PLEASE READ ROIDS

cslp2002

Awards
IM FIXING TO START MY FIRST CYCLE OF TEST 250 AD D-BOL.

WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IS THE AMOUNT I NEED OF THE TEST 250.

IT SAYS 500 MGS A WEEK HOW MANY VILES IS THAT THAT I WILL NEED TO PURCHASE.

IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT 10CC= HOW MANY MILLAGRAMS. SO I CAN CONVERT IT.

IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN HAVE THE AMOUNT I NEED ON HAND.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have keyboard rage?
The Caps-Locked typing is seriously annoying.

cslp2002

Awards
man i work with auto-cad all day which is in all caps all the time.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Have you sorted you diet out yet mate?
From previous posts I thought you were barely eating any whole food?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
ok i am also well versed in autoCAD and i refuse to believe that you can't handle a simple conversion like this....

test 250 - 250mg/mL. one vial is 10mL. 500mg/wk is 2 ml/wk.

ok here we go... 10mL/2(mL/wk)= 5wks per vial. would you like fries with that?

cslp2002

Awards
OH AND MAN MY APPETITE IS NOW GOING TO BE AS FOLLOWES.

OK SO IN THE MORNING I EAT 7 DAYS A WEEK NOW CONSISTS OF A GRANOLA BAR AND BREAKFAST FROM WHATABURGER SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT WITH LARGE ORANGE JUICE.

10 AM IS A WHEY BOLIC EXTREME 60 SHAKE.

LUNCH IS USUALLY FAST FOOD SUBWAY OR WENDYS OR BBQ JUST DEPENDS.

3 PM IS PENUT BUTTER SANDWICH OR SOMETHING EQUAL TO IT

DINNER IS USUALLY A 4 COURSE MEAL WITH TEA OR WATER.

7PM WORKOUT FOLLOWED BY A SHAKE.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your diet sucks. No offense. What are your stats and how long have you been lifting. With a diet like that i dont think you should even be thinking of starting this cycle.

Again take no offense, it is what it is and im sure many people will agree

With all that money you spend on fast food for breakfast and lunch you should be able to buy plenty of food, mostly which will be 2-4x the amount you recieve from the fast food places.

cslp2002

Awards
ALSO.

IF I COULD GET SOME EASE WITH THIS.

I FINALLY GOT THE WIFE TO BRING MY SELECT TECH DUMBELLS.

SO NOW I CAN LIFT WEIGHTS AND DO THE TONY HORTON PROGRAM.

CAN I GET SOME HELP WITH WORKOUT I SHOULD FOLLOW WITH THE DUMBELLS.

AS IN SETS AND WHAT TYPE.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
please say it aint so. 6'1" and 155 and you're planning on a cycle? let me ask you a serious question - how are you going to maintain any of your gains if you're eating to loose weight?

GRANOLA
BREAKFAST FROM WHATABURGER SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT WITH LARGE ORANGE JUICE.
LUNCH IS USUALLY SUBWAY OR WENDYS OR BBQ JUST DEPENDS.
PENUT BUTTER SANDWICH

not to be a jackass, but if you nailed down your diet before this cycle, you will have much better results. i can't break the macro's down without more info, but that doesn't look like more than 2k calories.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah this is one of the worst diets I have ever seen someone post. Most people with diets so shitty don't have the balls to admit it, especially on the steroid forum where they're disparately seeking to get their cycle approved.

I don't think anyone would approve your cycle, you clearly have better, safer, healthier ways to increase your progress in the gym than steroids. Start by eating right.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
ALSO.

IF I COULD GET SOME EASE WITH THIS.

I FINALLY GOT THE WIFE TO BRING MY SELECT TECH DUMBELLS.

SO NOW I CAN LIFT WEIGHTS AND DO THE TONY HORTON PROGRAM.

CAN I GET SOME HELP WITH WORKOUT I SHOULD FOLLOW WITH THE DUMBELLS.

AS IN SETS AND WHAT TYPE.

Please dont tell me you are just about to start training?:scared:

cslp2002

Awards
ok for all you guys who have gotten ahold of me and helped me out i appreciate it, to all these other bitches out here on this forum that like to talk ****, we dont need you here. I dont think i asked if someone who has no time on there hands could walk all over the forum did i.

These ignorant people.

ok to the ones i have been chatting with.

Here is what im going to do and please tell me what you think.

im going to cut out the fast food in the morning and replace it with 1 large bown of maple oatmeal with orange juice.

then at 10 ill do one shake from quick mass wich contains 1100 calories per serving.

then lunch ill stuff my face with whatever like subway or just some type of meat with a salad.

3 ill do another shake of 1100 calories.

also through out the day ill fit in a peanutt butter sandwich or a fruit of some type.

then dinner is always a huge meal with 4 courses and tea.

cslp2002

Awards
HERE IS THE DIET ILL FOLLOW ON CYCLE

Meal One
Protein: 5-6 eggs whites and 5 slices of turkey bacon
complex card: Oat meal or Cream of Wheat or Rice
Simple carb: 1/2 grapefruit

Meal Two
Supplement: 2-3 scoops of meal replacement product (Mass 1000, Myoplex or Dymalean or similar product mixed with cold water or skim milk)
Simple Carb: Banana or apple

Meal three
Protein: 2 4-6 oz grilled chicken breast
Complex carb: 1 baked potato or yam or wheat pasta
Fibrous carb: I serving of green beans or spinach or broccoli or cauliflower or asparagus or peas (no corn)

Meal four
Supplement: 2-3 scoops of Meal Replacement Powder or pre-mixed shake or Mass Sports Drink or Myoplex MRP
Simple Carb: Banana, apple, grapes, tomato, 1/2 grapefruit, orange, pineapple

Meal five
Protein: 1 (8-10 OZ) serving lean red meat or other protein (can tuna chicken, any white fish, turkey, fresh ground turkey, egg whites)
complex carb: 1 serving ex. long grain brown rice or wheat bread or baked potato

Meal six
Optional
Protein: 2 servings of Whey Protein

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Meal One

Meal Two
Supplement: 2-3 scoops of meal replacement product (Mass 1000, Myoplex or Dymalean or similar product mixed with cold water or skim milk)

Meal three
Fibrous carb: I serving of green beans or spinach or broccoli or cauliflower or asparagus or peas (no corn)

Meal four
Supplement: 2-3 scoops of Meal Replacement Powder or pre-mixed shake or Mass Sports Drink or Myoplex MRP

Meal five
Protein: 1 (8-10 OZ) serving lean red meat or other protein (can tuna chicken, any white fish, turkey, fresh ground turkey, egg whites)
complex carb: 1 serving ex. long grain brown rice or wheat bread or baked potato

Meal six
Optional

Yeah looks ok, but I would have to ask what have your other diets been like when you have been bulking before?
I'm guessing you will say that you haven't really bulked before.
So my next question is what was your starting weight when you first started training? I guess it would be the same as what is said in your profile. So how do you know what excercises are going to work the best for you to make gains on this cycle?

My point i'm trying to make is you are about to waste a lot of your time, money, effort and potentially cause yourself a lot of harm. The reason you think you are getting a hard time on here is because we can see what you want to do is stupid but you cant!
We have all been there!
I remember when I bought a 10 week cycle off test, pins, hcg, nolva the lot. I didn't do any of it and ended up selling it to a buddy who was ready for it and knew what he was doing.
I dont think anyone has even mentioned PCT to you yet have they?
Do you know what this is?
Just dont go popping any pills yet. You wont keep any of the gains , even if you do gain anything at all, without experience of training and knowing what works for you and a solid diet.
I think you might even be happy with the results of a good diet and a decent bodyweight routine. I know a killer one if you want.
Cant get fairer than that!!

cslp2002

Awards
ok im willing to listen tell me what you no.

i appreciate your concern and taking time to let me know . yes i have had the pct thrown at me and i am well aware of it.

but i want to hear more about this plan u have.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Meal One

Meal Two

Meal three

Meal four

Meal five

Meal six
Optional
its a better diet - not quite perfect, but with making those basic improvements, you should see progress at the gym. thanks for listening - we want you to make the most of your cycle when you're ready for it :) its a tough thing to learn, and i realized it half way into my first cycle, but food is the anabolic. without a solid diet, you won't be satisfied with your cycle results.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
that diet looks much better! i'd personally make meal 2 whole food and add that shake before meal 1. the easiest way to add a meal IMO is start with a shake first thing! this will give you 4 whole meals and 2 shakes...you currently have 3 and 3. i also think 2 shakes a day is sufficient especially with high carb weight gainers.

what you have laid out is a good place to start. its almost impossible to jump into training and eating 6 times a day...you will work up to it quick enough. i tell beginners to drink a liter of water with every meal to help stretch the stomach.

cslp2002

Awards
Again thanks for the time to give meadvice.

ok so ill do that. Ill do 1 liter of water with every meal.

and add the shake.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried bulking naturally? At 6'1 155 i don't see how you couldn't gain weight rapidly just by lifting and eating with your revamped diet. I'm your height and i was 20 pounds heavier before i started lifting weights... man how long you been going to the gym? Can you tell us about your previous training and why you can't bulk up naturally?

what does your training look like, how many times a week at the gym, how long, what's your split, sets/reps, maxes, goals, etc.

cslp2002

Awards
No i havent tried naturally. I dont go to the gym, i work to much, but i do have dumbells up to 100 # each and a bench thats all i need. Iv been lifting for about 1 year now .

Day 1. Chest, Shoulders, Abs and Forearms
Day 2. Rest
Day 3. Back and Triceps, Abs
Day 4. Rest
Day 5. Legs, Biceps, Abs, Forearms
Day 6. Rest
Day 7. Rest

Goals. Im 156 Now i want to be 180-190/Lean/Toned.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
you dont go the gym?

i honestly think you should just run a cycle and pickup a bowflex, i mean, everyone gets huge and jacked off boflex's

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
but seriously whats the rush? try to stick to a diet because it seems like you never have, and try to get a routine where you see some gains, again because it seems like you havent tried the natural route very long yet

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Cant you guys see this is a total f*cking farce. Nobody is this f*ucking dumb. This guy is just trying to get a rise out of you. Somebody ban this fraud, please.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nobody is this f*ucking dumb.
It's possible. Just think how dumb "average" is, and then think of the people below average.

personally i have standards for these things. I feel I started using on the early side, I've got over 3 years of lifting experience and started messing with the orals a year ago so it was after little more than 2 years of weightlifting. Pretty early, but compared to someone who hasn't even tried to bulk naturally... Now that's just pathetic.

edit: I'm sorry for being inflammatory, but this subject just pisses me off. Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna do no mother****ing work. The work is 1/2 the fun. Damn you people.

cslp2002

Awards
YES YOU CAN TELL YOUR JUICIN YOUR F@CKING ATTITUDE BLOWS. I ASKED FOR ADVICE AND FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE SINCE AND A LIFE I GOT IT. I DONT NEED YOUR D*UMB **** TO.

YOUR WORTHLESS TO ME.

CAN WE ALL SAY

"ROID RAGE"

WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE THIS GUY IS.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES YOU CAN TELL YOUR JUICIN YOUR F@CKING ATTITUDE BLOWS. I ASKED FOR ADVICE AND FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE SINCE AND A LIFE I GOT IT. I DONT NEED YOUR D*UMB **** TO.

YOUR WORTHLESS TO ME.

CAN WE ALL SAY

"ROID RAGE"

Says the guy who doesn't work out, didn't know how to eat, and started his questions with "how do I figure out how much of steroids I need to buy"

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
didnt you say you never worked out and you wanted roids? everyone gave you their advice no need to go emo on him

cslp2002

Awards
NO ONE EVER SAID I DIDNT WORK OUT.

I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR 2 YEARS NOW, ONLY THING I WAS LACKING WAS EATING RIGHT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO ONE EVER SAID I DIDNT WORK OUT.

I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR 2 YEARS NOW, ONLY THING I WAS LACKING WAS EATING RIGHT.
You had no access to a gym, no time to go to a gym, and were doing the Tony Horton 10 minute trainer. These are the things you said.

Thats not weightlifting.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
No i havent tried naturally. I dont go to the gym, i work to much, but i do have dumbells up to 100 # each and a bench thats all i need. Iv been lifting for about 1 year now .
:ugh1:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

YOUR WORTHLESS TO ME.

CAN WE ALL SAY

"ROID RAGE"

Hey, don't take your failure of a life out on me buddy. It's not my fault that you will never amount to anything, you fraud you.

cslp2002

Awards
HAH WHAT A JOKE I HAD A MESSAGE THIS MORNING SAYING DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS GUY ****ING WITH YOU. HE A JOKE, NOW I KNOW THIS IS TRUE.

I SAID NO ACCESS TO A GYM? YES I DID.
DOESNT MEAN I CANT LIFT WEIGHTS 4 TIMES A WEEK AT HOME AND FOLLOW UP WITH CARDIO AND RESISTANCE FROM TONY HORTON.

SOME OF YOU JUST DONT SEEM TO READ EVERYTHING AND EVEN TAKE THAT 10TH OF A SECOND TO THINK.

"FROM THE MOUTH OF MICK HART "yOU DO NOT NEED A GYM TO OBTAIN MASSIVE RESULTS.

A GYM IS JUST SOMEWHERE TO GO TO GET THE PUMP FROM THE MIRRORS AND THE OTHER GUYS LIFTING 2 TIMES AS MUCH AS YOULL EVER BE ABLE TO.

I HAVE ENOUGH MOTIVATION.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAH WHAT A JOKE I HAD A MESSAGE THIS MORNING SAYING DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS GUY ****ING WITH YOU. HE A JOKE, NOW I KNOW THIS IS TRUE.

I SAID NO ACCESS TO A GYM? YES I DID.
DOESNT MEAN I CANT LIFT WEIGHTS 4 TIMES A WEEK AT HOME AND FOLLOW UP WITH CARDIO AND RESISTANCE FROM TONY HORTON.

SOME OF YOU JUST DONT SEEM TO READ EVERYTHING AND EVEN TAKE THAT 10TH OF A SECOND TO THINK.

"FROM THE MOUTH OF MICK HART "yOU DO NOT NEED A GYM TO OBTAIN MASSIVE RESULTS.

A GYM IS JUST SOMEWHERE TO GO TO GET THE PUMP FROM THE MIRRORS AND THE OTHER GUYS LIFTING 2 TIMES AS MUCH AS YOULL EVER BE ABLE TO.

I HAVE ENOUGH MOTIVATION.
Where does this say you used weights?

IM A NEW GUY HERE.
IM 6' 1 155 POUNDS
I DO HAVE CUT ALREADY FROM WORKING OUT . BUT ITS TIME TO BULK UP.
FOR 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TAKING GEN F20 HGH, NO2 BLACK WHEY BOLIC EXTREME 60 2 SHAKES WITH 2 SCOOPS EACH A DAY NO MATTER WHAT.

I JUST ORDERED SUS 500.

MY GOALS ARE TO GO FROM 155 TO ABOUT 185 IN 2-3 MONTHS.

HERES THE CATCH

IM WORKING 7 DAYS A WEEK 14 HOURS A DAY INCLUDING COMMUTE.
SO LIFTING WEIGHTS AT A GYM ISNT REALLY AN OPTION.
I HAVE BEEN HOW EVER FOLLOWING TONY HORTONS 10 MIN TRAINER.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FAMILIER WITH THIS I DO AT LEAST 2 OF THE 3 RECOMMOMENDED WORKOUTS EVERY NIGHT WITH RESISTANCE BANDS THAT SUM TO 80-100 POUNDS.

ANY ADVICE TO GAIN WITH MY LIFE AS IT IS NOW WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
People advised you to forget about roids entirely for at least a few years of getting diet + training right.

The most useful advice people can give you is the advice you need, even if its not the advice you want to hear.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People advised you to forget about roids entirely for at least a few years of getting diet + training right.

The most useful advice people can give you is the advice you need, even if its not the advice you want to hear.
Exactly. You will make more gains naturally with a proper diet and training at the gym than with an improper diet and improper training with steroids.

We have alerted you to the problems so that you might make better progress in a fashion that's safer and healthier than trying to use steroids to compensate for improper diet and training.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
lol this thread is pointless.

do you know what PCT is?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just need to take the Oral Foodibol and take some time. give the new diet 6 months of following it

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
wow this thread is workthless now....:18:

if i was 6'1 and 155 i would just give up.

cslp2002

Awards
T= TREATMENT BUT I KNEW SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD JUMP ALL OVER THAT .

THANKS FOR PROVING YOURSELF'S

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
OH AND MAN MY APPETITE IS NOW GOING TO BE AS FOLLOWES.

OK SO IN THE MORNING I EAT 7 DAYS A WEEK NOW CONSISTS OF A GRANOLA BAR AND BREAKFAST FROM WHATABURGER SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BISCUIT WITH LARGE ORANGE JUICE.

LUNCH IS USUALLY FAST FOOD SUBWAY OR WENDYS OR BBQ JUST DEPENDS.

3 PM IS PENUT BUTTER SANDWICH OR SOMETHING EQUAL TO IT

You train with this guy?:joke:

Attachments