M-1T Cycle Progress

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I just started taking m1t about 4 days ago and my hunger isnt slowing down one bit, if anything im more hungry, like every hour and a half i have to eat. no lethargy as of yet either, only gianed 2 lbs though, but look fuller, could just be all the eating though.

2. My biggest issue is loss of appetite right now. I am force feeding myself the best I can and have added flax oil to my diet to help get in the calories I need. I will post tomorrow on my progress. It is almost the end of my third week on my cycle. It is also the end of my second week on M-1T. I was going to go 6 weeks but if nothing increases next week then I will stop at 4 weeks and do a post of 2 - 4 weeks before starting another one. My chest has definitley filled out and my arms are pumped all the time.

3. Final stats. Started at 180lbs and ended at 191lbs. Chest, shoulders, bis all look bigger. Strength is up. I am on my post cycle recovery now. The worst side effect was the loss of appetite on the 2nd week of M-1T. I am very pleased with my 4-ad cyp, M-1T stack. I will try another one in about 3 or 4 weeks.

4. Looks like a successful cycle bro!
    Thanks for sharing

5. I am still on my PCT of nolvadex and still weigh 190lbs. I did drop down to 187lbs but then bounced back up. I think I was lowering my calories and didn't notice till I started dropping weight. Leason learned......eat....eat....eat .....and eat some more

6. congrats on the gains. im also on nolva pct and have lost 3 lbs (from 192 to 189) but i've stayed at 189 for 3 days now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Progress report
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 04:01 AM
  2. Cycle progress pictures
    By HardHatArea in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 07:58 AM
  3. M1T & 4-AD week cycle progress
    By linebacker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7