CTD Labs Trenbolen and IBE's Epistane

CokerNUT

Awards
Probablly going to start this cycle in a couple of weeks, heard some good feed back on the Trenbolen plus love Epi so looking for a real good cycle.
To start, I'am 33 and right now hanging in at 225lbs at 5'9" so pretty big boy, I also have taken some of the strongest ph's out there in the past, M1-T, Mass Tabs just to name a few, but right now looking to get rid of this last layer of winter fat and i believe these two can do it for me.
I was thinking of dosing the Trenbolen like this
2x5 days
3x5 days
4x5 days
5x5 days
4x5 days
3x5 days
2x5 days
1x5 days
And Running the Epistane like this
2x5 days
3xd days
4x5 days
4x5 days
4x5 days
4x5 days
3x5 days
2x5 days

I am pre-loading Milk Thistle right now for my liver and for the cycle I will be taking Cycle Support, Vitamin C and E, Animal Paks, AZO, Uni-Liver, Omega 3,6,9 complex, Osteo-Biflex, BCAA's, Glutamine and Myofusion, also have ATD caps on hand for cycle.

PCT will be basically the same as above, but with the addition of T-Bol, Lean FX and will be taking the ATD caps and PerformADE by Champion Nutrition.

Just thought I post and let every one know my plans and if any one had any questions or comments to leave.

CokerNUT

Awards
Started cycle a little early, so will post on how things are going, today was day two and nothing really special to note, I'am figuring at least day 10-15 to start seeing a little something when they start kicking in, but so far on schedule.

CokerNUT

Awards
Don't know yet if the epi kicked in, but veins are starting to bulge and I got an incredible pump today, I know from the past that Epi does do this, but it is kinda early for this, plus the Tren would still be early to, but if this is what is in store for the future, it will be an awesome cycle, getting pumped up about it already.

CokerNUT

Awards
All I can say is awesome, I love epi, it kicked in and I love it, not sure about the tren, but they probablly both work hand in hand, Hit back and right now it is still pumped up to the max, Strength is up and also look bigger and more vascular, The pumps are so awesome that it hurts, back feels so swollen right now it's unbelievable, so far so good, actually it started kicking in friday, hit bi's and tri's and they were swole for two days, could barely bend arms, so don't believe it's the tren yet, I believe it's the epi, because in the past when I took it, it did the same thing, awesome pumps and vascularity. But it's still early and can't wait till the tren really kicks in. Only problem from today caught a back spasm after deadlifting, but after I worked it out I was alright, but it felt real awkward for a while. tomorrow will hit chest so will like to see the pump I get from that workout, can't wait, till then.

CokerNUT

Awards
Awesome workout, swole up big time after the first set, and things just got better after that, strength up a good bit as well as stamina during workout, felt real good throughout, only thing lethargy has set in already, read few posts about tren and this was one of the draw backs, but I didn't think it would happen this quick, but will deal with it because it is awesome so far, delts were pumped up and the veins were popping, can't ask for anything better, also getting slimmer in appearance which is also a plus, will hit legs tomorrow and can't wait for that pump.

CokerNUT

Awards
Leg workout was pretty good, it could of been better but work killed me today and was pretty tired from that, but still managed a ok workout, just couldn't get into it, but legs swole up in no time and it felt good, couldn't really tell about strength or stamina because of being so tired, but like I said before decent workout, also upper body still swole and hard from chest and back workout mon and tue. and it feels good, also starting to get harder to, so the tren must be kicking in also, but the cycle is coming off pretty good so far.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just saw this my man, your around the same weight as me and I just started epi the other day, I have 2 bottles of extreme tren on hand and might add them to it, so I will be following alond and we can share info as needed. I know the combo of tren and epi dries me out to hell, crusty boogers, sorejoints, so I might just run the epi for 6 weeks, pct+time off then do the tren. good luck though and I will be following.

CokerNUT

Awards
just saw this my man, your around the same weight as me and I just started epi the other day, I have 2 bottles of extreme tren on hand and might add them to it, so I will be following alond and we can share info as needed. I know the combo of tren and epi dries me out to hell, crusty boogers, sorejoints, so I might just run the epi for 6 weeks, pct+time off then do the tren. good luck though and I will be following.
So far I am loving the cycle, took epi in past and loved it, first time for tren, but yes I do notice a little dryness, but taking osteo biflex for the joints and drinking loads of water, plus eating good bit of good fats, peanut butter olive oil and taking in the omega 3,6,9 complex gel caps so that's helping with the joint mobility also, but just watching everything as I go, don't want to tear anything from being so dry, but good luck with your cycle hope it goes good and thanks for following along.

CokerNUT

Awards
Tremendous delt workout today, going into second set of side lat raises veins started bulging and started to get severly swollen, and after the workout I was so pumped up it actually hurt, could barely move arms and could barelly turn my steering wheel in my truck to drive home, it is awesome, so far this is turning to be an awesome cycle, weight is going up and looking leaner than ever, no bloat to speak of, but it is a very dry stack, joints do hurt a little, but the osteo biflex and omege 3,6,9 caps are helping with this, really didn't go for no strength records today, just good solid sets, getting the mind to muscle link, but will hit arms tomorrow and this should be another good workout, just hope i can move my arms after.

CokerNUT

Awards
Hit arms today and it was awesome, the pump was so good that it actually hurt to bend my arms, veins were coming out and i'am looking bigger and leaner than ever, between the Epi/Tren and Beta-Nox, I think i found the perfect cycle for what i am looking for, also getting harder, so the tren is starting to kick in, felt stronger today to, I felt like i could take on the world, only thing is that I am always thirsty, like I said before, it is easy for me to put down 1.5 to 2 gals of water a day with no problems, also this is a very dry cyle like I said before also, feeling it in my joints, not bad but i can feel it, gonna have to watch this closely so not to do anything stupid that would cause an injury, Today is the last day at 3 a day for the tren, will increase it to 4 for 5 days tomorrow, and epi will stay the same at 4 a day.

CokerNUT

Awards
OH YEAH, I do believe the tren has kicked in and the epi is just making it even better, hit a most awesome back workout today, strength was up there, just couldn't make me stop pumping the iron, felt like a champion, just pounded out the sets and reps like nothing, increased the weight to make it feel like I was doing something, and body just kept pumping up, it was awesome. Now I did have a little change in plans, nothing drastic, but a little change, talked to a few people and and asked a few questions about the epi and tren combo, said awesome combo, and to increase the dose of the epi to go in hand with the tren, and when the tren is maxed out and I start to taper off of it do the same with the epi, so that is what I'am doing, so far no sides to speak of, just like I said before it is a dry cycle and it seems like my sinus's are even dried out now, so I will have to keep and eye on that, but feeling great looking great, weight went up, and waist went down, so that means putting on some good muscle, also fitting into some old jeans that i have, so i know my waist is going down, just having a hard time sliding my quads through them, but having a good time with this one, hardening up pretty good and becoming more vascular so lets hope it just keeps getting better as the cycle goes on.

CokerNUT

Awards
Strength is definetly up, hit a awesome chest workout today and put up some real good numbers, chest was swole up big time, also endurance is way up, felt like I could take the world on today, it is just turning out tgo be an amazing cycle, between the epi and tren, don't really know which one is working bettter or if they are working hand in hand to be a ph powerhouse, everything is going good, tomorrow thursday will increase the doses again for 5 days, then start to ween off, but so far feel invincible, it is just hard to explain the feeling when your pumped up to the max and it feels like your skin will tear open if you do another rep, that's what i'am feeling right now, didn't weigh myself again yet, but will do tomorrow morning and see where i'am at, but by what i see in the mirroe, i'am leaning out and looks like adding muscle, and the muscles look full, also back is still pumped up from yesterday, it's not sore or anything like that, but it actually feels like i still have a pump working back there, but back to work tomorrow morning and will hit a leg workout tomorrow afternoon, will post again later, till then, peace out.

CokerNUT

Awards
Work sucked so bad yesterday, didn't have the motivation to train yesterday, it was pretty bad, but felt better today so hit it, and it was a good workout, plus trained with one of my old buddies which made it even better, so we decided to hit delts and I was way stronger throughout the whole workout, and it felt good, pressing the dumbells never felt so good, today also was first day at max dose of the tren and epi, hoping to make my best gains in strength and size this week, but looking good, veins popping out and looking leaner and muscles are looking fuller and harder, but no sides so far and feeling real good, the lethargy actually went away, well not away completelly but enough to where I don't really notice it, so that actually feels better, but goona catch up with my missed leg workout tomorrow and hit arms saturday or vice versa, depending on how i feel tomorrow.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly are you trying to do... a recomp or a cut?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
trying to cut up for the summer time, got the diet down pretty good, and it seems to be working damn good.
Sweet man good luck with the cycle, epi and tren are the sh!t.

CokerNUT

Awards
Bad ass arm workout today, strength was through the roof and the pump was incredible, veins looked like they were gonna pop through the skin, it was just amazing, then trained with a couple of old friends and it just made it even better, but the cycle is going perfect, I feel great, and look even better, people are starting to notice and asking a few questions, all i say it is just hard work and determination, but no sides no ill effects nothing of the sorts, just hard dense muscle and it feels great. this is turning out to one of my best cycles so far.

CokerNUT

Awards
Hit the leg workout today that I missed wednesday, all I have to say is WOW, strength is through the roof, hitting some pretty impressive weight and not looking back, people looking at nme like i was crazy, nothing but bar bending massive squat sets where i was just pounding out reps like nothing, quads were so swole up could barely walk, it was just amazing, the hit some pretty impressive weight on Romanian deadlifts , then my hams got so wole up all I could do is just sit there and take in what i just accomplished, and thought, damn that was pretty bad ass, but recovery is also improved as well as stamina this is turning out to be great, tomorrow will be last day on max dose before tapering down, but i still think I should make some good gains from the back half of the cycle, just trying to keep the diet straight, that's the hardest part for me, but might take the day off tomorrow or just do some light shoulder work then hit it back hard monday.

CokerNUT

Awards
Another good strong solid workout, can barely bend anything right now because of the pump, hit chest and it felt real good, back is starting to bother me some right now, don't really know if it's from the epi or just still a little sore from my leg workout saturday, but will add in some taurine to see if it helps, but other than that no sides to speak of, every body part is just swole up and hard, look bigger than ever, but today is the last day of max dosage, tomorrow will begin the tapering down, but still will be hitting the gym hard, this has turned out to be more than I expected from this cycle, these compounds have turned out to have worked great hand in hand.

CokerNUT

Awards
today was first day of decreased dosages and hit a good back workout, strength is definetlly way up and muscles look fuller and harder, everything is tight right now, don't know if it's the epi or what, also started to have back spasms for some reason, had to stretch it out for a while till it finally went away, couldn't really go as heavy as I wanted to on my deadlifts, but did some solid sets and reps, so felt good with that, and yes the back pumps have started, and I hate that feeling, but that could be what's giving me the back spasms as well, but hitting the taurine and azo hard, trying to combat this feeling, it's not as bad as when i did my m1-t cycle, but it's pretty aggrivating, but weening off and the taurine and azo should help, but other than that, no other sides to speak of, just that everything is staying real tight after, but the muscles are staying pumped to, so, what the hell.

CokerNUT

Awards
Don't know what it is, maybe just to dry right now, I don't know, but my shoulders are killing me, it's like they are tight and bound up, i stretch them the best of my ability, warm up the rotator cuff real good, but this weird pain is there, it really just started the other day, got better so didn't think much about it, but last night at work it started to aggrivate me, then today same thing, don't believe it's the rotator cuff because it's kinda on the side delt, but don't believe it's nothing serious, hopefully, but my delt workout was fine, just felt a little funny to do db presses, other than that everything felt fine, but like I said it just feels real tight, anyway veins were popping out all over, looked real good, and felt good besides this weird ass feeling in my shoulders, still doing good, so hopefully I can get through this without anything serious happening.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Quick Q, I know your cutting but I've heard tremendous weight gains with this stack: You seeing any of this?
Great log BTW I'm considering a lower dose cycle myself.

CokerNUT

Awards
Quick Q, I know your cutting but I've heard tremendous weight gains with this stack: You seeing any of this?
Great log BTW I'm considering a lower dose cycle myself.
Didn't get final weight yet, but it is up, and it's pretty much all lean muscle, strength gains are way up as well.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bad ass arm workout today, strength was through the roof and the pump was incredible, veins looked like they were gonna pop through the skin, it was just amazing, then trained with a couple of old friends and it just made it even better, but the cycle is going perfect, I feel great, and look even better, people are starting to notice and asking a few questions, all i say it is just hard work and determination, but no sides no ill effects nothing of the sorts, just hard dense muscle and it feels great. this is turning out to one of my best cycles so far.
hard work yes, determination yes, mixed with a methylated steroid and in my opinion the strongest prohormone availabe. But hey Ive got 3 bottles of each myself.

CokerNUT

Awards
hard work yes, determination yes, mixed with a methylated steroid and in my opinion the strongest prohormone availabe. But hey Ive got 3 bottles of each myself.
That's what I'am talking about,

CokerNUT

Awards
First day back in the gym since last wednesday, thought the time off would do the shoulder good, right one feels better, but left one now is stating to give me trouble, almost feels like a pinched nerve or something, it only hurts at certain position, then it goes away, i don't know what the hell it is, going to doctor tomorrow and see what he says, hit back today and also today was another day at different lower dosage, at 3 tren and 4 epi right now, felt real good doing the workout, but caught a couple of back spasms during my deadlift, but other than that everything elase was real strong and pumped up, but hope there is nothing serious with shoulder, i don't believe, but you can never tell.

CokerNUT

Awards
Well, I guess you can say i have good news, went to the doctor today for my shoulder and it's nothing real serious, well serious enough, there was no tear or rotator cuff issues, if there is a tear it's real small and hard to tell, but he made me do, he says it's something like tendonitis in my shoulder and elbow. No incline press or shoulder press for a couple of weeks, also no side lat raises either, lower weight with more reps, that's what he told me. so I guess it's good that it's not nothing real serious, but while still being on cycle and delts and upper pecs is where I need work I'am kinda in a dilema. He gave me some Mobic to take, which is a non steroid anti-inflammatory drug used for arthritis, but told me to lay low on those for 2 weeks or so to heal up, then start to increase the weight, then Blood pressure was high, but kinda figured that with being on cycle, but the Cycle Support should be taking care of this, but who knows, i guess i'am just going to have to come up with something for now till this issue is resolved.

CokerNUT

Awards
Well hit chest today after going to doctor, instead of hitting incline press hard and heavy like i usually do first, i hit flat bench which the doc said was okay due to no angle and elbow placement, well had real good strength, hit the big boy db's and it felt good, strength is way up and size also, up about 25 lbs since start of cycle, and not to much of bloat affect, but did hit incline press but with light weight and more reps, more to feel the muscle and get blood in upper pecs, so don't think that should hurt the progress of the healing, another note had to watch the cable crossover, felt a little funny doing it for some reason so really did light light weight so have to watch witht that one for next time, people are asking what the hell I am taking because i am bigger and stronger than normal, then did the seated pushdowns and the whole stack was moving with ease, but with just the tendonitis there are no sides, well just the elevated blood pressure and that is it, did start to have back pumps but increased the azo, h20 and started drinking cranberry juice and it seemed to help out. One last note, this is a highly anabolic cycle, kinda wasn't eating right since last week since my shoulder was bothering me, and the weight came on big time, good muscle but with some fat, so you do have to monitor your diet while on this because you will grow big time if not watching out.

CokerNUT

Awards
Well hit quads and calves today, and all I can say is that it was a awesome workout, strength was through the roof, couldn't believe I ws squatting that much, and not a quarter or half squat like most people do in the gym, i'am talking about a full squat, pretty amazing, it seems like my strength is more right now than what is was say mid-cycle or when i was on max dose, don't know, but quads are hard as a rock right now, don't believe they can hold any more blood in them, that's how swole up they are, but things are still going pretty decent and the cycle is looking good with just 11 days left, will over lap pct with cycle on the last week, for pct i will be going witht the following,
BCS Labs Formadex
All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn Pro
Thermolife T-Bol
Primordial Performance Endo Amp Max
Universal Animal Paks
Universal Uni-Liver
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (Blood Pressure still a little high)
Body Well First Order
Basic support supps.
AZO
Everything should be covered with this and looking to keep most of the gains i've made with this set up, hopefully anyway, but we'll see as pct develops.

CokerNUT

Awards
Well hit the delts today, but very carefull, did seated press on cable machine but with low to moderate weight to see how shoulder would react, it felt pretty good and no issues, front db raises had no issues as well, so i said what the hell and give side lats a try, well started with 10 lbs db's and that was it, did about 5 reps and it felt funny, so that was it for that, didn't push it anymore than that, but the rest of my workout went good, still strong as an ox and muscles are full and tight, tomorrow will be start of another 5 day ween off, and as of now still doing good and no sides to speak of, so the cycle is going very good, look bigger than ever and also stronger, so this is turning out to be a very good cycle, pct is lined up and ready for that to start in the upcoming days.

CokerNUT

Awards
I hit arms today and it was awesome, i was so swole up I could not even move my arms up or down after, bi's and tris we swole up to the max, strength is still way up, felt like a million dollars today, just didn't want to stop, also i am starting to feel even better than I did when i was on max dose, the lethargy is still there but not as bad, don't know, and also noticing no shutdown or atrophy, was thinking might have some by now or a little shrinkage, but none, still horny as hell and can feel the testosterone flowing through my body, so right now am thinking my pct should be prettty good, just 9 more days left and everything is looking real good, this has turned out to be one of my best cycles, also up about 25 lbs since the beginning, and almost all of it is quality muscle, some fat, but not much, I love it all.

CokerNUT

Awards
Still strong as an ox and big as ever, gotta love this cycle for all it's worth, hit back today and another tremendous workout, looks like even stronger than before, or just pushing myself harder, don't know but it feels good, shoulder is way better, i believe with that max dose of tren and epi was just so dry that was the reason for the pain, but still gonna watch the shoulder, but after tomorrow will overlap pct with last days of cycle, have everything ready to go already, just waiting for the day to begin.

CokerNUT

Awards
hit pecs today and strength is still up and still getting a good pump, but i can tell the epi is at lower dose because the pump isn't as big, it's still good but not as much, still pretty vaascular and still good size, tomorrow will start the last five days of cycle and will start overlapping pct with it tomorrow as well, so hopefully still can keep a good bit, with the pct i have lined up I should be able to accomplish this, on another note shoulder is felling better, but I do believe the majority of my problems is coming from the tendonitis in my elbow, most of the pain is coming from there, but trying to cope with it and train with it as well, but I'll pull through and overcome.

CokerNUT

Awards
Start of the last 5 days of cyle and also first day of pct overlap, good leg workout today, still put up some good numbers, but tired as hell, the lethargy sucks ass big time, tired all the time, even with all the carbs I'am taking in, still tired and dragging ass, but still hit the gym and trained, pushed through it, but will see how things go with the pct and how I'll feel towards the end, hopefully energy comes up, but looks like lost a little size already, could be just from the diet, but hard to really tell because worked out legs, but hope I don't lose to much, i'am expecting some loss but guess I'll just wait and see.

CokerNUT

Awards
Had a very good arm workout today, even though still tired as hell, managed to get a good pump, don't know if it's coming off of cycle or just my job, but can't beat this tired feeling all the time, hit some shotgun today for pre thinking it might help because it usually gives a good boost in the gym, nothing to talk about, no incredible energy that I use to get off of it, but i guess just enough to get through my workout, but still had a good pump and some good strength still, so that's still a plus, but did lose a little size, but actually am looking better now than before, i guess i was bloated a little, even though it was a very dry cycle, i did have some bloat, but any way starting to get more defined, so can't complain about that, so pushing through it all and looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, wish me luck.

CokerNUT

Awards
On second week of pct and the T-Bol is starting to kick in, last week was shut down, and got a little worried, but today feel better and horny as hell, just need a slight breeze to get me going, but any way lost a little size and strength, but that was expected, still look big and swole, I can tell that I lost some but other people can't, so that is good as well, i do believe that EndoAmp Max is going to be part of my pct from now on, I believe that it's working, because the belly fat isn't coming on like other cycles and the gains really didn't go away, so I'am sticking with it, but hit back today and it felt great, like I said before lost a little strength but not much, still able to hit some good numbers on reps and weight , but only time will tell how pct actually goes, but I believe that it will be alright. As far as cycle went, I gained roughly 30 lbs. and impressive strength gains, an the shear size I got was excellent, this was by far one of my best cycles to date, no real sides to complain of and just a beast in the gym, this cycle could go both ways though, for bulk or for cutting, all depends on your diet.

DeafPrideSS

Awards
could it b the reason u didn take nolva or clomid? That s why u felt u were shut down last week and lost some strength? Correct me if im wrong, im just curious..