My M1,4ADD log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. I've only had two workouts since I've started 4 days ago. The two sessions I've had were back/bi's, and legs/deads. All exc. went up in strength and/or endurance. What exc. really surprised me was BB curls. Those usually don't move up that fast. The other day I added on 10 more lbs. along with 8 more reps. Thursday will be my first chest workout, so I'll be able to really evaluate it then, especially since that will be day 7 for me.

Again body comp. among those other things can't really be evaluated yet, I only have a 3 day split and I'm not doing any cardio right now. This cycle is for bulk, nothing else. I could care less about body comp. changes at the moment. Sifu would be better to ask about that since he's cutting w/ it.

As for weight gain, I'm sure I've put on about 5 or so lbs. of water. I don't have a problem gaining weight, just good weight. I rarely ever weigh myself anymore, I judge by the mirror mostly and tape, caliper readings. I'll weight in for you guys on Sunday or something.

2. Unless you start forming lumps (usually smaller than pea size) under and around the nipple you should be ok. Even if you do develop that just use Nolva and they should subside. Nolva won't reduce gains that much since they usually block receptors locally and don't reduce circulating estrogen that much. Arimidex and Letro on the other hand will effect gians as they block the aromatization all together (not totally but a very good amount).

Sounds like things are going well and the aromatization is occurring as expected.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Ya I expected what is happening. I am not complaining, as I said before some estrogen in your body, is a bulkers best friend.

4. You mentioned on the other thread that comparing M1,4AD and 1,4AD was like comparing apples and oranges because M1,4AD is in another league. What was your dosing of 1,4AD?

5. 900mg a day. What I mean is that they are completely different compounds. One is for cutting, the other is for bulking. At least for me that is.
    •   

6. I see. I haven't been following M1,4AD that much so I don't know much about it. I think what you beta testers are doing is great because I'd like to learn more about this product and try it at some point in the future. It sounds awesome and I hope it continues to work for you.

7. Sifu, You weigh in yet? I'm on the edge of my seat here.

8. Alright all you cult followers. I have a few days off from work, so I decided to stop over at my old gym for a few today. I didn't workout I just wanted to say hi to the owner and I weighed myself on their scale for fun cuz me and this other dude was B.S.'ing. My weight is up to 242lbs. Now, there is no doubt in my mind that this is ALL water. I see no noticeable difference in the mirror except the bloat on my abs. Also, I feel very soft about 2-3 hours after I take my first AM dose. On top of that, I will measure say my arms, they show almost a 1/2" increase, but they are soft at the touch compared to before I started the cycle. I must say, that after this next week, and I still have no "noticeable" muscle gains, i won't consider this a good compound. All this bloat will not be worth it, that is, if I don't put on at least a 2:1 ratio of water to muscle. I am running nolva at 10mg for the past couple days. I don't seem to have any more trouble with my nipples, but will continue to run for a safe measure.

9. ok so far so good, keep us posted I plan on releasing this tomorrow or th enext day. Most people take results from dbol over a 6 weesk period, so give it some tim eto start working. Thanks guys fopr testing these compounds for me.

10. Just as DS said, so far so good. Water is what you want and what you should be getting in the first week or two. Then comes strength, and then comes size.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Hey sifu, bit of a private question, but are you constipated at all? I've been drinking metamucil like its godamn water and I can only seem to push out tator tot sized fudge pieces every 5-6 hours. Last night I woke up with the most horrible cramps and I almost started urling. I'm not eating or drinking anything different since before this, and I can't figure this $hit out. (literally) You'd think that the metamucil would do something, but I'm in the dark on this one.

12. No constipation for me. I guess I am the opposite. I love this product, I have bloat but not badly. I am making good strength gains, and as for muscle gains well it has only been seven days. I will weigh in tonight and post it for everyone to know.

I am liking the product a lot, and I am not taking any thing else at the moment.

13. Ok Bobo, sounds good then. I guess its following its planned route. Looking forward to the next weeks.

14. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    No constipation for me. I guess I am the opposite. I love this product, I have bloat but not badly. I am making good strength gains, and as for muscle gains well it has only been seven days. I will weigh in tonight and post it for everyone to know.

I am liking the product a lot, and I am not taking any thing else at the moment.
    Hmm....well, I hope it clears out quickly. Glad things are goin good for you, I should be having a nice chest workout come tomorrow.

15. Deadlifts for me in about ten minutes, then 30 minutes on the heavy bag.

16. your 30 min ended a LONG time ago bro...so tell me about any strength gains if any

17. Well my deadlift went up twenty pounds on my last set of three. My strength is definately up on this. I weighed in, and I am the exact same weight, which is really suprising. I have a total body composition change, so I know I have lost some fat, and I am swole. Not to mention that I have tripled my cardio getting ready for my tournament season, and started a cutting diet. So that should tell you how strong this product is. For me at least.
  18. How long are you guys running this?

I saw Sifu mentioned somewhere in the range of 3 weeks..what about you Jergo???

19. Well I am running it until my two bottles is gone. Sledge said it should be four to five weeks.

20. YESS!!!!!!!! I HAVE SHAT!!!! Nice healthy one too......umm....sorry, lol. Man, that had me in a $hitty mood, no pun intended.....

Sweet, now that I have that out of the way, I can get siked for my workout comin' up. I'll be trying to run this for at least 3-4 weeks, BUT, I'm trying to plan around my spring break vacation coming up, so I have to sit down and figure it out. I don't wanna have to worry about PCT, drinking, etc.

I'll be training today in an hour or so, will post back afterwards.

21. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Well I am running it until my two bottles is gone. Sledge said it should be four to five weeks.
    Sifu, are you still doing 30mg?

22. i think i like the sound of this,im doing [email protected][email protected]/ was doin also m5aa,but dropped it thought it will be better towards the end of my cycle,well my question is does anyone think that it would be alright on liver if i did 4 wks of m1t and stacked with m1,4add then dropped both and did m5aa for 3 more wks bringing it to a total of 7-8 wks

23. Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    i think i like the sound of this,im doing [email protected][email protected]/ was doin also m5aa,but dropped it thought it will be better towards the end of my cycle,well my question is does anyone think that it would be alright on liver if i did 4 wks of m1t and stacked with m1,4add then dropped both and did m5aa for 3 more wks bringing it to a total of 7-8 wks
    No, I don't think any methyl should be run over a period of 6 weeks.

24. I wouldn't run M1,4ADD and M1T for four weeks together that is for sure. One or the other, added with M5AA. But you have to watch the doses. Toxicity is not something to play with.

And yes I am on 30mg a day.

25. Maybe I'm crazy but I think M1,4 and M1T would kick ass together. You'd get the awesome anabolic effect of M1T plus the sense of well being, awesome strength, and some estrogen from the M1,4. 4 weeks shouldn't be too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    I wouldn't run M1,4ADD and M1T for four weeks together that is for sure. One or the other, added with M5AA. But you have to watch the doses. Toxicity is not something to play with.

And yes I am on 30mg a day.

26. I am talking about the toxicity issue only. Not whether I would like to do it or not. Of course the gains would be great.

27. Water weight = strength increase -> increase in LBM

So the water is good.

28. dang, didn't know that size...just curious, but how can or why would water weight add strength?

29. Bah, friend got in a car accident and couldn't get to train earlier today or tonight. Will have to wait till tomorrow.
  30. Wink

i ifgure the liver tox. is going to be issues with trying to stack methyls, but maybe if we use lower/ higher dosage on one or the other, for instance m1,4add use a lower dose and even a lower dose of say m1t or maybe if sledge might have a plans for an im ,without the "m" o'course
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEL M1,4ADD LOG
    By DrDeca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:13 AM
  2. M1,4add logs
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. M1-4ADD/Tren-X/Phera-Plex log O_o...
    By jth18 in forum Supplement Logs