Wildcat's The One Log w/ Pics

txwildcat

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to AM.com but would like to get started with a log about my second cycle. Previously I've stacked superdrol (m-drol) and pheraplex. I've achieved significant gains on my previous cycle (145lbs to 165lbs). On this cycle, I would like to lose body fat while simultaneously gaining muscle. My desired weight would be 180. A very achievable goal. I took the first dose of 3 caps today at approx. 2 pm and immediately hit the gym. I trained my bi's and tri's as hard as possible to get maximum blood flow. Tomorrow will be chest, which I'm looking forward to. From here on out I'll be taking NOW's multi named ADAM which I've heard is pretty decent and will help while on cycle. I have also purchased super pump but I'm thinking about saving it for pct. any suggestions? I will post pics later tonight of day 1. My protein intake for the day consists of 1 scoop in the morning of ON's gold standard whey followed by two scoops post workout and 1 scoop before bed with cottage cheese. My daily caloric intake will vary with the food's I choose to consume, I'm a very picky eater and nothing ever sounds appetizing. I'll keep updating this pretty much every day. Here. We. Go.
-Wildcat

ps. - I weighed in today at 166.4 and will not weigh in again for a few days. Currently I squat 660 on leg press 12 times and on flat bench I can do 225 for 6 good reps. I'm excited to see how the numbers increase over the next few weeks. So, here we go agian. :wave2:

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Looks good. Im running the one also. On day 3. subbed

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You started ph/ds at a weight of 145?!?!? Then decided to stack sd and pp?!?!? You now only weigh 160ish?!?!? And your a picky eater, hopfully picky in the fact u eat very clean and not picky in the fact u don't eat much... I suggest getting on a good diet and maximg out your bodys potential before jumping to ansbolics... But do as u wish... Save the super pump for pct... Get away from so many shakes/powders, use them only if u have too... Whole foods much better.

txwildcat

Awards
I'm 5'6 and 22 years old. I've been working out for a while and last year was the first time i've ever done a full cycle. I will have pics up tonight so you can see what i'm workin with. Hopefully the one will get me up to around 180 and my strength will increase as well.

txwildcat

Awards
Also, by 'picky eater' I mean I like to eat healthy but fast food never sounds appetizing and I don't really like to cook for myself. So most of my meals are a struggle to find something nutritious and fast/easy/somewhat cheap.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would say to get a good diet going... A Forman grill with chicken breasts or lean top round steak and oatmeal in micro pretty quick and easy... Leave the steroids tip u max put your potential to help u break through your genetics.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, get your diet in check first - you look like you've got a solid base, so start shovelling in the quality calories!

txwildcat

Awards
so i'm on day 5 and up until yesterday was seriously questioning this product. i didn't notice much difference except post workouts. usually i'm not very sore except on leg days. however, since starting this cycle i'm incredibly sore when i wake up in the mornings. not sure as to why but it goes away within a couple of hours. other than the headache i've also noticed a difference in attitude/irritability, i feel euphoric which is awesome and anger easily which is pretty much normal just to a higher degree. yesterday (day 4) i had a huugee headache for the first time. I think it was because i was starving and decided to have 2 beers. I've heard 'the one' lowers your blood sugar level making you hypoglycemic which could attribute to my massive migraine. after eating subway with a few pieces of candy i felt much better. tonight i'm going to workout legs and push them hard. no more beer from here on out and i will continue to put pictures up every week, so 2 more days to go.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Headaches? Drinking beer??? WTF??? The One is a hormonal product you need to have respect for and take fkg seriously mate.

So here is some serious advice: Stop taking the product.

Only 5 days in you may not need much in the way of Post Cycle Therapy but start dosing 2nd Gear (if you have it) and PM one of the AN reps for advice.

txwildcat

Awards
dude, chill out. i've read headaches are common among the first couple of days. i've been fine today and am definitely not going to stop my scheduled cycle. however, the drinking will obviously stop as i have learned my lesson. thanks for the advice tho, and the rep points as well.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Drinking on cycle? Are you trying to kill yourself? Your gonna need to quit now before you get banned son

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
Ah the aggies have been pathetic my last 4 years here. The women on the other hand tear it up... You a TAMU almuni?

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
hey wah-wah-wah-wildcatttt! =P

how's it cumming along?

txwildcat

Awards
day 6: strength is up, feel great and gaining weight. today i weighed in at 171.2 before lunch. up 5 pounds. pictures will be up tomorrow.

1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm new to AM.com but would like to get started with a log about my second cycle...From here on out I'll be taking NOW's multi named ADAM which I've heard is pretty decent and will help while on cycle...My daily caloric intake will vary with the food's I choose to consume, I'm a very picky eater and nothing ever sounds appetizing...
First, welcome to AM.

Second, DON'T use NOW ADAM while using The ONE, as it contains Saw Palmetto, and is likely to inhibit your results. Please read the following two threads, as they contain information on what to and what not to use whilst using The ONE:
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Third, if you're a "picky eater" then you will need to be eating LOTS of what you DO eat; otherwise you are seriously limiting yourself in the results you can achieve.

so i'm on day 5 and up until yesterday was seriously questioning this product. i didn't notice much difference except post workouts...yesterday (day 4) i had a huugee headache for the first time. I think it was because i was starving and decided to have 2 beers. I've heard 'the one' lowers your blood sugar level making you hypoglycemic which could attribute to my massive migraine...
The headache can be caused by hypoglycaemia, yes; and if you're NOt eating enough, then this will explain it.

You should NOT be drinking while doing hormonal cycles (and it even mentions this on The ONE label)!

Headaches? Drinking beer??? WTF??? The One is a hormonal product you need to have respect for and take fkg seriously mate.

So here is some serious advice: Stop taking the product.

Only 5 days in you may not need much in the way of Post Cycle Therapy but start dosing 2nd Gear (if you have it) and PM one of the AN reps for advice.
From the sounds of things, you are not ready to be taking hormonal products, especially if you disregard the health advice whilst running them, and do not have everythingelse set in place to maximize your gains. If you are going to continue your cycle, please be SENSIBLE, and make sure that you are well read up on The ONE!

txwildcat

Awards
hey Guejsn, thanks for the advice! I just received my order of adam today and will not take it because i want to take advantage of everything i can. Yesterday, I found out i lost a good friend. Terrible news that has definitely affected me. Nonetheless i found the courage to work out today as he would've liked since he was massive compared to me. My chest felt amazing. Flat bench went up to repping 225 11x could've been 12 but stopped to stave energy for next set. I increased the weight to my highest yet. I did 235 for 8 reps. Simply amazing. I've done the weight before just never repped it. I felt as though i could've gone with more weight for less reps but I lacked a spotter. aka my best friend. pictures should be up soon. thanks for your patience.

also, i weighed myself post workout at 170.8 maintaining a gain of roughly 4.6 pounds (before dinner) on day 8 and my body is feelin great. tp you will be missed.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and leave the alchohol alone while on the cycle. You have a good base and The One should add some good, lean mass to your frame. Hit that gyme hard and get the diet right!

Noto

Noto

Awards
Log looks good wildcat, take the advice these guys are giving you.... They'll help you achieve your maximum goals. And whatever you do... Ask ask ask..... Any questions, don't be shy, we aren't!

txwildcat

Awards
Workout today was great. My back is stronger than ever. Using straps has helped me increase weight on sets and i am able to concentrate more of my back than arms. Tomorrow i will train my bi's and tri's. all my muscles are harder than ever and i feel visibly bigger due the the way my shirts are fitting. so far i'm very pleased with the one and am looking forward to the final result. with every rep it feels as though i could go harder with more weight and that's exciting. here come the pictures.

rip travis, i miss you man.

txwildcat

Awards
ok sorry guys, pictures will have to wait a little since i now only have 16 posts. boo :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey Guejsn, thanks for the advice! I just received my order of adam today and will not take it because i want to take advantage of everything i can. Yesterday, I found out i lost a good friend. Terrible news that has definitely affected me. Nonetheless i found the courage to work out today...
Good, re NOW Adam.

Sorry, re Travis. Use the emotion that you have in the gym.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you stop your cycle (or just stop posting)?

txwildcat

Awards
just stopped posting. i would've put pics up and kept up with the log but my posts were deleted and i lost the ability to link pics. frustrated and discouraged i simply stopped posting.

txwildcat

Awards
i have kept a personal log of my weight/strength gains and i will post that information shortly

txwildcat

Awards
i finished my cycle and am now taking 2nd gear, super pump and cellmass (post-workout) by bsn.

txwildcat

Awards
just a quick question though. should i now start taking NOW's Adam which contains Saw Palmetto? (for pct)

and just curious but why would Saw Palmetto inhibit gains while taking the one?

any response is appreciated, thanks and my apologies for my slack on this log. however, it will be updated with my finished results and pics very soon

txwildcat

Awards
just took a second to look it up myself, in case a few other ppl are wondering the same thing here's what i found:

Saw Palmetto - An herbal treatment for the prostate, a berry derived from the saw palmetto tree. It inhibits the production of DHT, which reduces prostate enlargement and inflammation.

the one utilizes DHT, DHT is 3 times more potent than testosterone and testosterone is 5-10 times more potent than adrenal androgens. DHT can be referred to as the "sex hormone" and is thought aid in prostate enlargement. DHT promotes hair growth on the face and upper pubis but has just the opposite effect on the scalp. If your genetics are in favor of hair loss on the scalp, it's tough to say but baldness is in your future. so you'll lose it sooner or later. just get jacked.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just stopped posting. i would've put pics up and kept up with the log but my posts were deleted and i lost the ability to link pics. frustrated and discouraged i simply stopped posting.
Oh, ok.

i have kept a personal log of my weight/strength gains and i will post that information shortly
Will be interested to see it.

i finished my cycle and am now taking 2nd gear, super pump and cellmass (post-workout) by bsn.
When did you finish your cycle?

just a quick question though. should i now start taking NOW's Adam which contains Saw Palmetto? (for pct)

and just curious but why would Saw Palmetto inhibit gains while taking the one?

any response is appreciated, thanks and my apologies for my slack on this log. however, it will be updated with my finished results and pics very soon
You can use NOW Adam in PCT.

The issue re Saw Palmetto and The ONE was explained in several information threads on The ONE. But good to see that you did your own research (see, it's not that hard).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn I wish more people would finish these The One logs!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish more people would finish their logs period. In my research I've had to read through so many logs and probably 1/3 to 1/2 of them are incomplete. Its from A) people not knowing what they're doing B) people getting sick and stopping C) people getting too busy with life and stopping D) people just stop posting and never show up again and E) people not old enough getting called out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completed Logs

I wish more people would finish their logs period. In my research I've had to read through so many logs and probably 1/3 to 1/2 of them are incomplete. Its from A) people not knowing what they're doing B) people getting sick and stopping C) people getting too busy with life and stopping D) people just stop posting and never show up again and E) people not old enough getting called out
There were quite a few logs finished. Listed (^note that there are a few still going, as they only started recently):

UNsponsored Logs

bb.com
* ***Free Weight Friedel's AN "The One" Log*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* forcasa's appnut 'The ONE' Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* I don't want another hobby - The One log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* *Call me NEO, cuz I'm becoming THE ONE*^

AM
* BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!
* we all need one...oneee oneee onee
* bonscott, the one, and a life mystery!!
* NUMERO UNO LOG - CMC
* Inarius/Metroba/Orby Workout Log (Metroba, from post #482)
* My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***
* One way to squat 500+lbs
* My THE ONE Log with weekly pics!!!
* No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One"
* WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
* Blowing the F up with THE ONE^
* Quest for Mass with The ONE, PF^

Sponsored Logs

bb.com
* --- --- AConrad00 is chosen... he is "THE ONE" --- --- - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* The one, The only....THE ONE! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* "The One", the only, KSUJOSH6 is getting HYOOOUGGE with the Help of AN - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* Antiglobalist bulks with THE ONE! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

AM
* The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
* Russians I AM THE ONE AND ONLY APPNUT SPONSORED LOG
* Rodja's One Stop Journey (sponsored)
* Jayhawkk's The One log
* The one, The only....THE ONE!

AN Rep Logs
* Becoming one with The ONE and The ONE the second time :D - PHF
* RMS80's The One Log- w/ video.... and RMS80'S THE ONE LOG W/ VIDEO
* SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! (from post #455) and smssambear19's EPIC Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! - Bodybuilding.com Forums (from post #308)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh, i did not mean to imply anything about a lack of logs for "the One." I was just talking about the logs I have generally encountered while doing the research on PH's. It was more aimed towards anyone looking to run a log, and some more advice to them, with every post list the day of the cycle and your weigh in for that day. Makes a world of difference.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, i did not mean to imply anything about a lack of logs for "the One." I was just talking about the logs I have generally encountered while doing the research on PH's. It was more aimed towards anyone looking to run a log, and some more advice to them, with every post list the day of the cycle and your weigh in for that day. Makes a world of difference.
There were a few logs that did this (i.e. Craigmatthew was a great example). The logs listed above were all the logs that were COMPLETED and a final review on The ONE was made (there are more, as you mentioned in an earlier post, that were never finished).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT