critique my cycle! p-mag

yokingupsick

Awards
I have decided to run P-mag for my next cycle. If it is very similar to H-drol then I should respond good to it without many side effects. I was only able to find 1 log on p-mag and read that it didn't have much negative effect on libido is that correct?

Well anyways I have 2 bottles of p-mag plan to run it for 6 weeks @ 75mg a day. I also have 62 caps of pplex and epistane left over so if needed I can throw it into the cycle.

If anyone wants to critique my cycle feel free. I am looking for size so anyone with ideas how I should dose p-mag for better results or if I should stack it with pplex or epistane let me know thanks..

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You could run your pplex at 30mg/day for the first three weeks, and then just continue your p-mag dosage as planned.
So:
Week P-mag, P-plex
1 75, 30
2 75, 30
3 75, 30
4 75
5 75
6 75

Hope this helps!

BEAST

yokingupsick

Awards
that is what I was thinking but I also thought the addition of epistane the last three weeks will prevent any estrogen related side effects from the pplex and dry me out a bit..do you think I should run last 3 weeks with epistane or is that pushing it?

StephenSavage

Awards
that is what I was thinking but I also thought the addition of epistane the last three weeks will prevent any estrogen related side effects from the pplex and dry me out a bit..do you think I should run last 3 weeks with epistane or is that pushing it?
two methyl compounds is alot for one liver let alone three but thats up to you
you could stack with xtreme tren its non methyl

yokingupsick

Awards
yea but xtreme tren has many side effects and shuts you down hard