg press for 7, attemtping 24 next week. prob i could hit 5-6

day 14. back - Went eh... this whole week has been eh, sleeps been half assed - and broke up with gf, which is affecting my moods, and such, worked out twice tho, did a split of back bis + (rear delts / traps), pumped thru the roof got some compliments, but this endorush is completely garbage now, ive literally built a tolerance to it which it does absolutely nothing* I could drink it and sleep.

day 15 chest. Well chest did a good workout, tris were still sore from shoulder day. which is a no brainer, cuz for some reason my tris r always like that, mp3 player is still broken, had to listen to the front desk girls ipod, just havent been in the mood to lift, and took a shot today and hit a nerve it was so scary in my shoulder, i jumped like a mofo.

day 16. off and just doing cardio. boring day, ended up doing HIT cardio for 20mins @ the park, because endurance running is so boring, ended up having sex with the gf for 3hrs.. Lol, then going to the gym after to do back and bis, great workout great pump, feel good.

day 17. Ate Salmon And lots of brown rice, Diet is still 100% Leaned out from beginning @ 205 18% Now 197 @ 13%. Lots of sex again. Cant STOP!

day 18. OFF relaxation.

day 19. This day was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, Shoulder pressed Hammer STR 320 x 6. Last week did around 230. So thats an increase of 90lbs and reps. Drank NO Xplode, God damn i remember now why i love this stuff, Amazing workout today. Felt Strong as hell. Tomorrow Legs :)

day 20. So before i talk about my leg workout, i gotta talk about my sides. I have ZERO water retention, Zero Acne, Hairloss, etc. BUT i can barely sleep. I wake up like a crackhead after 5hrs. And then i have to eat inorder to fall asleep again. And im getting TERRIBLE CALVE PUMPS. Holy Moly. Ive had pain in my calves before, but this blows that away, i cant run for more then 1second. So legs went INSANE, i think the dbol is def in full effect, ended up doing 24 plates for 6. I Prob can do 26 plates, but we'll see how that leg press goes next week. Killer leg workout. Sleep is still like literally all weird as hell, and calves arent hurting as much, I dropped most of the intense cardio i was doing because i was loosing to much size :-/ But im a do 2hrs on friday. For my cardio for the week. ELYTPICAL FTW

Increased Letro to about .30ml/ of Letro because of water retention starting to occur and someone said i look like a fat face, now face is dry.

day 21. Back + Bis well ****. So pumped thru the roof, NO Xplode making my veins rip out like im a god. This mf'er @ the gym always does biceps, and more on them then his actual shoulders, haha so i had to do a little showing off. Str was up, Size was up def notice some visual changes. I Should prob take some pics. But eh. Im a do measurements every 4weeks. Then we'll look @ those. Still no shutdown, Maybe slight water retention, but nothing crazy, cuz i cut cardio. Sex DRIVE Thru the roof. Lets see how chest tomorrow goes and hopefully sleep. I Noticed if i goto bed past 12- I Am literally all messed up. So attemtping to keep a steady sleep schedule. Always 9-10hrs.
=====
Also when started was 18.5% Now Around 11-12% (High end with water. 12.5%)

day 22. Chest + Tris . Okay workout... Slept like crap... and pump was thru the roof. Did like 1 chest exercise and then fully pumped... Little weird. Hopefully tomorrows is a better day. Ended up working out again shoulders, and traps, because of clients cancelling. haha

day 23. OFF. GF is Mentally insane. That would be a whole nother log.

day 24. OFF. Maybe some cardio :)

day 25. OFF.

day 26. Shoulders, Great workout the test must have really kicked in now, cuz i took my shot, then i felt pumped before i even lifted, Did 2 sets and was like... Wahhhhh haha. But good workout overall did 10mins of elyptical cuz its to boring to do. Got 3-4 compliments about looking bigger and better.
So if we look @ stats i weighed 205.00 @ the gym the first day But bf was @ 18.5%
now im 203.00 and bf is at about 10-11% bf at night.
So if we do the math its about 10lbs ive gained of muscle over the course of these 26days.
Not putting water into play. But look great. :)
Diet is still 100% Increased def intake of more brown rice, and tuna. Im a buy a rice cooker cuz im SO SICK OF BUYING PACKETS. When i see like bags of rice for 2.00$ and a packet cost 1.25 haha.

Im a just make a video soon. Instead of making photos, to show differences. 4weeks to 12-weeks. Etc. Should of made one day 1. But w/e :lick:

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
day 27. LEGS what a sick routine, i cant walk for sh*t, i can barely walk down the stairs. Leg pressed 24plates for a clear 8, Most ive ever done, Quads went numb after, Shot in leg didnt affect lift, Test is def thru the roof now, 24/7 pumped str, is way up. Going from used to do 11plates for maybe 6. Now doing 12 for 8. and 11 for like 10-12. Wooo Eeee.

Legs were' 7sets of leg press up to 12 plates. All ranging at around 8-12 reps.
To stiff leg deads
to hanging hamstring curls with a db *hanging from wide lat pulldown bar
to box jumps
to running mans on bench
to prisoner squats
to close stance/wide stance bridges
to calve raises = gg

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro. I'm VERY interested in your proviron use in PCT. I've wanted to try it for quite some time, but just never have. If money wasn't an issue, i'd already be doing it during my current PCT. Keep tearing shyt up bro!

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Ya i ended up working out , again did wide late pulldowns, and chest defenition, all cables just for a minor workout, cuz clients cancelled, but ya the PCT with proviron should be great, because its side effect is hard-ons hahaha. My buddy took it got shreeeded up and was like a 24/7 hardon. So i think it would be a great influence during a pct, during nolva and letro. because it will cause ur sex drive to remain constant like when you're on test. Cuz no1 likes it not to work ;-o

And the reason i do letro and nolva together is cuz i did the combo before, and after u come off, your sex drive + test is thru the roof permanently.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
day 28. no workout today, insteantly ill like frekin food poisoning and didnt know what to do cancelled my clients and now 100% better :) big lift tomorrow for Chest, Well i guess nm it wasnt food poisoning, i believe it was BCOMPLEX poisioning haha. I took a bcomplex and b12 before i went to work then all of a sudden i was wrecked, so it was either that or bad tuna :-/ we will never know. ANd edit to doing chest today, leave that for tomorrow big back today.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29. Sick workout today for back bis, didnt go to heavy on the bis because i see every1 else always doing them and they aggrevate me cuz they just do bis and chest haha, but felt amazing today, i guess i just had a bad reaction to either to much bvitamins or some bad tuna, prob like slight food poisoning, cuz i didnt have the symptoms of test flu. tomorrow big chest for friday :) and the weekend. 3 more days of db0l left, and people @ the gym noticing changes in my body rapidly, from bulky to now very lean and muscular, hopefully they dont catch on haha

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
day 30. Noticed many improvements in size and definition of my body, str is up, chest tris traps workout with minor 30mins of cardio. great workout ppl asking if im on the juice ;)

day 31. Well Ate 4 pieces of a stuffed giordanos pizza hahaha, and 3lbs of beef stew, so diet went a lil hay wire, not a big deal tho, one day of the past 50+ of this fish diet, wont kill me. Pumped like a mfer, gf said i look great.

day 32. Tired as hell, only 8hrs of sleep :-x tomorrow fully rest up for a big day of shoulders, trying 2scoops of No xplode tomorrow :) Show off time @ the gym

day 33. No more db0l :-x idk if it was the messed up sleep cycle, or no dbol or what it was, but i wasnt really pumped for the gym till 30mins into the workout :-/ prob didnt walk long enough to get pumped, Ive put a substantial amount of size, shoulders r like cannon balls, i should do some pics soon, str was Eh :-/ cuz lactic acid was building up quite fast, weird workout, but had alot of ppl staring haha. tomorrow big legs, always a great day.
*So as far as sides for db0l, I had problems with my stomache, which idk if it was to much fiber, but was really back up'd for the last week, when i got stressed got anxiety like a mf'er, noticed difference in lipids naturally, felt like i'd get random nosebleeds, but they would never come. If i slept past 2am, id have a terrible day. Other then that, no water retention @ all, no gyno, some rage, no acne, and nuts still full size. I think i had 1 day of shutdown because that was before the test kicked in.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
i also thought i was developing baldness, but it was due to the fact i wore a hate all day, funny thing 3days without a hat all the spots refilled, SO NEVER WEAR HATS ON CYCLES! hahaha

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
day 34. big leg went heavy as always, got up to 12 plates each side for 6 which is a new record, legs r growing like a weed. :) diet is all ****ed up - had subway

day 35. big back day, went okay, split up the day to 2x a day on leg day width+traps / thickness+bis.

day 36. big chest day TERRIBLE workout, only used 55lb db cuz felt like crap, the weather in chicago just blows, and just makes u want to sleep and no one wanted to workout.

day 37. did a bunch of back and bis and forearms and etc. haha combo day cuz i tried a new gym, had tacos the other day. ANd ate like 7brats and italians with rice tho :) FACE BLOATED INSTANTLY.

day 38. CHEATED, Ate italian beef + Double cheeseburger + 4 Rum Runners. Ya i know you're not suppose to drink but, it was my buddys bday and i havent drank in over like 10months. I think ill be okay. :)

day 39. OFF started a new routine, new diet.
Oatmeal w/ cinnamon & protein - Glass of Oj
Protein shake b4 and after lift.
Salad with tuna w/ shrimp and veggies
Brown rice w/ shrimp & veggies
Strawberrys w/ Peanuts or almonds
Milk casien shake b4 bed.

New routine
Which i did on day 38... I was dieing almost puked
7Sets of squat up to 300lbs
7sets of bbrows up to 200lbs
7sets of bench up to 200lbs
Lat Raises -> Stiff leg
Seated row -> Dips
Db flys -> BB curls & forearm curls.
Hamstring curls -> Calve raises
Lat Pulldowns -> shrugs.
Etc.

Its all non stop 60 minute brutal workout, going back to the pro days... of arnold. :)

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
ALso havent done measurements in a while, but my legs must have grown 2-3 inches. because i wore my most common jeans i always wear, cuz they fit usually, now i can barely put my legs in them, i turned euro haha

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Def subbed for this, im done with ph's and i wanting to try out some AAS. Get huge brotha!

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Putting up pics from this week since it will be going in to week 6-7/ most drastic changes go from 6-12. In comparison of looks every1 has told me ive gotten alot bigger, def more vascular, my veins flow like spiderwebs thru my arms, as far as weight change, weight change has been crazy maybe +- 1 to 3lbs. But bodyfat drastic change. I was going for a lean bulk, and so far ive got it. 19% - prob 10%.
195 @ 19% bf is 37lbs BF / 157 Muscle
Now
195 @ 10% bf 19.5lbs of bf / 175.5 Muscle.

Looking @ that, comparison about 20lbs of muscle.

Which is similar to when i took, Epistane a pro hormone, and yes ZOOM ZOOM the reason i stopped with that is because all my buddies @ my gym were like wtf r u doing with this garbage? im like idk, i want it, they go do the real stuff, its alot safer, so far, i dont think ive had really any insane sides, some atrophy in the morning, and anxiety during stresssful times, and cant sleep well if i goto sleep past 3am lol. But when i took those orals, i did a stack
Superdrol/Ominivol/Epistane. 40days long, F'd up for like 3months everything from my testes were shutdown, to enlarged prostate so badly, that itd be painful to piss, to thinking i was getting gyno, and then to make it worse, i could barely kiss my gf @ the time without being winded. I mean i get winded now from time to time, but thats walking up like 50+ stairs haha. Thus why i said screw the orals, and went the old school way and did my research on why to take anti-e and anti-araoumatzing, the entire time. So sides r very minimal and you don't have future problems. I'd rather hit the sides before they start so you can deal with them, instead of just popping something when u notice something cuz then its to late :-/

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Putting up pics from this week since it will be going in to week 6-7/ most drastic changes go from 6-12. In comparison of looks every1 has told me ive gotten alot bigger, def more vascular, my veins flow like spiderwebs thru my arms, as far as weight change, weight change has been crazy maybe +- 1 to 3lbs. But bodyfat drastic change. I was going for a lean bulk, and so far ive got it. 19% - prob 10%.
195 @ 19% bf is 37lbs BF / 157 Muscle
Now
195 @ 10% bf 19.5lbs of bf / 175.5 Muscle.

Looking @ that, comparison about 20lbs of muscle.

Which is similar to when i took, Epistane a pro hormone, and yes ZOOM ZOOM the reason i stopped with that is because all my buddies @ my gym were like wtf r u doing with this garbage? im like idk, i want it, they go do the real stuff, its alot safer, so far, i dont think ive had really any insane sides, some atrophy in the morning, and anxiety during stresssful times, and cant sleep well if i goto sleep past 3am lol. But when i took those orals, i did a stack
Superdrol/Ominivol/Epistane. 40days long, F'd up for like 3months everything from my testes were shutdown, to enlarged prostate so badly, that itd be painful to piss, to thinking i was getting gyno, and then to make it worse, i could barely kiss my gf @ the time without being winded. I mean i get winded now from time to time, but thats walking up like 50+ stairs haha. Thus why i said screw the orals, and went the old school way and did my research on why to take anti-e and anti-araoumatzing, the entire time. So sides r very minimal and you don't have future problems. I'd rather hit the sides before they start so you can deal with them, instead of just popping something when u notice something cuz then its to late :-/

super is poison, my body rejected it both times i tried to run it...by day 7 i was having night sweats, nausea, puking out of both holes.........wasnt meant to be.............

i dont respond well to anything that lowers my E.......... I had bad reactions to 11-oxo as well........

tren xtreme i responded well too............ only thing, i remember reading a study about a study in rats where the prostates in all the rats grew from taking it...........

dont think that test and dbol dont have consequences or sides..........because they do as well.

anything that works will have some side

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
how do u know ur dbol is real? did u notice any fast gain from wk1-4?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Yes, everything i got is real lol. my buddy who deals literally deals, does like 7gyms, haha. But they are these wonderful cute little pink pills. and Yes cuz when i took db0l my strength and body changed instantly. And ya i know there are sides brosef, of dbol and test, just attempting to making them minimal. I get alot of ANXIETY which sucks, i cant relax @ all. But just want to lift & have sex, i dont even want to train my clients as much, only the ones i like haha.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
day 39. off

day 40. Sick workout, felt great gone up in the bench new diet, is seeming to lean me out like crazy no more water retention @ all.

day 41. day off. diet is still clean, feeling great, sex drive thru the roof, test must of fully kicked in from the shutdown of db0l :-/ at one point i was like o no its gone... :-/

day 42. BAD ASS WORKOUT, fully pumped str is up, i try to mix it up with the 3 compounds one, day ill hit heavy back or hit heavy chest, or hit heavy legs. So far so good. Diet is clean still pizza was tempting but nah, thats for the fattys, started tanning prob making a video this weekend.

day 43. off just eating eating and eating, cant stop, and sex drive thru the roof, now the urge has came back that i had on dbol, for the first 3weeks but now its .... like u want to hunt women... lol jacked off @ 8am cuz i cant take it, and might have to again, I think the shrimp have alot to do with the increase of sex drive, because the positive attributes of cholesterol they provide. :)

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
day 39 i actually chased down robbers in my neighboorhood, it was sickkkkk i felt so fast, i knew ive always been quick but, wow... now i see why athletics incorporate steroids :-o

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
chased down robbers in my neighboorhood, it was sickkkkk i felt so fast, i knew ive always been quick but, wow... now i see why athletics incorporate steroids :-o
i agree here. AAS along with a much better leg routine and im explosive and very quick. i have NEVER....EVER...been able to run fast in my entire life

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
great dude.. i only mentioned fake dbol, bc i was advised not to use it for 2 reasons, itsmy1st run and 2nd, they are TONS of fakes

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Yes, everything i got is real lol. my buddy who deals literally deals, does like 7gyms, haha. But they are these wonderful cute little pink pills. and Yes cuz when i took db0l my strength and body changed instantly. And ya i know there are sides brosef, of dbol and test, just attempting to making them minimal. I get alot of ANXIETY which sucks, i cant relax @ all. But just want to lift & have sex, i dont even want to train my clients as much, only the ones i like haha.
i meant dbol sides

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
day 27.
to hanging hamstring curls with a db *hanging from wide lat pulldown bar

to close stance/wide stance bridges
what is that?

what did u mean when u said..,,,Balls r up for 2/3 of the day, Go back down @ Night. So natural test must still be quite high,

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
That exercise, is a badass one to take the pressure off your knees, of doing leg extension its like doing hanging leg extensions, except your not in a 90, you do a reverse curl as you do it. and yes, my natty test is, ;_). Started proviron today 25mg, hardening out anti-e for the last 6weeks of the cycle. Sex drive should go up more, i mean yesterday i think i was hard for over 16hrs. Lol. I couldnt stop getting wood.

So after 6 weeks of leaning out dropping 8%bf. :) And hitting about 200 Starting to look how i looked on epistane.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established

Thats me @ the last few days of epistane last time i did the little dumb prohormones, which never again. No real sides, just to much recovery time to come back to normal off taking some simple little pill.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Stopped the juice 2 weeks early, couldnt take the Anxiety, and sleepless ness, the water retention was getting to me and being a blowfish was getting aggrevating, went to the beach got some compliments of getting bigger, Still maintaining @200lbs+- Which is good meaning i put on a solid 15lbs. Major differences in lifts overall, but the impact on sex drive + cardiovascular system was quite a toll. Now Nolva/Clomid/Letro for the Fix.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Your log has got me all jacked up for my cycle, which is going to be very similar.

What was your bf when you started?? Im looking to lean up when i start, and my diet should be very similar

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
O ya? Good to hear, i mean i wont regret the cycle, but now that im off i feel better then ever, im definately stronger that ever, my buddy is like wtf.... U grew ALOT while i was gone, i was like ya.. i put on some weight lol. I started @ 18% bf around now im down to around 10/11% the Test Was making me RETAIN a **** load of water with the db0l. I had a triple chin till i got off completely. Now Back to lean face, and I dont think ive lost any of the gains. Cuz im still 200lbs Solid.