M-1T Cycle Progress

legaljuicer

Awards
O.K. so now I am jumping on this bandwagon. I have started my cycle and will post at least weekly updates here. I started this past Sunday with 200 mg 4-ad cyp ed and 1000mcg B12 ed. I will be starting M-1T on 01/01/03 at 15mg ed(part of my news years resolution). I started at 5'8" 180 lbs. My goal is to be 200lbs. I am eating everything is sight(chicken, protein shakes with all natural peanutbutter, etc). I have also started a spreadsheet for my workouts(I am doing a three day split). If anyone has any suggestions on other info I should post or suggestions on changes let me know.

smike319

Awards
good luck legaljuicer!
I'll be joining you on the bandwagon in a few weeks. :)

legaljuicer

Awards
I weighed myself today and now weigh 184.7 lbs. That is 4.7lbs in five days. Not bad and I haven't started the 1-MT yet :) I can't wait for tomorrow :)

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I generally believe that but M1T is different. I did a 2-week cycle @ 10mg ED and gained around 12-15lbs in the 2 weeks. What's interesting is that M1T suppressed my appetite bad that i actually ate less while on and still made good gains. Strength went up slightly and pumps were great.

legaljuicer

Awards
whatever the reason is I am glad to see the weight gain :)

legaljuicer

Awards
Yesterday was my first dose of M-1T. I squirted into my mouth and it burned like a MF. I ran to the kitchen and opened up the milk and guzzled it till the burning went away. This a.m. I wised up and added it to a glass of oj. MUCH BETTER :) I will be hitting the gym today. I was to tired from New Years. No I did not have anything to drink. It was just a lack of sleep. I will update when I have something new to post.

smike319

Awards
Yesterday was my first dose of M-1T. I squirted into my mouth and it burned like a MF. I ran to the kitchen and opened up the milk and guzzled it till the burning went away. This a.m. I wised up and added it to a glass of oj. MUCH BETTER :) I will be hitting the gym today. I was to tired from New Years. No I did not have anything to drink. It was just a lack of sleep. I will update when I have something new to post.

squirted it? did i miss something here?
M1T is only available in pill form bro!

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
he must have that incredibly andvanced delivery system available for twice the price only from vpx. who knows, might be worth it

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
There is a another possibility ------ you can buy powdered M1T from a number of sources and suspend it yourself in a liquid solution. There's a bunch of posts on this.

~Todd

size

Awards
  • Established
he must have that incredibly andvanced delivery system available for twice the price only from vpx. who knows, might be worth it
Maybe.

Or he has methyl1test suspended in olive oil.

legaljuicer

Awards
todd is correct. I have the powder and it is suspended in PG. My next batch will be suspended in everclear(because it is easily accessable from the store).

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
legaljuicer, I can't imagine anything burning worse than everclear. As size mentioned, there is a thread here on AM on suspending in olive oil (even easier to obtain from the store :D).

~Todd

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Or you could just take pills, lol.

I noticed that appetite suppression you mentioned when I was on M1T. I really had to force myself to eat even just maintenance cals. But I did gain lbm while leaning up. Cool stuff.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
pills are convenient, but it is just SOOO much cheaper to buy the powder and make a solution yourself. I've got 11 grams of it just waiting to be homebrewed into some extra virgin olive oil.

smike319

Awards
You missed something.

It is available as a solution.
apparently i did :confused:
~hey fatty is price the only reason for you going lipodermal w/ the M1T or is there more to it?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
price is the only reason I went with powdered M-1T. I got the 1st 5 grams from 1fast and it was $15 a gram. 5 grams cost me $75. Olive oil is a couple bucks.
Not that I'm going to, but hypothetically, I could do almost 18 2 weeks on/2 weeks off cycles at 20mg per day, all for about $75-80. I homebrewed some up last night to start today and it was easy.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
btw, what do you mean by lipodermal? I've never heard that term before. Just FYI, the solution that is being made with the olive oil is for oral use. You can also use everclear or PG/PEG

legaljuicer

Awards
I will be updating everyone with my progress tomorrow after I get to the gym to weigh myself. I think my post got a little highjacked :)

smike319

Awards
btw, what do you mean by lipodermal? I've never heard that term before. Just FYI, the solution that is being made with the olive oil is for oral use. You can also use everclear or PG/PEG
~fatty, Lipodermal = oral. Like transdermal = applied on the skin

~Legaljuicer sorry about the highjack. Look forward to hearing your progress. I am starting an M1T/M5AA cycle in a few weeks and am very interested in your progress and overall opinion on your cycle. Also interested in finding out if your B12 injects are supressing the lethargy that the M1T can have on some.
Keep us posted :)

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
yeah, sorry bout the hijack. Anyway, I re-read your 1st post and you said you are doing the 200mg of 4ad cyp ed. I assume you're pinning it? Why ed? I used some of Sldge's 4-ad cyp, started at 2400mg the first week, then dropped down to 1800 for the remainder of my cycle. Good Stuff and great gains. I just made an oral solution of M-1T last night and will be starting it today. I also have some of Sldge's Pro-Sust 4-ad cyp/prop blend that I will be incorporating. Looking forward to your results.

legaljuicer

Awards
no problem guys :) Thanks for giving my thread back. LOL
I have had other bb's recommend ed. I have D's 4-ad cyp right now but will be ordering from Sldge soon. I will let you guys know more tomorrow. The B-12 seems to be helping the loss of appetite and lethargy. I draw it up first in my pin and then the 4-ad cyp. That way I can properly tell if I hit a vein or not.

legaljuicer

Awards
HOT DAMN!!!! I weighed myself this a.m and now weigh 189lbs. That is 9lbs in under two weeks.This is only my first week on M-1T. I can't wait to see what another week brings. Strength is not up a lot yet, but I also have changed my routine for this cycle and the rest-pause is kicking my ass.

Stroyer

Awards
Congrats

Congrats on the progress man, hopefully will be starting mine late this week or early next week !!

Stroyer

HOT DAMN!!!! I weighed myself this a.m and now weigh 189lbs. That is 9lbs in under two weeks.This is only my first week on M-1T. I can't wait to see what another week brings. Strength is not up a lot yet, but I also have changed my routine for this cycle and the rest-pause is kicking my ass.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just hit 2 weeks at 30mg a day of M-1T. Strength just started going up now but I've gained 10lbs so far and am Alot leaner. I will run for at least another week maybe 2. Have had considerable lethargy as only side, taking Ec before workouts to combat this.Will follow with 40mg Nolva ed along with milk thistle and SwoleV2, taking nac now and will continue post cycle. will run Nolva 2 weeks and rest of sups 4 weeks. Then on to Methyldienolone.:)

legaljuicer

Awards
two days ago the loss of appetite hit me hard. Feels like I have to choke down every meal. It will be interesting when I weigh myself tomorrow.

legaljuicer

Awards
The weights are going up but my weight is still at 189lbs. Not bad considering my loss of appetite.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do have to note an additional side effect, I sweat like a pig while sleeping.

fujimi442

Awards
I just started taking m1t about 4 days ago and my hunger isnt slowing down one bit, if anything im more hungry, like every hour and a half i have to eat. no lethargy as of yet either, only gianed 2 lbs though, but look fuller, could just be all the eating though.

legaljuicer

Awards
My biggest issue is loss of appetite right now. I am force feeding myself the best I can and have added flax oil to my diet to help get in the calories I need. I will post tomorrow on my progress. It is almost the end of my third week on my cycle. It is also the end of my second week on M-1T. I was going to go 6 weeks but if nothing increases next week then I will stop at 4 weeks and do a post of 2 - 4 weeks before starting another one. My chest has definitley filled out and my arms are pumped all the time.

legaljuicer

Awards
Final stats. Started at 180lbs and ended at 191lbs. Chest, shoulders, bis all look bigger. Strength is up. I am on my post cycle recovery now. The worst side effect was the loss of appetite on the 2nd week of M-1T. I am very pleased with my 4-ad cyp, M-1T stack. I will try another one in about 3 or 4 weeks.

smike319

Awards
Looks like a successful cycle bro!
Thanks for sharing :)

legaljuicer

Awards
I am still on my PCT of nolvadex and still weigh 190lbs. I did drop down to 187lbs but then bounced back up. I think I was lowering my calories and didn't notice till I started dropping weight. Leason learned......eat....eat....eat.....and eat some more :)

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
congrats on the gains. im also on nolva pct and have lost 3 lbs (from 192 to 189) but i've stayed at 189 for 3 days now.