Jayhawkk's The One log

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, i'd like to thank AN for giving me the opportunity to give this a try and second I would like to tell them kiss my butt! cause I actually have to log it :) I'm actually two days into The One but this is the first time i've been able to get this thing up since i've had to work both of my days off.

I'll pretty this up later on as I really need to get to bed soon but I wanted to get something solid here to begin with. Measurements etc will have to come in the next couple of days when I have time. I'm going to use the soft tape at the gym.

My original goal was to do somewhat of a recomp and see how effective it would be in the process but after these two days of being in the gym and trying to hit the weights hard as well as run i've found that my strength has gone to **** in the past the months where i've started running 4-5 days a week. I'm going to see if I can mantain and possibly increase my strength while on this cycle.

I'll be using a couple of things during this cycle that has been approved by AN. This will be a protein/creatine powder and a liver pill. I will not keep updating anything on those other products in this thread. It will be on The One specifically but I figured it would be fair to let ya'll know everything i'm on during this.

I will be taking 4 caps a day and will follow up PCT with 2nd Gear.

Food will consist mostly of lean meats, nuts, peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, pasta, whole grain breads,fruits and vegetables.

My training is varied due to a 12 hour, rotating shift. Every other weekend i'm working and I miss on the gym. With overtime, training and shift shortages I end up missing, doubling up or switching training. It really depends on how I feel, body parts etc. I think I represent a lot of people out there that do their best to manage a job, a relationship an gym time without letting any of those crash and burn. I do my best to hit:

Chest alone
Back alone
Arms
Shoulders
Legs
A rest day(usually Sunday)
Cardio with most of those days that can be before or after depending on time etc
A catch up day that usually turns into a light full body workout unless i've missed something that week and I work on that.

Day 1
The One- 3 Caps to make sure I wouldn't be getting sick off anything
Training- Ran 1 mile in 8:22
Chest day that turned into a **** workout due to a shortened gym time due to the weather. However, I realized on flat bench that 3 reps of 315 hurt and 90 days ago I was repping 315 for 10

Notes: Too early to tell anything except i'm amazed at how weak i've gotten in the name of cardio! But i've dropped from mid 240's to 227... So I guess I can't complain too much :)

Appetite- No effects felt

Sleep- Slept fine

Blood Pressure- 129/70

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I will be keeping an eye on this "one", looking forward to seeing you results.

Hows the dog?

:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do work, brah! I look forward to the log my man.

:dl:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice to see you running this mr. hawkk.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2
The One- 4 Caps taken
Training- Back day today
Wide grip behind the neck pulldowns- 3 sets 8 reps 145/160/160
Bent over barbell rows(reverse grip)- 3 sets 8/6/5 reps 155/155/155
One armed cable rows - 3 sets 12/12/8 reps 65/65/65
V-Bar cable rows 3 sets 14/14/12 reps full stack@ 155
Pull ups 3 sets 7/6/4 reps
(Gym Closed)
Gonna try and have an extended day tomorrow and finish up back

Notes: I trained at Quantico today with the Sheriff's office. Day started with a 3am wake up and finishing at the station at 530pm. It's been a long day and food was limited to rice cakes, peanut butter and wheat bread until I got home. I skipped cardio since I was so damn run down from today.

Appetite- Very hungry tonight. I'm about to down some spaghetti with turkey and a fresh salad with fat free ranch dressing.

Blood pressure 131/70

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro! Will be following of course :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word up bro, good to see you doin it up! Here for support, it seems everyone is logging this stuff lol, I have no clue what it even is. Is ur girl cool with cycling? Or does it follow the what u dont know wont hurt you mentality ahahaha.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll check in from time to time as well. Good luck to you attaining some awesome results.

Cheers!:cheers:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She knows and is fine with it. She just told me to be careful :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
submarined, crush the iron, melt the fat and get the power back.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
good luck man. can't wait to see what your results are like. i'm glad to see a big man trying "the one" out so i know how it will work for myself.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not quite sure what she meant but it was probably along the lines of "Take whatever you want but if it has negative effects in the bedroom you better find something else to take!" lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!
A Cop taking The One may cause several law-breakers to mysteriously get unknown injuries while in Hawk's custody... scary!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!
A Cop taking The One may cause several law-breakers to mysteriously get unknown injuries while in Hawk's custody... scary!
HAHAHA, gold! Dude already looks like he could run through a brick wall....

Note to potential crims: DONT "resist arrest" :D
Will be following this and CM's.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha good point ozzy.

its nice to see you logging Jay, def looking forward to your feedback here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep it working jay. looking forward to seeing the progress

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased my water intake a bit more to try and offset any increased hunger issues... The good thing is I have almost all healthy food if I binge eat but the bad news is it's still a **** ton of calories lol

tattoopierced1

Increased my water intake a bit more to try and offset any increased hunger issues... The good thing is I have almost all healthy food if I binge eat but the bad news is it's still a **** ton of calories lol
lol.. dont feel bad, i just put down a footlong philly cheesesteak with double meat from subway, some reese peanut butter cups, and a 24oz mt. dew and i'm still hungry.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im in!..do it up Hawkk-man!:dl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep an eye on your sleep + any lethargy too jayhawkk and don't be afraid to drop to 3 caps if that happens.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here to watch El Uno unravel it's goodies.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
In. :spam:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do Easy... Headed to the gym in about 30 minutes for arms+ cardio afterwards.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't taken any just yet. Gonna try and get a few self portraits up... Not quite comfortable asking the GF to do it yet :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:drunk:Alrighty i'm off guys! Here's to a great workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:drunk:Alrighty i'm off guys! Here's to a great workout.
Tear it up, Jay :)

In and watching (you guys get to have too much fun).

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
subbed...I'm watching these One logs closely...

scottedont

Awards
subbed...........thinking of using this for my first ever cycle. Good luck!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update before I pass out! I called out of work since I just felt like it and slept a good bit. I got up and was feeling groggy but started feeling okay when I left for the gym. I lifted bi's and tri's for about an hour.

It was a good workout and was feeling good. Most exercises varied between 3 and 4 sets. All but dips were done on the cable machine for tris. Most of the bi workout was done using free weights.

Went for a planned 20 minute run but ended it early due to serious pains in both my hips all the way to my calves. Yesterdays training involved a lot of stairs wearing heavy equipment and that is probably to blame. Ran for about 10 minutes out of the 20 I was out there.

Afterwards I felt like a mack truck hit me. Not sore or achy but ran down and seriously lethargic/flu like. I'm not trying to compare or bring up the dreaded name but the last time I felt like this was when I was on m1t. The only difference is that 3 days into m1t@30mg and I can't walk more than 50 feet without dying of back pain.

Tomorrow I'll go into more detail and I picked up measuring tape. My gf offered to tape me which surprised me but she is a personal trainer so I suppose it comes with the territory :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
very detailed,and well said!..hope your feeling better tommorrow,and keep up the good work jay!
slick.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. hope it was yesterday to blame for all this. hang in there jay.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, how much water are you injesting daily jay?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
hang in there - and keep the water intake high!