Norwegian's Getting a Taste for Liqui-drone [Sponsored]

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

I'm back for another little run here at am.com. I apologize for the delayed start-up of the log, but my profs were all kind enough to give us a test the week after Spring Break, so I've been busy as hell. I'm back now, though, ready for some GROWTH !!!

Let me just thank AMS for allowing me to run another one of their products. I thoroughly enjoyed 1AD/4AD, and I'm hoping this'll bring on results that surpasses my previous AMS run. I'm hoping it'll offer some Tren-like benefits as it promises; getting that hard body ready for summer.

Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

Liquidrone UTT (Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione Suspension), AMS’ first liquid prohormone, contains 12.5 mg per 1 ml of Dienedrone dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for Liquidrone is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, Dienedrone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (Liquidrone UTT avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 20% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 50 mg (10 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However Liquidrone UTT is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 12.5 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 10 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

Liquidrone UTT resembles the illegal drug “trenbolone” in structure and function. The liquid oral delivery system amplifies a very potent hardening agent that delivers lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile. Liquidrone UTT is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

* Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency

* Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency

* Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Beginning Stats:

[March 30th, 2009]

Bodyweight: 252 lbs.
Height: 6'375"

Current Max'es on Various Exercises:

Barbell Curls: 155 * 12-15
Overhead Two-arm DB Extensions: 150 * 10-12
Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 100 * 10
Weighted Dips: BW + 135 lbs added X 10 reps

Incline Hammer Bench Press: 410 * 6-8
Flat Bench Press: 365 * 2 [from March 6th, 2009]
Incline Dumbbell Press: 120 * 8
Lat Pulldowns: 300 [whole stack] + 4 X 25 lbs plates attached = 400 lbs for 10 reps, 300 [whole stack] + 2 X 45 lbs plates attached = 390 lbs for 15 reps
One-arm Dumbbell Rows: 150 * 12-15 reps

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 100 * 6-8 reps
Dumbbell Side Laterals: 50 * 12-15 reps
Dumbbell Shrugs: 150 * 25
Barbell Shrugs: 535 * 15+ reps

Barbell Squats: 405 * 6 reps

Goals of this run:

- tone up/lose water in stomach area.
- increase vascularity and overall hardness
- 15-25 lbs increase in strength on most exercises
- currently @ 252 lbs bodyweight .. I'd want to be @ 250 lbs following this run, looking much more solid than in my current state.

** Pictures will be added tomorrow. I need to take some current pictures. It's been a while. I'm 22 lbs heavier than in my Anabolicminds.com BB Competition from Feb 1st.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Those are some pretty impressive lifts, and your goals are definately realistic for this compound. It is rocking the socks off of all of those who are on it, enjoying it thoroughly. Cheers.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh SNAP! The crazy viking is back at it! 252? You gained a little weight this winter.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Oh SNAP! The crazy viking is back at it! 252? You gained a little weight this winter.
Hahaha, yeah, bro, it's been an anabolic couple of months here since the bodybuilding show. I had kept a LOW calorie diet for months and months, and decided to up the calories overall. I've been using BSN's True Mass, MHP's Up Your Mass, Cytosport Cytogainer/Muscle Milk. Calorie content has increase by 1,200-1,500calories/day compared to January's diet.

I'm not too bloated .. I'll be snapping those pics tomorrow, so we'll see how it turns out.

Thanks for following, fellas !

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn, wouldn't want to miss this one - i'm pretty damned sure you can more from this compound than anyone on this board.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you on board. I believe everyone on this compound is having great results, have fun with it.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you fellas dropping by !

Other Supplements while on Liquidrone:

Protein/Weightgainers:
- MHP Up Your Mass
- BSN True Mass
- Cytosport Muscle Milk
- Optimum Whey Pro Complex

Pre-workout:
- Applied Nutriceuticals RPM
- Legal Gear Anadraulic State

Intra-workout:
- MuscleTech Intravol [or]
- Ultimate Nutrition AdreNOline
- 6-8 grams Beta Alanine

Post-workout:
- ABB MASS XXL RTD (198 g carbs/47 g protein/1 g fat)
- 5 caps Legal Gear SLIN (15-20 minutes prior)

Multivitamins/Herbs/Support Supplements
- Hawthorn Berry/Garlic (for BP)
- Milk Thistle (for liver health)
- Fish Oil (15-20 grams/day)
- NOW P5P
- GNC Vitex
- GNC Solotron Multivitamin

Prolactin:
- Cabergoline (.5mg twice weekly)

Getting in the following
:
- Cognitive Nutrition L-dopa (for further prolactin control)
- PAL Incarnate

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That postworkout drink from ABB is crazy. Tastes like strawberry banana, thick as yogurt. With that and all those gainers, I'm interested to see what happens.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
That postworkout drink from ABB is crazy. Tastes like strawberry banana, thick as yogurt. With that and all those gainers, I'm interested to see what happens.
Familiar with that one, huh ?! I've got ~15 of them on hand. If I feel like there's too much bloat by the end of week #1, I'll substitute the MASS XXL post-workout shake for an ABB Carboforce RTD (110 grams carbs) + 50 grams Whey Protein. But like I said .. I'm going in with the intentions of packing on some meat, so I'm gonna do what it takes !

.. I'm hoping the SLIN will impress me as much as it did Russian. Ever since he and CraigMatthew commented on the great nutrient partitioning effects of it, I've been wanting to try it out. I got a 60 count sample bottle, and getting another 120 cap bottle sooner than later. I'll be upping it to 6 caps post-workout today, prior to my MASS XXL shake. Let me just tell ya, that MASS XXL RTD kept me full for 2 hours last night .. I mean STUFFED !

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what the heck do you do to be able to freaking grow so quick haha. Lookin huge man! How old are you?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In fo-sho, good luck brother.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
what the heck do you do to be able to freaking grow so quick haha. Lookin huge man! How old are you?
Appreciate that, bro!

Well, after 'starving' myself of calories and growth for so god damn long, and then finally adding sufficient and quality calories puts me in an anabolic zone. Went from 2,500 calories/day, which is the appx mean of my diet since last summer, to 4,000-4,500 calories/day, composed of solid complex carb sources, and quality high caloric protein shakes. I've responded greatly. Weighed 230 lbs the day of the bodybuilding competition; weighed in @ 251.4 lbs today.

I'm 22 .. 23 this summer.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cool so I have a good 3-4 years to get to your level! haha.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Monday, March 30th

Chest

Incline Hammer Press
Warm up: 90 * 20, 180 * 20, 230 * 15
Working sets: 270 * 15, 320 * 8, 8, 6 reps

Incline Dumbbell Press
Warm up: 55 * 15, 75 * 15
Working sets: 100 * 10, 10, 8 reps

Decline Bench Press
Working sets: 135 * 20, 185 * 15, 225 * 10, 8, 6 reps

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
Working sets: 50 * 15 reps X 3 sets

Pec-dec Flyes
Working sets: 150 * 20, 20 reps

Weight - 252.0 lbs.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
March 31st, 2009

Biceps/Triceps

Barbell Cheat Curls
Warm up: 45 * 20, 65 * 20
Working sets: 95 * 20, 115 * 15, 135 * 15, 155 * 12, 175 * 10

Seated Two-arm Dumbbell Curls
Working sets: 50 * 15, 60 * 12, 70 * 10

One-arm Spider Dumbbell Curls
Working sets: 35 * 15, 45 * 12, 12 reps

Machine Preacher Curls
Working sets: 100 * 15, 12, 12 reps

Rope Pressdowns
Warm up: 50 * 20, 70 * 20
Working sets: 90 * 20, 110 * 20, 130 * 15, 15 reps

Seated Overhead Two-arm Dumbbell Extensions
Warm up: 75 * 20, 100 * 20
Working sets: 125 * 15, 150 * 12, 12 reps

Straight-bar Pressdowns
Working sets: 80 * 20, 100 * 20, 120 * 20

Weight - 251.4 lbs.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
subbed.. Looking huge. What is a 1 arm spider db curl?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking great i'm in i'm currently in a run using a 19nor anxious to see how this liquid version works out i used to use the VPX sublinguals and they always work great. I might try the sample Slin I have also reading what you said.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
subbed.. Looking huge. What is a 1 arm spider db curl?
One-arm Dumbbell Curls off of the vertical edge of a preacher bench. So triceps resting on the vertical pad, and you take out ALL potential for cheating out of the exercise.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
looking great i'm in i'm currently in a run using a 19nor anxious to see how this liquid version works out i used to use the VPX sublinguals and they always work great. I might try the sample Slin I have also reading what you said.
I'll make sure to describe any and all effects experienced from the SLIN. I'm hoping it'll be my new nutrient partioner of choice. Neovar Original/Recomped didn't work for me; Anabolic Pump didn't work for me. I'm hoping to reap the full advantaged of the SLIN!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good so far, I myself am interested in Glycobol by AI.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
viking, holy sh*t dude! Hyooge!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good so far, I myself am interested in Glycobol by AI.
As am I ! I just read up about that one, and with NP's kick ass pricing on the Glucobol stack w/Stoked + shirt, I'm actually contemplating which on to go for. Arrrghh, too many options !

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #3

Legs

Hack Squats
Warm up: 90 * 25, 180 * 20, 270 * 20
Working sets: 360 * 15, 450 * 8, 6, 6 reps

Seated Two-legged Leg Curls
Warm up: 225 * 20, 255 * 15
Working sets: 285 [stack] * 12, 12, 12 reps

Leg Extensions
Warm up: 100 * 20, 150 * 20
Working sets: 200 [stack] * 12, 12 reps

One-legged Leg Curls
Working sets: 50 * 15, 60 * 12, 70 * 10

Calf Raises
Working sets: 200 * 20, 20 reps

Weight - ?

- my first leg training session in 6 weeks. I was SHOCKED by my hack squats; last semester I was barely controlling 450 for 6-8 reps, and that's when I was squatting 405 for 6 reps .. now, with four leg training sessions in three months, I jumped right back into 450 for three sets of 6-8, full, deep reps. Same with the Leg Extensions and Leg Curls; strength is maintained, and perhaps then some !

- as I was doing my last sets of Leg Extensions, I choked down 5 caps SLIN. I was dizzy, nauseous and everything in between, and couldn't hold back anymore. Walked to the bathroom. Spilt my guts like never before. Looked like 1/2 gallon worth of liquid. Shook it off after throwing up, and went back to finish up the leg curls and calf raises.

- NO more Bull$hit with my leg training! Today was the beginning of yet another Leg Era. Although my right knee isn't 100%, I'll be working around that, and not merely bailing on legs entirely.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh, sorry man completely missed this. Oh and just for the readers his quads development is just as good. Thanks for logging this Vike.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hacks 270x20? wow. that's all i've got to say.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, sorry man completely missed this. Oh and just for the readers his quads development is just as good. Thanks for logging this Vike.
Lol, appreciate that one, man !

Here's a leg shot ..

Attachments

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Fukking beast!!!!! That norse blood is something serious!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome buddy, great stuff, ripped to bits.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Today's an OFF day after 3 hardcore days in the gym. I'm feeling pumped, full, and looking large. I'm rarely feeling good on OFF days, meaning, I rarely feel confident with how I look because I feel deflated if I don't get that pump in .. Today's different; I look like I just walked out of the gym after a fullbody workout. I took 5 caps SLIN with a high-carb breakfast (120 grams carbs/60 grams protein), and 1 cap Pslin prior to my dinner consisting of 80 grams carbs from a pouched brown rice with 1/2 chicken. This only makes me more stoked for tomorrow's Back and Trap session. I'll be looking LARGE and in charge @ work tomorrow night, that's for damn sure.

As expected, legs are sore as a mutha - - -. It's a good feeling, though, haven't felt this way in a long time. Glad to be back on the FULL body training schedule, hahaha.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you fellas join in! This is gonna be one helluva ride, I promise !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually stuck in a rut, trying to decide whether to pick up the Glycobol Promo Kit from NP, or if I should get an LG SLIN. Or both. What you fellas think?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
viking are u on hgh by any chance?
Afraid not, man. I don't have the funds to play around with that. IF ONLY, though. What made you think of it? Any particular reason?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Afraid not, man. I don't have the funds to play around with that. IF ONLY, though. What made you think of it? Any particular reason?
Probably because of your lean beastlyness:laugh:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the vascularity in ur legs is insane. whenever i see that its usually ppl on HGH. great work

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
the vascularity in ur legs is insane. whenever i see that its usually ppl on HGH. great work
I appreciate those comments, man. And I suspected that was why you'd ask .. Give me a couple more weeks of leg training now, and I'll get some veinier shots in. Trust me ! :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t, quadzilla!!!

Diesel.