TestE with HCG wkly

starwind1011

Awards
I'm 6'1", 190lbs, ~10%bf
I eat 6 solid meals a day. When the cycle starts, I'll be adding 2 shakes instead of breakfast and final meal.

For my first cycle I am looking at doing

Test E 500mg/wk 1-10
HCG 250 IU e4d wks 3-11
nolva 20mg ed wks 3-11

clomid wks 12-15 150/100/50/50

Wks 1-10 also AI cycle support and PCT support during pct.

Any comments?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont replace the meals with shakes, the shakes should be additions not substitutions.

also, clomid is WAY too high, 50mg for 4 weeks is all u need

starwind1011

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I was thinking that I would rather have 7-8 meals during cycle instead of six. I've been stuck at 190-200 lbs area for 4 or so months now, so I was really leaning towards upping the cals. I appreciate the advice.

Would it be a good idea to take nolva in the way outlined? - that is, in conjunction with the hcg? or would one suggest that it be taken differently?

UKStrength

Would it be a good idea to take nolva in the way outlined? - that is, in conjunction with the hcg? or would one suggest that it be taken differently?
No. I would not recommended nolvadex for on-cycle oestrogen control, it blocks the receptor rather than controlling the production of oestrogen so the levels spiral out of control.

If you want to run Nolvadex instead of clomid for PCT then something like:

20/20/10/10 would probably be enough (some might argue 20/20/20/20).

Get yourself some arimidex to control oestrogen on cycle.

ajensen11

Awards
Of course these dosages for PCT are for someone who isnt shut down, which the HCG will help with.

I'm going to run for PCT:

Clomid 150(3days)100(4days)/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (this is Citrate)
Formestane since I cant find Aromasin

And during I use .5mg of Arimidex EOD and 20mg Nolva ED.

Of course, I am very gyno prone (it came back this cycle which is why I say ED with Nolva) and shut down extremely easily.

Isnt the HCG suppose to stop the same day as the last pin day?