Enathate Cycle

M

mmasuperstar4

Awards
Hello everyone, I just started a cycle of Test Enathate 300mg. I take one shot on Mon and one on Thurs. Currently I'm 6'2 190 with apporoxamatly 12-13% body fat. I need to get down to about 8% body fat and maybe eventually 5-6% Bf. So far my diet is good and my cardio consists of running in the morning before i eat and then Jiu Jitsu/Muay thai later in the day. I would like to stay around 190 because I used to fight at 170lbs in the past. What I was wondering is what I should stack with the Test and how long to run the gear? I understand that test is a mass builder and wouldn't be ideal for "cutting" body fat but, isnt it true the more muscle you put on the less fat you'll have? I've cycled before but not correctly and it was over 2 yrs ago. Anyways, I would like some suggestions on what to take with the enath. and is it possible to get down to that % of BF and stay at 190? Also I have Health food store bought Anti Estrogen blocker and wonder if they work as well...ES3 and 6 OXO...Thanks everyone

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
isnt it true the more muscle you put on the less fat you'll have?
No. You can still gain with the muscle. It all depends on your diet. The fat may not show as much though

I wouldn't worry so much about staking anything with it. But I would bump it up to 500mg per week. (250mg 2x a week) I just don't think there is any point going less than that.

roid13

roid13

Awards
yeah bump up the dose.....test enth is only roughly 50% of actual testosterone, the other half is the ester (enthanate).....so bump up the dose for sure.

you said you havent cycled properly before? hopfully you are doing it right this time....do you have tamoxifen citrate or clomid or any kind of SERM for PCT? maybe run some saw palmetto for your prostate health and some hawthorne berries for blood pressure issues? its some stuff to think about

run the test enth for 12 weeks atleast, maybe even 14-15 weeks to get the most out of the test.

M

mmasuperstar4

Awards
Where do you get that palmetto for the bp??? I can get hawthorne berries for sure. I'm In my 3rd week and on my 5th shot..I'm noticing a little difference in my back arms and chest..Thanks for info..And I cant get the clomin or nolv right now when do i start taking those???

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your scaring me here if ya don't know when you are supposed to start taking your PCT stuff... You start them 2 weeks after your last inject. And you should ALWAYS have them on hand BEFORE you start your cycle.

Anyway... Saw Palmetto is not for blood pressure.. Its for prostate support. You can get it at most health food stores, but I'm sure Nutra Planet carries it too.

You might want to check into a product called Cycle Support. Its got pretty much everything you need in it... blood pressure support, cholesterol support, prostate support, etc. Nutraplanet has it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Anabolics 7
L LG Sciences 8
J Anabolics 1
Teclis Anabolics 24
B Anabolics 6