M-1T Cycle Progress

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I just started taking m1t about 4 days ago and my hunger isnt slowing down one bit, if anything im more hungry, like every hour and a half i have to eat. no lethargy as of yet either, only gianed 2 lbs though, but look fuller, could just be all the eating though.

2. My biggest issue is loss of appetite right now. I am force feeding myself the best I can and have added flax oil to my diet to help get in the calories I need. I will post tomorrow on my progress. It is almost the end of my third week on my cycle. It is also the end of my second week on M-1T. I was going to go 6 weeks but if nothing increases next week then I will stop at 4 weeks and do a post of 2 - 4 weeks before starting another one. My chest has definitley filled out and my arms are pumped all the time.
    •   

3. Final stats. Started at 180lbs and ended at 191lbs. Chest, shoulders, bis all look bigger. Strength is up. I am on my post cycle recovery now. The worst side effect was the loss of appetite on the 2nd week of M-1T. I am very pleased with my 4-ad cyp, M-1T stack. I will try another one in about 3 or 4 weeks.

4. Looks like a successful cycle bro!
    Thanks for sharing

5. I am still on my PCT of nolvadex and still weigh 190lbs. I did drop down to 187lbs but then bounced back up. I think I was lowering my calories and didn't notice till I started dropping weight. Leason learned......eat....eat....eat .....and eat some more
    •   

6. congrats on the gains. im also on nolva pct and have lost 3 lbs (from 192 to 189) but i've stayed at 189 for 3 days now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Progress report
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:01 AM
  2. Cycle progress pictures
    By HardHatArea in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 07:58 AM
  3. M1T & 4-AD week cycle progress
    By linebacker in forum Anabolics