day7-140... 192.8pds dry
day8-160
day9-160
day10- 160
day11-180
day12-180
day13-200
day14-200
day-15 193.5pds.. i think my numbers would lower if i took a poop before i weighted in..

14 days OFF

day1-60 sunday 5/17/09
day2-60
day3-80
day4-100
day5-100 bad cramps after training legs
day6-120*
day7-140 193.? i had 1beer and a 3-4 shots ... bad idea
day8-0
day9-0
dayy10- 140*.. 195.0 DRY.. after a cheat holiday weekend( cals were low bc i missed 1-2 meals for thoses 2days)

DAY11-160* couldnt sleep.
day12-160*..192.2

day13-100 191.2 after a poop and a piss with no food at 12noon...heavy cheat meal. pizza/icecream/chessesteak/bud.. i think i ate also bc i was depressed.. i swear there is a fat girl inside of me

day14-.160
day15-160
day16-180 194.8
day17-200
day18- 200 192.6
day19- 200 june 4

2wk off

day1- june 21 80...i felt i was a crack.. shaky as h3ll. the only thing that saved me was i was that i hadn't slept in2 days.. so i was tired and shaky AT THE same time..werid ****

day2- 40/40 spilt about 3-4hrs apart 193pds
day3-50/30 3-4hr apart
day4-50/50 2hrs apart 196-right before bed
day5-50/50/50 191.6pd-DRY june 25
day6-120
day7- JUNE 27 190.4 ..BOTTLE IS EMPTY
THE END

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Nice diet and good luck with the clen. i have had the hardest time cutting for the summer.... i know why - it is because I LOVE BEER! Its just so nice drinking beer on my back porch in this nice weather with my hot girlfriend and her hot friends. FCUK - if it wasnt so much fun I'd be 4% bf by now instead of 11%!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
160 is a tad high IMO

dose 20 mcg every 2-3 hours and try not to take ur last dose too close to bed

i can pop clen all day and sleep like a baby though but thats just me

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most users respond well at lower doses and forget that if you don't feel it then its still working. IMO too much on the CNS

JayDiesel77

Awards
Just a fyi...Clen destroys heart tissue..therefore only use it 2 weeks at a time...2 on 2 off...and always ramp up dosage..
.20mg
.30mg
.40mg...ive never needed to go higher and never ever go above .70 which equals 160mg...hypertension is a bitch.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Just a fyi...Clen destroys heart tissue..therefore only use it 2 weeks at a time...2 on 2 off...and always ramp up dosage..
.20mg
.30mg
.40mg...ive never needed to go higher and never ever go above .70 which equals 160mg...hypertension is a bitch.
.70 equals 70mcg

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.20mg
.30mg
thats not why its used in that manner

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
what should i start my 2nd run at?

may 16 my weight is back at 197 with pooping today..arghh, but i look leaner

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
day1-60..........5/17/09 sunday
day2- 80?
day3-100?
day4-120?
day5-140?
day6-160?
day7-160?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
IM not going to mess with Clen until I think Im ready...but I want to do it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use it for 2 weeks continuously and then eod after that. I don't like the 2 on 2 off thing

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
When running clen do you need to do anything after you cycle it? Is it like a prohormone or what? Thinking about giing it a shot for few weeks maybe this summer.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its not a prohormone its a beta agonist. I would research it greatly as it can be tricky

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Its not a prohormone its a beta agonist. I would research it greatly as it can be tricky
Yes that is my plan. Just figured I would start here. So is there any pct or anything you need or just run it and be done?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When running clen do you need to do anything after you cycle it?

Yeah for sure. If you were responsible about it, you would get a blood test after for DHEA-S and do a saliva cortisol test, testing 4x throughout the day. It's super harsh on your adrenals. It basically fries them the same way PH fries your nuts, and I'm not talking about needing to take ketotifen or benadryl to upregulate receptors, talking specifically about your adrenal gland.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure. If you were responsible about it, you would get a blood test after for DHEA-S and do a saliva cortisol test, testing 4x throughout the day. It's super harsh on your adrenals. It basically fries them the same way PH fries your nuts, and I'm not talking about needing to take ketotifen or benadryl to upregulate receptors, talking specifically about your adrenal gland.
can u only get this test from the DR.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally take it everyday I feel that this may be more effective once u reacha good plasma concentration

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can u only get this test from the DR.

Yeah, tell him something like you've been over-working yourself for a really long time and heavily abusing caffeine pills and such for work, and you feel burnt out....tell him you heard it could be your adrenals and ask to test them. Ask for an ACTH stimulation test. Dhea-s and cortisol, but it has to be saliva cortisol 4x during the day, morning cortisol is not good enough. Also, a simple blood test can check your dhea-s. Something like Reset-AD is good to take after clen as well.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Besides testing and stuff and reset AD after I figured was a given is there anything that is needed (suppliment wise) after a cycle of clen? I figured the supporting supps during and after with reset ad after just to get me going again.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, tell him something like you've been over-working yourself for a really long time and heavily abusing caffeine pills and such for work, and you feel burnt out....tell him you heard it could be your adrenals and ask to test them. Ask for an ACTH stimulation test. Dhea-s and cortisol, but it has to be saliva cortisol 4x during the day, morning cortisol is not good enough. Also, a simple blood test can check your dhea-s. Something like Reset-AD is good to take after clen as well.
well i dont have medical coverage, but im sure my Adrenals will be fine when i get off clen... ince this 60ml bottle is gone, im done with it till next year

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOW DO u take clen 16 weeks with no break.
increase the dose every 2 weeks by 20mcg and when i get to my desired dose i stay there until optimal fat loss is acheived then i dose down and slowly come off

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
increase the dose every 2 weeks by 20mcg and when i get to my desired dose i stay there until optimal fat loss is acheived then i dose down and slowly come off
details please... do use any thing like ketfin?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope no ketofen or benedryl. Ni other details to say

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
so u do
wk1-20
wk2-20
wk3-40
wk4-40
wk5-60
wk6-60
wk7-80
wk7-80
wk8-100
wk9-100
wk10-120
wk11-120
wk12-140
wk13-140
wk14-160
wk15-160
wk16-160

why 16 weeks. when u can get on and get off.. did 20-60 for 8weeks do anything?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see no point in goin on and off. And I don't go higher then 120. And most of the time I don't need more then 100mcg because I stack with other things

You can go up every week if u feel like it I was on 40mcg for a week then 60 for 2 weeks I start 80 on sunday. It all depends on how I feel and what and wjen I'm adding other stuff
If doing 8 weeks I wold increase every 6 days till you get to the dose u want and then stay there until desired fat loss then drop to 40mcg for a week or 2 then come off and use reset ad and guggul sterones and maybe 25mg dhea or 7 keto

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
how do u feel benfit more by running 16 weeks straight and stay at a loser dose?

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I see no point in goin on and off. And I don't go higher then 120. And most of the time I don't need more then 100mcg because I stack with other things

You can go up every week if u feel like it I was on 40mcg for a week then 60 for 2 weeks I start 80 on sunday. It all depends on how I feel and what and wjen I'm adding other stuff
If doing 8 weeks I wold increase every 6 days till you get to the dose u want and then stay there until desired fat loss then drop to 40mcg for a week or 2 then come off and use reset ad and guggul sterones and maybe 25mg dhea or 7 keto
here what is werid to me... maybe talk about horror sides are 120.. i have taken 200mcg and felt decent..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here what is werid to me... maybe talk about horror sides are 120.. i have taken 200mcg and felt decent..
i really think that high may be too hard on the adrenals and CNS if you do that every day,

IZY

Awards
hey is this clen in tab form or gel, what u guys think of the gel form