H-Drol cycle help!

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

So I'm 16 days into my CEL H-Drol cycle, also my first cycle. I pre-loaded cycle support for a week and did week 1 of h-drol at 50mg and am currently on 75mg. I've been having a lot of indoor allergy problems and the allergist told me to try claritin d, which is just claritin 10mg and pseudoephedrine 240mg, with a 24hour time release. I've been taking it for three days and am starting to feel some swelling where my right kidney is.

Does anyone know if claritin d puts any strain on the kidneys, and if not what else it might be? I really don't want to have to cut this cycle short, but I'm only 21 and would rather not **** myself up just yet.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hows the hdrol cycle going? knowtice anything yet?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
As far as sides I've noticed the usual increased libido and aggression, but luckily no hair loss, acne, or shrinkage. AND OF COURSE SOME MINOR KIDNEY SWELLING

As for gains I feel like its just starting to really kick in, but I have noticed higher endurance and strength gains the first two weeks.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I also have been retaining a lot of urine lately

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
You really want to reduce your salt intake, that will help, also eat bananas, raisins, cabbage, yogurt, and vitamins A and C. Those will really help your body from water retention. Common foods such as asparagus, corn (and cornsilk tea), grapes, cucumber, and watermelon may be used freely. Parsley, celery, black tea and coffee may be used more sparingly in order to reduce water retention.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
You really want to reduce your salt intake, that will help, also eat bananas, raisins, cabbage, yogurt, and vitamins A and C. Those will really help your body from water retention. Common foods such as asparagus, corn (and cornsilk tea), grapes, cucumber, and watermelon may be used freely. Parsley, celery, black tea and coffee may be used more sparingly in order to reduce water retention.
Thanks man I'll give that a try. Hopefully it clears up on its own