M-drol taking it the right way?

StevenAngelo

Awards
Hey Guys,

Im thinking about taking a cycle of m-drol again. Ive taken M-drol before awhile ago, last year for one cycle, but i did it the wrong way. I just want to know what I should take with M-drol and what I should take afterwords when im done with my cycle.

My Cycle, this is what I think i should take with M-drol, take m-drol with milk thistle and my whey protein and drink a gallon of water everyday??

Then afterwords when im done with my cycle take a testosterone booster for a couple weeks??

Let me Know what you think??? suggestions would be great.

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
If your expirienced with PHs and are of the right age this is how you should go about it, since you already did a cycle theres a product by lg called receptor that refreshes your test receptors def. take a look at that, milk thistle is a must, have a serm on hand, a protien is automatic you should always take protien you should drink atleast a gallon a day if your training correctly, another question u hsould ask yourself is are u susseptable to gyno because let me tell you something mdrol will give it to you and you should have been eating clean and working ur ass off in the gym for the past 5 months if u want great results, as for support supps and pct ive heard a bunch of different things so hopefully u take the best advice from the people on this site.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Im thinking about taking a cycle of m-drol again. Ive taken M-drol before awhile ago, last year for one cycle, but i did it the wrong way. I just want to know what I should take with M-drol and what I should take afterwords when im done with my cycle.

My Cycle, this is what I think i should take with M-drol, take m-drol with milk thistle and my whey protein and drink a gallon of water everyday??

Then afterwords when im done with my cycle take a testosterone booster for a couple weeks??

Let me Know what you think??? suggestions would be great.
a 2 week PCT with no SERM for m-drol? methinks you should read more.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html