My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established

GOAL: To get out of the 170-175lbs range and reach my goal of hitting 185lbs, if not more. Since I started lifting, my goal has been to reach 185lbs, but I wouldn’t mind hitting 190lbs or even 195lbs ;)

Background Info: I have been seriously lifting for about 3 years; I have made HUGE gains but over the past 6months have virtually stayed at the same level, unable to make any more significant gains (despite changes in diet, training, etc). I fear that I am reaching my maximum genetic potential for this ‘stage’ in life. Of course, I know I will ‘fill out’ more naturally as I get older, but waiting isn’t very fun now is it? I will be 23yrs old later this year; I am 5’9 and have dropped down to 170lbs. When I started lifting, almost 3 years ago, I only weighed 120-125lbs. The most I have gotten up to was 176lbs (which was in early December), once Christmas came around, I needed to take a break and ended up switching from a bodybuilding routine (due to the beginning stages of burning out) to a strength routine, in which my strength has gone up, but my weight/appetite has gone down. I just took this past week off from lifting, and starting today, I will be back on my bodybuilding routine, which I made great gains on before, except now with the help of ‘The One.’ Since I haven’t done any bodybuilding style lifting since December, I am VERY excited to get back into the game. I will DEFINITELY be using ‘The One’ as a method of bulking/weight gain.

Cycle info: Upon waking up each morning, I will be taking AN’s Triple Stack (Bio-mend, Omega-Essentials, Complete Balance) at the recommended dosage along with a half dose of CEL’s Cycle Assist with my breakfast (at around 7am). The reasoning behind only taking a half dose (2 caps) of CEL’s Cycle Assist is because of the ingredient ‘Saw Palmetto’ which could possibly hinder gains due to it interacting with the conversion of test to DHT. Roughly 2hrs later, around 9am I will be taking 3 caps of ‘The One.’ Before bed, I will take another half dose (2 caps) of CEL’s Cycle Assist (the recommended dose is 4 caps in the morning, and 4 caps at night, I will only be doing 2 in the morning and 2 at night). If Cycle Assist seems to hinder gains, I will consider lowering the dose even more.

PCT: In the last week of the cycle, I will begin my PCT stack which consists of AN’s 2nd gear, IGF-2 and Drive, along with the continuation of AN’s Triple Stack at the recommended dosage. If anyone has any tips on running the PCT, how to successfully and safely run it, etc. please feel free to chime in.

Other supplements: NutraPlanet Arginine AKG, Xtend Watermelon BCAAs, PrimaForce Beta Alanine, Controlled Labs Green Bulge, USPLabs Super Cissus Rx, NutraPlanet KWICK KARB (Waxy Maize Starch), AllTheWhey Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun), and AllTheWhey Super Mass 600 (weight gainer).

Diet: My diet usually consists of.. eating everything in sight. Since before lifting I ran cross country/track for many years, my metabolism is beyond fast. For me to make any gains, I have to be eating around 3500-4000calories daily, so I virtually eat everything in sight. My BF% stays consistently in the range of 7-11%. Of course I will try to avoid the obvious, being Trans fats, etc, but I will be stuffing my face. Come on, I’m a college student and I don’t drink, I’m not really worried about bad carbs hah. I am used to force eating to gain weight, so I truly hope ‘The One’ boosts my appetite so I can get even more down the hatch. Between meals I will be doing my best to throw in some gainer shakes as fillers.

Pre-The One blood work: Total testosterone, Estradiol, Liver Enzymes, Cholesterol levels.. I will have the results by Thursday (3/12/09).

Pre-The One pictures: Alright, below are the pictures I took last night.. Have mercy on me, I haven't worked out in a week, I was completely soft and I've dropped some weight since my last 'bodybuilding' season a few months back. As you can see in my pictures, my legs lack growth, even though I work them hard (all the males in my family have genetically small legs). I forgot to hold a newspaper or something to prove the date, but if it really came down to it, I have the masters on my camera which all have their original creation/capture dates, so I'm not worried about it. Here it goes...

UPDATE (5/14/09)

Post-The One pictures: So here are my post 'the one' pictures.. Thanks for following thus far everyone. I will post pictures when I get my final blood work, one month after the completion of PCT. You can definitely see the weight gain when comparing the before and afters, thanks AN! I am beyond stoked! And thanks everyone else for the support ;)

So here it goes, time for my final review.. Just so everyone knows, I had my blood work done a few hours ago, so I should have the results within the next 3 days; I will post the results immediately. Also, I will have follow up blood work done a month after completing PCT. Today was my first day on PCT, I will keep the log updated with results (gains, sides, losses, weight, etc).. Now, onto the review..
P.S. Thanks Jawhawkk for the review layout ;)

‘The One’ Review
by CrownRoyal

Starting dry weight: 170lbs
Ending dry weight: 181lbs (FINALLY broke an almost yr long plateau)

Muscle Hardness
Honestly, being my first (and probably only PH), I have nothing else to compare this to but.. my muscles have NEVER felt harder. It was truly ridiculous how hard my muscles felt to the touch, it was absolutely incredible. I really hope my muscles continue to stay this hard, I have faith in myself, I will keep up my training/diet/pct to the T.

Muscle Gain
As you can see in the pictures, I definitely gained muscle mass. Unfortunately I took those pictures a short time after eating, but I can assure you that I had more abs AFTER running the one, than I did before starting the one. Also, I don’t do any ab work, haha, I let compound lifts work them, I just don’t care about ‘em that much. In other words, I believe the one cut down my body fat, and promoted lean muscle mass development. As of today, I’ve gained 11lbs of dry muscle mass from the one which I am definitely thrilled about; my lean mass gains have been noticed by my family and friends.

Pumps
The pumps while on the one were SUPERB. I really had some skin breaking pumps going on; I never left the gym without a pump in whatever muscle(s) I was working. The only downside to the pump was a few times when I got it REAL hard in the lower back… already having a history of minor lower back issues, I believe it was easily irritated by the pump the one provided. Fortunately, it got a bit better as time went on, I just had to warm up a little longer, stretch a bit more and take a bit longer of a rest period in between sets. But, overall, the pump on the one was awesome no doubt.

Strength
Not lifting very hard/consistently for a few months before starting the one, I was really surprised how fast my strength shot up. A few of my lifts weren’t as heavy as they were last ‘season,’ but many of them surpassed previous numbers, and I felt SOLID on every rep. That’s one of the thing I really enjoyed about the one.. even on days where I felt like I was ‘tired,’ and really had no desire to lift, I was blown away by how easy it was to rep out the weight that I was focused SO hard on pushing the week before. I made some good strong gains while on the one. Since I was doing more of a volume training routine, I could only imagine how much stronger someone could get using the one while strength training. Awesome!

Endurance
Since I don’t partake in cardio anymore (just 3 years ago I was running 90 miles a week, weighing only 120-125lbs; my metabolism is still a racecar), I really couldn’t test the one in terms of cardio from running, swimming, biking, etc. But I can tell you this much, I have been off of pre-workout stimulates for over a year now, and working out on the one kept me in the zone, in the gym, just as long as when I would be ‘wired’ on a pre-workout stim, except this time I was focused and not feeling cracked out, racing heart rate, etc. So I would say that my ‘muscle endurance’ while on the one was definitely stimulated in a positive way.

Motivation/Focus
The first few days I really noticed a GREAT increase in motivation and focus. As time went on, it became less apparent, but I am assuming it’s because I just got used to the effects. In the gym, my focus was through the roof. While listening to my IPOD, I could EASILY get myself pissed off and REALLY focus on my lifts, I felt REALLY strong, and VERY motivated. Thinking about it now gets me way stoked, I wanna smash some weights!

Mood
This was one of my FAVORITE changes. Prior to the one, I was feeling kinda ‘down and out,’ I was literally taking blow after blow and life pretty much seemed like it was really going down in the dumps, until.. I started the one. Honestly, I haven’t had ONE mood swing, or felt horrible AT ALL since starting the one. I’d say I’ve been more ‘on the ball,’ ready to take on the world. I don’t know if perhaps my feelings before could be in correlation with my ‘lower’ total test levels reported on my pre-cycle blood work? Perhaps. If so, I really hope my PCT helps to kick test production in big time and keep me up in the zone. It sucks feeling like a zombie! And really, I could say that I have a better overall feeling of myself now, almost like a new level of acceptance, a new level of freedom, a new level of confidence. Thank you AN!

Appetite
In the first 2 weeks, my appetite was THROUGH the ROOF. It felt a easier to put away more food down the hatch most definitely. As the days went on, it seemed to level off, but every few days or so, I would be craving large amounts of food once again. The problem with me is, sometimes I don’t have time to spread my meals out, so I have to force a few LARGE meals in, instead of spreading it out into multiple meals throughout the day. Thus, I would get to the point where I would almost gag because there was so much food inside me.. talk about appetite killer! Not to mention, the more food in my stomach, the longer it takes to breakdown, so it takes longer for me to be able to recover and eat more. As far as intake, I stayed around 4000-4500 calories daily; before I was taking in around 3000-3500 daily. My average daily caloric intake I’d say was around 1k over how much I was previously taking in.

Health related/Side effects
Really, I didn’t notice anything. I had a few paranoid episodes of gyno (never had gyno before), hair loss, etc. but really, I didn’t experience any of the above (besides some minor facial acne from increased oil production). Hopefully during PCT I won’t experience any of the above (besides expected minor acne). As soon as my blood work comes back, I will compare my pre-cycle values with my post-cycle values, as well as my final values (which will be taken a month after PCT completion). Also, I noticed a few people talking about how their ‘core’ felt like it was heating up big time. I actually didn’t notice this even once while on the one, maybe mine is always heated up? Or maybe it just didn’t affect me. Other than that, I experienced some minor joint discomfort, which was taken care of by increasing my fish oil intake (along with taking joint support). Therefore, as previously stated.. Side effects were virtually non-existent.

Sleep
I really didn’t have any sleep issues; I usually toss and turn for 30min to an hr before I fall asleep in bed. Once I was out, I was out for the count hah. The one didn’t seem to really interfere with my sleep at all. As far as lethargy from the one, I usually become tired in the afternoon after eating a big lunch, in which this never changed while on cycle. Therefore, I didn’t really notice any change in sleeping while on the one.

Summary
In conclusion, I am very happy with my experience using ‘the one.’ Again, this was my first prohormone (possibly the only PH I will ever run) and I was extremely satisfied with not only the science behind the product, but AN as a corporation and as a ‘supportive family.’ Being able to receive help/information from AN reps regarding the cycle really made this whole experience that much more ‘personal.’. I honestly thought I would never run a prohormone.. that is, until I found out about ‘the one.’ I’d like to send out a special thanks to Jeff from AN for talking with me about ‘the one’ at this past body fit expo for probably over an hr; Jeff is a very nice knowledgeable dude, thanks a lot man. I’d also like to send out thanks to all the rest of the AN reps/staff that helped me out (EasyEJL, Guejsn and others) and a special thanks to Dirk (rms80) for answering my seemingly never ending questions regarding the one starting back in January.
So would I recommend ‘the one’ to others? Absolutely. But do it right, prepare yourself for the cycle, make a game plan, make sure you have everything laid out and ready to go. As Dirk initially told me, once you get into the game, it’s hard to get out. In other words, be smart about it, separate yourself from the crowd and do it right. Don’t be a tool bag! Anyway, looks like I’ve come to the end of my review. PLEASE, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to ask. I love to help out others, just as others have helped me out. Also, keep an eye out for upcoming blood results, updates, etc. Thanks!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Training: Below is the routine I will be following (at 11am on schooldays and 5pm on workdays); I made some GREAT size gains on this routine previously, and I am very excited to finally be running this routine again. The only difference is, I upped some of the rep ranges from 4-6 to 7-8. If anyone has any tips to maximize gains, PLEASE feel free to chime in. Also, sometimes I randomly throw in extra arm exercises since my biceps/triceps like to stay the same size on occasion. Nothing wrong with an extra burn set here and there ;)

Monday: Upper Heavy

Incline Bench (Barbell) - 2x7-8, 1x10-15 (burn set)
Bent Over Barbell Row - 2x7-8 , 1x10-15 (burn set)
Pushpress - 2x7-8, 1x10-15 (burn set)
Lat Pulldown - 2x7-8, 1x10-15 (burn set)
Cable Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Lateral Raise - 3x10-15
(Standing Straight / Bent Over)

Tuesday: Lower Light

Squats - 2x7-8 , 1x7-8 (backoff set) , 1x10-15 (burn set)
Stiffleg Deadlifts or Glute Ham Raises - 4x8-15
Skull Crushers SS w/ Barbell Curl - 4x10-15
Dumbbell Lunges (or calf raises 3x10-15) - 4x7-8

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: Upper Light

Incline Bench (Dumbbells) - 4x6-10
Hammer Pulldown/back Machine - 4x6-10
Flat or Decline Dumbbell - 4x6-10
Seated Cable Row - 4x6-10
Incline Dumbbell Fly - 3x6-10
Dumbbell Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Deltoid Fly - 3x6-10

Friday: Heavy Lower

Deadlift - 3x3, 1x10-12 (burn set)
Front Squat or Barbell Lunge - 3x7-10
Leg Press - 3x7-8
Leg Curl - 3x7-8
Dumbbell Hammer Curl SS w/ Weighted Dip - 3x7-8

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Alright so, as stated in my initial post, I took my morning supplements with breakfast and took 'The One' around 9am. It's now 10:10am, and I suppose I am feeling a bit euphoric, hard to tell yet though, could be all in my head.

My weight this morning was exactly 170lbs (my height is 5'9). I will keep everyone updated daily with my weight, workout statistics, observations, changes physically/mentally/etc. Enjoy ;)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. It's good you're getting the blood work too. I don't think any other logs except from AN guys have that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, planning on getting end of cycle and after PCT bloodwork too?

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, planning on getting end of cycle and after PCT bloodwork too?
I am considering it since the cost of getting bloodwork through my university isn't that expensive. Would I get it done in the last week of the cycle? Also, the post PCT bloodwork is supposed to be a month after I finish the PCT right? Or is it supposed to be right after I finish the PCT?

Thanks man, and sorry for asking so many questions, I've never had to deal with getting bloodwork done before.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am considering it since the cost of getting bloodwork through my university isn't that expensive. Would I get it done in the last week of the cycle? Also, the post PCT bloodwork is supposed to be a month after I finish the PCT right? Or is it supposed to be right after I finish the PCT?

Thanks man, and sorry for asking so many questions, I've never had to deal with getting bloodwork done before.
i'd really like to see one the day after last dose of The ONE, and then you are right, a month after PCT. How much is the bloodwork?

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
i'd really like to see one the day after last dose of The ONE, and then you are right, a month after PCT. How much is the bloodwork?
For total test, estradiol, liver enzymes and cholesterol, it cost me 8hrs of fasting and $80 dollars. Not too bad considering I didn't have to pay any type of co-pay or involve my insurance with any of this. Maybe I can get my parents to chip in half since it's for my health, hah.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be able to at least in product partially sponsor one of those :D like a big block drive + a neovar recomped for instance.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I might be able to at least in product partially sponsor one of those :D like a big block drive + a neovar recomped for instance.
I'm down for whatever man. Also, probably not the right place to ask, but do you guys have a west coast rep? I've been talking to all my buddies that own shops around San Diego and pushing them to carry 'The One,' along with RPM/DRIVE/etc. and they all thought I was a rep cause I was wearing the pre-order shirt, haha. If you guys would be interested in having one, I'd be interested in doing it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm less sure about how our physical sales structure is set up than our online :) but I can check

cmc

cmc

Awards
I'm in. Nice to see some one with a similar body weight taking the one. I just bumped my dosage up to 4, now day 6 and feel fine. To be honest, I'm not noticing any difference at all between 3 or 4 pills as of yet.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I'm less sure about how our physical sales structure is set up than our online :) but I can check
Definitely. Well I mean, if stores wanted to carry your product, you could even setup everything online, and I could just promote/initiate it. Just get the name out there. Then you guys could setup accounts online for the retailers and do everything directly through them. I would just rep you guys, hah. Plus a lot of the locals like to hear what I have to say since most of them knew what my body looked like a few years ago, night and day, hah. But forsure, lemme know if you guys would be down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. Nice to see some one with a similar body weight taking the one. I just bumped my dosage up to 4, now day 6 and feel fine. To be honest, I'm not noticing any difference at all between 3 or 4 pills as of yet.
the only thing I noticed honestly at 4 was that if I took them all on waking, the evening tiredness 10-12 hours later was worse. I didn't really notice any increase in positive effects

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking log man, look forward to the bloods as well :)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's 1pm, it's been almost 4 hours since taking my first dose of 'the one' (3 caps), on an empty stomach. I honestly don't really feel any different. Perhaps I will notice when I goto lunch in a few minutes, or perhaps later in the gym. Speaking of, on my days where I workout around 5pm, should I try splitting up the dose? Or should I stick to 3 at 9am? It seems lethargy is an issue for others currently logging. Anyone?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd try splitting the dose. The lethargy isn't quite universal, and its not like superdrol or phera lethargy either, a bit different.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I'd try splitting the dose. The lethargy isn't quite universal, and its not like superdrol or phera lethargy either, a bit different.
2 @ 9am, 1 @ 1pm? Or an even bigger time gap?

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say thats a good starting point. much later than that and you start running the chance of interfering with sleep.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just got back from lunch. I can definitely notice a stim-like effect. I seemed to be more in 'the zone' than usual. Also, I noticed that I wasn't exactly getting full. It's not that I am hungry to eat more, or have an increased appetite, it's more of a just not getting full feeling, which is fine because I'm used to eating a lot of food when I'm not exactly hungry. Except this time, as I said before, I didn't feel stuffed after the last bite. I knocked out 1700 calories and could have easily gone to the gym after. Usually after a 1700 calorie meal I want to goto sleep, hah.

unvryan

Awards
For what its worth I am on day 4 with no lethargy. I also didn't feel much of anything on day 1. I started with 2 am and 1 pwo, but seems like 3 all at once is better. I am guessing everyone is different so you might have to just tweak it for yourself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keeping tabs on ya, CrownRoyal. That was a pretty detailed first few posts :thumbsup:

Questions are GOOD. As Eric said, the day AFTER your LAST dose of The ONE, the day after your last day of PCT, and a month post-PCT would be the IDEAL times to have bloods taken.

I'm down for whatever man. Also, probably not the right place to ask, but do you guys have a west coast rep? I've been talking to all my buddies that own shops around San Diego and pushing them to carry 'The One,' along with RPM/DRIVE/etc. and they all thought I was a rep cause I was wearing the pre-order shirt, haha. If you guys would be interested in having one, I'd be interested in doing it.
PM coming.

For what its worth I am on day 4 with no lethargy. I also didn't feel much of anything on day 1. I started with 2 am and 1 pwo, but seems like 3 all at once is better. I am guessing everyone is different so you might have to just tweak it for yourself.
Do you have a log? Link please (if yes).

CrownRoyal, every 3-4 days could you please do a post that includes the following (just so that others can have an idea of how The ONE is affecting you re these factors):

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Thanks.

:cheers:

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Keeping tabs on ya, CrownRoyal. That was a pretty detailed first few posts :thumbsup:

Questions are GOOD. As Eric said, the day AFTER your LAST dose of The ONE, the day after your last day of PCT, and a month post-PCT would be the IDEAL times to have bloods taken.

PM coming.

Do you have a log? Link please (if yes).

CrownRoyal, every 3-4 days could you please do a post that includes the following (just so that others can have an idea of how The ONE is affecting you re these factors):

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Thanks.

:cheers:
You got it ;)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Overall today went well IMO. I felt great eating, and as I previously stated, I was 'IN THE ZONE' for most of the day. I also noticed increased libido, i.e. I wanted some of the girls in my gym haha. I didn't notice any lethargy during my workout, and every set felt great. The numbers I hit today weren't that bad for my first day back considering that I haven't hit many of these exercises, especially in this weight/rep range for months now, also taking into account that I took a whole week off previous to today. Below is the stats from today's routine, and also I am about to upload my before pictures, so keep an eye out up top in my first post.

Incline Bench (Barbell) - 2x8 (175lbs) ; 1x12 (155lbs)
Bent Over Barbell Row - 2x8 (185lbs) ; 1x12 (175lbs)
Pushpress - 2x8 (115lbs) ; 1x12 (105lbs)
Lat Pulldown - 2x8 (#15 plate) ; 1x12 (#14 plate)
Cable Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Lateral Raise - 3x8(each exercise; #2 plate +5lbs)

Again, I am not too excited with these numbers, but I expect them to go up fairly quickly. First day back ;)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Overall today went well IMO. I felt great eating, and as I previously stated, I was 'IN THE ZONE' for most of the day. I also noticed increased libido, i.e. I wanted some of the girls in my gym haha. I didn't notice any lethargy during my workout, and every set felt great. The numbers I hit today weren't that bad for my first day back considering that I haven't hit many of these exercises, especially in this weight/rep range for months now, also taking into account that I took a whole week off previous to today. Below is the stats from today's routine, and also I am about to upload my before pictures, so keep an eye out up top in my first post.

Incline Bench (Barbell) - 2x8 (175lbs) ; 1x12 (155lbs)
Bent Over Barbell Row - 2x8 (185lbs) ; 1x12 (175lbs)
Pushpress - 2x8 (115lbs) ; 1x12 (105lbs)
Lat Pulldown - 2x8 (#15 plate) ; 1x12 (#14 plate)
Cable Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Lateral Raise - 3x8(each exercise; #2 plate +5lbs)

Again, I am not too excited with these numbers, but I expect them to go up fairly quickly. First day back ;)

The lethargy seems to set in about 10-12 hours after your first dose, if you dose all 3 in the morning. Ive yet to feel any lethargy in the gym its more of a crash later on if I dont split the dose

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (+0 weight gain):

Alright so, today was a bit different.. I had to work out at around 11am, so I took 'the one' (all 3 caps) around 8am. Today was a hard legs day for me, but again, it's my first time back hitting legs like this in a few months. I felt like my lifts were decent, but I felt a tad lethargic/lazy. I didn't have much motivation, but once I got through the squats/stiff deads, I seemed to feel a bit more pissed/motivated. I'm not gonna lie, the best feeling part of my workout was hitting my arms, which got completely blasted; I had a killer pump. But as we all know, working arms is gonna be more awesome any day over working legs. For the past few hours, I have noticed a pretty damn good appetite, I keep munching on snacks. I definitely don't feel as 'in the zone' as I did yesterday, but again, it could have done with the time of dosing/workout. I am also considering perhaps running a full dose of cycle assist at night only, instead of doing the split dosing in the am/pm (I took cycle assist directly alongside 'the one' this morning), any AN reps care to chime in? As far as sleep last night, I slept like a rock and had some sweet lucid dreaming. Another thing I forgot to mention yesterday was that I seemed to be urinating A LOT, like it almost seemed like I was urinating more than I was actually drinking, haha. Every 45min or so I would get the urge to go to the bathroom and 'pee,' and when I did, I urinated A LOT more than I thought I had to. It was pretty interesting. Anyway, here are the stats from today:

Squats - 1x8 (185lbs), 1x8 (195lbs) ; 1x10 (175lbs)
Stiffleg Deadlifts - 4x10 (205lbs)
Skull Crushers SS w/ Barbell Curl - 4x10 (70lbs; each exercise)
Seated Calf Raises (on leg press) - 3x12 (240pin/plate)

I decided to switch out dumbbell lunges today with calf raises because my knee was bothering me a little bit. No biggy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man! MAke sure you push hard every workout to get the most out of this.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man! MAke sure you push hard every workout to get the most out of this.
Oh no worries man, I am. And I definitely know my strength is going up, because a lot of the numbers I'm hitting are close to the numbers I was hitting while strength training a month ago but now I am hitting almost the same numbers in a much higher rep range.

Oh yea, and libido is still prime. I feel like I'm on the prowl, haha.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh no worries man, I am. And I definitely know my strength is going up, because a lot of the numbers I'm hitting are close to the numbers I was hitting while strength training a month ago but now I am hitting almost the same numbers in a much higher rep range.

Oh yea, and libido is still prime. I feel like I'm on the prowl, haha.
I hear you on all of that bro!!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (+1.5lbs):

Well, its the morning of day 3.. And.. I can't walk. I guess I really blasted my legs yesterday hahah. My hamstrings are completely toast, thank God today is my off day. In other news, weighing myself this morning I thought I was up 2.5lbs, and then I pee'd and it dropped to 1.5lbs haha. My dad told me last night that I look bigger, but im guessing its just cause im lifting again, don't know how I could already look much bigger after only 2 days. Also, yesterday I hit just over 4000calories, which was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. If I can hit that every day, I should definately make some very nice gains. Anyway, if there are any questions, comments, suggestions, etc, feel free to speak your mind. Thanks everyone ;)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

Oh yea, and libido is still prime. I feel like I'm on the prowl, haha.[/QUOTE]

constantly, haha

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
do you have any of starting bench/squat numbers for comparison?

MikeDre

Awards
Bloodwork in? Im really curious about that. And bloodwork before PCT too to see suppression. I hope the bloodwork can give an accurate reading post cycle and not have the compound interfere.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I am posting from my phone on my way to arizona, I will post my stats as soon as possible.. But, ill tell u this much, I have made more gains! Stay tuned ;)

P.s. I have the bloodwork, I will be posting it tomorrow.. In summary, all my pre-levels are completely normal/healthy. Test was at around 560. Will post asap, thanks everyone.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Talk about lack of updates.. SORRY guys. Last past Thursday night I drove out to my brother's house in Arizona (6-7hrs away from my house in San Diego, CA), got there around 3am, went to sleep and woke up around 630am for a music video filming, and then relaxed and drove back the following morning (Saturday). Because of this, I had to sacrifice 1 day of training, which I was definitely upset about.. grrrrr. Anyway, I am up a total of 4lbs, and kind of just lingering. Here is my routine from Thursday, followed by the review of my first week on 'the one' .. Enjoy.

Incline Bench (dumbbells) - 4x8,8,10,10 (70lbs)
Hammer Pulldown/Back Machine - 1x9 (125lbs each side), 3x8,7,7 (135lbs each side)
Flat Bench (dumbbells) - 4x8,8,7,8 (75lbs)
Seated Cable Row - 4x8 (plate #15)
Cable Fly - 3x10 (plate #5)
Dumbbell Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Deltoid Fly - 3x8 (35lbs) ss w/ 3x10 (20lbs)

First Week Review:

Diet - My calories have been from 3700-4200 calories, which is around 800-1000calories more than I've been taking in the past few months.
Body composition and Look - I believe I look a bit wider/filled out, but I have only gained 4lbs, so I don't know exactly how much of it is noticeable.
Muscle Hardness - I believe my muscle hardness has increased a bit, I haven't noticed much, but again, this is only the first week.
Vascularity - I am definitely feeling some pretty strong pumps, which a bit of increased vascularity has come along with. Nothing TOO insane, but I do notice a difference.
Strength - Strength is probably what I have noticed the most. In my first week back into 'bodybuilding' I am not too far off from the numbers I was hitting my last season after more than a month of training (in some lifts). Although my chest/legs still need to play catchup, but I'm not worried about it. I'm excited to see how the 2nd week plays out.
Speed - I haven't really noticed anything in this area, but then again, I haven't been running, so I can't really judge whether or not my speed has increased.
Co-ordination - For co-ordination, I haven't noticed much. I mean, I'm not playing any sports or anything to really test this; my lifting form feels on, I don't really know what else to say as far as co-ordination.
Quality of Training - The quality of my training feels spot on, I've been feeling great during reps/sets, I feel like I'm really blasting my muscle groups.
Mood/Aggression - My mood seems to be a bit more focused, I can easily control my emotions and I haven't felt 'down & out' at all while on 'the one.' Also, it appears I can get pissed a bit easier during lifting, which is always a good thing.
Libido - My libido has been up there for sure; I'm like a walking horndog, haha. I don't mind it ;)
Joints - My joints have been feeling fine; I am taking super cissus, so I am assuming that it is helping my joints.
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides) - My overall sense of feeling while on 'the one' has been great. I've been feeling great about myself, lifting, etc. I haven't noticed any shut-down or sides really, but I do have a few more pimples on my face in random areas. At first I thought I was having trouble 'getting off' but I think it might just be anxiety from taking the prohormone, i.e. being scared of shutdown, losing my ability to 'get off,' etc etc.. I haven't really noticed anything else. I am kind of bummed that I haven't noticed anymore gains, but again, this is only the first week. I hope my gains reach new levels this 2nd week. Wish me luck.

P.S. I am sorry for the delay on blood work, I will have the pre-blood work numbers posted tonight, I promise.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First Week Review:

Diet - My calories have been from 3700-4200 calories, which is around 800-1000calories more than I've been taking in the past few months.
Body composition and Look - I believe I look a bit wider/filled out, but I have only gained 4lbs, so I don't know exactly how much of it is noticeable.
Muscle Hardness - I believe my muscle hardness has increased a bit, I haven't noticed much, but again, this is only the first week.
Vascularity - I am definitely feeling some pretty strong pumps, which a bit of increased vascularity has come along with. Nothing TOO insane, but I do notice a difference.
Strength - Strength is probably what I have noticed the most. In my first week back into 'bodybuilding' I am not too far off from the numbers I was hitting my last season after more than a month of training (in some lifts). Although my chest/legs still need to play catchup, but I'm not worried about it. I'm excited to see how the 2nd week plays out.
Speed - I haven't really noticed anything in this area, but then again, I haven't been running, so I can't really judge whether or not my speed has increased.
Co-ordination - For co-ordination, I haven't noticed much. I mean, I'm not playing any sports or anything to really test this; my lifting form feels on, I don't really know what else to say as far as co-ordination.
Quality of Training - The quality of my training feels spot on, I've been feeling great during reps/sets, I feel like I'm really blasting my muscle groups.
Mood/Aggression - My mood seems to be a bit more focused, I can easily control my emotions and I haven't felt 'down & out' at all while on 'the one.' Also, it appears I can get pissed a bit easier during lifting, which is always a good thing.
Libido - My libido has been up there for sure; I'm like a walking horndog, haha. I don't mind it ;)
Joints - My joints have been feeling fine; I am taking super cissus, so I am assuming that it is helping my joints.
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides) - My overall sense of feeling while on 'the one' has been great. I've been feeling great about myself, lifting, etc. I haven't noticed any shut-down or sides really, but I do have a few more pimples on my face in random areas. At first I thought I was having trouble 'getting off' but I think it might just be anxiety from taking the prohormone, i.e. being scared of shutdown, losing my ability to 'get off,' etc etc.. I haven't really noticed anything else. I am kind of bummed that I haven't noticed anymore gains, but again, this is only the first week. I hope my gains reach new levels this 2nd week. Wish me luck.
Luck given, Noah :D

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 (+5lbs):

YO! Sorry for delaying on the play by play, I've been really busy at school/work over the past few days, but I have been spot on in my training/eating. I am 5lbs up today; I weigh myself in the morning on a completely empty stomach.. What's funny is, if I weigh myself at night, I can be anywhere from 5 to 10lbs up in weight, hah. Anyway, my strength definitely went up this week, below is my workout results from Monday & Tuesday. Enjoy.

Incline Bench (Barbell) - 2x8 (185lbs) ; 1x12 (165lbs) = 10lbs+
Bent Over Barbell Row - 2x8 (205lbs) ; 1x12 (185lbs) = 20lbs+
Pushpress - 2x8 (135lbs) ; 1x12 (115lbs) = 20lbs+
Lat Pulldown - 2x8 (#16 plate) ; 1x12 (#15 plate) = 10lbs+
Cable Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Lateral Raise - 3x10(each exercise; #2 plate +5lbs) = +0lbs

Squats - 1x8 (195lbs), 1x8 (205lbs) ; 1x10 (185lbs) = 10+lbs
Glute Ham Raises (Alt Stiffleg Deads) - 4x10,12,12,12 (125lbs each side)
Skull Crushers SS w/ Barbell Curl - 4x12/10 (70lbs; each exercise)
Seated Calf Raises (on leg press) - 3x15 (260pin/plate)

*** As you can see, on my Monday routine, I went up 10-20lbs in almost all of my lifts; on my Tuesday routine, I went up in a few of the lifts, but more importantly, in squats. I'd have to say that all of the exercises I did the past 2 days definitely felt better than when I performed them last week. Hopefully my strength gains stay consistent.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
do you have any of starting bench/squat numbers for comparison?
Yo! Sorry I forgot to answer this.. Anyway, Last December (the end of my previous bb season), I was up to 85-90lb dumbbells on bench, and only at 125lbs on barbell incline bench. So I still have a few lbs to go before I'm back up to my max on dumbbell bench, and I believe I have already made it back to/almost surpassed my incline barbell numbers. Also, keep in mind that I am performing 1-2 extra reps in each set compared to last time. As far as squat, last December I was ATG squatting 225lbs for 7reps, and now I'm doing 8 reps and almost at 225lbs again. I consider these gains significant because for the last 2 months I wasn't training as intensely, and was doing less sets and less reps. Just a month ago I could only squat 205lbs for 5reps. But now I am already at 205lbs for 8 reps. Thus, the reason why I am only using my numbers from last December for comparison, since I was on virtually the same routine at the time as I am now, which I believe to be a fair comparison.

As you can see, I'm not a strength powerhouse, haha. Just keep in mind I am into bodybuilding, not powerlifting... i.e. I'm not that strong haha.

EDIT: I just read what I wrote and realized it came across as a cluster****. Maybe this will help.. Last Aug-Dec I was bodybuilding, Jan-Feb I was doing recomp, March (now) I am back to bodybuilding, on the same routine as in December, but with a few extra reps. All the numbers I am comparing with are the numbers from Dec, the numbers from my last 2 months of recomp aren't a fair comparison in my opinion, since it was from a completely different routine, with different set/rep numbers, exercises, etc. Hope that helps.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork in? Im really curious about that. And bloodwork before PCT too to see suppression. I hope the bloodwork can give an accurate reading post cycle and not have the compound interfere.
GEEZ, I feel like an idiot. I don't even know what to say, sorry I didn't post this yet, I completely forgot. Please someone punch me in the head, hah. I will post these TONIGHT, I PROMISE haha. Also, it will only be my pre-blood work, since I am only in my 2nd week of the one. Thanks for the reminder and sorry again I haven't the results posted yet, I feel retarded, hah.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
PRE-Blood Work Results

Alright! Here are the Pre-Blood Work results I promised, again, sorry for the delay! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free! Thanks.

Lipid Panel:
Triglycerides = 66 (<150 mg/dL)
Cholesterol, Total = 133 (125-200 mg/dL)
HDL Cholesterol = 48 (> OR = 40mg/dL)
LDL Cholesterol = 72 (<130 mg/dL)

CHOL/HDLC Ratio = 2.8 (< OR =5.0)
Testosterone, Total = 554 (Adult male: 241-827)
Estradiol = 31 (13-54 pg/mL)

Comprehensive Metabolic:
Glucose = 83 (65-99 mg/dL)
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) = 26 H (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine = 1.15 (0.50-1.30 mg/dL)
BUN/Creatinine Ratio = 23 H (6-22)
Sodium = 142 (135-146 mmol/L)
Potassium = 5.7 H (3.5-5.3 mmol/L)
Chloride = 104 (98-110 mmol/L)
Carbon Dioxide = 25 (21-33 mmol/L)
Calcium = 9.6 (8.6-10.2 mg/dL)
Protein, Total = 7.6 (6.2-8.3 g/dL)
Albumin = 5.0 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Globulin = 2.6 (2.1-3.7 g/dL)
Albumin/Globulin Ratio = 1.9 (1.0-2.1)
Bilirubin, Total = 0.3 (0.2-1.2 mg/dL)
Alkaline Phosphatase = 75 (40-115 U/L)
AST = 15 (10-40 U/L)
ALT = 15 (9-60 U/L)

Well, that's all of it. If any blood work experts out there want to share some facts with me about my blood/levels/etc, Please feel free, I'm not too keen on understanding most of it. Also, this will be the same style of blood work done for the next 2 tests (1 day after 'the one' and 1 month after the PCT). Enjoy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything looks good, your total testosterone is a little on the low side, but without SHBG and or free test levels, its hard to say whether that is relevant even. comically, your low cholesterol my contribute to that :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright! Here are the Pre-Blood Work results I promised, again, sorry for the delay! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free! Thanks....this will be the same style of blood work done for the next 2 tests (1 day after 'the one' and 1 month after the PCT). Enjoy.
Looks fine, Noah. Potassium is a little high, but nothing to worry about. These are your baseline values and it's more about comparing them to your post-The ONE and post-PCT results.

You couldn't get your free testosterone and SHBG?

Just separating out so that others can see at a glance hormonal, kidney function, and liver function:

Hormonal
Testosterone, Total = 554 (Adult male: 241-827)
Estradiol = 31 (13-54 pg/mL)

Kidney Function
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) = 26 H (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine = 1.15 (0.50-1.30 mg/dL)
BUN/Creatinine Ratio = 23 H (6-22)

Liver Function
Albumin = 5.0 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Globulin = 2.6 (2.1-3.7 g/dL)
Albumin/Globulin Ratio = 1.9 (1.0-2.1)
Alkaline Phosphatase = 75 (40-115 U/L)
Aspartate Aminotransferase = 15 (10-40 U/L)
Alanine Aminotransferase = 15 (9-60 U/L)
Bilirubin, Total = 0.3 (0.2-1.2 mg/dL)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Originally when I asked for free test levels, the doc said "alright so let's do total test so you can get all the levels." I didn't know he would just give me total test.. On the next blood test, I am going to make sure he gives me my total test, free test and SHBG levels. Anyway, what are the dangers of having high potassium levels? And is it from supplementing or..?
Thanks in advance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Originally when I asked for free test levels, the doc said "alright so let's do total test so you can get all the levels." I didn't know he would just give me total test.. On the next blood test, I am going to make sure he gives me my total test, free test and SHBG levels. Anyway, what are the dangers of having high potassium levels? And is it from supplementing or..?
Thanks in advance.

There is no Upper Limit set for Potassium. However if taken in excessive supplemented amounts it can cause GI tract upset; and potentially inhibit heart function and slow heart rate (Wardlaw & Hampl, 2007).

Your higher levels could be from supplementation. Otherwise high intakes of orange juice, coffee, milk, fresh fruit and vegetables, potatoes, dried beans, whole grains and meats could contribute to it. There's no danger from high levels of Potassium caused by food consumption, just supplementation.