No Three, No Two, Noto's "The One"

Noto

Noto

Awards
Alright, here goes nothing! A little background on myself….. First off, I was always pretty active through high school and college. Swimming was my sport of choice; I competed NCAA D1, majored in Kinesiology and minored in Nutrition. During swim season, I was pretty lean measuring 5’11” and 155lbs. I always cross trained in the off-season with weights and a variety of other activities. I could usually get myself up to 170lb or so. In the past few years I’ve been trying to gain in mass, I’m definitely a hard gainer! The amount of food I consume awe’s most of my friends and family. I can’t imagine what I’ll be eating from what people are saying about their appetites on TO. I usually train 4 days a week, mostly weights about 2 hour workouts at a time (schedule permitting). I’m a single dad and work about 50-55 hours a week; needless to say I’m pretty busy. Over the past year I’ve been introduced to AP NUT’s Drive/RPM/IGF. I love them! I’ve been able to put on an extra 10-15 pounds and some decent strengths gains. However I’ve seemed to hit another plateau. I’ve never done a pro hormone before, and have been talking with Dirk and reading all the posts’ online. Gonna start dosing on lifting days only for 4-5 weeks, my 4000 cal diet I’m sure will increase. Mid way through I may start dosing on off days as well. (depending on progress)

My goals are to increase size, and strength while leaning out a little. Over the last 2 weeks I’ve switched to 10-15reps / set. (per recommendation of ap nut) I’ve already lost 6 pounds and currently running around 180lbs. I’ve avoided ab workouts since I stopped swimming, because that’s all I used to do. I’m starting them back up again, with more core exercises as well. My primary focus is on my legs! You’ll see in the pictures below they need help, desperately! I’ll be hitting them up hard twice a week in the gym and most likely be doing lower reps/more weight. I’ve also posted below a “sample day” of my diet from last week. For the most part I’m a healthy eater, garbage in garbage out right?

Well, wish me luck! I’ll be posting as often as I can, and also have a 2 week update on photos. Questions, comments, suggestions are all welcome. I’ll be posting pictures and diet this evening when I get home from work…..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

Every 3-4 days (or at the end of the week) could you please do a post that includes ALL of the following (just so that others can have an idea of how The ONE is affecting you re these factors):

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Noto

Noto

Awards
Here are a few pics....

Back2.jpg

Bicep2.jpg

Calf.JPG

Calf 2.JPG

Chest.JPG

Stand.JPG

Thighs.jpg

Last edited:
Noto

Noto

Awards
I'll be pulsing this cycle, 3 caps on lifting days. Mid way through I may up my dose to 4caps as reccomended. My off days I'll be hitting up good old RPM and Drive, in the addition to these daily supplements below.

Mulit Vitamin
Detox Tea with Milk Thistle and Organic Roots
Omega's
Osteo-Sport
Green Tea Extract
Time Released Protein
SAN's V-12 Magnum (Creatine/Endurance Supp)

Sample Day diet from last week... I have a food calculator program on my computer these are rounded numbers on Cals for what I ate. This days diet came to 29% cals from Protein, 30% Cals from fat, and 41% Cals from Carbs.

2 Slices Banana Bread 390 Cals
1/2 cup Soys Nuts 220 Cals
Fiber One Bar 120 Cals
2 cups Beef chili 400 Cals
12oz. cottage ch. 300 Cals
3 Egg Whites 50 Cals
Turkey 10oz cooked 530 Cals
1/2 Cup Carrots 40 Cals
1 Cup Peas 170 Cals
Baked Sweet Pot 105 Cals
Mash Potato 170 Cals
Broccoli raw 30 Cals
Coffee 20oz 6 Cals
Water 5-6 (32oz) Nalgene Bottles
Cornbread 180 Cals
Kashi Crackers 120 Cals
Hummus 5 Tbs 130 Cals
Mixed Nuts 1/2 cup 440 Cals
Banana (med) 105 Cals
Protein powders 500 Cals

Total Calories 4005 Cals

Noto

Noto

Awards

DAY ONE (178 LBS) UPON AWAKENING

I took 2 caps this morning, and really didnt notice any major change's in mood/feeling/energy. I didnt have my cup of coffee until a few hours after because I just wanted to see the effects of TO. Once having my coffee I definately felt a more warming sensation, nothing huge just a little warmer. It wasnt till after lunch where I noticed my hunger was up. I pretty much ate for the rest of the day. I took 1 more cap at 2pm worked out from 6:15-8:30pm. Chest/Back/Bi's/Tri's. (about 3-4 exercises per muscle group) The workout got a little more intense about 30 minutes into it. If I noticed anything it was my arms that had a little more endurance. I got home had a big dinner and hit the bed a little earlier then normal. I had hunger when when I went down for the night. Calorie intake fo the day was just over 4400.

Last edited:
Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 2 (179 LBS) + 1 UPON AWAKENING

I took 2 camps this morning at 6am, and worked out from 7-9am. I hit legs pretty hard today. My hamstrings are on the verge of cramping up everytime I go up and down my stairs, or squat down to pick something up. I definately sweat my ass off in the gym this morning. I also worked out my core, abs and shoulders. It was an overall good workout, great endurance and stamina through the sets. If I were to pick one thing out I like about this workout it'd be; The ability to rest less between sets, and still put up the same amount of reps. It seemed I'd finish a set and I was anxious for the next one to start. I again took 1 cap around 2pm. Oh and has anyone heard the saying "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse"? Bring me a horse because I think I can do it. Caloric intake was 4900 today As stated before I'm pulsing this dose, and taking 2 days off. RPM and Drive will accompany me during this time, along with the other ancillary products listed earlier.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 3 (181 LBS) + 3 UPON AWAKENING

This is my fist day off from the one, although it is very tempting to continue dosing on non lifting days..... I'm gonna stick to my pulse. My walk looked painful today for my hamstrings were extremely soar still. My hunger was still there this morning when woke up. I felt great most of the day, took a few RPM to get me going.

DIET - Was a little less today, was really busy at work. Still very hungry. (3800 Cals)

TRAINING - Endurance up towards the ends of my sets. Rest between sets does not need to be as long as normal.

BODY COMP - Seems to be about the same

MUSCLE HARDNESS - Biceps, Quads and Calfs seem more firm.

VASCULARITY - Small increase in my arms

STRENGTH - Small increase, more or less have increased my reps same weight.

SPEED -N/A

CO-ORDINATION- I seem more focused on things when I'm doing them. Not catching flies with Chopsticks or anything.

QAULITY OF TRAINING - Great, it just feels better.

MOOD/AGGRESSION - Mood is up, not a very aggressive person anyways...

LIBIDO - Same

JOINTS - Same

OVERALL FEELING - I feel really good on this product, I'm anxious to workout. I'm doing my best to stay on schedule with every thing that is recommended. I think this will be a good pulse.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 4 (181 LBS) + 3 UPON AWAKENING

This was my second day off from TO. The appetite had diminished a little, I was at a friends house for their kids birthday. There was a pretty good spread of food I continually visited, and had a decent dinner (fish/rice/garden salad with chicken). I felt wiped out at about 4pm, and again towards bedtime. Anxious to see what the scale says in morning and for my workout on monday.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 5 (181 LBS) + 3 UPON AWAKENING

I guess i wasnt sure what to expect this morning when i woke up. I knew I hadnt worked out in 2 days so the fact I maintained my weight was good. I went through the morning fine. About 1pm fatigue hit me like a wall, I took another TO cap. I got busy at work, and seemed to snap out of it by the time i left. My workout was awesome! I was definately able to push more weight more times. The gym was packed when I walked in, I almost wanted to walk back out. I stayed and did my chest/back/bi's/tri's workout 5:45-8:15. A little longer then normal, however I had few longer wait times in between stations. I noticed more definition in my arms along with increased vascularity. I'd have to say the hunger was down a little today... Not sure why, but I still managed to consume 3600 cals.

lpflyer88

Awards
yessir, lets get to work on the legs. hopefully squats, front squats, leg presses.

Noto

Noto

Awards
yessir, lets get to work on the legs. hopefully squats, front squats, leg presses.
Oh I've been drilling them good twice a week, upper legs seem to be coming along okay. The lower legs I've always had trouble with, hopefully in time they'll develop. I know when I have trouble walking after my workout, i've done a good job!

lpflyer88

Awards
good stuff. just didnt see anything about them posted in here so i was curious.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 6 (181 LBS) + 3 UPON AWAKENING

I really slept well last night, I crashed on my couch at like 9:30 and didnt get to see much of the UNC game. Needless to say, I woke up in the middle of the night and crawled into bed. I woke up at 6am, took 2 caps of TO worked out from 7-9am on legs/abs/shoulders. I actually had a really good workout, felt strong, and tons of stamina. I sweat my ass off too! I've always been good at pull ups but I can do them all day long now. Legs are definately getting stronger, jeans are feeling a little tighter in the thigh area. Not sure how the lower leg is coming along, but its getting stronger. I like the look of my body after my workout shower, it's coming along. I know I'm only up 3 lbs, but I think I've got some recomp going on. I'll let you guys be the judge come midway through the cycle I'll have more pics. Hunger was back today, just under 3900 calories.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 7 (181 LBS) +3 UPON AWAKENING

I know I need to eat more food, I've just been extemely busy at work and it's tough to get in my little snacks and meals. Day off from the gym today as well as TO. I've also noticed today my mid biceps, and mid hamstrings have had random sharp pains in them. Has anyone experienced these? They're tolerable, and by no means "gonna break my stride" just something I've never felt before.... Anxious for day 8 and can't wait for the gym!

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 8 (182 LBS) + 4 UPON AWAKENING

I was so happy to see one more pound on the scale this morning. I told myself to friggen pig out today, and that I did. (clean diet) My workout, all I can say was un-friggen real! I pretty much upped all my weights, and kept within my 10-15 reps. Again, I sweat my ass off!! The tingling in my biceps and hamstrings seemed to go away. I was extremely impressed again with my endurance in the gym. I'm adding more exercises if I have time, I feel like I could stay all day if I wanted to. Composition didnt seem as good as yesterday??? Still happy with the results thus far with the pulse.

DIET - Hunger as seemed to level out, maybe I'm just getting used to it. (4400 Cals today)

TRAINING - Endurance up through all of my sets. Rest between sets does not need to be as long as normal.

BODY COMP - Better then day one.

MUSCLE HARDNESS - Overall more firm.

VASCULARITY - Arms are increasingly becoming more vascular, chest is also starting a little more

STRENGTH - Increase most exercises, weight I used to be able to do 6-8 reps, I can now do 10-12 reps for the most part.

SPEED - I took a super fast shower this morning because I was running late for work. It may have been my fastest shower ever!

CO-ORDINATION- I seem more focused on things when I'm doing them. Still not catching flies with Chopsticks.

QAULITY OF TRAINING - Really able to concentrate and finish hard.

MOOD/AGGRESSION - Mood is up, not a very aggressive person anyways...

LIBIDO - Up, but the girlfriend hasn't been over in a while.

JOINTS - Knee's seem a little bothersome from time to time. Usually goes away

OVERALL FEELING - I really feel great, I was not sure what I thought of this product, until I worked out today. I wasnt expecting miracle's but todays workout made me more of a believer.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 9 (181 LBS) **** I LOST ONE!! + 3LBS UPON AWAKENING

Muscle felt real tight today. Comp looked better this morning as it usually does. Took TO, got kind of busy at work and had an obligation with my little girl. So I missed my workout..... Mood was really good and my muscle hardness was great as well!

salto571

salto571

Awards
Nice log man... im definitely following this. how come youre pulsing though?

Noto

Noto

Awards
Nice log man... im definitely following this. how come youre pulsing though?
I’ve always been very conscious of what I’ve put in my body. I with out a doubt always start off with lower then recommend dose of supplement products. Physiologically speaking for myself I’ve found body takes to them better. If I find a product that works on a lower then recommended dose, I know I’ve found a good product. Hence the next time I cycle through the product at full dose, I have more exponential gains then before. Again as listed above, this is just what seems to work for me. This is also why I chose a month of so to see how some of the other logs went before starting TO. Plus no one has done a pulse log, thought it’d be good for App Nut to have a success story on pulsing.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 10 + 11 EASTER WEEKEND COMBINED (181 LBS) + 3 UPON AWAKENING

Both of these days for me are non-lifting or dosing days, and I missed Friday’s workout. I’m now three days rest, and can’t wait to hit the gym! I definitely feel rested, and ready to go. My legs if anything have been dead since starting TO, it was nice to give them a couple extra days rest! However, I’m always getting a workout with my 40lb daughter swinging from my arms at all times of the day. My goals for this week are to gain 2-3 more pounds, and continue to up the weights in the gym. I might have to hit a couple restaurants this week for dinner, for some higher caloric meals in my diet.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 12 (182LBS) +4 UPON AWAKENING

Today I felt great, woke up and hit the gym really hard. Talking with Dirk, and have decided to continue this Pulse through 6 full weeks. At the 3 week period I'll up my dose from 67.5mg/workout day to 90mg/ workout day. My workout seemed very similar to my last, lots of endurance, and weights stayed the same as I upped them from my last Chest/Back/Bi/Tri workout. I cranked out 24 pullups after my warmup, i was pretty pumped by that. That alone made feel on top of the world through most of my workout. I did have a little shoulder strain during my incline shoulder press. Felt like my bicep tendon was being over stretched. Also during my preacher bar arm curls a strain on the same arm. I took it easier for the rest of the workout, but overall still a very intense workout. Diet was back up again, consumed 4400 cals.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 13 (183.5LBS) + 5.5 UPON AWAKENING

I was really happy to look at the scale this morning! For one; I thought comp looked pretty good at first, and obviously two; I was up 1.5 pounds from yesterday. My day was pretty awesome, I felt good and had a good day at work. My workout was great, and I'd have to say I wish I hadn't missed my second leg workout last week. I could barely walk after leaving the gym tonight. Dinner went down fast with my protein shake. And I'd have to say that I'm writing this log at 10:30 PM and I'm friggen starving! Gonna eat another snack before bed and call it a night. Hopefully the scale treats me right in the morning.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 14 (184LBS) + 6 UPON AWAKENING

Felt great this morning, day off from TO and the gym. Just tried to pound the cals to me today. Over all a good feeling, muscle's felt real tight most of the day. Notice that I look bigger in my shirts etc. It's a great feeling! More on Day 15 tomorrow!

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 14 CONTINUED......

DIET - Is still up more then normal.

TRAINING - Endurance is through the roof, I feel I can take on any task.

BODY COMP - Seems up and down, like normal. I'll have newer pics up here come 3 weeks into it.

MUSCLE HARDNESS - Everything is more firm.

VASCULARITY - Increase in arms and chest, mostly just during workout.

STRENGTH - Up up and away.....

SPEED -N/A

CO-ORDINATION- I seem more focused on things when I'm doing them. Not catching flies with Chopsticks or anything.

QAULITY OF TRAINING - Amazing the difference a couple weeks into it.

MOOD/AGGRESSION - Mood is still up, not a very aggressive person anyways...

LIBIDO - Same

JOINTS - Knee's if anything, but they usually go away.

OVERALL FEELING - I really do feel good on this product! Unlike anything I've done before....

salto571

salto571

Awards
keep up the good work! i like those gains a lot! any side like acne and such starting to show up?

Noto

Noto

Awards
One here or there, on my back. Nothing out of the ordinary, I think I'm gonna pick up some B5 though.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 15-18 (185LBS) + 7

I did I hit my goal! I actually was 186 on Saturday, however I went skiing all day today... Cal intake was low, and Cal burning was high. I'm actually getting comments on how I look (size wise) people at the gym, work, and everyday friends. I like hearing it, and not asking for it. I've had a huge busy week this week, sorry for combining days etc. Workouts are awesome, looks are good, weight is up and feeling strong overall. New pics are being taken wed, I'll have them up asap. Not sure if I should up to 90mg per workout day or just keep doing 67.5?

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 19 (184LBS) +6 UPON AWAKENING

I’d have to say I was pretty wiped out from skiing yesterday and didn’t really feel like going to the gym at all when I woke up…. But I did, I’d be lying if I told you I had a great workout. I was tired, and not really motivated. I pretty much was doing the motions and got in a decent workout. I was however still able to lift the same weights I’d been lifting. Cals went back up again, hopefully they’ll pay off this week again. I’d like to be 187 by the end of this week. We’ll see…..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Plus no one has done a pulse log, thought it’d be good for App Nut to have a success story on pulsing.
Actually, Sean has been doing a pulse since the 23 March: SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk! (from post #455). It is however, completely different to what you are doing, so both logs will be excellent to look through re pulsing The ONE.

DAY 15-18 (185LBS) + 7

I did I hit my goal! I actually was 186 on Saturday, however I went skiing all day today... Cal intake was low, and Cal burning was high. I'm actually getting comments on how I look (size wise) people at the gym, work, and everyday friends. I like hearing it, and not asking for it...
This is great stuff, David! :thumbsup:

DAY 19 (184LBS) +6 UPON AWAKENING

...I’d like to be 187 by the end of this week. We’ll see…..
As long as you keep your calorie intake high enough, then there is NO reason why you shouldn't be 187lb by the end of the week! :wave2:

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 20 (185LBS) +7 UPON AWAKENING

Thanks Rosie for the confidence! I'm really trying to cram the Cals into me. It's really not right that I have to eat this much. My workout was good today, I've noticed over the past 2 bicep workouts they've fatigued and tightened right up. I'm not sure why, reps have been down as well as weight. It's almost painful towards last rep. I'm very familiar with the difference of failure pain and other pain. This is the other pain. I'm not pushing them too hard, and they still seem to be swollen and tight by the end of my workout. Libido actually seems to be a little down lately, not sure why?? Everything else is going well though. Three week pics coming up soon......

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 21 (186LBS) +7 UPON AWAKENING (PHOTO DAY)

Okay here we are I'm exactly 3 weeks into my pulse. I'm up 7 pounds from when I started. Now to get you an idea, I only dose on workout days... Thats 4 days a week, and I missed one workout. So I've only taken "The One" 11 days total out of 21. I think you'll like the results. I can only hope the last 3 weeks goes as well as the first 3. The legs are getting stronger believe it or not, just not a lot bigger!!

Attachments

salto571

salto571

Awards
OMG man youre looking great! definitely keep up the good work! you look really lean also. I'm excited for more. I gave you more reputation too haha!

Noto

Noto

Awards
Thanks bud, I'm lacking in reputation like I am in my legs. "The One" didn't say anything on the bottle about rep points though. haha

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 22/23/24 (187LB) +9 UPON AWAKENING

I'm having these great workouts, however my muscles are tightening up so much during my workout. It's to the point where I'm lifting a significant lower weight. In no way shape of form do I feel like I'm getting cheated because I'm still working them out to failure but...... I'd have to say I'm stumped! Any suggestions would be very helpful. I'd say for sure this week my muscle tightness has been at an all time high, the're like rocks.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 26 (188.5 LBS) +10.5 UPON AWAKENING

This is the heaviest I've ever weighed! I've hit 188 before but with but comp wasn't as good as it is now. I had a great workout today, with Legs, Abs and Shoulders. I'd really like to hit 190 by week end!

Diet - Calories are usually 4000 or higher. Water is all I drink.
Training - Intense, short rest, high reps
Body composition- Looks good, no 4% bf or anything. I can notice it's better
Muscle Hardness- Almost too hard
Vascularity- Has plateaued
Strength- Up up and away
Speed - Ehhh
Co-ordination-Ehhhh
Quality of Training- Best ever
Mood/Aggression- Same old Same old
Libido- Up and Down
Joints- Getting better
Overall Sense of Feeling Everything is great! Muscle tightness is a little too much during workouts.

Noto

Noto

Awards
Day 28 (190.5 LBS) +12.5 UPON AWAKENING

Wow, really pumped! I've always wanted to hit 190 and never thought it was possible.... I missed Day 27 from training, got slammed at work and didn't get out till wicked late. Long day and really didnt have time or energy to hit the gym afterwards. Anxious as hell to hit the weights again. I'd love to 195 by the end of this cycle.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 20 (185LBS) +7 UPON AWAKENING

Thanks Rosie for the confidence! I'm really trying to cram the Cals into me. It's really not right that I have to eat this much. My workout was good today, I've noticed over the past 2 bicep workouts they've fatigued and tightened right up. I'm not sure why, reps have been down as well as weight. It's almost painful towards last rep. I'm very familiar with the difference of failure pain and other pain. This is the other pain. I'm not pushing them too hard, and they still seem to be swollen and tight by the end of my workout. Libido actually seems to be a little down lately, not sure why?? Everything else is going well though. Three week pics coming up soon......
No worries. As for eating that much; you get used to it (trust me); gaining muscle is the EASY part (it's when you have to STOP eating so much that it becomes an issue).

Pain re pump pain? It could be that you are getting so pumped that it IS painful (and no fun, I know).

Day 28 (190.5 LBS) +12.5 UPON AWAKENING

Wow, really pumped! I've always wanted to hit 190 and never thought it was possible.... I missed Day 27 from training, got slammed at work and didn't get out till wicked late. Long day and really didnt have time or energy to hit the gym afterwards. Anxious as hell to hit the weights again. I'd love to 195 by the end of this cycle.....
Congratulations! 195lb is not IMpossible; go for it! :)

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 34 (187.5 LBS) +9.5 UPON AWAKENING

I'm trying Rosie...... I've been feeling very similar to most of my past few logs. I've grown more in endurance over the last week. My vascularity is pretty crazy and streamline from my chest all the way down my shoulders into my forearms. Been feeling really really tight lately. Not sure why the up and down on the weight. Caloric intake has been the normal and steady between 4000-4500 cals. I always weigh myself at the same time in the morning upon awakening??? Anyway, still feel on top of the world!!! My last week is coming up, cant wait for the final results...

salto571

salto571

Awards
goddamn man your pumping up!! good looks! I'm doing second gear and i have been keeping my gains too! im getting acne more now... bummer. but i feel it will go away when i come off of it. im glad this stuff is working for you!

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 36 (190.5LBS) + 12.5 UPON AWAKENING

Let’s just say holy ****! I can’t believe the workout I had last night. I decided to go a little heavier just to be curious how T.O. has really improved my power and strength. I amazed myself, and continued to amaze myself throughout the workout. Kudos Applied Nutriceuticals for this awesome product. I’ve got one more week on this supplement, and can’t wait to see how much of this I can keep on. I started taking DRIVE this week, and stocked on some more RPM. 2nd Gear will be incorporated starting Thursday of next week and I should have some final photo’s of my 6 week pulse posted soon there after. I’ve without a doubt been receiving comments everyday, on how I look.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 36 (190.5LBS) + 12.5 UPON AWAKENING

Let’s just say holy ****! I can’t believe the workout I had last night. I decided to go a little heavier just to be curious how T.O. has really improved my power and strength. I amazed myself, and continued to amaze myself throughout the workout. Kudos Applied Nutriceuticals for this awesome product. I’ve got one more week on this supplement, and can’t wait to see how much of this I can keep on. I started taking DRIVE this week, and stocked on some more RPM. 2nd Gear will be incorporated starting Thursday of next week and I should have some final photo’s of my 6 week pulse posted soon there after. I’ve without a doubt been receiving comments everyday, on how I look.
Sounds great. You should always be pushing yourself as heavy as you can go, regardless.

If you do PCT right, then you should keep ALL you gains (and maybe even ADD to them), David!

Noto

Noto

Awards
Sounds great. You should always be pushing yourself as heavy as you can go, regardless.

If you do PCT right, then you should keep ALL you gains (and maybe even ADD to them), David!
I generally lift to failure (I would expect to gain otherwise)and have been focusing on the 12-15 reps. Yesterday I decided to raise my weights significantly and do 6-8 reps. This is what shocked me!! :hitit:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I generally lift to failure (I would expect to gain otherwise)and have been focusing on the 12-15 reps. Yesterday I decided to raise my weights significantly and do 6-8 reps. This is what shocked me!! :hitit:
12-15 reps will build up your muscular endurance. You want to "increase strength and size"; therefore this rep range will generally do little for that. If you want strength and size, then you're better off lifting as heavy as you can for 6-10 reps!

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 39 (191.5 LBS) + 13.5 LBS UPON AWAKENING

It's nice to here the compliments, and it's nice to see the results in the gym with lifting more. One of the things I've always had a hard time with is noticing the the difference image within myself. I'd have to say, today I feel bigger! I love the fact I can see that 190 pop up on the scale almost every morning. I've got 2 more days of lifting on "THE ONE" the the 2nd Gear kicks in.

Noto

Noto

Awards
DAY 42 (193 LBS) + 15 LBS UPON AWAKENING -----FINAL DAY OF PULSING

I’ll have to say, this has been a great experience! First off, I pulsed and gain 15lbs. This is huge, especially for a hard gainer like myself. Realistically I only worked out 22 times during these 6 weeks. This means I only took T.O. 22 out of 42 days. My goal was to hit the gym 4 times per week for 6 weeks. This would give me 24 workouts, but I missed 2. I’d have to say App Nut has got it right by saying “If you can’t grow on this stuff, find a new hobby!!” I’ll be posting my final pics as soon as I can. I wanted to get my description complete by tonight.

Diet – I’ve never been more dedicated in eating so much in my life. I kept it clean, and most days varied between 3800-5000 calories. And I don’t think you can ever drink too much water, consumption was usually just under 200 fl oz. on training days.

Training – Per recommendation from App Nut I did reps of 12-15 and most of the time they were to failure in each set. However this last week I was curious on how strong I got. I lifted 6-8 reps and shocked myself. I’m not one to rest a lot in between sets, I like to keep things going.

Body composition and Look- I think body comp improved mid way through however I’m sure what I think now that I’m at the end of it. I’ll let you guys decide. I did however notice more striations of my muscle in the ladder side of the cycle.

Muscle Hardness- ****! Just kept getting better and better! Almost too tight at some points.

Vascularity- I’d say steadily increase over the course of the cycle. Shoulders and biceps really showing increase during final week of cycle.

Strength- It’s all there and more! Had an opportunity to do a vertical jump and was extremely impressed with that as well.

Speed- Not really been tested yet with what I worked out with.

Co-ordination- Always pretty good.

Quality of Training- I think the combonation of the being on the one and really wanted this product to work made my quality of training better.

Mood/Aggression- Same…. Never really aggressive.

Libido- Was up and down, nothing was really steady with that.

Joints- Were good for the most part. Initially I was having a few issues with elbow and knee pain. Most of this went away after week 3.

Overall Sense of Feeling- Feeling was great, some days more fatigued then others, some skin breakouts, and constant hunger. Overall I rate this product a 10!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 42 (193 LBS) + 15 LBS UPON AWAKENING -----FINAL DAY OF PULSING

I’ll have to say, this has been a great experience! First off, I pulsed and gain 15lbs. This is huge, especially for a hard gainer like myself. Realistically I only worked out 22 times during these 6 weeks. This means I only took T.O. 22 out of 42 days. My goal was to hit the gym 4 times per week for 6 weeks. This would give me 24 workouts, but I missed 2. I’d have to say App Nut has got it right by saying “If you can’t grow on this stuff, find a new hobby!!” I’ll be posting my final pics as soon as I can. I wanted to get my description complete by tonight.

Diet – I’ve never been more dedicated in eating so much in my life. I kept it clean, and most days varied between 3800-5000 calories. And I don’t think you can ever drink too much water, consumption was usually just under 200 fl oz. on training days.

Training – Per recommendation from App Nut I did reps of 12-15 and most of the time they were to failure in each set. However this last week I was curious on how strong I got. I lifted 6-8 reps and shocked myself. I’m not one to rest a lot in between sets, I like to keep things going.

Body composition and Look- I think body comp improved mid way through however I’m sure what I think now that I’m at the end of it. I’ll let you guys decide. I did however notice more striations of my muscle in the ladder side of the cycle.

Muscle Hardness- ****! Just kept getting better and better! Almost too tight at some points.

Vascularity- I’d say steadily increase over the course of the cycle. Shoulders and biceps really showing increase during final week of cycle.

Strength- It’s all there and more! Had an opportunity to do a vertical jump and was extremely impressed with that as well.

Speed- Not really been tested yet with what I worked out with.

Co-ordination- Always pretty good.

Quality of Training- I think the combonation of the being on the one and really wanted this product to work made my quality of training better.

Mood/Aggression- Same…. Never really aggressive.

Libido- Was up and down, nothing was really steady with that.

Joints- Were good for the most part. Initially I was having a few issues with elbow and knee pain. Most of this went away after week 3.

Overall Sense of Feeling- Feeling was great, some days more fatigued then others, some skin breakouts, and constant hunger. Overall I rate this product a 10!
Thank you, David, for your pulse; it was definitely great to have another pulse log for peple to look at/see progress with. Just over a kg a week is pretty good results! Stoked that you loved your experience with The ONE :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the Delay..... Here are some of the final pics.... So far I'm almost one week into 2nd Gear and I'm keeping all my strength and size. The only thing I've noticed that's dropping a little is my vascularity.
This is excellent :)

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the Delay..... Here are some of the final pics.... So far I'm almost one week into 2nd Gear and I'm keeping all my strength and size. The only thing I've noticed that's dropping a little is my vascularity.
Wow.
Really nice work bro.

Dang.

JP.