Please critique my H-Drol cycle

cheffrey428

Awards
I am getting ready to start a cycle of Fast Action Pharma H-Drol. Just looking for some feedback to see if I am missing anything. I am 27 yrs old, 6'1", 210 lbs, 13% bf, lifting for 10 years off and on, seriously for the last 3. My only PH experience is an ergopharm 1AD cycle a few years ago, I saw great results. On my H-drol cycle, I hope to add about 10lbs and possibly even lose a little bodyfat. If I don't lose a little fat, no biggie I am more interested in doing a "clean" bulk. I will be eating around 300 grams of protein per day, 300-500 grams of carbs (lower on days that I don't lift), and trying to stay under 50 grams of fat. Here's my plan:

AI Life Support - preloaded 8 caps/day 1 week pre-cycle, 8 caps per day while on cycle
H-Drol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
Beta Alanine - 3200mg/day
GNC Mega Men Sport multi
ON 100% Whey upon waking and postworkout
ON 100% Casein before bed
ON NitroCore 24 as needed when I'm on the go
EAS Myoplex Original RTD as an MRP as needed
Glutamine - 5g post workout and before bed
Flaxseed oil
Glucosamine Chondroitin w/ MSM for joint support

PCT
Reversitol - 3/2/2/1
Creatine monohydrate 5g pre/5g post workout
Nitrix (or whichever NO supp I decide to go with)

I am toying with the idea of cutting it down to a 5 week cycle (actually 5 weeks + 2 days) and going at 50/75/75/100/100 after hearing a lot of people rave at the increased results from a couple weeks at 100 mg dosage. Any thoughts on this?

Also, I plan on doing 3 days per week of interval cardio training, 30 min per session. I lift using the Max OT system, heavy weights, 4-6 reps per set but I am hoping that once the H-drol kicks in I will be able to add some extra sets, etc. because of faster recovery time. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id get anabolc extremes advanced PCT, other than that this looks good to go, only problem I see is you have fast action pharma, which does not have a very good reputation on this site. Never used there products, just what ive heard on here. C.E.L. is the h drol u want, but hey give it a shot.