My M1,4ADD log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

My M1,4ADD log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Well I am running it until my two bottles is gone. Sledge said it should be four to five weeks.
    Sifu, are you still doing 30mg?

2. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

i think i like the sound of this,im doing m1t@20/4ad@900/ was doin also m5aa,but dropped it thought it will be better towards the end of my cycle,well my question is does anyone think that it would be alright on liver if i did 4 wks of m1t and stacked with m1,4add then dropped both and did m5aa for 3 more wks bringing it to a total of 7-8 wks

Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    i think i like the sound of this,im doing m1t@20/4ad@900/ was doin also m5aa,but dropped it thought it will be better towards the end of my cycle,well my question is does anyone think that it would be alright on liver if i did 4 wks of m1t and stacked with m1,4add then dropped both and did m5aa for 3 more wks bringing it to a total of 7-8 wks
    No, I don't think any methyl should be run over a period of 6 weeks.
    •   

4. Banned

I wouldn't run M1,4ADD and M1T for four weeks together that is for sure. One or the other, added with M5AA. But you have to watch the doses. Toxicity is not something to play with.

And yes I am on 30mg a day.
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Maybe I'm crazy but I think M1,4 and M1T would kick ass together. You'd get the awesome anabolic effect of M1T plus the sense of well being, awesome strength, and some estrogen from the M1,4. 4 weeks shouldn't be too bad.
    I wouldn't run M1,4ADD and M1T for four weeks together that is for sure. One or the other, added with M5AA. But you have to watch the doses. Toxicity is not something to play with.

And yes I am on 30mg a day.
  6. Banned

I am talking about the toxicity issue only. Not whether I would like to do it or not. Of course the gains would be great.
  7. Professional Member

Water weight = strength increase -> increase in LBM

So the water is good.
  8. New Member

dang, didn't know that size...just curious, but how can or why would water weight add strength?

Bah, friend got in a car accident and couldn't get to train earlier today or tonight. Will have to wait till tomorrow.
  10. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

Wink

i ifgure the liver tox. is going to be issues with trying to stack methyls, but maybe if we use lower/ higher dosage on one or the other, for instance m1,4add use a lower dose and even a lower dose of say m1t or maybe if sledge might have a plans for an im ,without the "m" o'course
  11. New Member

As long as you kept the total intake down, I don't see why you can't stack M 1-T and M 1,4. Like doing 10 mg each per day, something reasonable.

Now who is going to do M-19nordiol so I can have my D-Bol/Deca stack
  12. Banned

As someone who is taking M1,4ADD 10mg a day won't cut it. But what would I know.
  13. Banned

Oh ya yesterday was a new personla best for me on incline bench. 265X1. Not much to the big guys here, but for my weight, I was happy with it.
  14. New Member

i ifgure the liver tox. is going to be issues with trying to stack methyls, but maybe if we use lower/ higher dosage on one or the other, for instance m1,4add use a lower dose and even a lower dose of say m1t or maybe if sledge might have a plans for an im ,without the "m" o'course
    I think I'm going to try 5mg M1T with 20mg M1.4ad.

And transdermal TNE.

And maybe IM 4ad Prop.

Anybody think I will gain any weight?

I am a 50 year-old type 2 diabetic who has difficulty gaining because I can't eat lots of carbs or my blood sugar gets out of control. When I do any androgens my insulin resistance seems to decrease as I can eat more carbs and still get lower blood sugar that what is "normal" for me on about 120G carbs per day.

I digress. Sorry Sifu for cluttering up your cycle log!

Greenguy
    Last edited by Greenguy; 01-16-2004 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy

And transdermal TNE.

And maybe IM 4ad Prop.

Anybody think I will gain any weight?

I am a 50 year-old type 2 diabetic who has difficulty gaining because I can't eat lots of carbs or my blood sugar gets out of control. When I do any androgens my insulin resistance seems to decrease as I can eat more carbs and still get lower blood sugar that what is "normal" for me on about 120G carbs per day.

I digress. Sorry Sifu for cluttering up your cycle log!

Greenguy
    CHeck w/ your doctor first bro, don't go jumping into anything and take a members word here as gospel. If I were you, I wouldn't even think about it, but you're not me so ask a doc first.
  16. New Member

Of course if you feel uncomfortable talking to the doctor about Methylated and IM products you could always just ask about the lesser versions, i.e. 1T and 4AD.
  17. New Member

and if he says yes to the lesser versions does that help him with methylated and im products? NO, just ask the doc the truth, they aren't the supplement police
  18. New Member

It will help out, but how much it will help out is debatable. I'm just saying that it is better to ask something then to not ask anything at all. If I go to my doctor and say, "Doc, I was thinking of doing a cycle of M1T. What do you think?" I doubt he'll tell me that I should dose at X mg everyday. Then again if I go and tell him I wanted to take some mild/strong androgenic compounds he might be able to offer some better advice. I'm not trying to be argumentative and regardless what 2gcorey and I think, you (greanguy) should get some professional advice because diabetes is nothing to toy around with.

Edited: Ops yeah, sorry about the Sifu. We should probably end this line of conversation and let the M1,4AD testers continue with the log.
  19. New Member

he'll say he doesn't know enough about it, which is true. do you think any methyl substance has been tested out on people with diseases or problems? doctor would probably give a very honest answer of "i wouldn't try it, but if you want to be the first guinea pig then go for it". if everyone says a methyl substance is so much diff then a normal one, why ask about something so much less toxic, anabolic, etc?

if nobody on here fully knows what these things do, why even ask a doc, he's probably never heard of it and will advice you to play it safe which most people in here would probably do the same. on a normal person we don't know it all, now toss in other health problems? just my opinion but gimme a break...its russion roulette either way, you play or you don't
  20. Banned

I don't mind you guys. But I myself don't trust medical doctors for ****. I work in a hospital, and that is part of the reason. I trust Chinese medicine and that is about it.
  21. New Member

Ho yeah Sifu, now your talking. My mom puts that stuff in a crock pot all the time!! Smells like S but works. Those kinds of herbs are one reason why Asian houses (I'm asian by the way) smell funny. That and Kimchee.

2gcorey - I think we're not really seeing eye to eye. I think you're being specific to a doctor's recommendation of using methylated products and I'm being broad to a doctor's recommendation of using steroids and steroid precursors in general. I'm just saying that diabetes is no joke and that greenguy should be careful. My friend has which ever type of diabetes you have to inject insulin and if he's late its bad news. I only saw one time when he was late for some reason and he was just in a bad way. I'd just be cautious.

22. New Member

I am a 50 year-old type 2 diabetic who has difficulty gaining because I can't eat lots of carbs or my blood sugar gets out of control.

Greenguy
    I guess noone noticed this, but I think you should look at your diet a little closer. You don't need lots of carbs, you need protein. I am very close to your age and also a diabetic. M1T has not affected me in anyway except that I have to adjust my insulin dose. I only have carbs in any significant amounts pre and post workout. I use olive oil and flax oil for my energy and can honestly say that I have never had a problem.

This is not to say that you go do something without checking with your doctor first. It's just an example that it can be done with some people. I would get with the doc and be honest about what you're doing. I seriously doubt that he will know anything about these compounds, but he should know something about androgens. Discuss with him the possibility of adjusting your insulin if needed, unless you're on a sliding scale already. Whatever the case, talk to the doc first.

Personally, I agree that I don't trust docs as a general rule. But believe it or not, you can find a cool one sometimes that is open minded.
  23. New Member

listen what you said to mention we know about, we don't know about methylated products so you're talking apples and oranges! haven't you read any of the damn t hreads about m1t? PEOPLE DON'T REALLY KNOW. now you say go tell a doc you're taking not methylated products and you're a diabetic and if he says go for it then take methylated products instead? THATS ****ING DUMB! bobo goes around warning people about methylated products then you say to a diabetic "just go ask about some other supplements that are kinda like it, but not near as strong or toxic. braindead if you ask me...just plain stupid advice and dangerous also
  24. Banned

And transdermal TNE
    No No No
    Last edited by size; 01-17-2004 at 01:03 PM.
  25. New Member

No need to get angry 2gcorey. To me it is always better to ask something and get some idea than to ask nothing and have no idea. My whole point was to just be cautious. There's nothing stupid about that.

Yeah farmer, I think you know a great deal more than I do about this. I'll move out of the way and let you help out greenguy.
  26. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

Talking

sOo sifu, how is the trial going today? how many days so far,and what results so far and sides if any includeing bloat ,water or bp rise and do you have axpectancies with the upcoming weeks?

Bros, chill......Lets not ruin this thread for sldge.....m'kay?

Anyways, today was chest day, finally. Added 10lbs. and a few more reps to my BB bench, presses, and close-grips. Ever since I have been taking nolva for hte past few days, I noticed that I have a descent body composition change now, which would be tonight, the 16th. I wasn't really concerned about that since I'm just bulking right now, but ****, I'll take it.

So far my overall opinion is this:
    This is a fast-acting compound which is nice, a good strength builder, not very androgenic which I love cuz M1T ripped me a new one on my hairline. Finally I can take a PH that will give quality gains and not have to worry about my hairline, appetite supressing, lethargy, etc. IMHO everything else besides 1-T was not really worth it to me, especially for the price. That has changed now. Umm.....I'll tell you what, if the strength and size keeps going and/or improving throughout the next 2 weeks, I think I"ll be addicted. No for real though, I'm already contemplating on buying another 2 bottles this week.

Stay tuned for my results on my upcoming back/bicep day round 2.....
  28. Banned

Thumbs up

I don't mind you guys. But I myself don't trust medical doctors for ****. I work in a hospital, and that is part of the reason. I trust Chinese medicine and that is about it.
    that's right, it's all about Chinese medicine(Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine). leave conventional medicine for emergency situations mainly. Don't forget about Chiropractic medicine as well cuz your nervous system needs TLC too. And if you believe in this holistic medicine, consider yourself part of the healthy elite.
  29. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

jergo ,now let me see here , how long have you been on m1,4add? i seem to have missed it where you came in,but ii knew that you did

now let me see here , how long have you been on m1,4add? i seem to have missed it where you came in,but ii knew that you did
    I started on the 9th so this would be the end of week 1. Well actually I dosed 10mg at like 7PM on day 1, so about a week. I've only had 3 worjout sessions so far though. I'll weigh in again on Sunday and we'll see where I stand. Currently taking 35mg/day. Two divided doses/day. I have been running 10mg nolva for the past 3 or 4 days. Will stop tonight and continue again if needed. Sucks though, I was really anxious about trying Power Nutrition's flavored Nolva. I haven't had the chance to taste it yet.
  31. Senior Member

Sounds great Jergo, I have a couple bottles and some powder on its way to me as we speak. Unfortunately, It will be a couple months before I can try it. Gotta finish my test and go through PCT.

Sufu, How about a sumary of your impressions and results thus far.
  32. Banned

Lets see. I think today is day ten. Well for myself it is the most impressive PH I have ever used. Because of this product I will never use M1T again. I don't care what the cost is. As for water and all of that. I have really only bloated one day, and it went away. But consider my training regiment. I am getting ready for some MMA and BJJ tournaments, so my diet is really clean. I follow the weight routine off of www.crossfit.com it is not for bodybuilding but more for athletic types. On top of that, I have grappling four times a week, and boxing/kickboxing four times a week. SO I didn't really think I would hold that much water. Honestly I know I have dropped some fat, and that is kind of shocking for this compound.

As for what I see in the hospitals and I don't like. Hell where do I begin? How about doctors and PA's that push medications on their patients because they get nice big kick backs from Pharmaceutical companies.

I have been following eastern medicine for six years, and I have never had to go to a doctor for anything. EXCEPT, I now have high blood pressure, cysts, and migraines. Which all came to effect after taking the anthrax shot. Of course the government or their doctors won't admit to it. But they can't prove that it is not from it.

As for the cures of those ailments. I went the chinese medicine/accupuncture route, and I have no problems. OK I am done with my rant. But that is only the beginning.
  33. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    CHeck w/ your doctor first bro, don't go jumping into anything and take a members word here as gospel. If I were you, I wouldn't even think about it, but you're not me so ask a doc first.
    Ok, first of all I am sorry I have distracted from the purpose of Sifu's log. This will be my final comment on this matter (in this thread).

I appreciate the concern of all who expressed it, but strangely, I think I know what I'm doing. I check my blood pressure and blood sugar at home every day. I am one of the few diabetics being treated at my hospital who has succeeded in lowering their blood sugar into the normal range.

I certainly don't take the word of anyone who I read on a message board as gospel. I have spent over a year studying diabetes every day. (I have a lot of time on my hands as I am retired Navy. Also, as for asking my doctor, they are all active duty Navy and under military discipline and may be required to report steroid useage.)
    I just had my blood tested in DEC 2003, 20 days after a 6 week cycle. All liver enzymes, HDL/LDL, blood sugar (HgA1c) were normal and my doctor was delighted. He said whatever I am doing, keep doing it.

This is the cycle I completed 20 days Wks 1-6: transdermal 4ad (12g in 240ml) twice a day. I used up 2 bottle so I did 24 grams over 42 days, so 571mg/day. Wks 4-6, 10mg M1T. Clomid/Nolva post cycle. I ate as much as I could during this period without causing my blood sugar to get too high. I ate twice the carbs I normally do, and my fasting blood sugar DECREASED into the normal from approx 125 to 100.

I only gained 6 pounds, all in the last 3 wks from the M1T. I have done 4ad many times and never gain from it, although it helps my mood, energy and libido.

I am 5' 11". I went from 165 to 171 during this cycle. In Jan 2002 I was about 180 and fat, not exercising. I started doing cardio every day and dieting, and lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I looked like a prisoner of war, but my blood sugar, BP and cholesterol were under control.

I am only trying to gain LBM because it has a benificial effect on the metabolism, as muscle burn calories and glucose.

I will be getting my blood tested again in May 2004.

If anyone wants to continue this discussion with me about this, please add your comments in my thread in Prohormones entitled "Need injection schedule advice".

Thank you.
    And now we return you to Sifu's regularly scheduled thread!
  34. Banned

I feel bad for you if you are taking military doctors advice. I work in a military hospital(physical therapy), and I wouldn't trustt a military doctor with myself or my family.
  35. Senior Member

Lets see. I think today is day ten. Well for myself it is the most impressive PH I have ever used. Because of this product I will never use M1T again. I don't care what the cost is. As for water and all of that. I have really only bloated one day, and it went away. But consider my training regiment. I am getting ready for some MMA and BJJ tournaments, so my diet is really clean. I follow the weight routine off of www.crossfit.com it is not for bodybuilding but more for athletic types. On top of that, I have grappling four times a week, and boxing/kickboxing four times a week. SO I didn't really think I would hold that much water. Honestly I know I have dropped some fat, and that is kind of shocking for this compound.
    That sounds awesome Sifu. Hey!, While I was typing this post, I got my 2 bottles of M1,4ADD in the mail!Sweet. BTW like the new labels Sldge. Very chic.
    Mmmm... M1,4.... So tempting. It will be worth the wait.
  36. Banned

Like I said, it by far and large the best PH I have ever used. My strength has gone up, I have gained size and lost fat. So how do I complain with that?

It will be worth the wait. It is the only thing I am taking right now, so I know all gains are coming from it.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Well I am impressed with M1,4 from what I read. I'd try it out but I'm cutting, and already have plenty of things to toy with right now

I also have 2g of M4-AD I was going to run...still up in the air about that.

Looks good sifu......that says something when you prefer this over M1T...because I LOVE M1T!!
  38. New Member

I feel bad for you if you are taking military doctors advice. I work in a military hospital(physical therapy), and I wouldn't trustt a military doctor with myself or my family.
    Well, I have studied my conditions extensively, and I only take their advice if I agree with it. Usually I suggest to them what meds I should take, and they usually agree. It my only source of medical care, but its all free.

By the way, I used to study martial arts, esp, chinese arts, but I basically quit after I got married. I have been quite interested in the rise of MMA, its quite fascinating how this has changed many peoples approach to fighting. Everyone now follows the Bruce Lee way of not being limited by any one "style". I for one was amazed back the the UFC started at how easily Gracie style defeated much bigger kickboxing-type guys! Now everybody has to learn the grappling skills.

Greenguy
  39. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

jergo or sifu or both how is the m1,4add trial goin today?any new twists or turns? i have decided since i just started my cycle 8 days ago of m1t/4ad now ill add in... m1,4add for one wk. then after that week ill drop the m1t and continue the m1,4add for 3 more weeks. i thought since stacking m1t and m1,4add was to toxic for an entire cycle i thought 1 week would do the trick. the idea is since the m1t just started to kick in, ill give it 1 more wk stacked with m1,4add so it has time to get started while getting benefits from m1t. but i dont know if i shoul contiue the 4ad .
  40. Banned

how about some before and after pics?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEL M1,4ADD LOG
    By DrDeca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. M1,4add logs
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 03:16 PM